Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Mac Anu --> Secrets Revealed

Post by Nall » Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:55 pm

The waves hit gently on the large platform. The players tried to enjoy their relaxation time and just talked. Many questions crossed these players minds yet they couldn't help but just sit and relax. Nall was only gone about 10 minutes when the players saw him again. They were curious how he had gotten back and snuck up on them but Nall didn't talk about it.
'Well I've got the keys everyone, why don't we head back to Mac Anu? We can relax there!'
The players nodded in agreement as Nall lifted up his hand. Golden rings appeared as Nall was transported back to Mac Anu. The other players did the same.

As they entered Mac Anu they noticed somthing. It was dark and there wasn't as many people out on the streets. The players soon realized it was night time and they were starting to get tired themselves. Nall yawned as he walked towards the hideout. Many of the other players did the same, the battle had worn them out physically and they were very tired. One of the players asked.

'Does this mean that we're going to have to sleep in game?'
Nall smiled.
'Technically your body doesn't need sleep since it's unconcious but since your mind is tired it's a good idea to rest.'

Nall touched the wall and opened the secret door to the hideout. Nall and the rest of the players walked in. Nall ran up to his favourite couch and jumped on it. The other players sat on some couches and some had to sit on the floor as there was no room. Nall could tell all the questions that the players wanted to ask but he stayed silent for a bit. He then looked up at the group and sighed.

'Well everyone, you can stay up and chat for a bit. I might reply to some of your questions, or I might not.'
Nall looked around noticing that they had quite a large group now. He looked around the hideout once more and his head droped. He looked up and was scratching his head.
'Well guys, we should get some rest... But I guess as you can see there's hardly enough room for us to all fit in here let alone all have enough room to sleep on the couches and beds... There's 4 beds and 6 couches. As You've probably guessed some people are gonna have to sleep together and share the beds.'

The players looked at each other. Some people would not even dream of the idea of sleeping with someone they hardly know. While others were more then glad to share a bed. Nall knew this could cause trouble within the group but there was no choice.
'Well everyone, it's that or be exhausted for the next adventure... 6 people can sleep by themselves on the couches but the others have to share the beds. I can tell you that you wont get any sleep on the floor so don't even try! I don't care how you all decide who sleeps with who and if someone wants I'll share a bed, I don't care who I sleep with or of course I can take a couch.'

Nall coughs as he thinks to himself 'Hmm... I really should get a bigger secret hideout but it will be fun to see how they decide to pick! Who will bunk with me I wonder if anyone...' Nall just sat there awaiting the players questions and decisions about their current situation. Nall's eyes were dropping a bit, he was very very tired and hoped that the situation would be resolved soon.

(OOC: Lame excuse for a crises but meh lol)

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Jun 13, 2003 12:11 am

Rayo looked around. Nall seemed content with the hideouts capacities but not everyone seemed to feel the same. Rayo could have sworn that Tokki had given Kurai an interesting look but when Rayo checked she was facing the other way. Rayo noticed that Vera was not in sight, hopefully dressed by now though. He noticed Nall said not to sleep on the floor but sleeping was not the thing to do now anyway. Rayo was wondering how wise sleep would be. maybe it was just paranoia but if they slept for too long would it affect them for real. Sleep within deep sleep. Rayo walked over to the door and sat down with his wand leaning on the wall. He was not tired, sleep was not needed. He would keep watch. He was not so sure about how safe this location was. Rayo patted the floor next to him and invited Ruri to come over and talk for a bit if she was up for it.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Fri Jun 13, 2003 12:24 am

Tokki didn't need any decision making, and from the first action taken by Kurai, he didn't need any either. Kurai had taken Tokki's hand and pulled it close to him, turning her to face him in the mid-sized hideout area. Tokki nodded to him, and they took their place to claim bed number one. A couple people giggled, yet the two seemed content enough to ignore it. Nall sighed noticeably. Tokki swallowed hard.

I hope he wasn't hoping for me to share a bed with him. After pondering for a short amount of time, she dismissed the thought from her head, and sat on the bed next to Kurai.

After a short, akward moment, she leaned over and planted a kiss on his cheek. Though everyone noticed, they seemed not to care. They leaned back into the bed, and rested their minds until the group was ready to carry out the next step in their vague plan.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Jun 13, 2003 12:41 am

Tirath felt disgusted with himself. Throughout the fight he had lay ther unable to move. The others had managed to overcome their pain, but he had done nothing. With the help of the others he had made it back to Mac Anu and now the pain was gone.

"Well guys, I'll leave a nice couch or spot on a mattress to one of you. Nall I told you about my field before, just pm me when your ready to go. I need to go out on my own for a while and think, maybe get some solo training.

Have a good nap he said to everyone as he slipped out the secret door. and made his way to the chaos gate. I'll just get some rest on the field he thought to himself as the golden rings came up over him and he was transported to a place far away.

OOC: I'm still in main, not my way out and into the sub-plots. If I don't actually post that I came back before you leave, then assume I caught up with you first. Peace everyone.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Jun 13, 2003 12:50 am

Nighthand eyed the current 'crisis' with a little bit of cynicism. he wondered if this was really nessessary, or if it was just another game by nall. he didn't know any of the players well enough to actually share a bunk with any of them, so he quickly took a couch.

well, if i have to take something, i might as well get some sleep in the process. at least i won't have someone else's data disturbing me...he thought to himself.

regardless, nighthand wouldn't have been disturbed anyway. in life, before the World, he had been a member of a large National Marching Band, so he was used to sleeping in strange places and with other people. he probably could have slept on the floor, but he decided to take a couch, for comfort. he settled down, ignoring the faint protests and looks from other players that had had their eyes on his couch.

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Fri Jun 13, 2003 1:44 am

As the three rings cleared Vera stood at the Chaos Gate with her bag and wand again. She started to walk as she saw the entrance to Nall's hideout as she frowned and continued walking past it "No one wants me with them, so whats the point." she said sadly as she laid by the water running her hand through it "Next time, she appears, I'll give her what she wants" she said to herself as the bugs flew by and she started to cry again "I'll always be alone, always, I should have never used that idea, it made Ruri hate me" she said as continued to run her hand through the water "They'll never forgive me"

ooc: Yeah its short, but there isn't much I can do right now
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:23 am

ooc:No Ruri, not making you mean, just preocupied considering your last post

Rayo noticed Ruri turn her head and sit down on one of the beds. Obviously she had things on her mind. Rayo sat for several minutes. Others were falling asleep, talking, or trying to fight it out for a couch. Rayo shook his head and decided to get going. He retrieved his wand, planted it on the ground and lifted himself up. He opened the door and walked out without a message. This was not a daycare center. He did not need to say where he was going or when he would return. Since he planned on returning before the sun rose on Mac Anu, he felt his decision was a safe one. Rayo's feet clicked on the strangely empty streets of Mac Anu. He had explained his reasons for fighting to Argilus. Those reasons sounded nice but were they absolutely correct? Could Rayo even determine that? Would there be many nights like this one? Walking alone in desolate paths. Perhaps, even if things did return to normal.

A better question. How to ensure survival? Rayo's fighting skills and strategies seemed top notch with some powerful spells at his command. But he had no truly useful moves. Nothing unique at least. He had such a skill at one point. With that, even some of the most dangerous foes were frightened, or at least held in check. Even that had not been enough though. That hacker had turned the attack back on Rayo. he had barely managed to survive, barely. If Rayo planned to survive the upcoming fights, he needed something much more powerful than Immolating Rai Wave. Power was not truly enough. Rayo would need to find a way to truly benefit himself, and those around him...

Rayo entered the hideout. He would have to have at least a little rest tonight. No telling what would happen tomorrow. the only dilemma came in finding a bed...
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:49 am

Armina turns her head as each person who left the hideout walked out the door. Kurai & Tokki are being all cute on one of the beds, Nall is still sitting on "his" couch, & Nighthand has taken one of the other couches. She sighs heavily, glancing at the two other LongArms. She smiles soft & sad & starts to hum "Goodnight Young Lovers" from The King & I... it seems to fit what she is feeling. I'm glad for them, Kurai is like a brother or a very dear friend to me. I hope he's happy. Tokki seems pretty sweet too.

It's like being back in drama club all over again. She thinks to herself. Except we don't know where we stand, do we? We probably couldn't all just sleep in a big huddle or something, I suppose? Splitting up like this almost implies coupling up... but I can't do that! Not even in a game! Trevor is the only thing I wasn't escaping from!

She can feel the tears start to form in her eyes & shakes her head violently with a sharp laugh. No... I won't cheat on him, no matter what! ... but I wouldn't mind a comfortable friend to cuddle up with. Trevor's been in theatre groups too. He knows who I go home with!Him! Only him!

Not that the character images for The World aren't scrumptious... especially Nall & Nighthand. Rayo's pretty nice looking too, but he left. Ramza's like a little brother... who can make kick ass spells! Asgard's too dark & broody to be much fun... maybe he cuddles okay? Dunno. Doesn't matter anyway... I gave up boy chasing when I met Trevor. It's just that I'm missing him so bad. Looking around at her friends, Armina realizes that she is only really close to Kurai, Nall, Gingi... & maybe Ramza. Kurai... well, Kurai is obviously otherwise occupied. Armina giggles, & her ears prick up & through her russet tresses. That causes her to laugh, feeling so much air on her usually covered ears, & she topples over in hysterics on one of the beds. Some of her companions look at her in mixed confussion & wonderment while others ignore her completely.

Calming down a little Armina rolls onto her stomache, propped up by her elbows over a pillow. Her chin rests on her hands but she still manages to cutely cock her head at her friends.

"I'm not against sharing a bed... nor any friendly cuddling. So long as you know I'm not in for any funny business or hanky-panky stuff!" Laughing she looks towards Kurai & Tokki & a few snicker, catching her meaning. "Nall? Gingi? The bed's pretty comfortable if you're interested... or are you planning on sleeping on that couch all night, oh Nall-fearless leader?"

Laughing at her own joke she rolls over so that there is room on the bed for someone other than herself, not waiting to see if someone joins her. She yawns sleepily, then looks at Nall as if something just crossed her mind.

"Um... how come it's dark in Mac Anu, Nall?" Armina bit her lip nervously while brushing the hair out of her eyes. "Not that I don't think it's nice & all so that we can get a chance for some shut eye, but isn't Mac Anu supposed to be always sunny? The World doesn't really have a moving day, does it? This is another hacker thing maybe? Or maybe the creators added it in since they know people are stuck in the game or something?"

(ooc: what size beds? can we fit 3 on them? *mischivous grin* could be interesting!
I left it open for anyone to join Armina, okies? Laters!)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:07 am

The golden chaos coils finished downloading Asgard into Delta's Root Town, Mac Anu. He burst into heavy breathing as he entered. The battle with Banshaku was extremely taxing on his heavily defended body. He looked into what he thought would be the day sky, but saw the stars instead. He had no clue on what time it was. Yet, he didn't care for it either.

Asgard entered last amongst the group. With everything happening now, he was watching his back every so often. It would have been a good time to have eyes behind one's head. He had to worry about the ever hateful hackers, and of course, his past friends...

Little did Asgard know that his past was crawling over him like a shadow...

The group crowded around Nall, getting their suggestions from the Blademaster. The people split up from inside Nall's little hideaway and went their own separate paths. Some were ready to rest, but some were unhappy with the way things were. Asgard didn't want Nall's offer. Even though he was grateful for the help with everything in the past, he just didn't feel the need for rest. There were others who needed it more than him. Even through exhaustion, Asgard pressed on and exited the hideout, waving goodbye.

The lamplights were lit as the moon filled sky beamed overhead. Asgard tried his hardest to not falter in his step as he paraded through the main street of Mac Anu. It was one of those simulated nights that made people wonder about things that intrigued them. Asgard was no different from the people explained. His active mind began to wander around the parameters of the real, to those of the questionable future.

When will this war with the hackers come to a stop? I don't want to spend my leisure time strapped into a video game and fighting for my own life against the throws of death...I wish this would just stop.

Asgard was about to trail into a flashback, when he saw a familiar face over by the riverside. It was Vera, the wavemaster. From the tears falling from her face, it was obvious to the Heavy Blade that she was sadly regretting her course of action before.

Karma can be a bitch sometimes...

He took the steps down, descending to where the Elf's Haven was. The storagemaster smiled to Asgard, which he nodded in response. He sat down opposite to Vera, his back propped up against a strew of barrels. In a moment of silence and maybe even help, the Heavy Blade offered her a piece of cloth as a handkerchief. Asgard followed up with "Are you all right?"

Trying his best not to sound cold or powerful...
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:05 am

Vera looked at Asgard tears running down her faces as her eyes glowed and her ears laid down "Everyone, they hate me, none of them want me around anymore, even Ruri, she hates me" she said as she bursted back into tears accepting his offer as she wiped them from her face

"Do you, think it could have been that you were, flirting with the hacker, well all lost a lot of trust in you when that happened." Asgard said as nicely as he could to Vera as she continued to cry

"It wasn't supposed to happen like that, if it would have worked right, if Rayo wouldn't have attacked Kuja, I could have ended the fight so much sooner, but instead, I failed, I failed myself, I failed Ruri, I failed all of you, and I failed my sister." Vera said bursting back into tears again as she got up and started to run off "I just need to be alone, go back to them Asgard, your one of them, your part of the group, not me" she said disappearing as she ran into an alley

Asgard reached out to Vera "Don't go, your part of the group to, just don't run away" he said but it was to late for his words to reach her

Vera sat in the cold dark alley as she laided with her head on the ground, as she started to see a pair of red eyes appear "What do you want Juas" she said as the cat hacker appeared

"It seems your friends have abandoned you, and I only want to comfort you my little kitten, whynot let mother lick the wounds they left on your heart" Juas said holding Vera softly licking her ears gently

Vera smiled shortly as she started to purr, but quickly frowned "As, kind as your offer sounds, I can not accept, I know the price, I don't want to give you those"

"no no, you are wrong this time little kitten, I just want to help you, I saw how they treated you, your idea was good, but they did not think so, they're not your friends, just look at the way that mean Ruri girl was to you, how sad she made you." Juas said as she noticed Vera still cringing from her new eyes and teeth "Why don't you let mother help you with the pain, you know everyday a new thing will appear or happen to you, so like mother help you and make it painless" she said as the clock struck midnight and she quickly grabbed Vera's hand as claws grew from her fingers and toes "Painless wasn't it" she said as Vera nodded

"It was painless, and nothing else hurts either, but, I don't know what to do" Vera said as she stared into Juas's eyes as she became mezmerized

"Just obey and come with me my kitten" Juas said as Vera nodded mindlessly and stood up with her "All will be well..." she said as she was cut off by the sounds of a flute as she stared at a figure on a roof top "NO!, your supposed to be sleeping like everyone else!" she yelled as the figure came down with a flip and landed next to the two quickly grabbing Vera

"Run, run back to them, they will protect you, do it now little sister, or else she will make you her slave, and I cannot bare for that to happen" the character said looking to Vera as she still had a dazed look "Vera, its me, wake up, its sister, its...I'm Osa" Osa said as Vera awoke

"Sister, Osa is the name of her character" Vera said staring at the character as it came into view for her "It is you!" she said hugging her as a pair of large wings came around her

"yes, now go, I will keep her away from you, for as long as I can" Osa said handing Vera a flute "I know you, can play it, play it for your friends once and while, till next time little sister" Osa said as she removed her wings from around Vera and charged into the darkness with her blades out as the two disappeared

"Wow, Osa the Half Phoenix Twin Blade, I should listen to her" Vera said with refound hope as she gripped the flute and waved to Asgard as she ran towards the secret door, right into Rayo "Come on Rayo, lets get in there" she said as she knocked on the door till Nall let her in

Everyone looked to Vera with confusion, due to everyone being half awake and no one thinking she would be happy

"Everyone, I've faced down my problems, I met the hacker, and I met my sister as well, I have faith that if we all work together, we'll be free soon enough, and everyone I hope you all forgive me, if not I'm going to leave again" Vera said laughing shyly forgettings she had claws now as they glistened in the light "Please forgive me, I was still in partial shock when from finding out that I'm stuck here, but now I'm fine"

ooc: Yay...Creativity flowing again..and hehe Nall its in Mac Anu, so :P no whining about my hacker since anyone can come to Mac Anu as long as they don't fight
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:08 pm

Gingitsune grinned drolly at the little predicament, looking at the beds with keen interest, and immediately taking her position on one, pushing a few people out of the way and diving on the soft warmth of the mattress.
She didn't much care who she grouped up with, she wanted to know who would group up with her, though she was perfectly happy if no one did and she got the bed to herself. She had always been one of those people who like to sleep diagonally over the bed, and mummify themselves in the covers.
I wonder if anyone snores... she said, giggling into her glove as she examined her group, it had always been a favourite thing of hers, sleepover parties, and this was perhaps the most interesting one she had ever experienced.
She watched with one half opened violet eye as some people immediately went for the beds, and others hung around looking slightly uncomfortable.
I wonder if you can snore in the World?
Gingitsune pulled off her boots, setting them neatly next to her bed like any good soldier would, then peeling off her long gloves and cloak.
She pulled her hair down out of a ponytail and let loose her long brown mass of curls.

"What an interesting little quest this is in itself."
She sat on her bed for a few minutes, and felt her energy returning to her, suddenly she sat straight up again, the light chit-chat was oppressive to her. She needed to get out... Atleast for a little bit.
She didn't bother to put her hair back up, but put both gloves and boots on with fluid motion.

"I'm going outside, I need a breath of fresh air... If anyone takes my bed they will be tortured all night long, I swear you will not get one wink of sleep if you do as much as touch a feather on that pillow." she gave them a quick, cattish smile, waved, and left.
"Ciao!"

The air was cooler outside, and the sky was clear. Mac Anu as virtually empty, and Gingitsune passed no one but a dark-looking LongArm in the streets as she wandered.
The wounds on her body were slowly healing, and the pain had long disappeared... What is going on in this World? What is it? What's happening?

Her mind wandered as she made her way to a prominent bridge, she pulled herself lithely onto the thick stone railing, and sat there, swinging her legs over the clear, and monotonous water.
They had better not have taken my bed... she said to herself, and then suddenly burst out laughing.
She covered her mouth with her glove as the small fit of ecstasy caught her, and she laughed hard without stopping for many minutes.
We're all okay, we won the last battle... What else matters?!

(ooc: grah, I just wrote an extremely long essay for my english final, lol, so I wasn't in the mood to write anything very significant, lol- don't you dare take my bed minna-san!)

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:50 pm

Argilus would have never of thought, deciding where to sleep would be such a challenging task. His eyes ventured the room, though dreading any eye contact with anyone with in the room. Though already many of the beds were taken, and few couches as well, he didn’t want to move over to a couch, but if he’d gone to a bed someone would have to or may sleep next to him. The thought made him suddenly embarrassed, and his face began to turn bright red.

Gah! This is stupid.” He complained. A few looked up and gave a quick laugh as the frustrated twin blade, sat down on a bed, and seemed to claim it all for himself. Leaning back upon it, he stretch out as much as he could, making sure everyone understood what he was implying.

After a few moments of trying to *mark his territory*, he sat up and looked around. It seemed that now being in this world, be could feel temperatures as well. Right now, Argilus body began to sweat a bit, he felt uncomfortable, and very warm. He wasn’t even under the covers. Arg began looking around once more, still people trying to find out where to sleep, or having conversations with others, or they had left outside. He looked upon himself and gave out a frustrating sigh. Patting his shirt a bit, he tried to have the heat escape the heat from his body, but it hardly helped. So he began untying his shirt, this removing it. He had not seen his characters torso unmasked before. It was a new experience. His finger tips lightly touching the middle of his stomach. He held them connecting and it was as if he was touching his own skin.

Strange, how it is.” He pondered. Questions began to flourish, but the constant rise of his body temperature was still at a high, he left his shirt on the bed. Also with his belt which hung his Silver Blades. He watched around making sure everyone still knew that he had claimed the bed.

Turning towards the door, he exited. Venturing out side, he watched as the stars above randomly twinkled and with the wonderful cool breeze his body began to become comfortable. Argilus looked over to right as he noticed Gingitsune. She was dangling her feet off the bridge and seemed at full ponder. Argilus made his way towards her, and leaned against the railing. She noticed him, and gave a bit of an uncertain look, as she noticed he still had his shirt off. Though she shortly passed it and understood how warm it was in the room with all the people.

Argilus felt pretty cool now that the air tingled his skin. Though once he leaned over, his voice left his mouth, after such a longed silence.

Do you trust him? Nall I mean?” Argilus asked. This sort of a question could mean only one thing. Argilus was still uncertain of what to make of everything.

I’m not trying to say I don’t trust him, and it doesn’t mean I do trust him. He’s just seeming to know a bit much, and I understand that he’s been around a lot longer than I have, but I always have my doubts.” He ended.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Fri Jun 13, 2003 7:36 pm

Kayin looked around the hideout, he figured he figured a couch would be his best bet for sleep, there was no telling what kind of sleepers everyone was. "I'm taking this couch" he said as he pointed to one of the couches. And turned to exit the hideout, with an oddly happy attitude.

Kayin smiled as he reurned to the darkened root town, he always preffered the night time as opposed to daytime, everything was always more quiet, more serene, and most of all he didn't have to worrying so much about crowds. The heavy blade wandered the streets and took in the quiet root town. He stopped at a far corner of the root town, its was totally vaccant, and that pleased Kayin. He sat at the edge of the river and watched the water. I haven't had a bath today.. I don't even know if we can get dirty in the game, but its better to be safe then sorry. he thought as he started climbing into a shallow part of the river.

Kayin swam around for a while and then crawled out dripping wet. He took his time walking back to the hideout, letting the cool night air dry him as he walked. He returned to the hideout mostly dry and knocked at the entrance so someone would let him in. He nodded to everyone that was in the hideout and went to the couch he had claimed earlier and layed down upon it.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri Jun 13, 2003 7:46 pm

Gingitsune looked up at Argilus, and then back down at the water again, pondering his question. Her face had a thoughtful expression to it, and her eyes were almost void of emotion for a moment. Fianlly she looked back up and smiled at Argilus.

"Yes, I trust him. I trust him because there's nothing else to trust in really, I thought this was a game, I trusted in it's falseness, it's amusement- and suddenly it isn't one anymore, and I'm struggling for my life in something that I bought for a little money to amuse me when I came home. I believed that this was just a character, and now it's my own body, my flesh and blood, when I was wounded I bled, when I was hit I felt the pain... Nall says to trust him, I've trusted in so many other things, why not him too? I'll trust him until it's proven he's untrustworthy, I'm just like that, I like to try things out until I don't like them anymore... It sounds stupid, I know, I can't put reasons to my train of thought, I can't quite put myself into words, I trust him because so far he hasn't let us down, simple as that."

She stood up and walked over to him, "We're all beginning to have doubts aren't we? About if we should fight anymore, if any of this is worth it, and why it's happening to us. There's only fighting there for us, it's the only path we can see right now, I don't want to be in a coma... I don't want everyone at home to worry about me... I want to get out of this game as much as anyone else, and I'll do anything it takes..."

She scuffed the toe of her boot, "I'm not sure about anything right now either, I'm just going to go on as we have been for now, it's the only thing I can do that makes an impact on my situation at all, I can't sit here and do nothing... Nall will tell us what we need to know when he thinks it's right, I hope... Maybe we aren't ready for everything he has to say, though we may think we are."

She shrugged her shoulders candidly and brushed an eyelash from her eye.
"I hope that helps you somewhat, I hope it's comprehensible, I tend to babble on sometimes..." she laughed for a moment, lightheartedly, laughing seemed to ease the mood somewhat.

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:35 pm

Looking down at Gingitsune, Argilus took in her words of reasoning; he soaked it up, and tried to piece it together. He understood what she was saying and probably what she felt. He guessed that there was no other choice, but to stay. Not to leave, to abandon those who still now fight to seek out the answers. Argilus would not leave them, not this time. His goals were about the same as everyone else, to move on and out of their coma’s.

“I understand Gingitsune, and for what it’s worth I apologize for my behavior back there on the battle filed. I figured this all not to be real, I held back, and just ignored the real fact until the feeling of my situation came to me. I know sorry it just a word, but I mean it. I just want everyone to know that I am in the same boat as everyone else, and that I too want out of this nightmare.” Argilus replied, he was really starting to open up. Argilus just thought he needed to let it out, he had been so quiet and unsocial to anyone, he felt that this would be the time to relieve his fluttering thoughts.

“Heh, I know I’m going on, but right now I just needed to talk to someone. You seem to have a very heavy load here yourself, so I’ll let you be. Oh, and Gingitsune, get some rest.” He finished, this time with a polite smile, which seemed almost alien to Gingitsune. Throughout the whole time she had Argilus fighting near the group she had never seen him smile. It suited him well, but she knew that would be a rare thing, and she smiled back.

Argilus began to feel the cool nights air getting to him. He had felt the goose bumps on his body, and was heading back to the hidden passage where the rest of the group was. He opened the door, and people were still chatting amongst themselves. A few looked over to the one most recent entering the door, and went back to whatever what they were previously doing. Argilus walked back to his bed, still his Silver Blades and shirt were laid out on the bed just as he left them.

Pushing them aside, he listened to them hit the floor and stretched into bed. The chatter of players began to fade as Argilus slipped into dreamland. His eyes slowly closing and his worries fading, his body began to feel relaxed as his muscles became relaxed as well. Soon he was in a deep sleep; his mouth slightly open and a small snore came from his throat. It wasn’t loud enough to hear from anywhere else but his bed. It was the kind of snore that you have to listen for to hear it. Argilus was asleep waiting for what future the next day would hold.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise