Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Yamiyo Server --> Tournament introduction

Post by Nall » Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:26 am

(OOC: Sorry bout the length, lets just say I'm making up for being away so much lately ^^)

Nall sat there and watched the group. They had all discussed a good amount of strategies and seemed to be as prepared as they could be for the umcomming battle. Nall wanted to give them some more pointers but he decided to wait until after. Nall was suprised that Asgard told his story so soon. Though seeing as how there were posters up everywhere now it was almost inevitable. Nall knew all about Asgards delema. The players still didn't fully understand Nall... He was always so secretive about his ways

yet somehow they always managed to fit together. Nall was like a puzzle with missing pieces. Every so often Nall would give them a couple more pieces to complete the puzzle. Nall looked at Tokki who was obviously having some worries.

'Tokki, don't worry about dying and stuff... I'll never let any of you die, I can promise you that.'
Nall sounded so serious when he said this many of the players looked up at him. Nall ignored them however. He was deep in thought about the tournament. He wasn't sure on how it would be set up yet but he knew one thing, the players will never look at him the same after they get back

from the Yamiyo server... He laughed at Ruri's thought, 'Was time ever on their side?' Time was always on Nall's side. How or why he didn't know, it had to be a glitch in the game.

It was time to go. There was no need for anymore stalling. Everyone had had their fill of strategy and everyone seemed to be sympathetic to Asgards problem. Even though he's wanted by the admins he's still a part of this group. Nall never made a

comment about it though the players saw that Nall wasn't suprised when Asgard was explaining nor did he seem to have any bad feeling towards him. Nall looked around the room once more.
'Alright everyone, we'd best head out now. I can see that you're all anxious to get going. We'll have to use the chaos gate to get there. And don't worry about the crowds.'

Nall walked outside. The players felt kind of uneasy. Nall usually didn't mention things about the crowds but maybe it was because they all just found out Asgard was wanted. They walked down the streets of Mac Anu. It was crowded and the group got many stares. Seeing such a large group of players together drew anyones attention to them. The fact that many of them had edited pc's and they we're all high levels drew in their attention even more. As the players walked towards the chaos gate it seemed everyone was watching. The group could see other players looking at them and then at some papers... It was obvious, they had spotted Asgard and realized who it was. Nall could tell there was many many flashmails going off to the admins. Even though they were already causing a sceen, making a dash towards the chaos gate was the wrong move. Nall was pondering if going out all together was the best idea but even though they were big and obvious it was better to be together to help each other out. To everyones suprise they made it to the chaos gate ok. They all crowded around it holding hands.

'Everyone ready? Now I'm warning you, don't talk to or even look at any of the players in the Yamiyo server... They are all either part of the hackers organization or are bounty hunters per say... Asgard be especially careful.'
Everyone nodded. Nall seemed to know what he was talking about as usual. Even though the players hated his secrecy they knew there was nothing they could do to get more info out of him then he wanted to give. Nall held up the keycard Wayne had given him. Golden rings encircled all of them as they were transported to the Yamiyo server...

When they arrived it was dark desolate and spooky... The streets were littered and the houses beat up and broken down. There was a few players walking down the street that gave them a sinister glare. The group was clearly out of place in this server. Nall began to walk towards what appeared to be a large stadium like the ones in Rome. The players followed closely taking Nalls advice and ignoring the random players they saw. Wayne was sitting outside the entrence to the stadium waiting for them.

'Master is waiting! Where have you been?'
Nall glared at the little goblin.
'We we're eating, not that it's any of your business. Where's Kayin?'
The goblin jumped back a bit. Clearly afraid of Nall's short temper.

'Master says you can see Kayin when you come inside! So come, come!'
Nall noded and followed the goblin. The other players followed. They we're lead into the center of the stadium. Nall smiled, this place brought back some memories. The lights suddenly came on and lit up the stadium. A very large cloaked figure was standing on a platform above the players.

'Hahaha! Welcome friends to my lovely home! I hope that you will all enjoy the event that I have planned for you! I know most of you enjoy the trill of battle and I don't blame you! The adrenilen of the fight is somthing that should be considered special indeed! But where are my manners... I have not introduce myself yet! My name is Garaa, Master of Darkness!'
The other players looked at the new hacker. He didn't seem too far out of the ordinary other then he was completly covered in that black robe. The players couldn't even tell what class he was because of it. Nall smiled and began to laugh.

'So Garaa, I'm curious and so is the rest of my group, whats the tournament going to be like? What are the rewards? hahaha!'
Garaa began to laugh as well. He moved a little closer to the edge of his overlooking platform.

'Oh don't worry Nall, you know you will get some kind of reward if you win! The rules for this tournament are quite simple! One person or a group fights one of my people or a group dependsing on the match. It will be a battle to the death of course and if you win then you obviously live on to the next round and you get a prize! However if you lose you're character is deleted and therefore you die in real life... How do you like those odds? hahahaha!'
The players gave a disgusted look. Garaa was enjoying himself though an continued.

'There are no rules as how you fight, none at all. The only rule in the whole tournament is now that you are inside you may not leave this stadium until the tournament is over! Everyone will fight in 2 battles. If you survive your second battle regardless of you're friends fates you may leave this server with your prizes...'
Nall looked up towards Garaa.

'Hahaha, just like you Garaa... We are the masters of our own fate is it? Well we're all anxious to fight! But where is Kayin?'
Garaa laughed.

'Kayin is... undergoing some afterillness... hahaha, don't worry, he'll be fine and returned to you shortly. For now I want you to create 3 teams of 2, and 1 team of 3... The rest of the players will have one on one fights so chose your teams wisely! Remember, a team of wavemasters will not win anyfight! Also you arn't to include Gingitsune or Nall in your teams... They have special fights set up for them!'

The players were a little shocked. Having to make up strong teams and they couldn't even include their 2 strongest players? The group decided that they had best decide on who should be paired up with who keeping in mind that wavemasters would lose if they fought with no melee fighters.

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:43 am

Tokki stepped off to the side, grasping Kurai's hand as she walked away from the group signifying their formation of a group. As she backed up towards a clear area, she grasped Ruri's hand on the backpedal, making them the official group of three. Her gaze switched and shifted from Kurai to Ruri, her facial expression serious. Lightly, she allowed their hands to fall to their sides-- freeing them to switch groups if they wished at that point. With the levels on in the group, it would be important to spread out the high and low levels equally.

Tokki closed her eyes and took in the air around her, getting a feel for her environment. She grasped her glaive, and thrust the back end of it hard into the hard floor of the coliseum, getting Nall's attention.

"If it's okay with them, we have the group of three." Tokki called to him.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:02 am

This dark and ancient looking place wasn't exactly what Armina had been expecting when she thought about a tournament. For some reason she had thought of vast green fields that where roped or fenced off for the events. Something more like knightly tourneys... but this is more like a Gladiator ring. Then it it her. Duh! Why would I even have thought it would be a pleasant even if it was controlled & run by hackers? I must have been daft!

I'm really glad I stocked up on spell scrolls before we left... that way I'm still covered if I'm soloing or if I end up grouping with someone who doesn't have a spell as a skill that I need. Those SpeedCharms are supposed to be about the same as an ApDo, so Rayo said. At least I'd know how to use them under pressure. I tried to only get easy to remember spells... I hope I don't let anyone down... here or back home...

"Guys... I know this isnt my strong suit, the planning thing. So I'm counting on someone who thinks they have figured out some of our strengths & weaknesses to put together who's in which team, & who's going to solo it. All I can state is the obvious: we should spread the casters out. I also know that Ramza & Nighthand usually partner, so that should be taken into account too. Since there's only 3 of us LongArms we should be spread out too probably. Other than that, I'm stumped."

Shrugging her shoulders Armina shifts her gaze between Nall & Gingitsune. They might have thier own "special" fight coming up, but they were still their leaders, & the LongArm would look to them no matter what. Just that they were there calmed her.

(ooc: I know, not my best writting... can't sleep... had to do something so I checked the board...)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:01 pm

Gingitsune's tail swished violently as she heard her own fate being dealt out by Garaa. A special battle just for her? It sounded very tempting indeed, and it saved her the trouble of getting into a group.
It was always difficult for Gingi to group up with anyone, she was never quite sure how power should be distributed, nor who was best in complementing her own power, and she also didn't want to have to look after anyone else. These battles would give them tough decisions, she guessed, looking at Garaa as he explained the process. She wasn't looking forward to being in a group if he gave them some, ahem, choices.
She had watched enough movies to know that sometimes the fidelity of team members was challenged- live and leave your team members behind?

Gingitsune preferred looking after herself, she was volatile, and never knew exactly what she would choose, of course she would do everything for her team, but spontaneity was part of her personality.
She looked around herself critically, her eyes moving up and down the hardly aesthetically pleasing landscape forming around her. Dark, and dank, and gloomy.

She sighed, for some reason she had been expecting something more beautiful, but there was a stadium at least, and Gingitsune's eyes lit up as she thought of the amount of spectators that might be watching the matches.

Her wand clicked lightly on the ground as she inspected the room, and some thoughts of doubt began crossing her mind, she was a Wavemistress. She had found out the hard way that perhaps Wavemasters were quite vulnerable to the other classes, as she had fought Royce, she had hardly been able to strike her, even once, with her spells, and besides hitting people on the head, the wand couldn't be used as much of an alternative weapon. She would have to play her matches intelligently, and put a little more thought into strategy, though perhaps it wasn't her strong point, like rushing into battles like a rabid gladiatrix were.

"Lighten up guys, and try to have fun, forgot about the life and death situation we have ourselves mixed up in, because all of the situations before it have been the same- and we won those!"

A disenchanted murmur of "Just barely..." came up from some part of the room, and Gingi looked at them skeptically.

"Besides! We need to save Kayin, we can't just leave him in this dank pit of... disgustingness with the self-proclaimed and very cliche 'Master of Darkness' with his tacky cloak, and pseudo-booming voice. I mean, which one of us wouldn't go insane from listening to him for more than 10 minutes?" she grinned heartily, and cast a sidelong look at Garaa who seemed to be faintly amused by her speech, or atleast what she could see of him.

Kodel
Elevated Player

Post by Kodel » Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:34 pm

<OOC: Sorry I've been out for so freaking long. I've been having a few... problems in the real world. This won't live up to my usual standard either.>

Kodel surveyed the situation. The team of three already seemed to be setup, so that left only teams of two to be picked. Nighthand and Ramza were an obvious team, and Rayo and Asgard seemed to work well. Kodel was also a good fighter, as his weapon was almost on par with the Asgard's and Kurai's.

To gall of Garaa still appalled him. This "tournament" was a farce. They hadn't shown up to fight for prizes or money, they were fighting for the life of one of their teammates. Yet the so-called Master of Darkness was playing it up like this was a monster truck rally.

He sneered slightly, then began playing over the tactics of what should be done. Still, theres a good chance these things could be Phys. Tolerant... and my spells still suck, so I need a Wavemaster he thought to himself.

Though it had been said many, many times already, it was still a core truth that the Wavemasters were a precious commodity. They were the only PC's with spells powerful enough to provide the extra hit that the fighters needed.

Nodding to himself, he walked over to Vera. "I'm not sure whether you've picked a partner for yourself, but would you fight with me? I need someone with spells in case they use monsters that are tolerant to physical attacks."
Last edited by Kodel on Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Goodness for the most part is an illusion... Little fables people tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming to much."
Kodel | Level 20 | Blademaster | 45000 Gold | Pheonix Wing | Thunder Armor, Silver Bracer, Time Headband, Safety Shoes, losta items and some scrolls | Ani Slash, Ani Revolver, Ap Ganz, Ap Corv, Ap Do. Gan Zot, Rai Rom

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:38 pm

Nighthand and ramza moved together, slightly apart from the group. they formed one of the groups of two that were required. then nighthand thought of something.

"We should try and get the wavemasters paired up, so they don't have to fight alone. we seem to be doing that so far, but..." but his train of thought petered out, and he was left standing in silence.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:51 pm

Rayo noted teams forming already. Most likely Nighthand and Ramza would pair. Gingitsune could not join a team, nor could Nall. Tokki, Kurai and Ruri had formed the largest group. It was just as well he figured. She had two people to look out for her. Both of which were skilled and dependable.

It was time to figure out his plan. At this point, he could either fight alone or with one other. Fighting alone was no problem however...it would not be necessarily best though. A team with one other would not hurt. He reviewed his best choices. He decided he should fight with someone he knew at least a little. He considered Argilus and then remembered Armina. Long Arms were the most balanced class there was. And Armina's cheerful personality would not lend her to quitting either. Besides, what if she forgot what a certain scroll did mid-battle? He approached Armina.
"Unless it would cause a problem with you, I'd like to consider you my partner in this madness they are declaring a tournament."
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:31 pm

Vera looked around as she held her head low, knowing that she would still not be trusted, because of what she had done during the fight with Kuja, though no-one seemed to understand what she had did completely but Kodel "I'm sure we can do it people, we just need to have hope, remember, there is more then just Kayin and your life on the line, just one of us dying can cause the rest of us to fall" she said smiling as she looked up "We're not doing this for ourselves, we're doing it to stop this from happening to many others, if I could I would gladly switch places with Kayin to give you all a better chance, but since I can't I understand that I must do my best, like I know all of you will, so I don't wanna see any frowning, I want each one of you to give me a hopeful smile, please, just one little smile, to show that you have hope that all of us will one day get out of here." she said smiling as her ears preaked up and doing and she gripped her wand tightly with her claws

Vera smiled with a slight blush when Kodel asked her to team up with him "Alright, I'll go with you Kodel" she said smiling as she hugged him slightly and turned to Garaa

"Till next time, little sister" the words of Vera's sister, who was trapped in the game as well, rang in her head, as she remembered the night and encounter with Juas the hacker, and Osa her sister

"Your a weak little kitten" those words also rang in her head from the night as she remember her dream of Juas killing everyone slowly as she turned and glared at Garaa

Vera ran her claws across the wall as they made somewhat of a screeching sound "Garaa, you pathetic pile of hacker crap, take a note, I will personaly rip out your tongue myself" she said cracking her knuckles "you, will die, and it wont be pretty either"
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:10 am

While wondering whether Vera would hark Kodel's proposition to group, Armina almost did not notice Rayo approach her.
Rayo wrote:"Unless it would cause a problem with you, I'd like to consider you my partner in this madness they are declaring a tournament."
The LongArm beams like a child at Christmas. "That sounds terrific! You'd really want to group with me?"

Rayo simply nods. More elloquent than any words he could have uttered at that instant. That he would have asked her first out of all the other melee class-types in their group she finds it an honor. Especially considering they have not been teammates very long.

"Done & done!" Armina clasps his hand in hers in a hearty handshake. "Only one question left, I suppose." She cocks her head at the WaveMaster quizically. "Should we stay a twosome or grab a third?"

"Only one party of three, remember?" Rayo indicates where Kurai, Toki, & Ruri where clumped together. Armina blinks, not having noticed them before. She laughs it off dismissively.

"Hehe! How silly of me! Of course you're right, Rayo!"

(ooc: I've come down with something... I hope I can get over it on my days off. Sorry if my posts suffer accordingly. Just FYI.)
Last edited by Armina on Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:37 am

Rayo looked over Armina's face. "What do you mean a team of three? We already have one. Ruri, Tokki, and Kurai all teamed up. Nall said we needed 1 team of 3, and three teams of two. Nighthand and Ramza paired up, so did Vera and Kodel. We might as well stay as a pair, unless you'd rather not? Armina shot him a look as she was started to look frantic. Guess not he thought. She was only confused over the rules. Its ok. I didn't think she should fight alone though. Her battle skill may be impressive, but...her tactical knowledge leaves much to be desired. She has potential there though. She picked up scroll information well enough. She would survive. Thats all that mattered in the end to Rayo. She had a will to live. He didn't want to fight with someone who gave up hope or thought they had no chance. If at all possible, he hoped to try out his initial plan from the beginning. Hackers were unpredictable. Attacking them without knowing any of their strengths or weaknesses was deadly. "Armina, I know our first strategy. Its called running and dodging. we'll wait and find out their weaknesses before we attack. I think we should start off with that."
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:43 pm

"Then I guess that leaves me to a solo fight."

Asgard slammed his fist into his open hand. He smiled, almost wickedly, thinking of finally getting a chance to fight alone, without boundaries, and without worry of teammates. He felt it would be wise if all the others paired up before he offered. Yet, he also hoped that the opponent he will face will not be that of the Physical Tolerant type. If that were to pass, he would be doomed and his body and soul would be lost forever. As cool as that sounded at the time, the lasting effects wouldn't be really a good thing for the Heavy Blade, both in the game and outside of it as well.

But Asgard still had the will to fight. No matter what the dirty hackers had planned for him, he will overcome them. Same with his allies. Crafty, powerful, quick to decide, well bonded. The makings of a solid force of friends vieing for a common goal: To save their captured ally, Kayin.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:31 pm

Looking dejected and hurt, hijinx sticks her nose up to the sky. "Well, sense i'm obviously not wanted, i'm going to go beat up that goblin while I wait my turn. After all, it's not like i have FEELINGS or anything." Glaring in a way that could have turned satan's blood to ice, she begins to wander towards the hapless creature. Nall looks at the ticked off twin blade with a surprised expression and attempts to talk her out of it. "Relax hijinx, we still like you, they just need to pick people their comfortable with." Stopping dead in her tracks, hijinx turns to face nall with green flame in her eyes. "Oh, is that all? So i guess i must make them all nervous? Well I'M STILL TICKED OFF NALL, SO LEAVE ME ALONE WHILE I VENT MY ANGER ON STUPID GOBLIN FRIEND OF YOURS!" With that she smashed nall in the head and leaves him slightly disoriented while she stomps malicously(if that's possible) to commence the pummeling.

OOC: Sorry nall, but it was getting boring and i need something to occupy myself! :D :twisted: :D
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nall

Post by Nall » Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:14 am

Nall looked at poor Hijinx while holding his head. She really did feel left out. In his opinion he thought Hijinx really should be paired up with someone just in case. However he knew Garaa wouldn't place anyone with anyone that wasn't a fair match for them. Garaa wanted to be entertained, he didn't care for brutally killing them at the moment... If that was his plan he would have just pitted them against all the elites.

The players looked around the stadium to see that it was almost full now of random characters they have never seen before, most of them looked very shady. The chatter in the air stopped suddenly and the players looked up towards where Garaa was. Behind him 6 players walked out and took seats that looked to be labled for them. There was 8 seats and the players assumed Garaa would take one but that still left one empty... Of the players only 2 of them were recognizable. Many of the older players gritted their teeth as they saw them. To the newer players, no one was recognizable.

Melzas was the first seen. He walked out with his icy blue hair glittering in the light. His skeletal hacked face shot the players a sinister grin. The next hacker that the players knew was Royce. Her face beamed with delight when she saw the players. They all sat down in their chairs leaving one empty. Nall smiled, the whole gang was here except for Kuja. It had been a while since he had seen them all together.

Nall could tell that they wanted to get the tournament started. Nall looked around at the groups that had been formed. He smiled, they were all very well placed and thought out. However the players did forget about someone. Garaa mentioned that Kayin would be fighting in this tournament. On this thought Garaa spoke up.
'I see you are almost done making your teams! Kayin is able to join you now... He is a little weak still but that will just make things more interesting!'

A gate behind the players opened and Kayin staggered out towards the group. He was... different though. The players couldn't figure out what but Kayin was different.

'I made a couple of adjustments to Kayins character... He is no longer of the heavy blade class. He is now a new class of my design! hahaha! I'm sure he can tell you the details himself.'

The players looked a little shocked at Kayin who appeared to be very weak. Nall quickly observed a problem in the way things were set up.
'I hate to break up you're group Tokki, Kurai and Ruri however I think you'll understand that Kayin is weak and needs to be with some people for protection... If he was in a group of two they may get lopsided by lack of magic or lack of physical strength. I think the best solution would be to put Kayin in the group of 3. If there are no objections perhaps Kurai could fight alone?'

The players pondered the idea. It was true that Kayin would need to be helped but how badly weakend was he? What was this new 'change' like? They didn't know what to expect. In the end the players decided that this was the best action to take, Kayin had to be in the group of 3 and Kurai was the best off for a 1 on 1. Nall glanced up at Garaa, the hackers behind him smiling.
'Alright! We have decided our teams Garaa! Kodel and Vera, Nighthand and Ramza, Armina and Rayo will be the 3 teams of 2. Kayin, Tokki and Ruri will fight in the team of 3! The rest will fight one on one.'

Garaa smiled. He could see the anxiety in the players faces. He could also see the distress in Nall. Nall didn't need his foresight to see what the last round would be.
'Very good! The match us are as followed!

Firstly:
Kodel and Vera VS Selan and Dekkar

Second:
Asgard VS Niamah

Third:
Armina and Rayo VS Desmith and Julian

fourth:
Kurai VS Draigoth

Fifth:
Kayin, Tokki and Ruri VS Selenia, Corsel and Kalundra

Sixith:
Hijinx VS Barim

Seventh:
Argilus VS Rossu

Eigth:
Ramza and Nighthand VS Duranth and Seraphim

Gingitsunes and Nall's battle will be different from the rest. They will only have one battle each and there's a catch. They each must chose 2 players of the group. If they lose the 2 players chosen will be delete along with them. Hahaha, sounds good doesn't it? Depending on your leaders now more then ever! And unfortunatly Wayne told a little fib Nall, there will be elites in this tournament! But for now the battles will begin shortly! Go take a seat on the sidelines and come up when called!'

The players all made their way to their seats. As the battles were about to begin the air was tense and the crowd was roaring. It was only a matter of time now before their fights and fate would begin.

(OOC: Ok, here's how it's gonna work. There will be a thread for each fight and you will post about your fight whenever you can. However you MUST read all the fights and if you want you can post about cheering on the sidelines. Even though you're all posting your fights at the same time, in the story they're supposed to happen one after the other. I just let you all post at the same time so it doesn't get boring. Remember you have to read all the fights and pretend the fights are happening one after the other! kk? I hope that made sense :D hehehe)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:30 am

OOC: KK but you sorta forgot tirath. Oh well, the way he's slacking off on his mod duties he'll probably be too swamped to fight anyways. I'll be done stomping on your pal by my fight, so no worries.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nall

Post by Nall » Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:36 am

(OOC: I know I did but thats because he hasn't been posting like at all, if he really wants to be included he'll have to post more often. sorry to sound mean >_<)