Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Kodel and Vera VS Selan and Dekkar

Post by Nall » Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:37 am

(OOC: You get to be creative here! :D YOU get to chose what your enemy is like! Everything from appearance to skills to their own special hacker abilities! (you are all fighting hackers remember :D) Obviously the way you're gonna get levels etc in this tournament isn't going to be how well you can solve my riddles. This is more of a fun thing where you can be uber creative! The more creative and intersting you make your opponents and your fight the more you will be rewarded! It might seem unusual but you get to be creative and it should be lots of fun to make the whole fight with none of my boundries! anyways, I hope you all enjoy lol :D)

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:01 am

Vera and Kodel entered the ring slowly as they looked around, seeing themselves in a ring encircled by boiling lava "Hmm, no one here yet, and look what happens if we fall out" she said as she turned to Kodel with an eye raised

"Yeah, no one, can survive that, its stupid just putting a ring here" Kodel said as he looked over the side as he saw something swimming alive in the lava "Ok, we really are screwed, theres monsters in there" he said looking over to Vera

"yeah, but I'm NOT going to die here, I have better things to do, plus I need to smack that smug git Garaa right in his cocky and ugly face." Vera said glaring at Garaa as she waited for the fighters

They both quickly turned as they saw two people entering at the other side as the doors shut, behind them, preventing an escape, these two people would be their challengers

"Master Garaa does not like your insults little kitty, for now I must punish you with death, I am Selan, and I will be your death." a young wavemistress said as she walked out, seeming to be made of metal "As long as I posses my twilight item, I am unstopable." she said as her wand touched the ground and a piece of the ring was thrown into the air, for several minutes before crashing back into place

"Crap, we're really screwed" Vera said as she noticed something not metal on the hacker's ear "Nice earring, I think after I kill you, I'll shove it up Garaa's nose" she said glaring at Selan "your mine!" she yelled preparing for battle

"Let me guess, you want me to take on captain steriods" Kodel said gripping his sword tightly as he stared at his oppenent

"I am, Dekkar, and I shall be the doom of you little boy, for I have the Twilight cup, and the greatest Blade Master there will ever be" Dekkar said as Vera raised an eye brow

"I really hope he means the kind you drink out of" Vera said shaking her head as she focus on Selan again

"You will regret your stupidity cat girl, for my partner will rip you apart, while your friend watches, before I feed him to the lava creature, for my protective cup will not only protect me, but looks nice and gives me amazing powers" Derrak said jumping into the air, where he couldn't even be seen, before crashing to the ground with an ear shattering thud "I have my own attack, GiRai Gun Drive!" he yelled as his sword glowed green before using gun drive followed by three lightning bolts "I also have one for every other Wavemaster spell." he said laughing

"And I to have my own abilities, like the one you saw, and this one!" Selan yelled as she lifted her wand high and pillars of rock formed a cage around Vera before returning "But I have many more, that you shall face" she said also laughing, as she smashed her metal foot into the ground leaving a hole

Kodel stared at the two hackers as he seemed slightly doubtful, before Vera hugged him softly "Don't worry Kodel, we can do this, you try to remove spiderman's cup and just try to get him out of the fight some how, and I'll do my best kill the other" she said giggling as she turned to the hackers as they teleported into different spots "Ok, umm, new plan, don't stay in one spot for long" she said as she moved back into her spot as she took a deep breath "This is gonna hurt" she said as a bell was rang

"FIGHT" a man said as the fight started

ooc: meh....cheer woho
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Kodel
Elevated Player

Post by Kodel » Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:28 am

OOC: Sorry about how freaking it took me to post. Real Life can be a @#%^@(# sometimes.

Kodel fought to keep from laughing. Hard. The freak with the Cloak of the Twilight had been pretty pathetic, but these guys almost wanted to make him bust a gut laughing. He especially liked how they referred to themselves and each other in some quasi third-person, like they were announcing themselves at some wrestling event. He almost expected some guy in a tux to come out and whip a mike up with the classic “Lets get ready to RUUUUMMMMBLLLEEEE!!!!”

Kodel drew his sword and crouched low, steeling himself for the first volley. Vera had apparently paired off against the other Wavemasters, her reflexes living up to those of a cat as she jumped and pounced over and around all the stone columns the female hacker threw at her.

Kodels opponent was another story. He had never met another blade master this unimaginably pathetic. His swings and thrusts were so slow a two-towed sloth could dodge them. All he managed to do was gouge huge cracks in the stone platform and slowly push him towards the lava’s edge. Kodel recognized the newbie tactic within seconds and wasn’t surprised that, once they got close to the edge, his opponent bellowed one of his special attacks: “GiGan Gun Drive!” Kodels chest was peppered with flecks of needle sharp rock as he rolled under the rapid thrusts, leaping right over his opponents shoulder, raising his sword to slash the hacker across the neck. He rolled in mid-air, a smirk already crossing his face. “Thought you guys would be better than this-“ he murmured, swinging towards the Blade Masters head. He didn’t have time to finish, as suddenly the hacker winked out of existence, and he heard a loud popping above him. With a roar, Dekkar swung, striking him hard across the back, sending him flying like a long drive at a baseball game. Kodel struck the ground and rolled, stabbing his sword into the ground to slow him, stopping within a few feet of the lavas edge. That one hit had flung him almost all the way across the arena floor. He rolled forward and jumped as one of the creatures slinking through the lava spat a gout of flame at him from behind, singing his clothing. He rose and dusted himself off. “Not as stupid as you look!” Kodel yelled across the platform. “I guess all those muscles aren’t compensation for something else either!”

Even from this far away, he could tell he had hit the right button. He spun, not even needing to see Dekkar use his teleporting abilities, and sidestepped as a heavy slash tore into the stone where had been standing a mere second ago. That blow would’ve split him in two had he taken it. He crouched and leapt, bringing his blade up and directly across the other Blade Masters face. Dekkar screamed and let go of his sword as a jet of blood sprayed from the deep long wound. Kodel spun again, cutting the hacker across the belly, suddenly backing away in confusion. Wounds usually didn’t bleed in the World.

“What about that Cup? I thought it was supposed to... protect… you…” Kodel spat, his words dying in his throat. Like a scene from The Crow, he watched as the thick red line across Dekkars belly sealed shut in a matter of seconds. The Blade Masters hands came down from his face which had also healed already, and took his sword back but, a furious sneer etched into his once cocky look.

I see, Kodel thought. I may not be able to kill you, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt you.

Dekkar suddenly dashed at him. Kodel regretted thinking he had been slow before. The hacker had obviously bee playing with him, seeing how nervous he could make him. Not he was easily as fast as Kodel. Now his swings were like the strikes of a cobra, and Kodel, even with his speed, still took some stinging slices across the chest and legs. He barely had any time to counter-attack, and he suddenly dashed past the hacker, trying to avoid being pinned to the side, swiping him across the leg

“Ap Corv.” He murmured quietly as he moved. If he got another chance to attack, which he doubted he would he wanted it to hurt as much as possible.
"Goodness for the most part is an illusion... Little fables people tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming to much."
Kodel | Level 20 | Blademaster | 45000 Gold | Pheonix Wing | Thunder Armor, Silver Bracer, Time Headband, Safety Shoes, losta items and some scrolls | Ani Slash, Ani Revolver, Ap Ganz, Ap Corv, Ap Do. Gan Zot, Rai Rom

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:26 am

Vera quickly rushed over and attacked her oppenent as she hit her the face, cracking her own knuckles as she cursed

"Your weak" her oppenent said as she kicked Vera sending her tumbling

"Shut up!!" Vera said as she unleashed Rai Don on her enemy doing nothing to her "Damn" she said being hit again

The overly powerful woman smashed Vera as she screamed out in pain

ooc: Sorry my comp is dead for a couple weeks so Kodel control Vera, and when I'm around I'll try to post

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Jul 05, 2003 5:21 pm

Nighthand stood off to the side of the stands, studying the tactics used by the enemy. he wanted to be prepared when his battle came.

"Kodel! Vera! You two can do it, i know it!"

his voice sounded strange in his ears. he wasn't used to cheering on people. he lapsed into silence and resumed his study.

Kodel
Elevated Player

Post by Kodel » Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:09 am

Kodel could tell the battle wasn’t going well. He had been hard-pressed since he had pissed off the hacker Blademaster, and hadn’t even had a moments’ rest in which to down a health drink. His opponent, at the beginning slow and pathetic, was almost demonic now, his sword moving so quickly Kodel was barely able to keep up. His only saving grace was that Dekkar hadn’t bothered to use his teleportation power nearly as frequently as Kodel thought he would.

The upside was with how fast they were attacking, the blows weren’t doing much damage. But Kodel was already down to 1/3 of his total health, and a heavy blow at this point would split him like a piece of wood. He ducked and weaved, risking a glance over at Vera.

She wasn’t faring much better. Her catlike reflexes were all that seemed to be keeping her alive. Selan seemed to be keeping up an endless barrage of spells, as well as her column raising abilities. The columns thankfully didn’t seem to do damage, they were simply designed to disorient and confuse. They would’ve worked, except Vera had been altered in a way that was more than cosmetic. She was faster and lither than a Wavemistress had any right to be. Her speed and dexterity seemed to be nearly on par with a Dual Blade. Kodel was actually afraid, that with her claws as well as her spell-casting skills, Vera could probably kill any of them in single combat. She darted over and around the columns as they sprang from the floor, looping around them as quickly as they were thrown at her, ducking and weaving to avoid the spells that came at almost the same time. They were both stuck in the same situation. They were under such heavy attacks that they didn’t have any time to counterattack.

“Alright!” Dekkar suddenly bellowed. “Time to end this… painfully.” He said, an evil sneer crossing his face, slowly turning to a grin “Enjoy.” He said. He spun, a blur of cloth and steel, and Kodel took another blow to the chest, flinging him across the arena floor. Vera was also struck by a column that leapt from the side of another column, flinging her away with a loud “Nyow!” of surprise. He skittered and slid to a halt a few feet from Vera, groaning in pain. They were both now on the opposite corner of the platform from the two hackers. Kodel winced in pain as he propped himself up with his hands

Suddenly he saw it. Dekkar had reached his hand under his robe, and drew out what looked like a sterling silver goblet. Even from this distance, Kodel could tell it was intricately scroll worked and well-made, even by the standards of the World. Dekkar raised the thing above his head just as another long wall of columns shot up in front of them, completely obscuring their view of the two hackers.

Kodel and Vera blinked at each other in confusion. But Kodel wasn’t about to wonder why they suddenly had a chance to rest without using it. His hand snapped to his belt and he downed a health drink as Vera Repthed herself back up to full health.

They only had those several seconds before they heard Dekkars booming voice again. “Gia Doom!”

The ground suddenly lurched and pitched underneath them, and a bright edge of light shot from under the platform, racing in a quick circuit around the edge and the inside line of the columns. There was a resounding crack, and then the floor suddenly fell from under them. They crashed to the floor, both coming to the horrific realization at the same moment. Dekkar had the ability to manipulate the arena floor. All his other “skills” were just hacked standard abilities. With this, he could drop sections of the platform into the lava. And with the hacked Wavemaster placing those columns between them and the other sections, they would soon find themselves swimming with the fire serpents. Kodel did not want to think about what it would feel like to be disintegrated in that soup, food for the creatures that snaked through its surface.

They both leapt to their feet and made a mad dash for the columns. Kodel leapt at the last moment, driving his sword tip deep into one of the stone pillars. Vera, without a pointed edge on her staff, dug fruitlessly at the stone faces. A look of horror suddenly washed over her face as the floor suddenly fell again. It was now barely an inch above the magma level. Kodel could see glowing yellow and orange fluid start to spill over the corner, running in little streams down the rivulets in the patterned stone.

“Jump! Grab my leg!” Kodel screamed.

Vera crouched and pushed up as hard as she could. Her cat-like physique worked to her benefit today, as she easily grabbed onto his waist with both hands. The section of the arena floor suddenly vanished under the level of the molten lava, and Kodel and Vera were hit by a blast of heat, and Kodel felt sweat suddenly burst from ever pore. He wouldn’t be surprised if his feet were now turning a flaky golden brown.

“How are we going to get up?” Vera yelped. Kodel suddenly blinked in surprise and looked down at the half-cat girl.

“Use your claws!” he said angrily. He suddenly regretted that statement as Vera suddenly did. “OWWW! Not on me! On the wall!” Vera shot him an evil grin, then pushed off him, propping herself against the column surface, using her cat claws to give her a good grip, then pulling herself up the edge of the wall. Kodel groaned at the shift of weight, and then pulled himself up onto the edge of his own sword. He suddenly felt something tugging on his leg, and a red hot burning in his foot. He looked down to see an enormous jaw clamped down on his left ankle. One of the fire serpents had slid over the sunken section of the arena floor, and saw him as a tasty meal. He screeched in pain as the burning sensation suddenly roared up his leg

“Juk Kruz!” Vera yelled. A huge whirlwind of leaves suddenly engulfed the serpents head, and it let go, hissing in pain. Kodel reached up and grabbed the rim of the column, frantically pulling himself up next to Vera, his sword rematerializing in his hand.

They sat there on the top of the column, looking down at the arena. Dekkar and Selan stood there with shocked expressions on their faces. They obviously did not expect them to make it out of that situation alive. The columns suddenly vanished from under them as Selan lost her concentration. They both yelped in surprise as they crashed to the floor, landing almost on top of one another. Vera hopped quickly to her feet throwing a quick spell at Selan, leaping right back into the fray.

Kodel groaned as he sat up again. He had noticed something very odd. The moment Dekkar and Selans combat faces came back, they immediately dashed away from each other. He knew the tactic of separating opponents, fighting one on one so not to side flanked or attacked from the rear, but they seemed almost anxious to stay away from one another. An idea suddenly occurred to him.

He charged at Dekkar, hammering him with lighting quick blows, driving him back across the platform, away from the lava pool, toward where Vera and Selan were fighting. He was getting tired quickly, the length of the fight starting to drag on him, even with Ap Corv lending that extra edge of strength.

His opportunity suddenly presented itself when Selan swept her wand towards Vera, casting “DiRai Rom!” a hacked version of Rai Rom, which Kodel had seen earlier. Rather than just spit out a single fork of lighting, the hacker’s wand spat a fan of it. Kodel suddenly leapt into Dekkar, kneeing him in the stomach, driving him back a few steps, directly into the path of the fan. The sheet of lighting rippled over him and Kodel saw the oddest thing. Dekkars flesh… rippled, distending and contracting like silly putty or melting wax.

The normal way the World worked was that PC’s could not attack each other on fields. Only in duels were they able to hurt each other. Apparently, these hacked characters had to remove that little vein of protection in order to change them. Not only remove, but enhance the effect. Hacked spells did not… react well… with their hacked PC bodies.

“Vera! They can hurt each other! Get her wand!” Kodel shrieked. He stood in front of Dekkar. The hacker was now convulsing on his feet, his body spasming wildly. Kodel almost turned away in disgust, the sight was so appalling. It was like trying to watch a G.I. Joe as it was getting microwaved… and knowing it was alive.

Vera charged Selan, dashing and leaping over the columns the hacker threw up in a desperate attempt to block the oncoming attack. Vera brought her staff around, and suddenly the two women were in a wand-to-wand fight. Kodel couldn’t go and help, because he had to be here when the next spell hit Dekkar. He looked over and saw Vera suddenly make good use of her claws and teeth. Clenching close, she suddenly whipped her free hand around, tearing at Selans face. The hacker shrieked as four bright red lines suddenly leapt through the silver surface of her skin, and she raised both her hands to her face. Veras head dipped low, and she bit her on shoulder. Hard. The Wavemistress shrieked again, letting go over her wand. Vera whipped around, snatching it before it hit the ground, raising it towards Dekkar like a rifle.

“Rai Don!” Vera screamed, a yellow fork of lighting shooting from the tip of the wand. It vanished from between her hands as the hacker recalled it, but the spell was already away. It struck Dekkar on the left arm, and the goblet came back into view as Dekkar screamed and flailed.

Kodel swung the tip of the feather-shaped sword, hearing it whistle as it cut through the air. It made an odd sound as it contacted, letting off a faint musical tone, mixed with the sound of breaking glass. Dekkar blanched as the goblet bent inward under the force of the blow, then suddenly shattered into three pieces, two of which spun wildly across the stone surface of the arena, the last remaining clutched in a death grip in the hackers extended hand.

Kodel sneered in rage, his sword stopping an inch above the surface of the gray stones of the platform. Time seemed to halt as he and the other Blade Master simply stared at each other, two warriors who now knew the fight was over, that the victor had been declared.

Kodel flipped his sword, rolling his shoulder around, like he was planning to hit a line drive. The snow white tip of the Phoenix Wing suddenly took on an inky black color, anticipating the skill he was about to use.

“Ani… SLASH!” The rising blow caught Dekkar at the groin, lifting him completely off his feet, almost doubling him over. Kodel rolled again, brining his blade up and around, crashing it down on Dekkars shoulders, slamming him to the floor, his sword dropping from his nerveless fingers. Kodel snapped down almost instinctively to grasp it in his free hand. He felt a burning pain as he bragged the hilt, but he ignored it. He spun, brining both blades around, crashing them into Dekkars chest. The hacker sailed across the arena floor, right over the edge, into the magma.

Kodel had never, in real life or in the World, seen a more horrific sight. Even earlier, when he had been hit by the lighting spell, wasn’t as revolting. Before, he had at least retained his form, it just distorted badly. This was… torturous. All combat ceased, and quiet seemed to grip to rest of the arena to watch the Blademasters last moments. Dekkar didn’t just sink out of sight or turn coal gray like a normal dead PC. He flailed, sending streams of lava spraying like a kid in a pool. His body constantly crisped and charred, flesh and clothing and steel armor blackening almost to the bone as fast as it healed, his regeneration ability trying desperately to keep him alive. His blood misted and flashed to vapor, projecting an odd red haze about him, spackling his fresh pink skin and muscle that appeared before charring again. Vera turned away, moaning in disgust and revulsion, clamping her hands over her pyramid shaped ears. Kodel, forcing himself to watch the sight with a blank and empty expression on his face, understood fully.

He screamed. It was a sound to chill the bones of anyone, even the ice-hearted Garaa, who watched the display as calmly and blankly as he would watch a football game. It pierced and fell as the flesh on Dekkars face melted and evaporated before being replaced fresh again. This was a wailing like one would expect to hear wafting up out of Hell, the teeming screams of the souls of the damned all rolled into one. The sound tore through Kodel, and he almost felt sorry for the poor bastard. Almost.

Looking bored with the spectacle, Garaa suddenly snapped his fingers. Kodel didn’t see the shifting forms even move until one of the fire serpents suddenly reared up out of the lava, poised like a cobra above a frantically flailing mouse. Suddenly it plunged downward, and Dekkars wailing was suddenly cut off as he disappeared below the surface of the magma. The silence that fell over the arena floor was palpable, like death had come to envelope the entire area. It was broken suddenly by the squeaking of boots on the stone floor, as Kodel turned to the Wavemistress, who had fallen to her knees to watch Dekkar die.

“Give up. You can’t beat the both of us. Surrender and you won’t meet the same fate as your… friend.” Kodel was once again amazed at how flat and dead his voice could sound, as he heard it echoing around the empty platform

Vera and the hacker believed at him in almost equal surprise. The solid silver figures face suddenly contorted in rage. “You bastard! I’ll kill you!!” she screamed, raising her wand.

Kodel sighed. It looked like they had another obstacle still in the way. Now that Dekkar was dead, and his weapon was gone, they would have to figure out another way to deal with the remaining hacker.

OOC: Yeah, I probably shouldn't have killed one of them, seeing as how its only the third post, but I can't stand doing posts where nothing happens.
"Goodness for the most part is an illusion... Little fables people tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming to much."
Kodel | Level 20 | Blademaster | 45000 Gold | Pheonix Wing | Thunder Armor, Silver Bracer, Time Headband, Safety Shoes, losta items and some scrolls | Ani Slash, Ani Revolver, Ap Ganz, Ap Corv, Ap Do. Gan Zot, Rai Rom

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Tue Jul 08, 2003 2:04 am

In the stands Armina shivered as she watched Dekkar's demise. Sure, he had been a hacker... & he was trying to kill her new friends... but that was a brutal way for anyone to go.

I wonder if hackers die in the real world when their character dies here, like we would? If so, maybe somebody will read about Dekkar's death there too. I wonder if he squirmed like that in his real body...

The LongArm shudders, turning her attention back to the fight at hand. Her thoughts she tries to turn as well --to Rayo's tactical advice for how they should fight. Study. Stike. Dodge.

Nodding to herself she bounces into her "typical" personality. "Wooo-hooo!!!!!! Way to go Kodel & Vera!!!!! Great teamwork!!!! One down, one to go!!!!"

Jumping up & down she hoots & whistles for her friends. They've got to win! They've just got to!
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:16 am

ooc: Compy has returned

Vera looked down as she put her hand on Selan's shoulder "Just give up, die with the graces of peace, hand me your twilight item" she said slowly as Selan turned to her and swung her wand, as Vera caught it in her hand, as Vera slowly gazed into Selan's eyes "Give up, you have no hope, your attacks wont work forever, if you give up now, I promise you wont die like your partner." she said calmly still staring deep into Selan

"What would you know about partnership, that was more then my partner, that was my brother here in the world, I shall kill you both, and avenge him, and I shall remove you slowly." Selan said as she kicked Vera away and raised her wand as it stared to turn pure black "As fate falls from life, all shall fall with it. The moon shall crush as life fails to remain. The sun will burn a dark crimson, as all hope will die. The blood of those who have harmed me shall flow like the waters of Styx." she chanted as her wand became a Scythe

"Ohhh, crap, Ap Do!!" Vera yelled as she was faster then any character should be, quickly rushing to Kodel "This wont be good"

Selan's clothes turned black as she floated into the air a few feet as she smiled "Ani Death" she said with a evil tone to her voice as she swung the scythe, causing a black wave to fly at the two as Kodel and Vera dodged moments before it hit as the area they were standing on slowly melted away "Thats only a slow taste, now the real fun begins" she said as she swung more and more, the dark attacks flying past the two, as one headed straight for them

"No!" Kodel said pushing Vera away as it headed for him "I wont let you get hurt, not like this. Every person is needed" he said as the wave came towards him as he closed his eyes knowing it would hit. He waited thinking he would be dead, as he opened his eyes and saw Vera's wand melting away

"Like you said, everyone is needed" Vera said smiling as she turned to Selan "My sister is trapped in this game, my sister on the outside. But in here I have more then just her, everyone is my family, all of them no matter how mean or critical they may ever be, they're who I care about, all of them. My Brothers Nall, Kodel, Rayo, Kayin, and Asgard. And my sisters Ruri, Armina, Gingi, Tokki and that scary one who keeps popping up. All of them are my family and I wont let you harm them. I call you out, leave Kodel alone, and fight me, you win, do whatever, I win, you die." she said as a small breeze pushed her hair, fire burning in her eyes as Kodel rushed past her and slashed into the hacker, but in a weak atempt as the wound healed and he was thrown back

"Shut up! and you!, Stop moving" Selan said as Kodel became paralyzed "I accept" she said as she and Vera stared into each other's eyes, the tension able to be cut with a knife "This is where you die" she said as she swung her scythe harder then ever, a huge wave flying at Vera as she jumped into the air, it followed, homing on her perfectly

"Damn" Vera said dodging it as she rushed to Selan and jumped onto her, Vera using her claws to grip into Selan's shoulders "Your going to die, right here, right now" she said as she bit down on Selan's ear ring and ripped it from her ears as she jumped off of Selan as the wave crashed into Selan, missing Vera by a hair as she watched Selan crash into the ground "I told you, your death would be better then his, and I will keep my word" she said as she sat on Selan and kissed her gently on the lips "Rest in peace, forever" she said as she quickly rushed her claw across Selan's throat

"I'm sorry, I lost" Selan said as she turned a cold gray and disappeared as Garaa snapped is fingers

"Your next Garaa" Vera said looking to him with a murderous glow in her eyes as she cleaned the blood from her claws and wiped a tear out of her eye