Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Argilus VS Rossu

Post by Nall » Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:40 am

(OOC: You get to be creative here! :D YOU get to chose what your enemy is like! Everything from appearance to skills to their own special hacker abilities! (you are all fighting hackers remember :D) Obviously the way you're gonna get levels etc in this tournament isn't going to be how well you can solve my riddles. This is more of a fun thing where you can be uber creative! The more creative and intersting you make your opponents and your fight the more you will be rewarded! It might seem unusual but you get to be creative and it should be lots of fun to make the whole fight with none of my boundries! anyways, I hope you all enjoy lol :D)

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:25 pm

Argilus had unsheathed his Silver Blades. Their silver-ish tint had been taken on their full effect as the light had beamed down upon them. Argilus, his eyes struck with determination, were to only mean, that one would win this fight and one only. You could tell that the level of power that Rossu was/ was far more above Argilus’ level. That was easy to tell, from the appearance of what Rossu was wearing. His clothes were that of a simple green Vest underlined with red-ish designs. Black pants with blue pin stripping down the center of them, and his black cap, he set a little tilted to show his defiance of himself to others. They were standard clothing within the game, but his blades were something to worry about. Very decorated Phantom Blades… hacked blades.

How the hell did he get those?” Argilus wondered. Rossu could see Argilus looking at them in wonder. He was now patting them a bit to taunt Argilus and give him a little insight on what they were.

My Phantoms, I found them off another Character. Someone had stuck them right into another player in this server. I just happened to stumble onto them just recently. They do some incredible things mind you. I’m still wiping the blood off that character I found them on.” Rossu explained.

Argilus gave a hard stare. He was now sure what they were, blades able to kill people, or at least hurt them. Rossu wouldn’t be talking to highly of them otherwise. Now, it was twin blade against twin blade. Only skill had to be determined to win this fight.

Alright lets go! I don’t have time to sit here and pick the daisies!” Argilus yelled dashing at Rossu, Argilus kept flipping the blades around his back and switching hands in a blur. Rossu just stood there waiting for the speeding Argilus to reach his mark.

That’s right my little twin blade come to me. See what I have in store for you. Hehe” Rossu snickered. With in 20 feet or so, Rossu snapped in to action, reaching for his hacked Phantoms, he snapped them from their sheathes, and held them across for each shoulder. Argilus, still swiftly running at Rossu was now his target.

Phantom slash!” Rossu summoned. Rossu released his blades slashing outwards, both his arms now extended. A giant wave of bluish light came hurtling out, extending around 12 in length. It was a blade of light, and Argilus nearly missed it, but leaping over it just in time. The blade of light crashed in a wall, and seemed to slice right through it and keep going.

Argilus, still decending from the air, was directed at Rossu, his blades now flipped around his hands, the points of his blades aimed down upon Rossu.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Sun Jul 06, 2003 9:34 pm

Tokki's eyes widened with fear as she witnessed the bright flash of light slice directly through one of the walls, putting a part in the coliseum stands. The blue light seemed to continue wreaking havoc upon all it came acrossed as it sped throughout the town. Her eyes turned back towards Argulis and his opponent, her fingers trembling upon her Mistglaive.

"Oh my god... If Argulis is hit once by those things he's through!"

Worried and nervous, she paced back and forth amongst her party, wondering just what the Twinblade would do to get out of this predicament.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:08 am

Rossu arched himself backwards sticking his blades into the ground behind him, gripping them tightly he began to flip back sending a shocking kick with both heels into Argilus’ chin. Argilus’ blades just nearly missed Rossu but even know Argilus wasn’t worried about that, he was worried about how it seemed so easily his life would be taken.

Rossu flipped back over himself and landing on his feet. His blades now at the ready, and Argilus slamming back down on to the tiled ground of the coliseum, Argilus was sent back a couple of feet from the impact. Dust arose for beneath Argilus’ back, and slowly cleared as he stopped skidding amongst the ground. Arg’s life now at “73%” and Rossu’s “100”. Rossu still had the upper advantage, that of being two levels higher, level 15, and having those power hacked blades. Argilus only shuttered as his body felt so worn and shaken with such a strong and fierce attack.

What’s the matter? Not as easy as you might had thought, am I Argilus?” Rossu sneared. He was walking closer to Argilus, twirling his blades around in a game-like fashion. “It would seem that we are in the same can. You know, you and I are stuck here in “The World” and with this all arranged I was able to get a free ticket back into my real life. That of course defeating everyone I may come into challenge with at the coliseum. It was a near strike of luck I found these blades. So getting home will be much easier.

Argilus couldn’t hear much, his ears were ringing and his vision a bit doubled. His head was tilted off to the left and he could see Tokki, peering off to him away from the battle he was in. She must of caught eye of that wave of power slice through the wall and out through the town. Argilus’ sight came back slowly, and he tumbled backwards, gaining ground away from Rossu.

“I don’t care what weapon you lay upon me. I am Argilus the twinblade. I have worked hard to gain the skills I need to go further in getting myself out of this place!” he yelled and leaped once again at Rossu. His blades flying in such a furry, it would seem almost unstoppable. Rossu, drawing his blades as well, was keeping up with Argilus blocking his strikes. Arg became frustrated and struck in a slash at Rossu’ chest. Finally a successful attack, Rossu shirt was torn and blood came slowly out. It was a flesh wound, but still this guy was no proven no immortal.

Rossu fell back, touching his chest and examining the blood on his fingers. He was a bit surprised to find that Argilus had broken through his defensive removers. This was now the time to use a healing potion on himself, which left Argilus at “87%” health.

Feeling a bit better, Argilus swung his blades back in front of himself now for him to be at the ready. Rossu, now blazed with anger, came dashing a Argilus, his blades kept at his shoulders. Again with the Phantom attack… Argilus began to sweat as his ways of escape were seemingly narrow.
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:13 pm

Argilus stood there, tired and unsure of how he would pull this battle off. Or would he pull it off. He was low items, seeming he never took the time to gather much anyway. Argilus also never really liked to use spells and summons, which was really a downfall.

Rossu came flailing down, only seconds remained with the distance decreasing rapidly between Arg and Ros. There was still determination in Argilus’ eyes, always enough to show his aggression, but Rossu, had such a strong goal, and he was so close in reaching it. It was Argilus who was standing in his way, and he needed to die.

Staccatto!” Argilus yelled, his body lifted into the air slashing in a flurry with Rossu being. In such an unexpected move, Rossu still in his falling dash, slashed and cut, he cried out “Phantom Slash!” Arg’s eye became large and shocked, for when he watched as the large white wave came crashing down upon him he felt his left arm leave his body. Argilus fell to the floor, his left arm several feet away still clinging on to a Silver Blade.

Argilus coughed up blood, and felt the enormous pain shooting from his stubbed limb. Rossu, landing quietly near by, he wasn’t looking to well himself. Cuts and bruises took a new appearance upon him now from Arg’s most recent attack.

I expected more Argilus, honestly I do. There are some people out there that no of you. From other games, and they linked us up to battle. It wasn’t fate, but only a set up. Yes, my goals are the same, to go home. It’s almost near I can feel it.” Rossu explained, as he did he lifted his right foot up and lightly pressed it against the back of Argilus’ head, rubbing his face in the dirt mixed with the pool of his own blood. “I will release you as well.”

Rossu got back into his Phantom slash stance again, but to his surprise, Argilus began to stand up. Blood still flowing out of his left arm, his right still gripped tightly. “I will still go on…I will win!” He yelled. Both them stood right near each other, ready to give it one more go. The odds were extremely against Argilus, but like a true warrior, he would not go down without giving it his all.

Rossu, I will send you back, and it will be down with my remaining Arm!” Argilus taunted.
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:24 pm

Rossu came again, running at full speed, Argilus dashed to the left, easily evading Rossu attack. Rossu, slashed violently at Argilus, hoping to strike a fatal blow. Argilus on the defensive, made his way down the center of the coliseum. People were still cheering and yelling, giving Rossu and Argilus support in the fight.

Argilus flipped back slashing his right Sliver Blade at Rossu, but he ducked down, tumbling down along the ground. Argilus nearly missed, only slicing the tips of Rossu’s readish brown hair. He countered with a quick leap at Argilus, who was still twirling from the near miss effect. Rossu was now hovering about him, slashing his blades. It would seem that the best move would have been to use the blades specials, but instead he just dove down. It came clear that not only the hacked Phantom Blades were extremely unique, but it had it’s disadvantages as well. The only attack it had was that Phantom Slash.

Argilus began to realize all he had to do is stay clear of that attack and he could possible make it through all of this. He cringed still as the trobbing in his missing limb began to boil. Argilus flipped back, rolling over over to defend himself for what ever Rossu was attacking at, which was near his head. Every roll, Rossu would miss slicing his at his head. Argilus rolled to his feet and leaped up into the air, slashing upside down, at Rossu’s back. He fell forward and landed on his hands and knee’s.

It was constant slashing and falling. Even with Argilus with out his left arm, he was doing pretty well. He just had to keep going, but Rossu wouldn’t let up.

(ooc: Sorry, all I could really write for now, a little hung over :? )
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:50 pm

Argilus slashed upwards, causing Rossu to dart backwards. Both players were seemingly in loss of breath. Argilus almost unable to stand from the loss of blood pouring out of his remaining left arm. Rossu cut with little slices randomly from head to toe. They both seemed to be all out of mana and out of potions and scrolls. This fight was melee only, and would end with the next few short moves.

It is time Argilus, the end is upon you.” Rossu taunted, but Argilus did not reply. He was saving his strength, the little he had left. Argilus then noticed his severed arm was laying on the ground right next to him, gripping his other blade. Though as soon as he looked away from Rossu, he was already dashing wildly at Argilus.

Falling back, Argilus nearly missed the finally slashing of Rossu Hacked Phantom Blades. He reached back over his head, completing a back flip; his feet sliding back to hold his ground. Rossu had already advanced and was swiftly running at Argilus, both his Phantom blades above his head striking down with such force, it was seemingly the end for Argilus. As the last ditch effort to defend himself, Argilus held up his right arm with his remaining blade to block the attack. A large clang was heard and Rossu went right on through. Argilus Silver blade had cracked and fell to pieces among the ground.

Rossu nearly missed hitting Argilus, but now it was the end of him. Argilus had no weapon, and his health was hanging on to a thinned string.

Hahaha, yes, I’ve done it. I will make this quick as I can. You’ve given me a great fight, I owe you at least that much. Now goodbye.” Rossu said, while reaching his arms around his own torso again, preparing to what it seemed like the Phantom slash once more. Argilus was on his knee’s staring blankly at his situation. Had he given up, so easily?

Giving a bit of a smile Rossu cried out “Phantom Slash” opening his arms to release the attack, but something stopped it, a whistling of a blade quickly slicing through the air, and had stuck into the center of Rossu’s chest. Rossu’s eyes had gone dark as his remaining life plummeted to nothing.

How…*urk*...how did..you?” Rossu asked, choking on his own blood. Argilus still on his knee’s was still holding his right arm in place as he had thrown his other Silver blade. Rossu then had remembered when Argilus had done that defensive blackflip, he had grabbed something from the ground near his detached left arm, which was his other silver blade. Argilus had stashed it behind his back underneath his sash.

Rossu feel to his knee’s and then to his side, he had lost. Argilus only listened as he could hear the whispers of Rossu speaking with his remaining strength.

I….miss..my mother. I…wanted…to..see her…one last time..*uragh*. Why, do I see myself playing..with..my dolls?” Rossu said as Her head fell laying against the ground and her body changed into a plain lifeless gray empty body.

Rossu was a girl, and she had a good reason to kill Argilus, but Argilus couldn’t help but kill her.

Argilus now had only stayed there upon his knee’s staring at the lifeless body. Trying to cope with what he had done. It was murder, down right murder. One of the players, Armina had ran up to Argilus healing him quickly, but his left arm still remained unattached. Armina trying to take a better look at it to maybe fixed it was suddenly yelled upon.

Don’t touch me! Don’t ever touch me!” Argilus yelled and got up off his knee’s walking to the open entrance to the Coliseum.

(
Last edited by Argilus on Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:51 am

Armina was taken aback by Argilus' harsh response, but what could she do? With all that was going on she had to wonder how many hackers were really trapped players & how many where just mean-spirited hackers. Did a hacker die in the real world too? Or could they just hack a new character?

Shaking her head sadly, Armina bounds off after Argilus... careful not to touch him in the process. I wonder if his arm is okay in the real world... Chatting at him amiably, she dodges his fists as he tries to get her to shut up. She knows it's just his way, and wonders whether Desmith had been deleted or gotten out of the World in time.

No matter the answer to that, her friends need her here & now, & that's where she'll be.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Jul 25, 2003 2:59 pm

Rayo watched on from the sidelines. Argilus had been able to overcome Rossu. It was slightly disturbing that some their opponents could die, people ddn't want to be murderers. The thing was, survival. Argilus had survived, not intact though. In a game where pain is felt, their bodies in comas while their minds roamed The World. Who was to say that his left arm was normal in real life. Maybe it was not detached, but what if he would never be able to use it again, the nerves in his arm could have been damaged. The digital Argilus, perhaps if and when his arm was restored, would depend on the real Argilus. The problem was, did they have any way of knowing any of that as they were now. His arm though, that would be something that needed attention. Maybe Nall, Gingitsune, Asgard, or even one of the others knew of some way to help him.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:28 pm

Reaching the Entrance to the Coliseum, he slumped back against the wall, his back slowly skidding down it till his butt landing on the ground. His right hand was sheltering his wound, although the now dried stained shirt he’d been wearing had almost molded itself to the wound as well. The bleeding had stopped, but Argilus felt faint and worried.
Thoughts raced as he had now wondered why happened to his arm in the real world? Had it gone dead, with the loss of blood circulation? Argilus eyes were glossed with tears as he could still feel that nagging, throbbing pain, emotionally and physically.
It was now assumed that Argilus would need to go on, with out his Silverblades, and with out his left arm. Until he was able to get some new weapons he would be able to defend himself to the best of his less ability. His arm, would need to be fixed if someone was able to do it, but was there a hacker able to reform body parts? It would take sometime to find a hacker with such skill.

(OOC: Just want to RP with one arm for a bit.)
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:42 pm

Argilus seemed like he was in a lot of pain. The closest pain Rayo had felt that could compare was dying in the world. Even dying though, was temporary. Once resurrects were dished out, the pain lingered barely at all. Argilus's arm however, who knew. In addition, his blades were broken. Even if Rayo couldn't help his arm out, he could do what he was possible.

"Hey, Argilus. Take these with you," Rayo offered as he produced a pair of Spark Blades. "They may not be as useful as your previous daggers, but they are better than nothing."

Hoping the weapons would suffice, if only for a short time, Rayo departed off to see how everyone else was handling their rounds.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Thu Sep 04, 2003 2:45 am

Argilus had taken the blades from Rayo, set in his items list, he checked around if he had anything useful. Nothing that could help the situation, but he was at least relieved he had leveled quiet a bit from the experience. It was the only thing he felt sort of good about.

He still laid there, against the wall in the hallway, towards the exit/entrance of the Coliseum. The shadow from the standing tall wall, casted upon him, his eyes crazed with frustration and confusion. He’d never been in such a situation in his life, or had he? He couldn’t remember much of his real life outside “The world” Was his memories leaving him, and his characters attitude really taking over? He couldn’t remember anything…just that he wasn’t from this place, and he was on a quest to get out.

Looking out towards the still remaining fighting teams, he watched as they were his only guide to get the answers, and they had to win against them, no matter the cost.
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise