Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:15 pm

Let's just wait until Asgard clarify this before posting in the story thread.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:08 am

Once again, confusion confuses me...that was mildly repetitive...

now that Gem is dead and Eye is at half help, should we post, all of us, describing the battle?....im still not sure...

Z
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Asura
Elevated Player

Post by Asura » Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:23 am

After speaking with Asgard, I have determined the following: We keep planning.

First of all, somebody in Group E is gonna have to die and get revived. Its most likely our choice. Obviously, Group G needs to carry out our seconday goal. So back to planning obviously.

Group G: Needs to go nuke the gate with Gingi's magic. Won't split away in case Gem revives before we nuke it. Then of course, we run like hell.

Group E: Run towards Asgard, occassionally casting spells to make Eye lose his balance to slow him down. My original plan was to say that our Long Arms should trip the opponent... but we lack Long Arms. Curses. Anyways. Group E reverts to running and tripping Eye. Asgard could finish Eye off HOPEFULLY when they meet up.

Plot, plot, plot. And plot some more. We're becoming like the General Staff!

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:27 am

Hey, isee...well, I volunteer to die. With my Water Dragon form, not only could i ram into him very fast, but I could perform a sort of self-destruct move very quickly, injuring him much further. I had thought about doing this anyway, so I volunteer my services as a dragon knight.

I hope that didn't sound too corny... :shock:
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom

Wren
Elevated Player

Post by Wren » Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:35 am

Eye is reverting to spinning techniques. So we can't get close to him. Considering his speed, it may be best if Group E split off into multiple directions, generally heading towards Asgard, instead of in a group. Or just split up and stay put so Eye can only hit 1 person at a time, or at least go after only 1 person at a time. While that's going on the other team needs to destroy the Gate to keep Gem from returning.

The team on Eye should either use spells or a combination of spells and attacks to keep him at bay. If you use a spell, that may knock him off long enough to jump in and strike.

Asgard has feet, I'm sure he can move up to assist if asked. If Group E can hold Eye down long enough, perhaps Asgard can leap in and finish him off after a quick barrage of spells.

Since stuff reforms shortly after destruction in The World, Group G would probably be better off staying around the Gate and constantly destroying it as it reappears. Unless Gingi can manage that on her own, then it may be wise to have the rest of G come back after the Gate is taken down once, and assist Group E with Eye until Asgard gets in and finishes him off.
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:46 am

While Eye is using his spinning moves, we could make him off balance with a spell attack since spinning requires great focus to maintain balance. Either Hijinx or Neo could get Asgard since they are the fastest in Group E. I think Asura and or some other member from Group G to help out against Eye since I don't think everyone needs to be around the Gate.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:13 pm

I talked to Asgard awhile ago and we supposed to finish Eye off. Gingi is suppose to summarize the plan to kill Eye off. Don't post in the story thread except for Gingi and Asgard.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:09 pm

You aren't a very tricky bunch, are ya? Frontal charge is the answer to an unbreakable defense. Well, it;s a little more complicated then that. Now we look at this mysterious idea bubble over my head. *points up* As you can see, one of us charges head on. Following two steps behind is a smaller person, then one more behind that. Now pay attention, this thing can't do instant replays. Miss it and I'll beat you with a fish. A smelly one. That's dead. And scaly. Probably decaying. If it's not too gross to pick up. Right, as you can see, the person in front forces an attack, blocking the view of eye while the others come up over whoever forces the strike. I do mean over. Literally jumping the first person. The last goes over both, catching him completely off guard, thus making him extremely susceptible to physical attacks, hopefully in susension, since all three should be right there. Gaping wounds are not an excuse.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:50 pm

Excellent.....i like your plan Hijinx. I ok, so who will be the first to rush and die? I volunteer...but Hijinx, as this is your plan, place me where you will.

Z

Wren
Elevated Player

Post by Wren » Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:41 pm

I honestly and wholeheartedly disagree with this plan of action.

Asgard said at the outset that a frontal attack would get you killed. Why would this be different? And how are you to get close enough to Eye without him spin-teching you to death? The front player(s) would die at the hand of Eye, and when the 2nd one(s) jumped, they'd get taken by a leaping spin tech. As for the third, they'd either run, or go the way of the previous sets.

And even if the first two groups didn't die, the 3rd group would have to be acrobats or clowns (or just be really really really really fast and high lvl twin bladers... oh wait... we have none) to get over the previous two groups.

Or Eye could just run through the players and hack them to death with his blades, he is level 50 afterall. At least knock him down with a barrage of spells while the people rush to their deaths!

It all hinges on that front team, and if they die at the hand of Eye, it's over, and that puts us 2 more people down (we're still down 1 since he / she hasn't been revived yet). We need a less direct and risky plan.
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:09 pm

we could also add an elemt of distraction to whatever plan is formed. have gingi use most of her power to keep the gate from re-forming, but use a bit of it to create what would be, in effect, a flashbang. lots of light, maybe some sound, but no damage. blind eye, and we'll have quite an easier time. another thing of interest: is eye able to be affected by status things? suppose we could poison him, or curse him. could also make our job easier.

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:43 am

I doubt Eye can be affected by status changes since admins wouldn't be that stupid to allow Eye to be defeated by a simple status aliment. If we could get Eye off balance again, I could used my Juk Kruz spell to trap Eye long enough so that we could kill him while trap in the vines. Maybe Asura or one of the members from Group G could suddenly catch Eye off guard and the rest of Group E could cause him to be off balance.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:12 am

Haha, I love my 'flashbang' technique, it's very Tienshinhan. Anyway, I think we should use every distraction possible, any head-on attempt at fighting would only result in injury. We need to be sneaky and use their own weaknesses against them before they find ours.
The flash technique is good for diversion, and it holds for awhile, in which it's pretty much impossible to see- even for them!
As for the status, I doubt it, even the higher level creatures aren't affected by that much, so it won't help us out any.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:21 am

Ok, so Gingitsune is performing a "solar flare" (hehe) to blind and more less though Eye off coordinatino for a few seconds. Now, we would have to make sure that we did something so we weren't terrbly affected by it. Status things won't work...so we wll have to rely on distraction. I mean, what should we use for distraction? Did we get Tirath's ball back? A dragon? I don't know...but, something that will give us almost a second would be great. If we could flash bang, and then Gingitsune immediately hit him hard, and have other people hit him hard with spells to tip him, then the heavy blades, blademasters, and heavy axeman could deal some damage. We would have to be quick I guess though...if not, when he came completely to, he could take us out. Now, I don't think we have decided who will die yet...and in what manner that person would maybe end up dying. What do you guys think?

Asura
Elevated Player

Post by Asura » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:28 am

...while Gingi's keen flashy effect is really cool-ish and stuff, we must remember one thing.

*points on little map on Mac Anu* Distance! The whole point of the original plan was to seperate Eye and Gem. Therefore, the two groups are now distant from each other. So don't count on Gingi-sama's assistance Group E! Ye must think up your own tactics! *nods sagely*

Oh. We'll help though of course. So far all looks good. I recommend sending Zavier and all his dragon-y stuff as a suicide squad to defeat Eye. Though I'm kinda biased. <_<