Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Asura
Elevated Player

Post by Asura » Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:16 am

I'll go with Group G. I think the larger amount should go with Group E though, especially Wren 'cause he has a good supply of magic to knock the enemy off balance.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:33 am

I'm perfectly fine with the strategy, and my group placement! All we need is ONE final run-through of the plan written by one person only that we must all agree upon. Afterwards, as representative, I'll post it in the thread and we can start torturing Gem and Eye >_<!

As far as my powers/endurance goes I don't think I could destroy all of the objectives at once, since the Chaos Gate does take it's toll on my energy, and I would need about 10 minutes afterward to recover to full strength- during this time I would have enough power to cast spells against a player- just not the massive destructive powers.

Kain
Player

Post by Kain » Sat Dec 06, 2003 4:46 am

Phoenix... you forget me. I guess this is due to the fact that I haven't posted in this thread yet :oops: . Seeing as how I'm a Heavy Blade I guess that puts me in group G.
Kain//Level 20// Heavy Blade//Calamity, Juk Rom, Gan Zot, Repth

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:11 am

Here's the update of the groups.

Group G - Gingi, Nighthand, Strato, Kain, Asura

Group E - Hijinx, Neo, Zavier, Tirath, Wren, Phoenix

I decided to go to group E and putting Wren in group E also unless Wren wants to go to group G.

Here's the strategy.

Group E will lure Eye away either Zavier using one of his dragons or using Tirath's ball. Once Eye is lure away, we used a variety of attacks to get Eye off balance and tried to trap him under some rubble or throw him into the river.

Group G will attack Gem once Eye is lured away and various spells to get Gem onto the bridge and knock him into the river. Then they used the spells to keep Gem in the water until he drowns.

That's the plan I think. Do you guys agreed on it?
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Sat Dec 06, 2003 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:14 am

Other than the grammatical errors, of which i should not speak, i agree.

Wren
Elevated Player

Post by Wren » Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:15 am

Sounds fine with me. But what's "Group F" you said I was in?

And what do we do about Eye once he's in the river and after Gem has drowned?

I've been away for a few days and obviously missed a lot. If anyone could give me a synopsis that'd be really helpful. @_@
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |

Asura
Elevated Player

Post by Asura » Sat Dec 06, 2003 4:51 pm

Plan looks good to me. Though I think Zavier would live his dragons to stay alive rather then die! ^.^ And die they very well might against a Level 50 Twin Blade.

Oh. And Wren, I think Phoenix meant Group E but confused himself.

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 4:51 pm

Wren, you're in group E. I had it right in the group listing but mess it up afterwards. Once Eye is in the river and after Gem drown in the river, we make a run towards the hideout since Gingi will disabled the Chaos Gate for a short period of time. We don't have to defeat Eye. We need to trap Eye long enough to make an escape.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:05 pm

Alright! Perfect! Now that we're all set I will post it in the other thread ^_^ good job everyone!

Wren
Elevated Player

Post by Wren » Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:35 pm

I still don't know what's going on... :roll:

Any help would be appreciated. *Doesn't have time so sift through the previous 3 pages of stuff and read it all.*
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:57 pm

I like it, but why not groups A and B? Seems like an odd jump to F and G.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Asura
Elevated Player

Post by Asura » Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:34 pm

Pshhh... it's group E and G. Why?

Group E deals with 'E'ye.

Group G deals with 'G'em.

It just is more efficent! ^.^

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:05 pm

Yeah, E and G make much more sense...but hey, based on Gingitsune's post....just to make sure, we aren't posting in that section right? I mean, Asgard and G are, right?....its just that, by that post, i was kinda confused....

Z
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:25 pm

Zavier_D wrote:Yeah, E and G make much more sense...but hey, based on Gingitsune's post....just to make sure, we aren't posting in that section right? I mean, Asgard and G are, right?....its just that, by that post, i was kinda confused....

Z
I'm quite confused too, I think the he meant that until the plan was completed we could not post, now that it is- are we allowed to? Puzzling.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:31 pm

I think that once the plan is made, and posted we are allowed to post- don't you?