Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Beastmaster Championship: Ryok, Reinier, Hacorie

Post by Nighthand » Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:23 am

The dragon, the fireball, and the faerie… Sounded like the opening to a bad joke. But there they stood, otherwise alone in their room. Then the goblin entered. Or, it could have been a different one, there was no way to tell. It smiled, and opened a door in the opposite wall from where the pets had entered.

“Right this way! Challenge Number One!”

Inside was a shifting landscape, chaos and turmoil embodied. It was a large room, more like a small field in actuality. All six elements were represented, in shifting bits of landscape.

“Your Goal is to make it across this landscape, and to the other side! Try your best to remain alive!”

"I'll live a hellofva lot better then the fairy over there." Taimat growled.

“Oh, Taimat… Such Beastly manners. I suppose I’ll have to throw in an additional challenge then.”

It waved its hands, and monsters of every type appeared in the shifting chaos beyond the gate. Formed from their element and in control of it as well, they kept no solid form, merely shifted into forms that felt right at the time. They were powerful, forsaking spells in favor of command over the power of their own element itself.

“These monsters cannot be killed, only disabled temporarily! Oh, and you three… You are not allowed to harm one another. In fact, try hard as you like, you will not be able to damage them. No killing off your challengers, Taimat. Also, there IS a ceiling, though you can’t see it, it’s much lower than you think. No flying over it all, either.”

The goblin gestured again, and the wall to the sides of the doorway displayed an image of a shrine. A small temple, styled after Japanese architecture, covering a trio of small altars. On each altar sat a shining globe.

“This is your goal. On contact, the globes will disappear, giving the beast that touched it a slight boost in power. Full healing and the like. Each of you may only touch one, the others become intangible to you. Wait at the shrine until all three have arrived, and I will move you on to your second challenge.”

(OOC: Alrighty, challenge number one. Make your path through the ever-shifting landscape and get to the other side. Try to take more than one or two posts to do it. No need to work with each other. The ceiling is low enough the elementals below can get you, and the forces knocking you around are just as powerful as the surface ones.

Once you’re all done, just be patient and wait for the other group to finish, we only have one challenge while you have two, but it’s larger with more people. Once both are done, I’ll tie them back together. Above all, have fun with it. It’s not just getting over there that counts, its how you do it.

Oh, and the globes give you full HP, full SP, hp and sp regen, a single magical Ap of your choice, and a single physical Ap of your choice, for the next challenge.)

Reinier
Awakened Player

Post by Reinier » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:56 am

“This should be interesting…” Gingi said as she sat down. For some reason, the only thing Reinier could think of at the moment was what the Animaniacs would say at this point. “Hellllllooooooo Nurse!” Reinier chuckled a bit at this and continued looking at his small monitor. Reinier stretched a bit, and wiggled around in his chair. He looked up and around at the other players who seemed content with sitting around, getting ready to watch their pets die. He gave a small moan as he shifted around once more in his chair.

“Gah…” Reinier muttered. He looked over to Gingi who seemed to be fine with this. He gave a small grumble then looked over to Night who seemed to be as grouchy as ever. “Three to one odds that an elite will show up and cancel our lil shindig,” Reinier muttered to Nighthand.

“At an admin-sponsored event? Not likely,” he replied. Reinier grumbled, looking down at his pet. The teams had gathered, and sadly Taimat was teamed up with Hac’s fairy thing, and Ryok’s pet fireball.

“I don't know... I haven't been having the best of luck. Hell, look at my 'team.' A dragon, a fairy, and a floating fireball. All we need is the Pope, Clinton, and Bush, and it's a horrible joke.”

“With Taimat in there, I'd say it's ALREADY a horrible joke. But still, the admin's are powerful enough that the hackers really don't like to mess with them.”

“Couldn't the hackers just send the admin in to coma's...?” Reinier felt a bit of stupidity come over him. He realized that if the hackers could send the admin’s in to a coma, they would be some of the first victims.

“The Admin's are smarter than that. Well, most of them, anyways. Tritoch wasn't, but then, he's dead,” Nighthand replied. Reinier nodded, halfway already coming up to this conclusion. Nighthand wasn’t such a bad guy when he didn’t threaten Reinier that he would kill then loot his corpse. Although Reinier found this odd, seeing as how it’s kind of hard to loot a corpse of its’ worldly possessions.

“I’ll live a hellofva lot better then that fairy over there,” Taimat could be heard saying through the monitor. Reinier chuckled and looked up to Hac who seemed to be less then happy.

“Hey Hac, better get some aloevera for that burn!” Reinier called out to Hac with a chuckle.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Your Goal is to make it across this landscape, and to the other side! Try your best to remain alive!”

“I’ll live a hellofva lot better then the fairy over there,” Taimat growled, gesturing over to Hac’s “beast” with his head.

“Oh, Taimat… Such Beastly manners. I suppose I’ll have to throw in an additional challenge then,” the imp said. And with a wave, floating elements appeared in their respective landscapes. The elements wouldn’t change elements with the land under it, which would make sense, but instead they would constantly stay with their respective fields. So the best way to avoid the monsters would be to go through their area as soon as possible when the landscape changes. Taimat studied the area carefully, wondering what the best plan of action would be, but since the area kept changing at just random points, and showing no pattern to their changing, coming up with a good plan seemed to be impossible.

I’m open to ideas from the peanut gallery.

From the looks of it, you’ll just have to bulldoze your way through, avoiding the elemental “monsters.” If you try and stick to mini-valleys, I can warn you when to go and not to go in order to avoid those elementals. I’d also cast Ap Do, Ap Corma, and Ap Vorma.

Wow, you actually came up with something that won’t get me killed.

Taimat looked around at his two teammates to see they were getting prepared to leave as well. Taimat muttered the speed spell, Ap Do, and took in a deep breath. He knew that whichever way he went, he had no control over what element it would be. Taimat began to throw out his wings to blindly fly out in to do the field at a low angle, but then the imp decided to continue talking. “This is your goal. On contact, the globes will disappear, giving the beast that touched it a slight boost in power. Full healing and the like. Each of you may only touch one, the others become intangible to you. Wait at the shrine until all three have arrived, and I will move you on to your second challenge.”

I’ve already figured that out with the field and small shrine in distance. Stupid.

Taimat walked past the small imp and looked down on the field once more. He gulped, and leaped forward. He curled his legs back, and wrapped his wings around his body, giving him a streamlined looked. He torpedoed down, twisting around in a clockwise motion, until he neared the first area. He threw open his wings, and came to a skidding stop in the area. He threw his weight forward and began running through the region which took the form of ice. Something odd about the region is, it seemed to be enveloped by a thick darkness, as if it were nighttime just in the area.

Watch out, I don’t see a darkness area anywhere. It’s possible the two elements… melded. This could bad. Just remember how much damage Night did to that hacker with his dual element attack. It seemed to be on a whole different scale instead of one to four.

The worst that Reinier thought came true, as an elemental monster appeared baring the signs of Rue and Ani. Taimat charged forward, only to be halted by an immense amount of gathered energy. He hadn’t been struck with an attack yet, but the monster began gathering such a large amount of power, Taimat froze in place, horrified. The monster thrust out its’ arms, darkness swirling about around it like a conductor.

In a hellish rage of pure darkness and ice, a large amount of energy unleashed itself towards Taimat. He threw himself in the air, wrapping his wings around his body and curling his head down to try and avoid the major blunt of the attack. The darkness and ice enveloped the beast, and thrust him backwards towards the starting point. He piled down in to the ground, creating a small crater, but one would not notice it because a massive glacier like object covered the hole.

Fire balls converged upon the glacier, shattering the massive object. Taimat stumbled down to the ground, moans of pain softly emitting from the beast. He muttered the Repth spell, and slowly came up to his feet. To his dismay, he could see his breath and he seemed to still be freezing cold. He looked up and noticed that the darkness ice field had already changed to a wooded forest. The beast breathed heavily, amazed by the fact that Reinier had been right for once on something.

Think of the field as water and oil. The oil is less dense then the water, so it just stays atop it. But someone’s mixed this “oil” around, so it’s constantly moving. There’s six different oils here, and it would seem that only two are compatible. I haven’t seen another two elements meld together except for darkness and ice. It would be best to avoid that at all cost. If you have to, stay in a different region until it changes to something else.

Little late on that. That information would have been awesome two minutes ago when I was FROZEN ALIVE in black ice. I’m just gonna pile through this field like I planned on from the beginning.

That worked well the first time, right? Well good luck with that. I think they’re serving hot cocoa now… man I love this stuff…

I’m going to take so much pleasure eating you alive, and the only thing louder then the crunching of your bones being the screams you make as your organs go popping.
Reinier's Wishlist: Sakabatou|Sharktooth
Abraxas' Wishlist: Complementry|Summon
The Hack's Wishlist: Wall lvl 2

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:29 pm

All the time in the world was passing around her, as she stood in the field with monsters all around. Taimat had tried and broke through the first part of the field, but suffered minor damages on the way. “Idiot…” She whispered as she sought it as her turn to try and break through the trial, which had been set in front of her. Ice, and darkness had mixed creating an even new elemental attack. Dual elements would have to be stronger than normal ones, but with no one to help with opposite elements. It would be even tougher. With an onslaught in front of her Aqualiea floated for a moment and made a chuckle at the hurt dragon on the other side. “Ap Do!” She called as a white light came up from the ground and engulfed the faerie’s body. Her heart began to race and her adrenaline began to pump more and more. She then began to flutter her wings behind her hard and beginning to rush in.

Poor Taimat was al alone by himself, and he had insulted the faerie before he left. Even though he could not hurt the dragon, she could surely have a little fun with him. He was a large dragon. She was a small human size faerie or a smaller bug size light on command. Her maneuverability was much greater than that of a dragon. The one pet that was strange was that of Ryok’s. It was a huge fireball. Both these two creatures were the opposite element of Aqualiea. She was outnumbered two to one if they had to fight each other. With a smirk she bowed to the ball of fire and turned and began rushing forward to where the dragon was. Her blue hair flowed behind her like the ocean as he blue eyes lit up the darkness of the part of the field. Monsters floated in the darkness, cloaked by their elements. The ice monsters stayed behind the ones of darkness so that they also would be covered and not be seen. The camouflage was a good idea, but there was one flaw with it, they could not attack without giving away where they were.

Glyphs started to come from everywhere around the fairy. A mix of red and black and blue and white were the colors of these glyphs. Soon after, spells began to erupt all around. “MeRue Rom!” Aqualiea shouted aloud as she counted the oncoming ice spells. The darkness spells however passed through her ice and began to hit her, one after another. Pain surged through her body as she felt as if she was losing consciousness. The damage wasn’t too bad, but it was enough to halt her for a minute. With her breath caught again, she began to fly straight through the darkness spotting a few more glyphs being sent her way. “Repth!” The faerie shouted as she looked back as the spell hit. All the monsters were illuminated and their positions found. The spell of holiness acted for healing, and for other help. Still flying forward, she turned her body around and began making the dragonfly wings flap reversed of what they were in the first place. This kept her going out of the darkness, but also let her face her opposition. “Take this!” The faerie yelled as she pointed her finger in the middle of all the monsters behind her. With a crack of a smile, a glyph left her hand.

The spell was the same as before, MeRue Rom. It began to encircle the monsters around it and make them shout and squeal. The sound of the things hurting made her feel warm inside, and also made her think of how much she cannot wait to pound the dragon she was coming up on. Looking him in the eye, the faerie made a chuckle and began speaking to him.

“So you are the dragon huh? Well how about a little race then? It seems you are a cocky bitch with a big mouth. So how about it, since you think you are better than I, and also since we cannot harm each other, let us race to the end. If you win, you can have bragging rights and keep your cocky attitude. If I win, you shut your face unless you have something important to say. So how about it? The faerie said with a serious tone.

---------------------------------------------------------------

On the outside, Hac looked over his shoulder at Reinier. He, like his partner was ‘Too big for his britches’ as the old saying went. With a smile, Hac began to use his energy and focusing it on Reinier’s body. He was a human, and since people bled and had organs like the outside world they must also hold water. If frozen, the water inside the human body could in turn freeze all blood and organs from flowing and working. Keeping his concentration up, Hac began watching on seeing what would happen to Reinier and if his plan would work. His cynical remark would get him in trouble he could not handle if this worked. Why would it not? These characters were basically humans. Hac kept his face the straight so no one would suspect him, and even if they did, what would they do?
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade
Gold: 21237

Equips
Oceanic Aura/Sharktooth-Ice Helm-Winter Coat-
Shiva's Rings-Bondage Pants
---Water Magic, BL Yokohama

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up
Weapons: Sakabatou/Rock n Roll/Peace Blade
Body: Knight's Armor
Other: Earthlore/Feng Shui
--------Water/Earth Scrolls

ryok
Elevated Player

Post by ryok » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:26 pm

-He finally came across it staring down at his pet as if a floating camera sat behind its head. Ryok scratched his head, and looked around for something to eat. He slid forwards in the seat holding his stomach as it growled. He looked down past his stomach, and legs to the ground below. He eyed the ice that covered the expanse of the field, his hands reached down to grab some. He held it in his hands until it began to melt and his hand turned a red color. He just stared at it waiting for something to magically happen. His stomach growled again, he dropped his jaw shoved the ice into his face. He licked his hands from the ice, and pretended it had a taste. His hand stuck flat to his face for a second, and then he lowered it. An expression of unhappiness played his face like an instrument. His hand cupped again and he scooped up another hand full off the ground. He shoveled it down, as the goblin on the screen spoke to the animals. He stopped to breath a second his hands held his stomach, and he flung himself back. The entire couch he sat on falling backwards on to the ground. He sat vertical for a moment his head on the ice of the ground. It started melting his red fluffy hair soaking it up as he melted a hole through the snow. He slid backwards, and then rolled sideways over the snow. He stood up his kimono covered in snow, as he brushed it off he picked the couch back up, and sat down again. He looked over at Nighthand, Reinier, and Gingi. He sighed and looked back at his pet who had seemed not to have moved yet. The goblin had stopped talking a while back, but Hidama just floated not moving. A bubble raised, and fell from in front of it. Ryok raised one eyebrow looking around to see if anyone else had noticed his pet’s lack of interest of it’s own life. He looked back at the screen a thought running through his mind..

-I wonder if it’s dead.. Hopefully, that thing’s annoying. Maybe I don’t want it dead though? Sleeping maybe. Hrm, wait can’t it hear what I’m thinking?.. Lets find out. HIDAMA!!..

-Hrm?! What?.. You know you woke me up. I’m soooo tired. Uh oh, everyone started already huh?.. I got bored of that stupid monster thing talking so I fell asleep. What should I do?..

-I don’t know I wasn’t listening to anything but my stomach.. To bad you should’ve been listening. Good luck to you with that whole thing, lets just hope you don’t die. You know I’d be upset if you did. Well, not really but I think you understand Yea, be careful.

-You know thoughts are projected in the same tone, and pitch so I heard that comment clearly. Hrmp, I didn’t like you anyways!..

-The bubble had popped, and Hidama was staring the field down in all of it’s glory without that pestering Goblin in the way. Ryok looked at the screen a tired emotionless expression filling his face. He looked around again noticing Reinier, who now had some hot chocolate, drinking something. His eyes shifted around as he stood up to go see what it was, but half way into his second step he lost his balance and fell onto his face. He pushed off the ice with his hands, and sat up. Trying to warm his beat red face by rubbing his hands over it. His feet dug into the ground, and pushed backwards sliding him back over to his couch. He climbed back up onto it, and watched his screen the clicker back in his hand. He sighed his stomach growling again as he blinked, and set his mind on helping Hidama.

-So, are you male or female?..

-On the screen Hidama turned around, and stared up at the camera with Ryok’s blank face. Ryok looked back at it as if they were standing next to each other. Hidama turned from the screen, and looked out into the openness of the field. Although it had seemed like she had been sleeping forever Timat had just left heading towards an ice region. The ground shook violently, and the field moved again. What seemed like a bunch of elemental balls roamed the scape. Hidama spun around to look back at the camera..

-Uhm, yea I’ve never fought before I’m going to need some help with this one. Oh, I really don’t have a gender I guess, but if you needed to place me in one I’m a female. Uhm, yea. So, what now?..

-... I don’t know I thought you didn’t like me. Heh, look all I remember hearing out of that monster was that you had to get to that pedestal over there, and touch the orb. Those enemies can’t be killed, but only crippled for a moment. I’d suggest following Timat, but I’m not sure that’s such a good idea now. I mean he made fun of the fairy. Haha.. Plus you can only get to one orb the way he’s going, so you’d be out of luck if you needed to touch one. I suggest going down the side on the far right that starts with wood. I mean fire his stronger against wood then lets say earth, or other fire. So, get going..

-With that Hidama stepped up to the edge of where the field started, and slid off. Floating gently to the ground and started forwards at a moderate pace. As it got to the edge of the first element she looked around it floating back and fourth along the edge of the first part. Without thinking she cast Ap Do on herself, and started forwards. It was a dense wood lit by light that shone down on to the ground from above the trees. The ground was covered in green leaves that had fallen from some unknown force. Bushes lined a set path that Hidama, as stupid as she was followed perfectly. Obviously the elemental creature was waiting for whoever followed the path. In he increased state of being she sped along close to the ground. Ryok sighed knowing what was about to happen. She stopped and all of a sudden looked up at a huge brown shaded elemental creature. Hidama backed up until she hit a tree, and it caught on fire. Her eyes looked around in distress as she thought for some idea..

-Fight it..

-I’ve never fought before though..

-Ugh, freaking baby.. Look just call out ‘Vak Rom, Don, or Kruz’ if you didn’t know those are your spells although don’t ask me how I know that I kind of just do.

-Hidama smirked as a gigantic storm of leaves began to pick up around her. Her eyes widened, and she yelled out..

-“Vak Rom!” The glyph auto positioned under the creature, and started. The leaves around her gained speed, but just as they lifted off the ground the fire she had accidently lit got to them. They burnt into ashes as she moved around. The wind started up around the elemental creature, and the bits of flames appeared. The creature took some damage, and as it recovered it was hit by another. Positioning her self for another spell she let it go.. “Vak Don!” The glyph appeared under it and the spell trapped it for a brief moment. Hidama slipped past it as the flames began to pummel it hopefully stopping it so she could get a distance. As she moved from the region it disappeared reappearing with a desolate fire wasted land. Hidama looked over towards Timat where the field she had just passed through appeared. The fire elemental turned around from where it floated at the edge of the fields. A bright red glyph much like that of Hidama’s appeared under her. The wind picked up as the flames dug into the earth of the earth region. She floated upwards, and started out of the spell. The radius was to large. The wind, and fire swung her around in circles until it faded letting her fly across a part of the new earth section, and into a rock. Hidama pulled herself from the fallen rocks, and looked over her bruises. It didn’t do as much damage as it would’ve to a water elemental creature, but it did some none the less. Just out of range of the last elemental she started into the rocky plain that was the earth region..

Ryok| Lvl. 27| Heavy Blade| Demonic Sword| Kagayuzen| Fire Bracer| Suzaku Fiery Pants
Karin| Kannon| Miu Lei| Vak Rom| Vak Don| Dek Vaks| Ap Vaks
Skill Drain| Death

Wish list:Black Sharp Angelic Wings| Time Headband| Unique Weapon

Reinier
Awakened Player

Post by Reinier » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:59 am

Reinier leaned back in his chair, scooting his butt forward so that the back of his head laid on the headrest of the chair. He took a small swig of his drink while watching the screen, contemplating on the current situation. He looked over to Nighthand, who seemed to be thinking the same thing. He knew that if Nighthand didn’t know something, it would start eating away at him until he threatened to kill something, or someone. He took a gulp of his cocoa and finished it off. He leaned forward and set the cup underneath his chair and resumed his same position.

Sazl’em… why does this name sound so… familiar? I know I’m really new to the group, but why does he sound so familiar? It’s kind of odd how we came here for Lighteria to do something in his dungeon, only to be caught up in an admin mandated event… I just want to kill something already, especially with my two swords. I haven’t used them much lately. I hate being so neglectful…… what the?

He could feel a cold come over him, not the disease, but rather the attempt by a very weak mage using their powers. He slowly reached down in his charm bracelet for his blue keystone, and at the right moment he would pelt Hac in the face. The cold quickly left, and Nighthand muttered, “Stupid vampires…” Reinier chuckled and looked over Hac. He passed his ice gem around the top of his knuckles slowly, waiting for the moment when Hac tried something stupid.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Taimat shook off the pain and looked around at the area, watching as the other two pets rushed towards the elemental regions. He knew the whisp would be fine, and he knew the fairy would be dead soon, so all seemed fine. A large amount of light emitted from the regions the animals went in to, and soon, for some odd reason, the stupid fairy came to Taimat. He sighed, knowing the fairy thing would open its’ mouth and that it would most likely give him a headache.

“So you are the dragon huh? Well how about a little race then? It seems you are a cocky bitch with a big mouth. So how about it, since you think you are better than I, and also since we cannot harm each other, let us race to the end. If you win, you can have bragging rights and keep your cocky attitude. If I win, you shut your face unless you have something important to say. So how about it?”

“Your little ‘contest’ thing would be a waste of my time. There really is no point in me, the dragon, proving myself to a lesser being such as a fairy. I think your anatomy’s a bit rusty. Do you see fur on me? A long tongue and a stupid look plastered on my face? And the fact that I’m not a female clearly rules out I’m a bitch. And I don’t ‘think’ I’m better then you. I am better then you.” And before the stupid little fairy could open her trap, Taimat lunged forward and grabbed the fairy in his mouth.

He swished her around in his mouth, as if she were nothing but mouth wash. Very lumpy, small, and annoying mouth wash. He walked forwards in to an elemental region, which seemed to be fire, his element. He mustered up all the mucus he could, swished it around a bit, and tilted his head upwards. He knew that a little bit of spit to him would be like a tidal wave to a mini-fairy thing. Taimat took in air through his nose, and shot the fairy out of his mouth towards the invisible ceiling as if it were that small left over piece of annoying popcorn crenel. A violent updraft caught the fairy, to drop it whenever it pleased.

Taimat chuckled, and continued onwards. He noticed that the whisp had already began going towards an earth area. That, of course, would be very dangerous. These elementals could easily skewer the whisp, and Taimat didn’t need that. Taimat sped forwards, the effects of Ap Do still on. He passed through the lava like substance towards the earth field. The whisp had made it in to the earthen elemental are by now, and already an element had appeared behind it. With a grunt, Taimat bulldozed over the earthen elemental. He leaped up wards, with his claws, smashed in the glyph on the element’s chest. The element writhed and became incapacitated for a small amount of time, but not long enough.

Hidama needs to watch out… it’s almost like the thing’s never fought before. I hope that doesn’t cause problems in the future…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Reinier laughed as he watched Taimat spit the fairy in to the air in to the ceiling. He peered at the screen and watched as the animals had continued to make their way to the other side of the field. Taimat and Hidama had already made it halfway, and he really didn’t care about the fairy. He continued to roll his gem over his knuckles, always keeping Hac in his peripheral vision for that one moment he tried to do something stupid.

How goes it Taimat? I’m glad you haven’t run in to black ice again, that had me a bit scared for a minute.

It goes fine if it wasn’t for the stupid fairy. It cost me a few valuable minutes when I had to put it in its’ place. I just made it past an earth portion of the field, and it’s just shifted to a lightning field. I hate lightning too…

Be careful, I don’t need a dead friend.

Reinier turned to Nighthand. The amount of questions building up in his head had become a bit too much for his tastes, so he had to ask Night some things now.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The massive amount of earth spires encasing the area quickly dissipated and heavy rain clouds hovered over the area. No rain fell from these clouds, but instead lightning struck down at the earth. Lightning elementals quickly appeared, and it would seem that Taimat had reached a small impasse. On one side, he could attempt to bulldoze his way through, but on the other he could stay here and waste his time to fight elements that wouldn’t even die he did kill them.

No fun in no death

Taimat grew rampant, rearing up on his hind legs, and cast Vak Rom. The swirling carnage of flames engulfed the two elementals, giving Taimat enough time to slip away. He leaped forward, landed in to a run, and ran straight through the two elements. They began to follow in pursuit, but he quickly found himself running through a thick shrouded forest. The forest as a whole seemed to be a thousand standing corpses, morbid indeed, but it had a tranquil feel to it some how.

Taimat piled through the forest, knocking down trees left and right, swerving out of the way to knock down a few more, keeping a watchful eye out for any elemental incarnates. He could see the beginning of another elemental region. It felt like he could almost taste the cool, fresh water of the next region, but instead, a sea of vines sprouted upwards and engulfed the dragon, taping him down to the ground. Six vines plastered the dragon to the ground, while four others began whipping him on the back. The dragon growled, took in a deep breath, and suddenly, a Vak Rom engulfed his body, destroying the vines.

That’s when he remembered the fact he had been sitting in a forest for a minute. At the speed it takes a fat kid to run to cake, the forest caught aflame. “That wasn’t ambiguous at all…” Taimat muttered, quickly trying to run out of the massive forest. He found himself in a lava portion of the field now, how quickly and oddly it had changed from water.

He could see the temple in the distance, overlooking the fire portion of the field. He could make it in a matter of minutes, all he would have to do is bulldoze his way through like always. He continued to run from the forest through the solid lava, completely ignoring everything around him. He could manage to absorb the damage from the fire elements, seeing as how that was his element. Lava shot up all around him in arcs, all trying to engulf the dragon as he continued his ambiguous journey across the field. Out of the corner of his eye, he spied an elemental.

He thought about swerving to go over and harass the element, but then a massive stream of concentrated fire began making its’ way across the lava field. His eyes widened as he muttered a silent profanity, and leaped forward in to a barrel roll. Little good that did, as the fire curved upwards, in to a loop, and downwards in to the dragon. He shielded the bulk of his body with his wings, as he noticed how close he was to the slope of the area. He leaped forward, thrusting out his wings, then pushing them down, sending him forwards at an angle so acute he couldn’t possibly hit the ceiling.

He rolled forwards on the hill, bruised and battered. “Dfinitely not ambiguous…” The dragon muttered. He continued up the hill until he found himself in front of the temple. He walked over to the middle orb and touched it with his nose. A sudden feeling of Nirvana ran through his body, as he was completely healed. Ap Vakz and a fresh Ap Corv seemed to be in effect now, as well as Rig Gaem and Saem. He threw his back, his body rigid, and let out a massive roar. “Don’t even have to try and I win that stupid fairy’s ambiguous attempts at making me look bad…”
Reinier's Wishlist: Sakabatou|Sharktooth
Abraxas' Wishlist: Complementry|Summon
The Hack's Wishlist: Wall lvl 2

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:37 am

“Your little ‘contest’ thing would be a waste of my time. There really is no point in me, the dragon, proving myself to a lesser being such as a fairy. I think your anatomy’s a bit rusty. Do you see fur on me? A long tongue and a stupid look plastered on my face? And the fact that I’m not a female clearly rules out I’m a bitch. And I don’t ‘think’ I’m better then you. I am better then you.” The dragon roared as he stared her down. Before she even had a chance of retaliating though, the dragon lunged forward scooping the fairy within his mouth. The confounds of the mouth were horrid. It was as if thousands of skunks and sweaty gym clothing had rotted in the mouth for eternities. No, it was worse than that. It was worse then you possibly could imagine. It was like a fake stunt like they do on Fear Factor, but actually real. The only thing that was the same in each was that the faerie could not get hurt at all since it was one of the rules explained in the start of the battle.

“A little full of himself is he not?” She thought in her mind as she made a small snap of her fingers and shrank down to the size of a human thumb. She then squeezed against dragons lips with spit all over her to make it look like he was drooling a bit. Once all the way out, the spit was caught on the dragon’s mouth which in turn got it all off her. Now ‘clean’ and not noticed, the faerie had a straight shot to get ahead of Taimat. She quickly started speeding off through her opposing element, fire. The fire was hot, but she had no time to lose. If Aqualiea was going to prove herself, she was gonna have to show the dragon smarts beats, the pure stench of power. She chuckled in her mind as she made the joke, but then her face changed to the task at hand, making it through the field of fire. If it were the dragon or fireball, it would be no problem, but the faerie was water elemental instead of their fire elemental.

Speaking of the fireball, she seemed to not be fairing to well. It was as if she was a newbie while everyone around her were pros. Though she was quite powerful for a first time fighter. The fireball though should face its fears of the monsters instead of running from them. You cannot keep running from everything forever, or you will never get anywhere. That means to get something you want or have to get you have to face your fears and ask or get it for yourself. There well not be people around to protect forever, and once they are gone you will have to fend for yourself. It is like the mother wolf letting go of her cubs, once they are gone, she cannot get them food or protect them anymore. They are grown and can have to learn to do things on their own. This is the only way she will learn to live in the sanctity of the world we live in. I just hope she can handle it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hac watched as Reinier began to freeze a bit, but also move and draw out a blue stone. This stone had the powers of water endowed in it. Which meant, that Hac should be able to control it. He has mastery of all water that was already created, or created by a person using a spell or other methods. If Reinier even tried to use it, all Hac had to do was stop it. This would easily be done. His power seemed to fade a second later before it could take full effect on Reinier’s body though. A mutter from another player seemed to happen and Hac turned his head in that direction. It was Nighthand, the Heavy Blade. How had he done it though, he showed no sign of doing anything rash, it must have been a fluke since he has no right to control other people’s powers. Especially if he does not have the ability.

Still looking at him evilly, Hac turned back to his screen and stood up. I will be heading out for awhile. I know you can handle yourself out there. I need a little time to think for myself so I bid you adieu for now. Oh and I was not trying to sound like that annoying grunty. Dusting himself off since he was sitting on the floor, Hacorie began to walk out of the place. “Where are you going?” The Goblin said as Hac passed him. Hac just kept walking since he could not talk back to the Goblin. He strode away back to the place in which they had began in the field. Going to the farthest corner from where he was, Hac leaned up against the fence and looked into the sky.

Clouds passed by here and there and then they repeated themselves after awhile. They were a loop that never really had an end point since it had an infinite possibilities for beginning points. Chuckling a bit at his logic, Hac slumped down and sat in the corned of the fence. He just sat there with a hood over his face and eyes wondering what he was doing. It seemed that he was all alone in the group even though the people were just like him. They had all been infected by twilight, but Hac had an extra side effect from it. His voice was completely lost when it happened. With no way to get it back, he could not communicate with everyone else in the group. Thus, what help was he? Hac did not know why Nall had chosen him to help. He did not understand any of it. It seemed other people in the group were fitting right in though, like Reinier and Ryok sort of.

Looking back up into the sky, Hac felt a gentle wind caress his skin and he shivered a bit from the sudden chill. This was funny to the Heavy Blade since he had control over water and ice yet felt cold when a little wind passed by. As he stopped his laugh, Hac shut his eyes and unsheathed the Blessed Blade and laid it on his lap horizontally. Crouching up his legs to his body, the sword was tilted a little and stood on its side. After that, Hac wrapped his arms around his knees and slowly leaned back. The soft ground felt comfy and relaxing, a lot more than the floor in that place was like. Thinking of the rare item he would get from this, Hac drifted off to sleep.

Flashback

“OKAY! O. . . Kay . . . I will repeat it. Hac, is controlled by no one and will be forever controlled by no one. Especially me. He is more powerful than I and I should not have underestimated him at all. I, Uranus, am not really a god, but instead a lowly and want to be hacker who thought he was the best. I, Uranus, made up this stunt about a monster that gives rare items to lure people for me to brainwash. I, Uranus pledge to never play this game again. I, Uranus have fallen to the power of the mighty Hac today . . . Now will you let me go?

“ I do not remember saying anything about letting you go.” Hac said as he smiled a huge and evilish grin. Hac then unsheathed his katana pressed it slowly against Uranus’s neck. “Any last words?” Hac said as he looked at Uranus’s eyes and how they were deep with fear. “Don . . . ” As soon as Uranus began to speak, Hac slashed his head off with his katana and then jumped back. Blood began spewing from the nick area, as the body fell to the ground, motionless. The Heavy Blade then waled to the head and spit in the face part. “I did not give you permission to speak!” The Heavy Blade called out as he turned around and walked out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that, Hac was beaten senseless by Kiwi’s clone. This clone was powerful and had another copy of the Moumokuteki which made the fight even more hard. If this were not enough, it’s wings when closed made it invisible. As Hac fell to its power, Morgaine showed up and restored his memory to normal. She then quit being a hacker and now is a normal long arm player.

End Flashback

Opening his eyes wide, Hac saw he was sweating from the moment in his memory where he just was. It was weird because he had not thought about that time in so long. It was the time where Hac’s unconsciousness, the Moumo’s dark soul, and the genius of an evil hacker all collided into one big bang and formed a new personality all together. Breathing heavily in his slumped position, Hac could not stop thinking of how he was so easily tricked for the promise of a rare item. Could this end the same way?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many fire monsters began to appear, so Aqualiea began spinning like a corkscrew to try and dodge the attack. About halfway through the field looked like it was about to change, quickly she shouted the spell she had been saving. “Merrows!” A giant monster appeared out of mid air, and right after it a tidal wave was sent into the fire monsters. Since this was their elemental weakness, they were knocked out cold. With Ap Do still initiated, the faerie dashed on through the field of fire with only two worries. One, what the next obstacle field was. Two, would she beat the dragon? The next field she ran into was a thunder field, and on the other side was the shrine with the orbs.

Fluttering her wings, the faerie was afraid of nothing they could throw at her, She knew that she had to be the first one to reach the orb, and nothing at all would stop her. Dashing and dodging bolts was much more complicated then it looked on FF-X. You always had to keep moving where in FF-X you could have stayed in one spot and waited for them to come down.

Glyphs came from everywhere surrounding the small faerie. Still small, she had a high probability a lot of the bolts would miss. She was wrong. The bolts hit their target with a small amount of misses. With the roar of thunder above her, she had to pass on. Using up the last of her SP, she shouted one last spell. “Rue Rom!” The spell surrounded the area and took everything up in its path. This gave her the time to run.

I am gonna make it first!

Nearing the far right orb, the faerie flew straight by it and touched it. Her health seemed at full with even the added Ap Torv and Ap Ruem cast. Both the recovery spells were also cast. Skill Points rose from 0 in a matter of seconds to their maximum. A minute or so later the dragon passed by.

“Don’t even have to try and I win that stupid fairy’s ambiguous attempts at making me look bad…”

“Maybe you should have tried then, because you lost.” With a snap of her fingers, she turned back to human height form.

“Oh, I do not have to attempt to make you look bad, you do look bad.”
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade
Gold: 21237

Equips
Oceanic Aura/Sharktooth-Ice Helm-Winter Coat-
Shiva's Rings-Bondage Pants
---Water Magic, BL Yokohama

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up
Weapons: Sakabatou/Rock n Roll/Peace Blade
Body: Knight's Armor
Other: Earthlore/Feng Shui
--------Water/Earth Scrolls

ryok
Elevated Player

Post by ryok » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:56 pm

(OOC:I would've posted earlier, but I hadn't noticed Reiniers post before Hacs.. :| Going, going, and after this I'll get posting for the battle)

-Hidama peeked around the next rock for some reason the earth elemental was no where to be seen. She paced back and fourth hoping it wasn't anywhere around, and wasn't waiting somewhere to strike. She floated to the next rock her eyes shifting back and fourth. A glowing sensation behind the rock rose up as the elemental creature carelessly floated over Hidama, and the rock. It kept in a straight line until it came to the next rock, and turned off. Not noticing anything out of the ordinary, it just kept moving. Hidama cautiously moved around the next rock where she could look out over the whole next elemental plain. The fairy, and dragon were already at their orbs waiting for her to move on. If she wanted to get to the last one she'd have to zigzag through two other fields. A sigh escaped her lips, and she pressed forwards. Rock by rock she advanced until the end of the earth plain she reached. The elemental shifted as it started back to its original spot at the edge of its own plain, and the next. Hidama moved her eyes back and fourth trying to decide if she should move through the next field or not. She turned around from the edge to hopefully get her moving. The elemental was getting closer. The brown glyph that was the earth glyph could now be seen on the creatures body. The creature almost seemed like a smaller form of the sun hovering just like Hidama. She closed her eyes hoping the creature wouldn't hurt her. Hidama started into the next field, and as she opened her eyes a ripple moved through the ground. A wave of a large magnitude that seemed to be coming from the center of the field radiated out. Hidama seemed unaffected by the wave, but it was only because she floated that it did so. The elemental was now on top of her, and ready to beat her head in with elemental attacks. The earth filed seemed to stretch only for a while until it started falling apart, and rising up into the air. A breeze hugged Hidama's sides as it blew through the area. The elemental was gone. Know where to be found. In the woods that now sat in the earths plain a bush jumped, and Hidama started backwards. From it the wood elemental rose and started at the spotted Hidama. She spun around to look at the next field, in front of her sat the desolate ice/darkness mix world. She looked back, and not to far behind the wooded elemental she had put down earlier was coming at her. She let another fire attack out hoping to dely the creature before it got to close.

-"Vak Rom" The glyph just fell short of the creature, and the area it encompassed became a twirling solid seeming tornado. The elemental stopped to let it subside, and Hidama started into the ice field. Only one field remained after the ice/darkness that she had just entered. She gazed back to watch the spell wear out, and the elemental start forwards. She moved into the ice segment just far enough so that it couldn’t cast a spell on her. It came closer and closer until an invisible force field that she had easily passed through stopped it. The ball of light exploded only to be reborn right in front of the field. It seemed to have lost all memory of her because it started off into the woods afterwards. Beyond the gigantic icicles that jut out of the ground she could se nothing. She wanted to get to the orb as quickly as she could in order to move on with this insane pet trip around the field. Hidama peeked around the next spike of ice, and gazed out across the desolate ice/darkness field. It was enormous in size, and had what seemed to be a slide that led down to the last part of the field. She needed to get to it. The area that lay between them was flat, with few mounds that were spread out across the edge of it. She started the elemental still laying on the ground from Timat’s, and its fight. What Hidama didn’t know was that it was just about ready to come back to haunt her. She laid a fire spell on it to make sure it didn’t move for a second or two as she made her way across the plain. She floated sideways keeping an eye on it at all times. She blinked, and turned towards the slide. It was closer now then ever, as she turned to look back at the monster it had risen and made it half the distance towards her. She turned towards the slide, and through her weight so that she fell on to her face at the edge of the slope. Hidama swung back and fourth for a minute before rolling like a ball down the icy hill. Hidama stopped with the help of a bank the was conveniently placed there to stop. All over her round surface the ice burned as it meted away at the same time.

-Hidama started up, and reached as high as she could float in a mere second or two. Then turned to face up the slide. The elemental was just starting down. She squeaked, and started forwards knowing that the creature wouldn’t be to easy to defeat, being of two different elements.

-”Yay! Almost done.” She squealed out loud.

-Great!.. Hurry it up I’m getting bored..

-Alright alright I’m going.

-Ryok sat on the couch pondering what the glove he had on when he woke up this morning was for. He dug around in his pouch for it until he lay his hand upon the soggy mess of a glove. He slipped it on his hand, and examined it throughly. The red glyph on the back of it told him that it was of a fire origin, but from who, or where? It just appeared, and he couldn’t explain how it got their either. It had something to do with fire he was sure about that, but how to use that power when he wanted. He shifted his eyes back and fourth.

-“Go fire?..” He said quietly to himself, flipping his hand around. He looked around again no one was paying attention to him. He smiled, and looked back at the glove. “Something needs to click.. Hit.. Make some kind of fire.” He forced his fingers into his palm making a slight clapping sound. Ryok let out a sigh, and looked around again. He thought about it again, and then got it.. His thumb and middle finger came together, and snapped. The glove illuminated and died fast. The glove was now crispy from being in the flames just a few short seconds even. He did it again the flame getting bigger this time. He didn’t feel the flame leak through like the glove was completely fireproof. He didn’t know why or how, but it was. He smirked and his eyes narrowed. Ryok knew he had a thing for fire ever since he burnt down a portion of a wood by himself. Then he got the Devil Blade, and Spider Blade many year after that incident. He learned of the power behind it in his new obsession. “The World” gave him the power to actually wield the force behind it and cut people to shreds with it, legally!.. Ryok toyed with the glove for a little longer until he noticed the spark it generated wouldn’t be enough to actually harm someone or something. There was something more to the gift he mysteriously received, and he needed to find out. He looked up from the glove, and back at the screen.

-Hidama had stopped the deal elemental for only a brief moment. This was because of the fact that her fire elemental attacks did less to it due to the fact that it was part darkness as well as ice. Though she had gotten close enough to bite it, and cast a few spells it was already starting after her again. She skid to a stop outside of the ice/darkness plain, and looked back at the creature. She stuck her tongue out at it, and back slowly up into the fire field. It was fairly small, and could see the glowing orb upon the pedestal She sighed, but lifting her hopes that she might actually make it to the other side alive. The elemental had already spot hr, and was coming toward her. Hidama turned from the ice field, and sped off in the orbs direction. The elemental was hot on her tail, literally, and placed a strong level three fire spell just in front of her. She swerved as the glyph exploded into a fiery mess of boulders, and stones. One clipped her as she came to the edge of the plain, and she spun out of control onto the orb. The flames that rose off of her head grabbing the orb as she flew at it. Grabbing her with just enough strength to stick her to it. The orb started to glow, and at that moment an ice wave washed over her. Freezing Hidama almost instantly not even giving her a chance to set her flames up to max to try and stop from being frozen. Ryok watched in horror as his pet was frozen solid. His eyes widened, and he almost started to cry. He jumped up and down looking around for some way to help. Nothing came instantly to mind.. If she stayed like that for to long it could kill her.

Ryok| Lvl. 27| Heavy Blade| Demonic Sword| Kagayuzen| Fire Bracer| Suzaku Fiery Pants
Karin| Kannon| Miu Lei| Vak Rom| Vak Don| Dek Vaks| Ap Vaks
Skill Drain| Death

Wish list:Black Sharp Angelic Wings| Time Headband| Unique Weapon