Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Argilus
Twin Blader

Argilus' sudden appearance "Unknown" .03

Post by Argilus » Tue May 02, 2006 6:21 am

Server: Beta 0.3 server

The grasslands were swift with winds cutting through the grass, causing a silver light to string along the tops of the grasses. The sunshine reflected off the grass almost as easily as it reflected off a Crimson Raid Blade stuck upright from the ground. Next to it a familiar Character only known by a few. Argilus, his eyes set upon the lake that set just below the other side of the hills. It’s blue and white gleam from the clouds above created such beauty for Argilus to gaze upon. He knew this place all to well, as he’d been there for countless years.

Taking in a large breath, he helped himself up with his only right arm. Reaching down he grabbed one of his Crimson Blades that still remained suck in the ground and set it in side his back holster next to his other Blade not used in sometime.

He could remember back when Nall, Gingitsune, Nighthand, Phienox 512, Hijinx, Tokii, Armina and yes….Kurai.

It wasn’t until now Argilus gave it once last random effort to send a Thread on the forums. Yet again, he’d get no reply or any response, as any post he’d make it would seem invisible to anyone, as if it’d never make it there in the first place. Still, as he walked towards what appeared to be a burial, a long staffed Treeweaver. Argilus dug that grave years ago, after the long battle with his corrupted best friend to be killed by his hands.

Still, he was stuck there, from the Treeweaver’s expense, a place he’d not see a single player reach. His Raven seemed to vanish, his pet that was soul bound into the Crimson Blades. Argilus suddenly reached down and snatched up a foxtail from the mix of grass that laid before him. He fiddled with it between his fingers as something to occupy his time. He hoped that a random monster or demon would come barreling through the fields pointlessly dashing at him which often happened, giving him something to do else wise than just sitting and waiting. Argilus would find time to train whenever he felt like, which seemed more often than not. In all this time he practically wished the others made it out of “The World” and that his sacrifice for them went without vain.

“How much more time will I rot in here?” Argilus questioned himself, hoping at least this one time he’d get an answer. The only response he got was a partly finished tune of music that would echo across the plains that would follow wind blowing through his long silvery hair.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Argilus
Twin Blader

Re: Argilus' sudden appearance "Unknown" .03

Post by Argilus » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:46 am

Sat upon one of the far boulders that seperated themselves from all the other rocks among the plain. He hugged his knee and took in a very long and drawn out sigh. The sky filtered blue with a haze of grey clouds that swirled around him. An coded block would keep him there still. Years, he remained there, and for what price. There was one way he could kill himself, he tried and often he'd easily vanish and reappear in the same zone.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise