Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:27 pm

OOC:coming back a little

ramza had just cast his strongest attack to get tritoch to back off. the blasts from all wavemasters sent him flying back. 3 long arms appeared and immediately went straight towards all the wavemasters. a longarm was readying to attack him and another wavemaster, but somone managed to take him out, as well as others taking out the other longarms that remained.

as the fight ensued, ramza couldnt find much action to go through. nearby was rayo, who seamed to be concentrating something with argilus and armina and her remaining lightning bolts. A small boy was strenuously fightning off a longarm, when asgard knocked him off the rooftop to the ground below.

is that the little crying boy? not too bad. the longarm took some daage, but then again, it is theeir first battle in theta server, they dont know whats up yet, so ramza wanted to remain cautious. the longarm shook his head, picked up his spear, and quickly went back in action. rayo was still in his concentrated world....and the longarm was aiming to attack him. ramza saw this coming though, and all caution aside, he swept towards the longarm and smashed him with his staff, sending the longarm to the ground. ramza stood upand prepared for a one on one fight for a little while.

the longarm, still expressionless started to charge toward ramza. he was ready however. "Rai rom" ramza held up his staff and stirred up some clouds, ready to release its rage. bolts quickly swirled down in a tornado, and ripped through the longarm, though not seeming to damage TOO much
as the longarm hardly staggerd. ramza was caught off guard as the longarm lept forward and swept out ramza's legs in one motion, sending him to the ground with a painful thud. not to much hp lost, but it did knock the wind out of him. the longarm readied to finish ramza, but ramza came to his senses and swept out the legs of the longarm.

he dropped his spear and ramza got up and casted meani kruz. the ground below the LA swirled blackness, and earthen spikes protruded out, and quickly receeded. the spearmen was nearly speared through his side
but the attack just missed off to the side of its target. the LA was bleeding from his ribs, and seemed to be in some pain.

the longarm retreated with the others to the rooftops

OOC:someone can delete the first post i put
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:02 pm

The battle was definately becoming the utterly confusing brawl it almost always seemed to morph into. Gingitsune stayed back at first, allowing the other players to make their opponents before selecting her own.
It was a long arm that hadn't been claimed by too many people, and Gingitsune hated to be crowded. She flung herself forward toward the Long Arm, surprising him with her strategy of close combat. The Long Arm stretched forward, lunging his spear toward her, however at close proximity the attack wasn't as effective, and Gingitsune dodged it with a swift movement curving the staff of her wand upward and catching the off balanced long arm squarely in the stomach.
She grimaced at the command to protect the Wavemasters, and found she was protecting herself quite well, even in close combat.
The Long Arm took no time in recovering, and jumped backwards, trying to put some distance between them, however Gingitsune keep close to him, blocking each spear lunge with a quick movement of her staff.
The Long Arm became slightly frustrated, this wasn't the way in which wavemasters usually fought, and Gingitsune's strategy seemed almost entirely absurd.
With a swift swish of her wand she had bashed the Long Arm squarely over the head, sending him reeling back in mid-jump, asn Gingitsune skidded backwards, this time increasing the distance between them.
As soon as she had put a nice distance between them she turned and sent a MaRue Zot hurtling in his direction.
The Wavemistress then retreated to the circle the other Wavemasters had created, sending more attacks hurtling in the direction of the assailants as her own enemy recovered.
Just as he sprang forward she armed herself with her most cocky smile and hit him with an altered 'Moon' scroll, just a little thing she had whipped up early in the game while she was still hacking, the scroll was a sure-hit kind of thing, and this was reflected as the movements of the Long Arm slowed, and a yellow aura surrounded his body.
Too bad I only made one... Gingitsune thought to herself, shaking her head slightly.
She smiled and allowed the other players to use this to their advantage, the full effects of the virus she had recieved during her last match had not left her system, and the tingling of her limbs was only going to prove it. She smiled to mask her sudden disability, and used a clear path to lead her to Falcon, who was hovering dejectedly in a corner, spectating the battle.
"Hello." she said, with a quick smile, her keen eyes roving the battle for any impending danger, and finding none.
Falcon looked at her with a meek expression on his slightly flushed face.
"I messed up, didn't I?" he asked her, with a low voice.
Gingitsune shook her head resolutely, and put a gloved hand on his shoulder, "Listen up Falcon, I'll only say this once."
Falcon looked up at her, surprised.
She continued, "No one messes up on this team, and no one beats themselves up about it either, I hate that Falcon, it shows a lack of self-esteem."
Falcon was looking at her even more pitifully now.
"Self-esteem is something everyone builds up, except the hackers whose egos are inflated with enough self-esteem to power an army. You have to have self-esteem Falcon or else you will think everything you do is a 'mess up' and that's not right, you've got to believe in your own power, or you'll always be at the mercy of others. You didn't mess anything up, okay? You just had an accident, and you were rescued from it. All of us have messed up, and been rescued countless times and we don't let that get us down. Okay?"
She ended her little lecture with another smile, and withdrew her hand from Falcon's shoulder, turning around to scan the battle again.
A Long Arm suddenly came hurtling from the group towards them, and she felt the boy next to her tense up.
Gingitsune looked at him and shook her head warningly, "Falcon, you're going to help me now?"
A learning opportunity at its best.
Gingitsune knew the other players wouldn't interfere with her, and she readied her attack with lightning quickness, blasting a MaRue Zot at her assailant when he was only feet from her.
The attack sent the Long Arm stumbling forward, and Gingitsune rushed forward, brandishing the handle of her staff, and then looking Falcon squarely in the eye.
"Falcon..." she said quietly, "now it's your turn."

(ooc: I am so sorry if I have left a logical gap somewhere, I'm so tired from school today and Yearbook Committee that I just can't concentrate anymore :D *hits self on head*)

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:11 pm

OOC: I miss just a day or two cause of classes and i gotta read through 2 pages of post..... Sorry if my re-entrance is lame, but its all i can think of....

Tirath jumped when he saw what Hijinx had.

"Damn it Hijinx, why do you guys always have to steal my ball!!!"

Before he can reach her, she sends it flying to rayo! Instinctively he charges after it, not even noticing the arrival of a admin. that seemed to know Asgard. The ball bounced several times and then over the edge. Without a second though Tirath dives for it and narrowly catches it, but at the same time is left hanging by only one hand.

Now i've gone and done it. When I get out of here, hijinx is gonna....

At this point he finally hears the sounds of battle not far away. Knowing that they must surely be under attack, he throws the ball up over the edge, hoping that he can find it after the melee is complete. With his other hand finally free he pulls himself up in time to see Asgard being charged by several long arm characters! Without even a second thought he takes off and throws himself into one of the long arms.

Having pinned down, the warrior, he looks up guiltily.

"Sorry. I should have been here the whole time......."
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Falcon
Player

Post by Falcon » Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:33 pm

Falcon looked back at the encouraging wavemaster. It took a second for her little speech to sink in. Before he could even fully process the unexpected information from Gingitsune a longarm had decided to pick on the 2 excluded fighters. Falcon watched in awe as Gingitsune performed the mighty attack MeRue Zot.

'She was the one who helped me before...'
Falcon saw the resemblence of not just the attack but the ferocity she placed in it. Watching her he clearly saw she was no normal wavemaster. She was a brut force wavemaster, who acted more like a heavyblade then an actual wavemaster. However, even with Gingitsunes powerful tactics, a wavemaster would not be able to beat a longarm with magical resistance and healing abilities.

"Falcon..." she said quietly, "now it's your turn."
Falcon gasped, he had already tested the longarms strength, it was way too high for his level. He froze.

"Don't be a coward! Are you going to help me or not?"
Gingitsune blocked the longarms attack with her staff and jabbed him in the stomach. Falcon felt ashamed, he was letting everyone down again... It didnt matter that he was in a game, he still failed... Gingitsune knocked the longarm backwards but it was ready to attack again. The wavemaster almost looked at him pitifully as the long arm jumped at her for another attack. Gingitsune was about to block but she suddenly grimaced and was in pain. Falcon gasped seeing the opening in Gingitsunes defence. Without even thinking he dashed forward, bouncing up onto her shoulders and upwards towards the suprised longarm.

'Saber Dance!'
He shouted as his blades slashed at the longarm. The propulsion from Gingitsunes shoulders overthrew that of the falling Longarm and knocked him backwards. The small boy continuing with his attack of furry in the air. They finnally hit the ground, Falcon putting the full force of his fall in his double blades which jabed into the longarms chest. Falcons face went down biting into the longarms shoulder. This was unexpected and perhaps a crude way to fight but it did damage non the less. However Falcon was quickly knocked away to the side.

The boy slowly stood up panting slightly holding his chest which burned. The longarm stood up, enfuriated but not badly damaged. Dispite Falcons rapid attack, the truth was, he was still a lot weaker then the longarm before him. He looked over to Gingitsune who was smiling back at him. Falcon changed his veiw back to the longarm who was charging at him.

'I won't be able to catch him with saber dance unless he's in the air... those speed charms make his feet to fast... I can't block his attack, I'm too weak...'
His opponent didn't give enough time for Falcon to properly analyze the situation. A spear jabbed towards his head and he quickly droped below it scurrying under the longarms legs. The longarm swung around horrizontally like usual when a player gets behind them but again it soared over his head.

'They have reach... but they have trouble hitting a small targert, they're attacks are meant to attack a wide range not a specific point...'
And thankfully for Falcon, he was below a longarms normal range. Falcon rolled out of the way as Gingitsune blasted the warrior again with magic.

'Gingitsune! Umm, I can try and dodge around the longarm distracting it... While I do that maybe you and some other players could attack it with stronger attacks?'
Falcon wasn't sure what she would think of the plan. He always doubted his plans but he thought giving somthing would be better then nothing. He looked to Gingitsune awaiting a reply as he kept his distance from the longarm.

*~>Equipment<~*
Sotetsu | Ring Mail | Guard Cap | Silver Bracer
*~>Techniques<~*
Flame Dance | Tiger Claws
*~>Items<~*
1 Assasin | 2 Resurrects | 2 Speed Charms | 2 Knights bane | 2 Raging Earth | 2 Ice Floe | 2 Gale Breath

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:45 pm

Gingitsune smiled at Falcon approvingly, and inclined her head. She was happy that her little lesson in confidence had produced such a good effect on the boy, it was even worth the wound she had allowed herself to suffer.
She picked herself up again and decided that the best thing to do now was to lure the Long Arm back into the group, so she swept forward quickly and parried the spear with the staff of her wand, knocking the Long Arm backward and attacking him with a magical spell.
She managed to hold on until she had backed the assailant into the range of the other players.
She smiled at Falcon, "You did very well you know, see what some confidence can give you?"
However, despite the courageous act, Gingitsune knew that Falcon was hardly strong enough to fight these powerful enemies, he was still only at level 10.
She subtly moved so that she could protect him if anything did come at them.
The other players moved forward to take on the Long Arm, and Gingitsune aided them with a few attacks of her own, she then turned to Falcon with the air of a sensei.
"Falcon, if you see your opportunity, go for it, don't hesitate, no matter how weak you think you are, I'll back you up. However use some thought, don't jump in where you know you won't be able to do anything, or where you know you'll be in someone's way."
She nodded, and went forward in attack again, leaving the twin blader to watch the melee with searching eyes.

(ooc: that's it for now!)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:09 am

Still sitting in her original position, hijinx watched the battle with intense interest. She had also decided to throw the ball off the cliff again eventually, but that would have to wait. "What fun they all seem to be having. Perhaps I should play a little. This new one, falcon, i bet i could show him some moves. Yes that sounds like a wonderful plan hijinx, lets do just that. AWAY I GO!" Bouncing off the roof top, she lands amazingly softly and pushes forward on her toes. Time practically comes to a stop as hijinx starts into a full run, gaining natural speed from the stance.

The long-arm attacking falcon had resumed the attack. Charging with the increased speed from the ap do spell, the spearman made a sharp thrust at falcon. Caught off guard by the speed which the longarm had recovered, he prepared as best he could; however, hijinx burst into view, sudenly grabbing the spear and yanking the long-arm towards her. Smashing her forehead into his nose, she catches him in gut with a vicous kick, driving her toe deep into his stomach. Taking full advantage of the off-balancing technique, she punches him twice across the face and kicks straight up into his chin, making a sickening crack. Staggering back from this unexpected assault, hijinx takes time to laugh and hops backwards towards falcon.

"See how mean that is falcon? Now that's how you very scare the crap out of someone. Hold that thought." Leaping sideways and pulling falcon with her, they watch the heavy weaponed warrior sail past much to fast to control, impaling his weapon in the side of a building. Pulling her blades, she slice into his back and leaps into the air. Kicking sideways with her full strength, she lands the blow and smashes the poor spearmans face into the hard stone surface.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Sep 24, 2003 2:12 am

Armina does not have much time to ponder the miraculous -to her- response of Argilus joining her & Rayo against the LongArm they had been battling before the enemy LongArms drew back for healing & presents from Tritoch. Just enough to wonder. Did I really hear Rayo giving me directions? Did I really relay those to Argilus? Or is it merely my imagination?

So spontanious was the enemy LongArm's slipping from their three-way cage that when he was gone Armina almost skidded onto her rump in an attempt not to skewer Argilus instead of her intended target. She breathed a sigh of relief as she managed to hit only air in her efforts to avoid her friend --air that once would have been filled by his missing arm.

Good thing his arm's not there... The thought flashes through Armina's mind quijer than she would have thought possible & she blanches guiltily. Carefully, she looks up to catch Argilus' eye, to see if he heard that little passing thought. Instead the russet haired LongArm found that the TwinBlade was watching the enemy LongArms regroup, completely oblivious to her slip up. Breathing a slightly different kind of sigh of relief, Armina dusts herself off & braces herself for the next attack.

Her prey doesn't seem willing to return & fight her -& Rayo & Argilus- of his own will. I wonder if he told the others what we did to him... maybe it will work again on a different one? He's probably keen to that stratagy, so we'd have to try something else.

Rayo, any more brilliant ideas?

(ooc: I must appologise... I became sleepy as I wrote & took the lazy way out. *grins* I had a really good idea going into the writing too! *pouts* It just fluttered out of reach by the time the typing was ready for it. Oh well.)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Nall

Post by Nall » Wed Sep 24, 2003 2:55 am

A set of eyes watched and laughed as the fight went on. The character who these eyes belonged to remained hidden from sight to even Tritoch. The battle was unfolding quite unexpectedly, all these hackers were proving to be a problem, even for Tritoch. Obviously, the three long arm enforcements were not going to be enough to stop the group. She analyzed every player. They all had traces of hacking to their characters even if it wasn't apparent. The player moved out from her hiding place.

'Tritoch! You've either got to train your Longarms better or bring more of them next time!'
All the players in Dun Loireag turned their heads to the new player.
'Ahh, Kamui... So... unpleasent of you to join me...'
Tritoch said, slightly disgusted at her entrence. Kamui was always there trying to take the glory for things. She was rutheless and a feared admin throughout The World. She was know to delete characters sporadically and without warning even if she had a hunch they were breaking the rules. Some of the older players remembered Nall mention Kamui, but that was beside the point.

'I'm always comming to your rescue arn't I? Let me show you how it's done... While the knights of War arn't as strong, they have numbers... I've only brought 6 of them though, that should be enough plus your longarms don't you think?'
Kamui gave her devilish grin, taunting not just the players but Tritoch as well. The thing about Kamui was that she looked like a normal player... But she was actually the 4th strongest longarm in The World. Kamui took her seat on top of a building, she had no intention of getting her hands dirty, she hated fighting anything remotely weak and got her Knight of War to do it for her when a problem arose. The 6 knights of War stood around the group with the 3 longarms, who were battered but not beaten yet. Tritoch still floated above them all, not showing much intrest in joining the fight either.

(OOC: This is Nall posting this for the Admin Kamui btw ^^;; hehehe!)

Knights of War:
Blademasters
Revolver, Cross Slash, Vak Don
Resistance to Water, Thunder
Tactics: Really dumb, but tend to attack the weaker players in swarms.

addition to Longarm tactics: They will heal the knights of war if they are low hp.

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:58 am

Vera watched the battle with a slight snicker, she had a new weapon that would aid her, but she had chosen to let the others have fun. Whatever was going through her mind was off, or maybe she didn't care anymore. The answer was simple, she actually had stopped paying attention to it as she began to clean the dirt from her claws, "Can you guys hurry it up, this place is going to crap out soon." she said laughing as the Knights of War showed up.

" Ohh, crap I’m out of here.” Vera said as she saw system staff appearing, the one group of people she hated more then hackers. "Well ladies and gentlemen, it was nice seeing you but I must run now." she said as a crest slowly formed over her "Ap Do" she muttered as it shined brightly and disappeared. Her cat reflexes and speed with the combination of Ap Do made her faster then any player there, with the exception of Kamui, but she had no intention of fighting her

ooc: Sorry for the lack, just trying to show I'm not dead. I'm on Annual so its hell for me to get all my stuff done. Once my B-day(Dec.9) comes around I should be free more often, or when I move (soon hopefully) I might get more time
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Wed Sep 24, 2003 5:49 am

Xeromessia blocked attack after attack as the Longarm rushed him relentlessly, never allowing him a moments rest. He and Kurai had done pretty well, but they had neglected to finish off their enemy. Xeromessia cursed himselft inwardly for his stupidity; he knew that leaving an enemy, no matter how weak or feeble, could prove fatal. He had seen it done many times.

His thoughts were interrupted as the Longarm tried to perform some special attack while he felt Xero was unable to move. Xero used his wings to jolt himself into the air in a spin, his attackers attack sweeping way below his body. Xero spun into the air, calling the flame into a swirl around his sword as he rushed towards the ground. The Longarm brought his weapon up barely enough to parry most of Xero's attack. "That's it!" Xero thought as he saw the Longarm's stance waver slightly.

He didn't have to say a word to Kurai. Wiithin an instant Kurai was there, taking adavantage of the Longarm's gaping defense. He slashed rapidly at the Longarm, his jabs and stabs hacking at the enemy's hp. The Longarm brought his weapon in front of his front, trying to block Kurai from performing anymore attacks. A sudden sharp pain in his back reminded him of the Blademaster he was also against.

Xeromessia smiled as his Vak Revolver hit its target, sending the Longarm down to his needs upon its ending. He powered up one last time, using his wings to push him backwards a few feet. He then jetted towards the Longarm with incredible speed. Kurai was there with him, his weapon poised for an attack. As the two warriors reached their enemy, he tried to mumble a healing spell.

Needless to say, he didn't get to finish.

Xeromessia looked at Kurai, then towards the other fithers. "Well, Kurai, it's time for round two."
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:37 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Zavier, i could've been wrong, but i think the LongArms went off to gang up on Asgard. If so, that one's death would not have been valid... In my post, i have disregarded that fact, and actually had 2 Blademasters take its place... I hope that works.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Kurai stopped fighting, as the 6 knights of war came into the scene, lead by a LongArm - Kamui. Power seemed to eminate from her being, even though she seemed to be dressed like any regular Player Character. Maybe it was just the LongArm intuition towards one another, or maybe it was just the weay she carried herself - whatever it was, it caught Kurai's attention.

So, Its Kamui... I've heard about her. She's better looking than i expected... No hideous flauntings of her power. Kurai gave a smirk, as thoughts of himself standing over her, the Treeweaver pointed to her neck; Her looking up into his eyes, angry at her defeat...

He snapped back to reality, As he heard the warcry of two blademasters joining his previous foe's target - himself. Kurai smiled even more, as they charged at him blindly, ready for the attack. He held the Treeweaver out in front of him, and pointed it at the closest blademaster. Before he could attack, he saw Xeromessia come in from the side, broadsiding Kurai's target with the blunt of his sword. He followed through with a few more slashes upon the target, greatly stunning his foe. The other blademaster, also unexpecting the other foe, changed his direction of attack, and attempted to help out his friend.

Kurai started to dash in to help, but quickly noticed that someone else needed more help - Asgard. He was squaring off with all three LongArms, as well as Tritoch. He was holding his own, but he had no chance of getting any good attack on his foes, unless he wanted to leave himself open. Kurai tried to catch Xero's attention to tell him of his change of plans, but he was busy fighting both Blademasters. Kurai tok in a deep breath, and disappeared in a blur, speeding towrds Asgard.

The sounds of metal against metal could be heard everywhere - war was thick in the air all around them. Through the Pandemonium, Kurai sped along, hopping between rocky platforms and buildings, trying to get both closer and above Asgard's battle. As he reached a high point, he leapt off the rocky surface, flying closer and closer to Asgard and his foes.

Kurai landed with a loud 'clack' of his sandals - He stood up to his full height, and gripped the Treeweaver tight, held under the crook of his left arm and hand. He looked past the LongArms, and saw Asgard, blocking a heavy blow from Tritoch. Kurai had landed on the other side, and it seemed only the LongArms had heard his landing. He flipped the Treeweaver out from his arm, snapping the butt-end of his weapon into the stomach of one of the LongArms. The leading LongArm rushed him, shouting a warcry as he thrusted his weapon at Kurai's upper chest. Kurai sidestepped the attack, and the LongArm followed through with a tackle, shoving Kurai backwards. Kurai used this motion and relaxed his knees. He grabbed the leading LongArm and bent backwards, Using the momentum of his foe to slam his face into the rocky ground. Pushing off with his feet, he flipped back to a fighting stance, bearing a grin both confident and sly.

The two other LongArms came at him, as the leader picked himself up. Kurai knew he couldn't handle both - He was getting tired, and their levels alone kept him at a disadvantage. His right shoulder burned as if it was on fire. But still he held the Treeweaver tightly, as he would until the cold darkness of death enveloped him. He let out a breath, and prepared for his foes attacks. It was then he saw one who he never expected - Argilus.

The TwinBlade ran in with Ap Do on his heels, speeding past the two LongArms, streaking a slash across their midsections. he skidded to a halt, and came back at the two. Using his single arm, he came at the farthest enemy first, slashing upwards from belly to chin. He then stabbed at the LongArm, but his foe was ready. The LongArm went to sidestep the attack, and Argilus' blade stuck fast into the Bronzed shoulderpiece. Argilus seemed to curse, but it came out a grunt, as he held his other weapon in his mouth. But instead of trying to pry the weapon free, Argilus merely let go.

The Twinblade spun around, missing the other LongArm's stab merely by chance. He relaxed his jaw as he spun, and the weapon dropped from his mouth. Kurai watched this all in slow motion, as Argilus spun to face his enemy, catching the blade in his hand behind his back. He yelled in rage as he made a full swipe from behind his back to his other side, making a deep slash across the LongArm's upper chest.

Kurai charged back into battle - he has 'rested' too long, watching his friend was something he should'nt have even done. They had to win this battle - and standing around was a luxury none of them should be using.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:41 am

Argilus, breathing heavily, waited as the two LongArms gained their ground, losing distance between Argilus and Kurai. Sweat had already begun to pour down Argilus’ face, and drip off his chin. Now with only one Spark Blade left, he’d have to make every move count, not matter how weak his advantage was.

Kurai stepped forward a little just to show that he was at Arglus’ side, in case Arg was to caught up in his battle like instinct. Argilus glance over at Kurai, noticing the Treeweaver first then the beholder of it.

Kurai, get back. I’ve got these bastards. I don’t need your help!” Argilus commanded. With that said only seconds remained between them and the two charging Longarms. Giving a bit of a smile, Kurai could only predict that Argilus would of said something like that.

Now, now, I can’t have you taking in ALL the fun now Arg, that just wouldn’t be right.” He said still with that constant smile and heroic stance. He swung the Treeweaver over the back of his hand and then once behind him, bringing it back in front of him. Argilus had bolted forward and Kurai sprung out right behind him. Both Longarms were side by side so Argilus found himself in a bit of a problem. Only with one arm, and one weapon, Argilus could only attack one. The one on the right would be the easiest, still having his other Spark blade stuck in the LongArm’s Bronzed shoulder piece.

Argilus swiped upwards at the LongArm who had just tried to take his own attack in upon Argilus, But was to slow to really get into a quick offense. The Longarm just on the left of Argilus had already begun swinging his blade down. With a sudden ‘clang’, the Treeweaver and the Longarms blade had clanged together. Kurai had made it just in time to protect Argilus in being beheaded.

Both fighters jumped back trying to advance on the living players once more. Again they dashed in a second time both aimed at their targets. Argilus had prepared his attack with his right arm completely hung backwards behind his back. Kurai had the Treeweaver held behind him with both arms stretching back to create a spring-like attack. As the two LongArms continued to dart at the two players, Argilus took a peek to how Kurai was doing behind him. At that moment the LongArm who was just in front of Argilus leaped into the air over Arg and swung at Kurai, hitting him across the right shoulder and down to the left side of his back. As the surprised Kurai fell forward, the other Longarm in front of him swiped his blade and with Kurai arms moving forward Kurai blocked the other attack, but sent him backwards. His body flew through the air, aimed at Argilus.

Another plan seemed to be in order, but Argilus wouldn’t have it. As if he already knew that they planned for Argilus to catch Kurai, and then be ambushed... He bolted forward rushing in at a great speed (enhanced with Ap do) he took a small leap, landed on the falling Kurai and launched off him, shooting at the closest LongArm. Surprised, he could only block, and Argilus sliced at him but yet deflected in the split second, he needed to snag his other Sparkblade back. Catching it with his mouth and falling to the ground into a tumble, his body curled very tightly. He then flipped up, landing into an offensive stance, once again ready to fight.

I…I don’t know how much longer this is going to last, but I’ll keep fighting till I have nothing left.” Argilus spoke short of breath, but it would seem that Kurai had flipped back to his feet and he could feel a bit of blood running down his back. Ariglus was in bad shape as well, his knee’s were about to buckle.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Wed Sep 24, 2003 11:58 am

Having been all to quickly thrown off of the downed longarm, Tirath attempted to catch back up to him, but was no match for his speed. He clearly had no chance of catching them. It was no matter, he was sure that with the reappearance of Hijinx there was little doubt that Asgard could handal them. Anyway, the appearance of the blademasters was much more intresting.......

"Sword play huh? Well lets see how well you fair against one who fought and trained with The Infamous Nall!!!"

With that said he charged the nearest of the Blademaster and begain to use his special attack.

Rue Slash!

To his great surprise the warrior makes no attempt to move and the attack does little damage. Two of the warriors stand before him with wide smirks spread across their faces.

Growling to himself Tirath quickly gathers his thoughs. "Resistant to water huh? Well lets see how you handal darkness."

Sheathing his Oval Sword he pulls out the Unicorn Blade he had saved and once again enters into the fray, holding his own against the two blademaster warriors, but gaining little ground on them.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Sep 24, 2003 2:52 pm

Nighthand stumbled to his feet after another attack from one of the blademasters. hijinx seddenly leapt in and distracted the knight, and nighthand made his way to an area in between buildings.

unlike mac anu, where he would have had shadows to hide in, here it was almost completly light. which suited him fine; his white-silver outfit made him hard to see.

he leaned against a wall, recovering his strength. he was still very weak from his fight in the hacker tournament, and he wasn't prepared to have another battle now.

checking the scrolls he had gotten from the somewhere, he came up with an idea.

he had seen that the knights of war were resistant to water, but he still pulled out the spell ice floe. and with it, he pulled out a gale breath. now he would wait.

soon, a weakened knight fell past his alleyway, not seing him. when the blademaster had recovered, nighthand stepped out into the main part, directly in front of him. he wasn't expecting anything so soon, so nighthand slashed his sword quickly with one hand, while activating ice floe with the other.

instead of using the ice floe on the person, he used it on something different. he used it on the ground behing the knight.

he hit the ground after losing his balance due to nighthand's surprise attack, and skidded along the newly-formed pathway of ice that nighthand had made. before he could recover, nighthand activatedd gale breath, sending a forceful column of air at the baldemaster. it propelled him even more, until he almost literally FLEW over the edge of the city, and into the pits below.

nighthand returned to his alley, trying to gain a few more minutes of rest before he attempted anything major again. he felt it was enough for the moment that he had disposed of one of their foes.

and so he rested.

----
but along the edge of the city, the knight of war clung on, and began making his way back up to the tops where the battle was raging...
----

OOC: the baldemaster will still be on the side of the town until my next post, where he gets pissed and comes after me. at least, that's how i have it planned.)

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:29 pm

ooc: Just a note for now. NO I'm not going to attempt sex with Kamui.........yet. lol. Stupid school

Vera snickered from afar as she watched the fight still. She didn't give a damn about what happened in it, just the outcome. “This is, well really dull and boring.” she said as something caught her eye on a building

It was Kamui, the big bad admin. Vera snickered again as she quickly made her way up to the roof Kamui was on as she smiled and looked at her. "Hiya, I'm not going to fight them, but I'm not gonna get screwed over. So wanna be friends?" she said with a happy smile to Kamui.

Vera's facial expression changed as she looked at Kamui more, and waited for a reply, "Ok, you don't like me because I have hacks. I didn't want them, they were forced on me." she said softly as she moved slightly closer to Kamui and nudged her with her Inferno Wand, before pulling back and waiting again
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow