Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:49 pm

As the long arms had retreated, he had been planning to regroup. That idea was partially slaughtered as Argilus darted off to assist Kurai. Glancing around, he took great notice of Kamui. Something about her just screamed Kuja. Another person who considered himself or herself too important to fight. They would let their minions do the all the work. Just sit down and watch? This wasn't a spectator's sport. He couldn't simply allow the administrator to just sit and watch peacefully. True, it would divert resources that could be used to handle the immediate problems. They would most likely be forced to face her after they finished these wimps anyway. And if she was orchestrating the strategies of the group, letting her do as she pleased seem rather stupid. He didn't let Kuja just relax and Kamui would be no exception to that. Vera had even begun it by distracting the administrator. He hoped she had a slightly better plan than the last time though.

Moving in faster strides, he reached the building that Kamui was atop. Looking up from behind, he saw an opportunity. He didn't expect to beat her but distractions always helped. He had one planned that would sting a bit. Agitating the long arm would only force her to make unforgivable mistakes. Picturing Armina, he planned to fill her in the on the plan. <Mina, if you can hear me, listen up. I'm going to knock down the arrogant long arm a few. If you want to join in, head over to the fireworks.> In a few moments there would definitely be some fireworks...

After casting a quick GiRai Rom and holding it up higher in the sky, he made his move. Leaping up, he landed on the building's side and a second jump deposited him on the opposite side of the building from Kamui. He quickly brought his bolts down in rapid succession, and then halted further movement besides slight floating to one side or the other by mere centimeters. This was meant to grab her attention. The bolts were more like orbs of light without a lightning streak following them. Kamui was completely surrounded. He imagined it would be rather hard to dodge without even two bolts hitting her, even at her level.

"Kamui," he said to draw her attention as he pointed a finger to his head and then moved it away, "bang." Manipulating the bolts, they surged inward to hit her quickly. It didn't matter what shape she was in after the attack. All that mattered was that paid attention to him and not the rest of the fight. He was being carefully to avoid Vera completely so she would not be hit by any of the lightning bolts that threatened Kamui.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Nall

Post by Nall » Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:49 pm

Kamui gave her devilish grin and shruged as the bolts surged inwards at her. They all hit their mark striking Kamui directly and missing Vera. However, Kamui did not move from her posistion nor did she appeared to be phased let alone damaged.

'Wavemaster... Why do you try to bother me? Picking a fight with me is next to suicide... Then again, you must be crazy thinking you'll get away with your lightning hacks!'
Kamui looked away, expecting some sort of response from Rayo but not caring for one. She glanced back over the battle. It was quite a sad sight, everyone was all over the place fighting with pure brut force. Her Knights of War were pathetic but she didn't care. They wern't really her problem. After all, if everyone did manage to defeat the warriors including Tritoch, she would just sweep them away like old newspaper. She peered back at the wavemaster who still bugged her about being friends. She analyzed her not only with her eyes but with her computer.

'Why would I be friends with you? You and the rest of your group has been classified as a Class B problem and class A hackers...'
Vera looked back a little confused.
'And what does that mean?'
Kumai gave her trademark grin laughing slightly.

'Class B problem means that you are a medium threat to The World... A class A problem would be a high threat and a class S would be an extreme danger to The World... Class A hackers mean that your hacking skills are much farther beyond that of a normal hacker... And as for Class S hackers... lets just say I only know of one... Helba.'
Kamui turned her head back to the fight watching almost bored. The wind blew over Dun Loireag as the battle seemed to be stretching on quite long.

Falcon
Player

Post by Falcon » Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:13 pm

Falcon observed the situation looking for an opening like Gingitsune had told him to do. Everyone seemed to be doing their own thing. The introduction of Kamui and her Knight of War only added to the confusion. Dispite Falcons usual ignorence to subjects, he did know Kamui... Though he wish he didn't. Falcon had met Kamui before, she tried to delete his character because he was 'hacking'. There was a short discussion which resulted in Kamui not believing a word he had to say. When she tried to trace his IP he had none... He wasn't loged on to any computer yet he still remained logged onto The World. This only agrivated Kamui more and she would have deleted him if it was not for a traveling swordsman.

Falcon tried to show him his gratitude or at least catch his name but neither was able to be achieved. All he said to him was,
"Some day... You're going to help me tremendously... Just think of the future, and forget the past."
To this day he had no clue what that warrior was really trying to tell him but he never forgot his quote. Falcon snapped out of his little mind lapse and concentrated on the fight in front of him.

He still couldn't see a good opening for him to do any good except... He peered over at the fight between the Knights of War and the blademaster known as tirath. He looked at the situation and thought of a way he might be able to help. He suddenly dashed forward towards them. While he would just get in the way if he tried to attack he could trip the 2 knights giving Tirath an advantage. Falcon dashed behind the 2 warriors sticking his leg out, but catching his pants on a rock that was in the way. The small boy flipped over and did a face plant right behind the two knights.

The knights fell backwards over the small boys body landing on their backs. While he didn't do it as well as he had planned the objective was still met. Now Tirath had a quick chance to get the knights while they were on their backs.
'Wow... These knights are dumb! Hurry Tirath, while they're on the ground!'
Falcon called as he struggled to squirm out from under the knights.

*~>Equipment<~*
Sotetsu | Ring Mail | Guard Cap | Silver Bracer
*~>Techniques<~*
Flame Dance | Tiger Claws
*~>Items<~*
1 Assasin | 2 Resurrects | 2 Speed Charms | 2 Knights bane | 2 Raging Earth | 2 Ice Floe | 2 Gale Breath

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:30 pm

At least Kuja had been willing to banter at a quiet Rayo. It appeared Kamui underestimated him. She wasn't fazed but it didn't matter. He had an idea that would bring her crashing down. He was persistent, if she didn't turn her attention to him soon, she wouldn't walk unscathed. What if they took away the ground she walked on? Or rather, caved in the ceiling of the building they were. Rayo leapt back one rooftop away but still prepared to fight. He tried communicating to Armina once again, hoping he would get through. He wasn't sure if the last one did. <Mina...if you can, cave in the ceiling Kamui is on. That should get her attention.>

Looking over at Kamui, he assessed her attitude. A slacker for sure. She considered them too weak so she didn't even fight them. If she were true to her cause, she would have attacked him by now. She was just another pathetic loser looking for some kicks. So...she was completely stupid as well. She indulged information regarding their status. They knew of their situation for one thing. They were regarded as hackers, advanced hackers, second only to Helba. In addition, a threat to the very foundation of The World. Yet not a major one. That meant they wouldn't use up too many resources to beat them. If they were a low level threat and Kamui had come after them, what did that say about her importance in the eyes of the top administrators?

Until his plan, "Construction: Mina at Work" went into effect, he had to keep her occupied nonetheless. He considered another spell but that would simply drain his SP. A verbal jab perhaps, she might be one to respond to it. In the end though, the fact she mostly ignored him made him consider how to say it. He needed to strike her pride to make a dent.

"I'll let you know suicide is half of any good plan. As for these lightning hacks, unless you come to get me yourself, they shall be staying right where they are. I have a question for you. What gives you the right to go hunt people? You're full of yourself. If you were truly system support, you'd be trying to help us, not hurt us. To be honest," his eyes flickered, "I see you as less of a threat than even a grunty. They at least know how to walk." He shrugs without dropping his guard. Anytime now...
Last edited by Rayo on Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:32 pm

Asgard backpedaled out of the fray, finally having the time to catch his breath and took back another health potion. The 3 on 1 tactic that the LongArms were using upon him was indeed working. Thankfully, Argilus, Kurai and Xeromessia held them off just enough for him to recover. Even with Ap Corv ebbed into his soul and Ap Do distorting his movement, he couldn't conquer them. Major fact being that they were 11 up on his level (note: Forgot to mention that.) He brushed himself off again, clearing the artificial dust off from his pants. Grabbing his sword, he looked back to the fray, just in time to see the lead LongArm thread the trio's defense and go straight for your friendly neighborhood Heavy Blade. He thought that Rayo had lobbed him over the cliff into the wild blue yonder of the mountain range. The enemy's sudden inclusion in the battle must have been the admin's doing. Some admins were notorius for waging battles in their favor.

The LongArm's Fox Spear and Asgard's Truthcross met halfway between the two fighters. #1 swung his spear back and went for a low sweeping hit with the bludgeon end. Asgard plunged his sword into the ground at his side, effectively blocking the attack, and retaliated by delivering a right cross to the LongArm's jaw. The assassin reeled for a moment, covering his jaw with one hand. Asgard took the opportunity, released the sword from the earthen sheath and delivered a vertical slash upwards. Yet, #1 was well aware and stepped to the side. During Asgard's attack, the LongArm thrusted his polearm-style spear inwards, piercing Asgard's stomach through and through.

He was frozen in disbelief and pain, as he looked down at the shishkabob spear. The LongArm wasted no time and planted his foot in Asgard's gut, slamming him straight off the spear and onto the ground. The Heavy Blade landed with a thud on the ground. Now he was totally overpowered by only one individual. Words couldn't describe the disgust floating within him. He got back onto one knee, the damage still evident, but the LongArm continued his ruthless pursuit, slamming the wooden part of his spear across his face. The blow shook Asgard and sent him to his side, his mouth now spitting blood. All he could do now...was wait for the end.

Unlike what people said, only one image was he able to see. That was a picture of the LongArms in their bronze armor, the Knights of War, Kamui and Tritoch. They were looking down at a massacre in Dun Loireag. At twelve bodies, strewn in a pile. They were those of the group that now lay dead in Theta.

Are you going to let that happen??? A voice spoke out sternly. He looked from side to side, seeing nothing that could make that voice. The LongArm, however, walked calmly closer. Are you going to just sit down and let your friends die? Have you no honor? HAVE YOU NO SHAME? A tear crossed Asgard's eye. If you wish... the voice continued, My brother an I will loan you our power. Only if...only if you, the Heavy Blade of Legend, will bring us both to our siblings...

Asgard tried his hardest to speak, his wounds festering with pain. "Who...are...you..." The LongArm stuck his spear high into the air, about to deliver the final hit.

The voice responded, We, being me and my dark brother, are two of the Shards of Six. We, are your vessels of pain and destruction...

We...ARE TRUTHCROSS AND DARKSIDE!!!

Before the LongArm could swing down, Asgard regained his footing with untold speed and delivered a quick stab with Truthcross, impaling the LongArm from front to back. Almost intuitively, the Heavy Blade pushed forward on the blade, driving the shocked LongArm to the ground, performed a one handed cartwheel with his hand on the sword, pulled the sword from the body. "RAI ROM!" Asgard screamed, reaching far to the surrounding mountains. Bolts of energy surrounded the downed man and scorched his armor, killing him outright.

Asgard couldn't believe what he felt. It was like he had no reception for pain anymore. More like he was being controlled! But it didn't matter to him. If this got himself and the others out of danger, so be it.

"Everyone! It's time to take the Admins to town!" Asgard said, rushing to the frontline, much like a ninja's stride. He sheathed Truthcross, and pulled out the blade again, revealing his other sword, Darkside. "SUVI LEI!" he shouted. An translucent shockwave pulsed forward from his sword, slamming into one of the LongArms, paralyzing his body. The Heavy Blade grabbed the advantage and shoulder charged the paralyzed LongArm to the ground. Asgard followed up with a stab to the ground, pinning the LongArm under the demonic sword.

He looked to the side to see the last LongArm charge with his spear like a lance, effectively trying to joust him. Yet, he never reached the target, as a strand of thorned vines sideswiped the enemy to the ground. In a flash of speed, Argilus was already on top of the overturned LongArm, letting loose with a flurry of slashes and stabs. Asgard could hear him yell "Flame Dance!" before the Twin Blade struck his foe in the cranium with an enflabed Spark Blade.

Argilus quickly got up, seeing his foe was desceased and turned to the Blademasters, giving Asgard a quick nod. The Heavy Blade yanked his sword from the gullet of the LongArm, now desceased as well. Asgard turned to Tritoch and Kamui, still floating over the city, and scowled.

They were missing out on the fun after all.

The only thing that concerned him at the moment was the true fact that Tritoch was Physical Tolerant. Then an idea struck him. He looked over to the nearest shop, that being the Elf's Haven, and saw that the shop programs were still active. A solution to the problem quickly perversed in his mind. The Heavy Blade mad dashed towards the magic scroll shop. Yakuso, the shop prog, greeted him with a pre-recorded message. Asgard looked to his side and saw that one of the Knights of War was running over slowly to get a free hit. Acting fast, Asgard bought a Knight Bane and got his sword up in time to block an oncoming wide slash.

I don't have time for this, he thought as he parried the Knight's attacks. Side stepping one of the blows, efficiently disorienting the knight, Asgard used the Knight as a stepping stone and climbed up onto the roof of the Magic Scroll/Potion Shop. "Hey Tritoch!" Asgard spoke tauntively. The wavemaster looked over at him and scorned. "Take this!" Asgard recited the Knight Bane scroll in Tritoch's direction. As he finished, a green shield materialized around the wavemaster and promptly shattered. Tritoch was shocked. "You seem suprised, young one. You should know that tolerances are void to one with a bane!" Asgard turned to the group, still fighting divided. "Everyone! I declare open range on Tritoch! GET HIM!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Wow. That took longer than I thought. I hope I didn't play your character wrong Argilus and I hope this doesn't screw up anyone's plans with the LongArm's. I actually want to finish this soon :/

Dead: 3 LongArms
Last edited by Asgard on Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:41 pm

(OOC: this is Xero against teh two blademasters that Kurai set me up against, so just disregard pretty much my other post.)

Xeromessia stood fighting against two blademasters, trying to hold his own as the two warriors attacked with unrelenting force. Part of him screamed caution, screamed at him for some of the moves he commenced, urging him to guard more and more. He realized that it was Zavier's conciousness, Zavier's old fighting style that wanted him to be so extremely careful.

But, needless to say, he wasn't Zavier.

He listened instead to the other part of his mind, the stream of conciousness that dared him to risk everything, to gamble his life so that he might win. He reasoned, the only way to win big was to risk big. He became invigorated, excited, thrilled to the fact that he was up against two warriors who seemed to have decent skill. He was going to enjoy this fight.

He had caught a glimpse of that Kamui. He could tell that she would pose a very big problem to the group. He believed that she had extraordinary power, and he didn't want to be in the way when she used it.

The blademasters struck blow after blow at him, forcing him to react quicker and quicker in order not to be attacked. He could feel the Dragon Spirit of Wood within him growing weaker, his aura no so deep and fierce. However, unfortunately for these two warriors, he had fought two hacked monster blademasters in the very recent past. He would win.

Xeromessia waited and blocked each attack being shot at him, watching the different styles of the two fighters. He had seen that these warriors were very immune to water, as if their very elemental property was that of water. And if that was the case, then a powerful fire move would do some serious damage.

Xeromessia pushed himself into the air with his wings, comind down with a powerful swipe that blade one of the Blademasters trip slightly. The other blademaster rammed up against Xero, his blade swiping down Xero's chest. Xero gritted his teetch as he swung himself arouund, giving him the momentum he needed to push the fighter off of him. He brought his sword instinctively behind him as he felt the slight movement of air, a symbol that the other Blademaster had gone on the defensive. He turned around and kicked the fighter back, sending him sprawling to the ground. Almost in unison, the two warriors ran towards Xero, their blades lusting for his data.

Xero saw that it was time. He made no move to defend himself, almost beckoning the two warriors to come at him. As ran towards him, they didn't have time to counteract what they saw him doing. It was too late for them.

"VAK REVOLVER!" Xeromessia screamed, his body swinging in fast circles. He relished in the feeling as the blade slashed into the two warriors, elemental damage also inflicted on their bodies.

As he finished his attack, he looked down upon the two pathetic warriors who lay severely injured at his feet. "You don't deserve to live, pathetic wretches. Prepare for the Zerp world!" Xeromessia said this last part as he commenced another destructived Vak Revolver on his enemies.
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:45 pm

OOC: I knew it! I just knew it. I go visit some friends and all hell breaks loose shortly after I left >.<.... And sadly I can't for the life of me think of how to jump in with a post... :(
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:19 pm

Gingitsune's eyes flashed suddenly with a violet light, she watched as Asgard disposed mightily of the Long Arms and managed to weaken the powerful Tritoch with a simple spell. Her wand which had slipped loosely into her hand as she had been casting spells, now surged with a powerful energy that always flowed through Gingitsune at the thought of a good fight. She looked up at Tritoch, and balanced in her mind the spells she had with the strategies she knew. A sudden, quick smile broke across her face, transfiguring it into a beautiful, frightening, vicious thing.
She turned to Asgard, and nodded happily, "thank you, this definately does liven things up again..."
She was struck by how much power her team members had gained in so short a time, the experiences and trials which they had suffered and overcome had left an amazing mark upon them all, only she felt still unchanged, and suddenly a little weak. Everyone, well almost, had their own special weapon, something that reflected their personality and vitality while her Dark History wand only reflected the paltry sum of money she had spent at the Weapon's Shop, under the counter.
"Maybe..." she said, "Maybe, I'll eventually get something which I can call my own..."
She put her thoughts of weakness at the back of her mind, and concentrated on the situation unfolding. Tritoch was wide open, and their chance to hit him was now, while the Knight's Bane had it's effect on him- there might not be another chance like this. She swung around her wand and leapt upwards with a mightly spring of her slender legs, sending her cape fluttering around her like wings. She chanted an attack spell under her breath, sending a surge of MaRue Zot at the now shieldless winged Wavemaster. Her large eyes narrowed into fox-like slits, and she attacked with another barrage of spells, waiting for the back-up of her team members who were still struggling with the Knights.
"I wonder if we can get him?" she mused aloud, as she defended herself against an oncoming attack, and hit the ground, landing on one leg and bouncing of it backwards.
"We could never really get the hackers, will the admins be any different?"
Either way she didn't care, the light in her eyes had intensifed into a sort of ardent, glowing fire. She wouldn't lose this match, they wouldn't lose it, their own lives were at stake because of a simple misunderstanding... though there wasn't any time to amend it, if they wanted to believe that they were hackers, then let them, it only added another group of people they were going to be forced to defend themselves against.
She smiled again, "bring it on."

(eek, dinner! I'll post again later :)! Nice post Asgard!)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:27 pm

Nighthand stayed hidden in the light, preparing to jump out in an attack, at whomever was closest to him.

slowly, he felt his strength returning. once again, he felt a subtle presence in his mind, that of the girl from the Soul Shrine. she was giving him energy, helping him regain his strength. what he really needed was sleep, but that was out of the question.

he mentall began to shout.

i don't need your help! i can make this on my own. leave me be!

but you need your strength. i slipped through the blocks around you to give it to you. why not just take it?

I TOLD YOU, GET OUT!

the presenc withdrew, but he was left with more strength than he had before.

slowly, he drew his magnifier from it's sheath and prepared to attack.

suddenly, a flat edge of a blade caught him from behind. he hit the ground and spun, the leapt at the knight of war.

as he leapt, he noticed that the knnight had wet patches on him, as well as touseled hair and dirty armor.

he must be the one i threw over the edge! he thought.

he thrusted his sword into the blademaster's armor, sending him flying backwards. he was off balance, so nighthand whipped out another scroll, unleashing it.

the ground beneath his foe erupted with earth, sending his oponent flying back yet again. this time, completly over the edge.

nighthand hurried to the edge of the cliff, and look down.

out just a little ways, he could see the black speck of the blademaster falling, passing into the clouds below.

(OOC: note, that is one knight of war no longer in the fight. he has been pretty much permantly taken care of.)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:01 am

OOC:Ok, this is a trouble indeed. Please don't just remove an enemy from me without at least writting me in, k? Let us see what I can do with this situation. :? We need a body count too.

Looking about this confusion, hijinx was at a loss. She just couldn't decice which one to blast first, until see saw the one nighthand had lobbed over the cliff.

"Alright. Playtime! I'm gonna bash him good. Geronimo!" Leaping paralel to the mountain side, hijinx charged straight down the steep vertical slope. Catching sight of the falling prey she stepped up her pace, becoming a blur on the landscape she was approaching.

"Heads up paco! Time to bite the bullet!" Turning himself over in the air, he curses the gods aloud. "What the hell! I can't even fall without a complication, damnit! What kind of people are we fighting with anyway!?" "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! This almost as fun as........ THROWING THAT BALL OFF THE LEDGE! I hope there's water down there, or you're gonna be in a hell of a lot of pain! TWIN DRAGONS!"

Forming around her shape, dragons of intense power form behind her. Slamming into her, they propel her forward and fill her with power. Colliding with brutal force, she grabs his weapon and wrenches it from his grasp, throwing it far out of reach. Twisting in the air, she slams him into the craggy mountain and unleashes the thunder coil attack. Tearing into his back with the electrical barrage, causing massive electrical damage and electrocuting the adversary. "STOP! I SURRENDER!"

Pushing away from any obstructions, she sends them both into freefall. Positioning herself above him, she placed the blades in the sheaths and locked them firmly in place. "What now....." groaned the severely damaged longarm. Smirking evilly :twisted: hijinx closes her eyes and giggles histerically. "This is the part where you go boom, of course." Pushing of... VERY hard... Hijinx lands on the ground far below the city with a hefty grunt. The long-arm smashes into the ground, instantly being destroyed seconds before her landing. Turning grey he disappears and is removed from the game.

Looking up the distant slope, hijinx can see some very active dots bashing into other very active dots. "This could be somewhat tricky, getting back up there and all....."
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:17 am

ramza's foe has reatreated and left himself confused. what were they doing? suddenly a new dmin and 6 powerful blademasters gated in and started to fight alongside the longarms, who were quickly delt with by asgard and argilus. ramza was ready, but was distracted as asgard weakened tritoch, the enemy wavemaster. as he prpared to help out gingi on her attack, a blademaster attacked him and shouldered him to the ground. ramza now faced his new foe, and regained his footing. the dumb blademaster lunged forward with his sword.

ramza easily dodged, and as the BM passed, he bonked him on the head with his staff, and twirled it and quickly shot out a rai rom. the powerful attack didnt even sting the BM for a second.

"Lightning tolerance? perfect, darkness weakness!"

ramza was slightly glad, as his most powerful attack would be even stronger with the elemental advantage. the BM quickly came after him with two downward slashes, and a crosslash that ramza wasnt expecting. he was hit in the shoulder, and lost a medium chunk of hp, and then stumbled to the ground. "La repth!" he healed himself and other team members around him. ramza then prepared to take more blows with his staff, and had to quickly parry dodge duck and jump, all in a patterned sequence. ramza saw this, and quickly coujntered, to knock back his foe, then casted meani kruz, his level two darkness attack.

a similar scene ensued his words as a dark pool of magic swirled and released several colomns of dark energy, dealing a good amount of damage to the BM. but even so, he didnt bother to heal. however he did resume his patterned attakc, but just as ramza was about to counter, the BM used a special skill and had made good contact. ramza was battered and bruied, but he healed quickly. healing took away an extra attack by himself, so he decided to attack immediately, not wait to counter.

ramza dodged the first attack and quickly casted meani kruz. the BM was now almost finished. he came at ramza with swift fury and revenge and performed three specials in a row, ramza handled the first skill, then half of the second skill, yet he lost this series as he took the greater part of the attack, and was nearly finished.

he took a risk and didnt bother to heal, it was either him or the BM now. the next one to deal a blow would win the fight. the BM assumed attack stance and once again released a special skill, ramza was ready now, he new that his adversary would have to pause between skills, and that would be when he attacked. all he needed to do was to make it through the fight and win. ramza parried several times, and as the BM slowed, ramza quickly ducked and swept him with his staff. he stood up again and hit the BM three times on the head brutally, and finally finished his foe.
ramza knelt down, very tired, and healed himself.

1 blademaster gone
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:27 am

Taking advantage of the opening Falcon had created, Tirath grabbed one of the two warriors by his shirt a with a thud slammed him into the nearest building and held him there.

"We're going to fight this my way now and that means one on one! You already know that you can't win, so i'll give you this one chance to surrender. So what is your decision?"

Even as he said these last words however, he became aware of Falcon shouting for him to watch his back. He turns in time to see the second of the two warriors charging him! There was no time for him to completly dodge the incoming attack, but there was one way to block it....

So if I don't have time to draw my sword, i'll just have to use whats at hand

Without a moments hesitation he pulls the blademaster in his hands around and lauches him as his assailiant trust his sword forward. The result is one very surprised blademaster, who found his blade burried through the chest of his ally. The other would have been surpised, but he was already quite dead......

As the warrior dropped his sword and stood stunned over the disappearing body of his comrade, Tirath charged quickly behind him the warriors arms up over his head. Finally regaining his senses, the warrior screams and struggles trying to free himself from Tiraths grasp. All his attempts prove hopeless and though Tirath couldn't make a full attack, he was able to kick the legs out from under him, leaving the warrior defenseless on his knees.

Red faced Tirath shouts out to Falcon the nearest player "Hurry up and get as many hits as you can in! Don't worry about me, just unload with as many special attacks as you can! Hurry, I can't hold him forever!"
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Thu Sep 25, 2003 2:53 am

"You’re a mean lady." Vera said with a childish voice as she pointed her Inferno Wand to Kamui and glared. "I just wanted to be friends, because you could help me. But you’re way to mean I hope you’re happy because now I’m going to kill you.” she said sniffling

"BiVak Rom!" Vera yelled out as the swirling twister of flames engulfed Kamui, then slowly resided. But not to Vera’s surprise Kamui suffered no burns at all from the attack.

"you’re a cheater too. You didn't even suffer 1 bit of damage, you’re a loser." Vera said as she sat down and glared at Kamui. "Stupid cheater. That's all you are is a stupid cheater." she said getting up as she walked over to Kamui again and continued to glare.

"I hope you pay." she said as Kamui paid her no mind. "Why don't you listen." she said putting her wand away as she raised her hand and went to slap Kamui
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Falcon
Player

Post by Falcon » Thu Sep 25, 2003 2:55 am

Falcon slowly got up off the ground grumbling at the fact he feel again. He was happy his efforts wern't in vain but he still would have liked to have performed the maneuver properly. He watched as his plan worked out fairly well. Tirath had managed to make the knight kill his ally. Falcon smiled and watched as Tirath took care of the other knight.

"Hurry up and get as many hits as you can in! Don't worry about me, just unload with as many special attacks as you can!"
Falcon perked up at the command and ran towards the two fighters. He wasn't sure as to how he should attack the blademaster. From watching the fight the knight had a resistence to thunder... A resistence to Water... but thats all he knew for sure. Thats all he could think of before his dive towards the constrained knight.

'Saber Dance!'
He called as the fury of blades slashed and cut through the knights back. To Falcons delight, the blademaster did not have any tolerence to his physical attack. He finnished his furious attack with a cross slice across the back of his neck. Tirath moved back and the knight fell to the ground, greying out and fading away.

'Wow! I can't believe I beat him!'
Falcon danced around the spot where the Knight was defeated smiling happily. Some of the players took a glance over and saw the overly excited child jumping happily around. Surveying the town, all the blademasters and longarms had been defeated. All that remained were the two admins, Tritoch and Kamui. They were both somewhat suprised in their own ways.

Kamui however never moved from her spot and still remained seated. There was one more person they had to get through before Kamui would even care to step in. Tritoch hovered above the rest of the group. It was plain to see he was far above their levels, even with their special abilities. However, maybe if they somehow worked together, they could create a strategy to defeat him. Falcon hadn't stoped dancing, he was still caught in the moment of defeating the Knight. The boy had forgotten about the powerful admin Kamui who was not making much of a fuss about anything.

(OOC: LOL, well then, that fight was chaotic! ^^;; There were 8, yes 8 knights of war defeated including the one I just took out... hehehe, I talked to Nall and he said just pretend there was 8 since there wasn't much we could do. And he said it was ok for me to add in the scene setting at the end if anyone was wondering)

*~>Equipment<~*
Sotetsu | Ring Mail | Guard Cap | Silver Bracer
*~>Techniques<~*
Flame Dance | Tiger Claws
*~>Items<~*
1 Assasin | 2 Resurrects | 2 Speed Charms | 2 Knights bane | 2 Raging Earth | 2 Ice Floe | 2 Gale Breath

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:32 am

Kurai stood up straight, a gust of wind blowing at his heels. He held the Treeweaver loosely in his hands, and stared out at Kamui. Rayo seemed to be taunting her, for whatever reason he had planned. He watched as Rayo held his staff in front of him, in a guarded position.

Kurai already saw the outcome: Kamui would finally consider him a threat, and make short work of him. Her level surpassed everyone's here; She could take the wavemaster down before he could get off a spell worth using.

Before he knew what he was doing, Kurai was dashing forward, the Treeweaver glowing a bright green. The blade was a bright rose red; it seemed to liven more and more, the closer he got to this powerful LongArm. He ran past Rayo in a blur, and the Wavemaster seemed to yell out at him as he sped past --NO!-- seemed to be the look in his eyes, as he glanced over at him.

I cant stop now. With my weapon out like this, she's expecting my attack. Kurai kept dashing forward, now swinging the Treeweaver back to strike. Kamui turned her head, and looked him straight in the eyes.

Kurai skidded to a halt - Sliding towards the LongArm, she still stared at Kurai with a cold glance. Kurai knew what she felt about him. He was unworthy of fighting her. He would definately find himself defeated. And she wouldnt stop at defeating him - he would soon be deleted, just for challenging her skill. Kurai slowed down, and started to lean back into the skid. He stayed in balance though, and Stopped about a foot short of her. He stood up, and mustered all his will to look her in the eyes. As he did, he heard a crumble below him.

The ground started to collapse, and Kurai felt like he couldn't move. He could only watch in slow motion, as Kamui leaped back off the ground, as Kurai started to sink down into the shop below. It was then Kurai understood Rayo's plan - He hoped on Kamui falling into this shop, to gain an advantage on her. Kurai had screwed up his plan, and it was now all crumbling to pieces - literally.

Out of pure instinct and desperation to mend what he broke, Kurai reached out for Kamui. He managed to grab onto her free hand, and not a second too late; the Ap Do left his body the moment he latched onto the LongArm Admin. Her eyes widened: She was now not moving away from the pit, but down into it, with this lowly LongArm latched onto her.

Kurai started to smile as he fell down and out of sight, into the dark shop below.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-