Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:12 am

Gingitsune's eyes scanned the battlefield, taking a quick account of everything that had happened, and even managing a large smile and thumbs up to a very proud-looking Falcon. They had managed to filter through the lackeys, taking care of them mostly as a team, and now all that was left were the sinister looking administrators hovering above them.
Would both Tritoch and Kamui want to fight them at the same time? Or would they take the comic book route of one-by-one? Gingitsune doubted the latter, and made a mental list of all of her team members, if they were to fight both Tritoch and Kamui at the same time, they would have to split up somehow. She was ready to go against Tritoch, though she couldn't do it alone, Kamui was, at the moment, engaged by a few other players, and the Long Arm somehow didn't interest Gingitsune as much as the powerful member of her own class, Tritoch the Wavemaster.
It would be interesting to test her power against his, Tritoch was at a much higher level than her, and that left her at a disadvantage, but Gingitsune shook her head coyly, a piece of hair loosening itself from the ponytail and falling over the side of her face, it had never stopped her before.
She remembered Royce, her own enemy, the one hacker she really wanted to eliminate, and smiled, that time would come soon enough, the hackers never left too much time between battles, and were probably just thinking up their next 'glorious' trap.
Gingitsune kept still, and alert, a soft wind blew through Dun Loireag, and the sand it swept up where blinding for a second, before they subsided. Tritoch had made no move yet, despite her own offensive attack, and Gingitsune watched him closely. His eyes had narrowed into slits on his arrogant face, and there was the beginning of a pompous smile, Gingitsune knew what it meant, and gripped her wand even more tightly.
He would begin the typical thing to say soon, 'how weak you are, is that the best you can do? etc etc.' These things didn't bother Gingitsune, and Tritoch saw it as the Wavemistress cooly regarded him with bright eyes.

(ooc: hehe, I thought I'd make an early post because I might not be back until later tonight!)

Tritoch
Sub-Player

Post by Tritoch » Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:10 pm

The plan was now sour. Sour as the most aged lemon. His LongArm soldiers were defeated in the utmost fashion. Kamui's soldiers, almost matching their numbers, were soundly trounced. His protection against physical damage, the one he was most weak against, was gone. Yet the worst thing was, that he was being humiliated. Humiliated by that shell of an Admin, Asgard.

Infuriated, Tritoch began to burn with an intense aura. He wasn't called Tritoch, the Lord of the Three, for nothing. The aura surrounding him began to change color from a scarlet red, to a icy blue, and finally to a firey yellow. His magical outline almost began to take the shape of a gigantic bird. With his aura, the environment and atmosphere changed. The torches strewn across the streets started to blaze out of control, almost lashing out at the party. The coldest conceivable snow fell from the clouds above, which were black as coal and exchanging lightning bolts between themselves. It was as if the weather was totally under Tritoch's grasp.

"Excellent light show," Asgard commented, still standing defiant utop Xiao's Weapon's shop. He had the dark sword Darkside wielded in front of him. The gigantic sword glowed with an eerie black cover, almost permeating Asgard's bones. "I wish I could say that I'm impressed, but truth be told I'm not." Tritoch stopped his power up and looked back to the Heavy Blade. The weather still raged out of control. Asgard continued.

"I know that your far greater in level, and that your character was "modified" at your request. But I still have one thing that you don't have." Tritoch waited on his next sentence. "I have experience. I know how I am going to take you down. So give me your best shot." Tritoch, without a word, responded, pointing his staff at Asgard.

"GiRai..."

At the last possible moment, he moved his staff away from Asgard, not taking his eyes off of him. Now it was pointing at Falcon and Tirath.

"...Don"

From the skies above, the clouds began to thunder vigorously. A brief instant passed, and Tirath and Falcon were bombarded with SIX lightning bolts. Needless to say, after the raging storm subsided, they were nothing but ghosts and corpses. The group was now shocked. It was impossible to have that many attacks in one spell.

"I know what you are all thinking. 'How DID he do that?' " Tritoch began in a cocky voice. "The powers that be, the admins, have given me a special ability. An automatic that doubles the amount of hits per spell, with no added skill cost." He laughed, swinging his wand back and thrusted it in the direction of the group. "Now perish!"

"SCATTER!" Asgard yelled.

"LANCEOR!" Tritoch screamed. The wings on his staff glowed brightly. They both erupted into light, projecting two strange beings, holding what seemed to be cannons under their arms. The party dived to both sides, just before the twin Lanceor's unleashed two lightning beams that rocketed forward. Thankfully for the group, the beams missed by metres, and proceeded to slam into the mountain in the distance. The blasts created an explosion that was similar to one of an erupting volcano.

Tritoch laughed. Hysterically even. He was playing them for fools all along. With some going straight for Kamui, he had the time to amass his Tri-Aura and join the fray. He lowered his altitude to that of the roofs of the numerous shops in Dun Loireag, overconfidence taking over. Yet, he had not the time to relish in 'victory', as a portion of the group was already high in the air, ready to greet Tritoch with their weapons...

OOC: Zoink! Got another one in for him. Anyone could be in this 'portion' I spoke of, save those who decided to plunge themselves over Dun Loireag. Falcon and Tirath can be in the group, only if someone decides to spare either or both a ressurect.
Tritoch, Wavemaster Three
Level 60
//Stormlord Rod//Gold Necklace//Saint Cross//Jet Bracer//Greave Sticker
Skills: GiRai Don//MeRai Kruz//MeRue Zot//RaJuk Zot//Rue Zot//Ani Kruz//Ola Repth//Rip Maen//Lanceor
Items: Unknown

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:19 pm

ramza was amazed at tritoch's power. "LANCEOR" ramza has heard of this type of attack, a summon spell! not even hackers had used this yet. as the two demons shot lightning, everyone dispersed and went unharmed, but for that flacon and tirath were already dead, ramza had resurrects to spare, and used them to bring them back. but what now, with the weather raging around them, it was treacherous, and might be another danger like tritoch. ramza went and stood in between asgard and gingitsune, ready to hearken to their commands any time. he just hoped noone would forget kamui. he would do whatever was needed. he had items, and a great list of powerful spells at his command, ready and glowing with energy at the tip of his staff.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:47 am

Gingitsune's eyes flashed even brighter as she saw the brilliant attack that erupted from Tritoch's wand. He was definately a very powerful wavemaster, though she did notice, thankfully, that he did not have the same powers of death as the hackers, since both Tirath and Falcon had been transformed into ghosts, and then resurrected by Ramza.
She jumped up to join the attack, hoping that the usual rules apply- Tritoch was becoming overzealous, and overconfident with his abilities, a common mistake that many of their opponents had made, underestimating them.
Even despite his adminly powers, something in Gingitsune's heart suddenly told her that they were weaker than the hackers, no matter how official the power of the admins was.
She readied her attack, waiting for some kind of plan from Asgard, who seemed to know the powers of the administrators best. A whole new side of Asgard was opening up to them, before he had been in the shadows, but now that he was on familiar grounds, he had definately risen up to the occasion.
Gingitsune smiled, they definately did need this now, especially as they didn't have a permanent leader as of yet. She herself wanted to see how each of her team members acted in the resulting anarchy, and found that everyone was definately exceeding her own expectations. She had hung around in the background a bit for this purpose.
She readied an attack, wondering to what extent Tritoch's powers existed, and if he was any more powerful than the attack they had just witnessed...

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:26 am

Tirath stood blinking in the smouldering rubble. It was the same expression he had shown when he saw the terrible bolts of lighting fly toward him. Of course that expression had quickly disappeared, as he felt the pain of many thousand volts shoot through his body. After a few moments it occured to him that someone must have ressurected him, so surely..... Yep, there was Falcon, just as stunned has him.

Looking above on the roof tops he could hear Ramza shouting for them to scatter. The next thing he became aware of was that Tritoch had lowered himself, to the point that a attack could effectively be used from the roof tops. To even the odds even more, the shield that had apparently protected him from physical attacks was now gone! Even as he noticed this, he couldn't help but wonder why Kumui still refused to play an active roll in the fight.....

He turns to Falcon and taps him on the shoulder to get his attention. "I think we should take Ramza's advice and spread out. I'll leave it to you to decide your couse of action from here, thanks for your help with those blademasters. I'm gonna go after Tritoch himself, once he's gone his summons will fail and that will leave only Kumui. Just watch out for those lighting bolts and be sure to thank Ramza for bringing us back so quickly, any longer and who knows what would happen to us....."

Tirath takes off for the roof where Ramza now stood and jumped with a flip to stand next to him. "Thanks alot, here I think you should have these..." He produces two emperor souls and hands them to Ramza. "Ok, I better get away, can't have us both getting blasted can we...."

With that Tirath lept down into the street in a dead sprint, narrowly avoiding multiple lighting strikes and leaping on to the nearest vacant roof.....
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:43 am

Xeromessia was amazed at the power Tritoch was showing them. Although he did find it cheap that the PTB had given the wavemaster an extra skill, one that completely changed the way in which teh battle would be played. Yet, Xeromessia saw that people were getting ready to take on Tritoch in the air. He only hoped that his powers would be enough to even remotely stop them. Yet, this character had so much power...

Xeromessia powered down from his wood dragon. It would not be an excellent idea to fight this person with a dragon that was already worn out. xero was quick with his decision, and within a matter of moments, the Iron Dragon Warrior was using his powerful wings to boost him into the air. "Who will lead this charge?" he yelled to the group as he readied himself for his patented move: the revolver.
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:44 am

((OOC: Sorry for the short OOC post, but it's directed at Vera's last post -

Maybe i didnt explain it as well as i'd hoped, but i dragged Kamui down with me into the hole.

You might want to redo your post a little. ))
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:56 am

ooc: Wow someone besides Rayo actually read one of my posts for once *goes and decides what to do with it* btw seems either I'm miss reading Ramzas' post, or Kamui is magically back. *justs deletes post since it doesn't even matter in the first place*
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:53 pm

He had kept Kamui fairly occupied. The taunts may have been dangerous but she was listening. Didn’t he already state earlier how more or less, great risk led to a better plan? She hadn’t noticed Armina sneaking into the shop below because of it. Things seemed to be going well. Suddenly though, Kurai had appeared and started a raging charge at Kamui, was he insane closing distance with the long arm? Even more importantly, he might make the structure collapse prematurely or cause Kamui to realize it was at least not very stable. His eyes flickered a warning to Kurai a bit too late. The roof fell apart as Kurai finally halted. He watched Vera hop off in time to a different building. She was far enough away not to be caught in the initial internal collapse depression. Kurai had worried about completing the plan over his own safety as Rayo saw him drag Kamui down.

Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Armina in front of the building. That was good; she made it out. He could see them partially into the rubble. It would be rather hard to maneuver down there. The original plan would be to score easy hits on the long arm and hope the building caused some damage as well. He could also tell one other thing, Kurai’s hand had detached from Kamui. The wasted roof must have separated them. They were still close together though. Kamui would have the advantage as blank range if it became a slugfest. The tree weaver might allow Kurai to gain some edges but probably not enough. With a quick glance to Vera, he gestured down to the partially trapped administrator. A few fireballs could be scored without retaliation. He also prepared a spell. After tapping his wand gently, his Rai Rom was cast. Some bolts might have been wasted if they made contact with the rubble and bounced off of the structure but he slowly guided them into the building from above. Now that the basic structure had died, the bolts were capable of blasting through the remaining parts. Three rocked into the rubble between Kurai and the natural exit that had once been a door. After waiting ten full seconds, enough time for Kurai to get out of their in his condition, three more bolts that had been waiting smashed into some hanging debris and buried the exit that had existed moments ago. He had only planned on letting Kurai out. The remaining bolts scattered into various parts of Kamui’s body. None of them seemed to do major damage but at the least, he hoped to locate some weakness by alternating where he shocked her.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:08 pm

Rayo wrote: Picturing Armina, he planned to fill her in the on the plan. <Mina, if you can hear me, listen up. I'm going to knock down the arrogant long arm a few. If you want to join in, head over to the fireworks.> In a few moments there would definitely be some fireworks...
Armina was on her way, following the strange call of Rayo's voice when Kamui gave him & Vera some acknowledgement of their distractive attempts.
Nall wrote: Kamui gave her devilish grin and shruged as the bolts surged inwards at her. They all hit their mark striking Kamui directly and missing Vera. However, Kamui did not move from her posistion nor did she appeared to be phased let alone damaged.

'Wavemaster... Why do you try to bother me? Picking a fight with me is next to suicide... Then again, you must be crazy thinking you'll get away with your lightning hacks!'
The spunky LongArm paused. Should she still attack? There had to be a better plan of action. After all, this was an Admin... not some cocky Hacker they were dealing with. She might look safe & normal, but Armina highly doubted that possiblity.
Rayo wrote:<Mina...if you can, cave in the ceiling Kamui is on. That should get her attention.>
Grinning at the thought, 'Mina waited until she thought she was clear to sneak into the shop beneath Kamui. Once inside it wasn't difficult for her to find the main support beam to the building -Trevor had shown her how, long ago. She looked at it intently, figuring out just the best way to hack at it with her spear blade to colapse the roof... and still give her a relatively safe way back out. 'Mina knew it was about time. She swung.

As the building colapsed around her, the russet LOngArm dodged the random falling debris. Not bad.. that went exactly as planned. On this side anyway...

Stepping out into the DunLorieg sunlight, 'Mina caughed a bit in the dust cloud billowing from the building as she looked for Rayo. Hmm... I wonder if I can hit that snotty LongArm now? Nasty-mean LongArms seem to be popping out of the woodwork today.

Giggling at that thought she stepped away from the crumbled building to survey the damage & contemplate her next move. Shaking building dust from her hair & clothes she realized she was still out of good ideas, & the only thing that was coming to mind was old fashioned hack & slash. She sighed inwardly. I'm going to be needing more than fighting skills against the Admins! Come on 'Mina! Think!

(ooc: I know short & relatively non-story advancing, but I didn't have time to read all since Rayo's last post & I wanted to show that I am still here. *grins* That & hubby wants to go eat now... some things take precidence, ya know? )
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Nall

Post by Nall » Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:09 pm

The rubble of the building shock and exploded as Rayo launched his attacks on it. Kamui was being hit with the different attacks, still a little suprised that Kurai's quick hand brought her down. She finnally regained her senses though, doing a large sweap with her spear she scattered the remains of the shop in a furious explosion. Kamui stood up and glared at the players which had been involved in this. She wasn't hurt, she was insulted. She couldn't believe that these pathetic excuse for hackers would even challenge her. She peered over at the one who started everything, Rayo. With unimaginable speed she appeared beside the Wavemaster. Her speed was comparable to that of the late Nall. Giving a light kick she bashed the wavemaster down to the ground and she held her blade to his throught.
'How dare you even attempt to harm one of the strongest admins of The World? Do you not realize my skill?'
Without waiting for an answer she turned her head towards Tritoch, ignoring the wavemaster. She watched and waited, like she knew something was going to happen, also giving Rayo enough time to get up and get away from the suddenly distracted Longarm.

(OOC: yes short and uneventful really... I'm waiting for Asgard and I didn't want anyone to waste anymore revives but I still wanted to show that Kamui isn't like the hackers. Shes got the bite to back up the bark lol ^^:; )

Falcon
Player

Post by Falcon » Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:06 pm

Falcon gasped as the immense pain filled his body. It was like every part of him had been fried by a million volts of electricity. Before he could realize what happened and that he was killed and became a ghost, he was suddenly revived by Ramza. His body ached with pain. He felt like his whole body had been charred.

"I think we should take Ramza's advice and spread out. I'll leave it to you to decide your couse of action from here, thanks for your help with those blademasters. I'm gonna go after Tritoch himself, once he's gone his summons will fail and that will leave only Kumui. Just watch out for those lighting bolts and be sure to thank Ramza for bringing us back so quickly, any longer and who knows what would happen to us....."
Tirath said to him as he dashed away.

Falcon was still shocked from the attack and it took a while for everything to sink in. He stood there blankly for a second, like he was in a whole other world when a nearby attack suddenly awakened him from his trance. Falcon jumped up scared and ran away behind the nearest building. He peeked out from behind it and saw the players scattered around Tritoch. He noticed Ramza out in the fray and remembered what he had just done for Falcon.

'Thank you Ramza!'
He yelled before ducking back behind the building, shaking as another attack was made. Falcon was too scared to do anything. He still ached of the powerful attack that was made on him and knew his level would do no damage against a strong admin like him. Falcon had no choice but to sit and hide. If he would try and look brave by going out there he might get killed again making the group waste another revive on him.

*~>Equipment<~*
Sotetsu | Ring Mail | Guard Cap | Silver Bracer
*~>Techniques<~*
Flame Dance | Tiger Claws
*~>Items<~*
1 Assasin | 2 Resurrects | 2 Speed Charms | 2 Knights bane | 2 Raging Earth | 2 Ice Floe | 2 Gale Breath

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:30 pm

Blood rushed to his head as he landed from the kick. His plan was commencing more or less as expected. The administrator was furious, she wouldn't be thinking completely straight now. She also must have been a bit embarrassed. The so-called lowly hackers had managed to drop her through a building. He had finally gained her attention though and he wasn't planning on losing it so quickly. He had a few more tricks up his sleeves. Curling up slightly, he pushed off with his legs and rolled away from the extended weapon. After gaining a few meters between them, he stood up partially on bent knees and leaped back a few more meters. He could still see Vera, Armina, and Kurai nearby; it was too early to say plans couldn't be done. She had been getting used to his lightning spells so he decided to try a new idea. He considered swapping off to one of his other wands in hope of finding an elemental weakness but he discarded it. Even an attack that had a bonus wouldn't deal nearly enough damage.

It was time to start their next move, Operation Scarecrow. The last plan made her angry. This one was meant to driver her over the edge. He didn't expect they would be able to toss her into the endless pits surrounding Dun Loireag. They might have a chance at throwing her spear down there though. Even if she could retrieve it, or even if she could easily replace it; her pride would take a powerful blow stronger than any spell he could muster. He was unsure how Vera could fit into the plan, she would be there insurance in case they got killed. If Armina could communicate a plan to Kurai, it might just work. <Mina, get Kurai to use the vines from his tree weaver to grab away Kamui's weapon and toss it over the cliff. I'll provide the distraction.> If Kurai could disarm Kamui, it would go a long way to victory. It had to be done carefully though. If the enemy knew it was coming, the success was cut in half. It needed to work the first time. He was the logical distraction. Kamui was already annoyed with him. After speaking the words of Rai Don, a bolt of lightning flew from the sky and slammed into Kamui's head.

Tilting his head at her and then glaring with his common coldness he spoke evenly to her, "Excuse me but you can go back to sightseeing later. When I'm done with you, you can go about your business but if you hadn't noticed, I'm not."
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:15 am

Gingitsune used a small opening in the attacks to glance over at the strong maneuver that Rayo and Armina were pulling on the Long Arm administrator, Kamui. The furious Kamui looked positively ready to spit venom as the players around her tightened in their attack. The frustration was clearly seen in her eyes, which were cold and narrow, and edged with a firey light.
She smiled at them, it was good that the group had split into two teams, one each for the admins, to keep them busy.
Tritoch was not relenting either, and his over-confidence almost matched Kamui's frustration, making Gingitsune all the more confident, their strong emotions would be their downfall in the end she thought cooly, surveying the two struggles with narrowed eyes.
She was hoping that Asgard was planning something big, because the battle had gone on long enough, and Tritoch was stillv ery powerful, powerful enough to terrorize the weaker players. Falcon looked slightly unbalanced from the experience, like he had just found out what pain really meant in a made up world.
Gingitsune attacked whenever she found an opening in the powerful Wavemaster's defense, which wasn't so rare, as the arrogant Tritoch's ego expanded, and his attacks were less and less protected as he struck her team members. She noticed that everyone seemed to be slowly banding together, as if conjoining into a serpent to kill Tritoch with one fell swoop... They were all slowly, subtly surrounding him, and distracting him with attacks from every side.
"Well now Tritoch..." she whispered to herself, "now you'll see what we're really about... now you'll see the end you never thought you'd witness..."
Her Dark History was pulsating with the energy from her body now, and her attacks were gaining power, power that was straining against the wand itself. Her power always seemed to come in moments like this, and she liked battles that were ended swiftly, and powerfully.
She eyed Tritoch again, and scanned the movement of her teammates, matching her position to their strategy.
"I'm ready..."

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:38 am

OOC: Wow. I can't believe no one is trying to attack Tritoch :/ Musta overdid the attack a wee bit. I know that you went over the edge, Hijinx, but...lets just say I helped you out :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asgard pursued Tritoch through and through the Theta town, dodging almost everything the Wavemaster dished out at them. The intensity, along with the quantity, of the spells were starting to annoy the Heavy Blade. He knew that Tritoch had a good feel for battle, but he was bound to slip up anytime now. The knew that Wavemaster's could recover their sp much faster than any other class and had an overabundant amount of it, seeing it as their magical gas tank for their spells, but the fact remained that Tritoch couldn't have TOO much. Two hundred sp at the most. Even what he said about "no increased sp cost for spell", he was using them non stop. He would run out soon...

"Remember...we have to coordinate an attack. Fight divided and we WILL lose!" Asgard spoke.

Tritoch turned his floating body, still traveling forward, and casted a spell. The wings on his staff elongated like the staff was about to take flight. "RUE ZOT!"

Asgard could already feel the ground begin to grow incredibly cold. He turned his head to see Xavier, Tirath, Falcon and ramza following on his left side, while Nighthand, Kayin, Gingitsune and Argilus following on the left. Hijinx was bringing up the rear, assuring that there were no more surprises from the bodies of the Knights of War. "Everyone SPLIT!" Asgard stopped for a moment and saulted into the air, the rising ice chunks missing him by miles. The left and the right divisions took to the sides going away from the chunks of ice, dodging it completely. Asgard landed back to the ground with a thud, looking straight into Tritoch's eyes. The wavemaster was still now, seeing the fatigue evident on his bounty's face. It was truth, as Asgard was breathing heavily, short of panting aloud.

Asgard quick glanced Tirath and Gingitsune, both looking at the tired Heavy Blade. He mouthed out "Surround him" to both of them and quickly turned his line of sight back to the altered wavemaster.

"Well, are you ready to surrender?" Tritoch asked, hand outstretched. "I have very little patience to offer you now, with destroying my Long Arms and all. Not to mention Kamui's Blademasters..." Asgard looked at him, shooting a glance of pure hatred.

Yet, the Heavy Blade obeyed, dropping his sword to the ground.

"WHAT?! YOU JUST DIDN'T DO THAT!" Hijinx said, twenty yards behind Asgard. She grasped her Masterblades and dashed towards Tritoch. The wavemaster's hand motioned to Hijinx and a screeching shockwave slammed into the enraged Twin Blade, knocking her back.

"Be still, you have no say in this," Tritoch mentioned, floating carelessly towards Asgard. The wavemaster crossed his arms as his staff began to hover at his side. Bringing his arm up, the staff responded by rising into the air, ready to hammer down on Asgard. "You always knew when to quit. That was the only thing I knew about you, Thor."

"That may be true...but I have one thing in retort...." Tritoch held his staff high, waiting for the counter.

"You were always so distracted when you were cocky."

As soon as the words left Asgard's mouth, two figures emerged from the shadows from behind Tritoch. With their longswords drawn, they unleashed upon Tritoch the fury of Blademasters. Tirath and Xavier unloaded a bevy of hits upon Tritoch, hitting nigh almost every time. Vertical slashes, horizontals, diagonals, they were all there in the colors of red and black lines, criss crossing on Tritoch's robes.

The two strong armored warriors parted to the side, as a man dashed from the shadows, with only his fists as his means of destruction. Tritoch had enough time to turn around to see Kayin, unload a stunning punch to his solar plexus, followed up by a rapid combo of kicks and a rolling sobat kick just for good measure. Tritoch reeled backwards, missing Asgard by nigh inches.

The Wavemaster was hurting now. The rapid succession of hits was starting to eat away at his HP. Taking a Recovery Drink from his pocket, he slammed it down. Yet, as the critical wounds healed and his balance restored, he saw two figures in the distance.

Gingitsune and Ramza pointed their respective staffs towards their enemy and unleashed a deadly combo of both Ice and Darkness. Twice to be precise. Chunks of freezing ice erupted from underneath Tritoch and evil skull heads thrashed him from every side. Yet, being a wavemaster himself, his magic defense was extremely high.

But, the attack was not meant to damage, only to delay. Argilus and Falcon, perched on the roof of the Grunty Farm, leaped into the air, almost as if they were flying, and descended down upon the time taken Wavemaster. Argilus, manned with only one arm, began slashing and stabbing the Wavemaster repeatedly, while Falcon's Assassin tore at his being with razor sharp claws. Hijinx, recovered from Tritoch's surprise, dahsed into battle, helping them out with a Twin Dragons dance that peppered the outnumbered enemy with flaming hits.

From behind ramza and Gingitsune, Nighthand emerged, running full steam ahead straight for everyone's target, Magnifier at his side. "Asgard!" he yelled. "Our turn!" The Heavy Blade nodded, grabbing Darkside from the ground. He pointed it at Tritoch.

"SUVI LEI!" he shouted. The sword's eye emanated a strange glow, bringing down Tritoch's multicolored aura and replaced it with a purple one, complete with paralyzing electric currents. Nighthand reached his target and began to unload powerful hits from his flaming Magnifier. Asgard joined him, Darkside alive with an aura of black energy. Slash after slash, thrust after thrust, his hp seemed to survive. "Now! Get him all at once!" With that comment, everyone began to converge, weapons forward. The wavemasters were ready in the back, their staffs glowing with power.

"It...seems...that I underestimated you...Good job..." he said, sly grin evident.

The party drew closer...and closer...Yet, as they were mere yards away, golden rings shot down from the tormented sky and lifted him up...and out of the game...He had logged out.

What??? Asgard thought as he slowed to a halt, the rest reacting before and after he did, Another quirk of the admins I guess...But I guess that means that this battle has been won...

Little did Asgard know that the battle wasn't over...Playtime had just ended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Finally. I'm sorry if I didn't play everyone correct. Nall will close the storyline now.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)