Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:19 pm

After sidestepping an annoyance planned by Hijinx, things intensified. And so the enemies came. The initial plan was working as well as could be expected. What bothered him was that the combination of all four spells merely cancelled out with the other spell. Perhaps the attacks interfered with each other to an extent…it was something to worry about later.

He was a bit insulted to only see one of them. It didn’t take to long for them to bring reinforcements though. Four would be more than enough. Rayo was unsure what other special abilities administrators might have. The wings would cause no difficulty for their spells though. Wondering about the abilities of the three long arms, and given the fact that several people had already begun to use up their limited SP…they would have to fight carefully. It was time to draw from their strategies. Before the tournament they had discussed possible battle strategies and it was time to use some of them.

Exchanging a quick glance with Armina, he quickly voiced his idea.
“Mina, Counted Chicken Fleeing Maneuver, okay?” That was one they had attempted during their match, even though the attempt went a bit sour as it was misunderstood to be a different plan, he was willing to try it again. The other time it had been used in conjunction with Kodel and had been rather effective. All Armina would need to do was get one of the enemies to give chase to her. Draw them into the designated spot indicated by their eye contact and then hop out of the way of the oncoming spell. It had been improved a lot since Rayo mastered more of his lightning manipulation. If she couldn’t move in time he could avert it or have it curve around her to hit the foe. It was a good plan to score a hit though. He was sure it would help them determine the capabilities of their opposition as well.

Even though logic would normally dictate a player who had an advantage at long range to well, stay far away from the action, he ignored that and moved closer. He didn’t want his enemies to become comfortable, irregular movements combined with precise strategies would make it harder them to both move around and predict their movements. He was hoping that Asgard, who was familiar somewhat with some of the foes, or Gingitsune, a central figure of the group would coordinate actions on a large scale. He doubted it though. Even those four wavemaster spells weren’t coordinated, only their separate reactions to the situation. In the thick of combat, it was hard to combine too many people into complex strategies, too many variables. He would do what he could on the smaller scale though.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:39 pm

Kurai leapt forward, The Treeweaver already in his hands. Before even thinking, he was running past Asgard. Time seemed to slow down a little, as the Ap Do rushed through his veins. He glanced from the mysterious wavemaster, to the three LongArm cronies. Kurai gave a little smile, and spoke quickly.

"I trust you can handle your old friend, there. If you need me, I will be showing these Longarms how to wield a weapon."

Kurai dashed forward, before Asgard could even answer. He wasnt waiting for one, though - he was just merely stating his plan of action to what seemed to be our new leader. He skidded to a halt, balancing on his single-pegged sandals, and he addressed the three LongArms:

"Dont expect to leave here alive. I, Kurai will mark all three of you as dead." Kurai flashed a grin, as he spun the treeweaver in his left hand, stopping it in the crook of his arm. In his mind, he let out a silent prayer. Treeweaver, give me the strength to defeat my foes. As always, i ask this of you: Lend me your guidance, your skill. Let me be your weapon. He felt the rush of Ap Juka envelop his body, his skin hardening to the strength of wood.

Kurai dashed towards the three LongArms, and they all leapt in the air; in different directions. Kurai cut one off, smashing the butt of the Treeweaver in his stomach. The LongArm slammed to the ground, and Kurai landed close by. He watched as the other two went off towards Gingi and Rayo, their spears ready to strike. Kurai instantly forgot about his opponent, and shouted to the rest of the group: "Keep our Wavemaster's unharmed! Protect them with your life!" As he turned back around, he felt a quick stab of the LongArm's spear, as the blade plunged into his gut.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Mon Sep 22, 2003 10:01 pm

Nighthand had barely started running for the foes when he stopped and spun, facing the back of one of the longarms that were after the wavemasters. he dove forwards, almost too slow, but he managed to wrap his arms around the long arm's legs. he fell to the ground, and nighthand leapt to his feet.

the longarm didn't bother getting all the way up. he swept his spear along the ground, sweeping nighthand's ankles out from under him. he fell to the ground, and the longarm put his spear to the throat of the heavy blade. nighthand closed his eyes, and thus didn't see who cast the spell that knocked the longarm off him.

he rolled to his feet and jumped, trying again for the advancing longarm. this time he landed in front of him, and swung a slash across his chest. it struck, and a narrow cut appeared on the longarm's body.

the longarm raised his spear and came down in an overhead strike. nighthand raised his sword to parry, but he was weak, and the longarm destroyed his guard. nighthand crumpled to the ground, and the longarm continued on.

nighthand again rose, but the longarm was too far away for him to do any more in time.

instead, he cast ApVaks and ApRuem on himself and a few of his comrades. he would have cast it on all, but he ran out of sp. he made sure he got asgard, because it seemed that he would be the one to face off against the wavemaster. the other casts made it to players darting around him, but he couldn't be sure who.

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:20 pm

*edit*
(occ: this edit was originally in my last post on Delta Server in another format but I had made a few "oopsies!" in it so indtead of fixing it I merely removed it... however, it was after Falcon started his next post so I thought I should add the "revised version" back in somewhere to smooth things out a little. *grins* Call it a writer's anal retentativeness. *laughs*)
Falcon wrote:The boy shruged as he turned around to walk away but again he triped over his pants and fell face first into the dirt. He looked to the side and grumbled ignoring the laughing players. He was beginning to get fed up with everyone. He jumped up to his feet and yelled as loud as he could.

'LEAVE ME ALONE!!!'
With that the boy ran away again, hiding himself behind a rock. He sat there and punched the ground before bursting out into tears...
The disturbence breaks into her thoughts as she sees a small blur of color dash from a cluster of laughing player characters. Now what was that all about? The LongArm wonders to herself as she meanders to the rock where she thinks she saw the blur of colors disappear. Rayo is already there, talking to someone about not being able to log out. She pears around WaveMaster & rock for a closer look. The sight she finds there takes her aback. A small boy, with hair even more rebelious than her own, crying. Her mothering instinct takes over.

Leaning her Spear against the rock she slides in beside the boy, taking him into her arms. It's then she notices his clothes are way too big for him & he wears no shoes. How very odd... "There, there. It's all right..."

The boy's head snaps up. Armina had been so inadvertantly silent & quick -or his own tears just too loud- that he hadn't noticed her arrival. His attention had been on what Rayo was saying to him. Before he could say anything the LongArm unwound her bandana from her head to dry his tears, unthinkingly revealing her cat's ears to his bewildered eyes.
*end edit*

After the boy's tears had abated the LongArm left Falcon with a reasuring smile under Rayo's excellent guidance with Gingi's invitation still ringing in his ears. Since then, Armina had been wandering the zigzag paths of the new root town, both to get aquanted with the layout & because she needed the time to be lost in her own thoughts without feeling obligated to talk to everyone. (tee hee! Good cover, eh?) observing the monument to Nall the LongArm had to wonder if the Administrators of The World would permit it to exist long. I hope so... I really hope so.

Just then the peaceful soundtrack of the server town ceased as the announcement of the server was given. Armina scowled hearing it, spitting out under her breath "Speak of the Devil..."

Thoughts spun in her head & bright blue eyes widened. That's right! We can't log out! They'll find us for sure! This might all be to find us anyway! I've got to see what we're going to do!!

Armina took off running back to her friends. Blast! I would have to have been all the way across town from them! Why oh why did I wonder so far?

Russet hair bouncing, she knew there was no answer to her question. Armina could only sprint across the wooden planks to join her companions.

The announcement rang through the air again, but this time the LongArm was much closer to her companions. Close enough to hear Tokki give warning. Armina increased her speed to lessen the distance still between her & the group. The sky darkened & lightning struck Asgard. Now Armina could see the strange WaveMaster who seemed to have something against the warrior named for the Norse realm of the gods (right, Asgard? tee hee). Asgard was hurting & the WaveMaster was going in for the kill. I'll never make it in time...

It did not matter that she was late. The shouts of her WaveMaster companions were deafening as was the nearly simultanious effects of their spells. Armina stood by her companions in awe. It's good to be a WaveMaster... She giggled to herself, nearing Rayo's side as the banter between this Tritoch & the WaveMistress took place.

Readying her spear became automatic, but as the chaos rings came down the spunky LongArm can only wonder what was to come out. Seeing Triplet LongArms causes her to take a sharp intake of breath... if only because it is rather unusual to see characters so completely alike in The World. Usually there ar emore variations, just withing the regular character specs.
Rayo wrote:Exchanging a quick glance with Armina, he quickly voiced his idea.i “Mina, Counted Chicken Fleeing Maneuver, okay?” That was one they had attempted during their match, even though the attempt went a bit sour as it was misunderstood to be a different plan, he was willing to try it again. The other time it had been used in conjunction with Kodel and had been rather effective. All Armina would need to do was get one of the enemies to give chase to her. Draw them into the designated spot indicated by their eye contact and then hop out of the way of the oncoming spell. It had been improved a lot since Rayo
mastered more of his lightning manipulation. If she couldn’t move in time he could avert it or have it curve around her to hit the foe. It was a good plan to score a hit though. He was sure it would help them determine the capabilities of their opposition as well.
Her eyes sparkle at the thought. Armina had wondered how the move was supposed to work before, now she would get a chance to retry it. No time to think on their Triple-ness now! Gotta pull one away!

Watching the LongArms as Kurai split them to pick a victim, 'Mina draws forth a Speed Charm & casts it upon herself. She flinches seeing the spear impail Kurai but knows that Rayo is counting on her. I must count on someone else to help Kurai!!! For the moment that LongArm is busy with him! I'll choose another enemy to lure! Nighthand's opponent has gotten away from him for the moment, but the other... Yes... he will do nicely...

Decision made she sprints after her target, closing the distance between them quicker than she had anticipated. "Hiya, handsome... need a sparing partner?"

The LongArm whirls on her, spear at the ready. Laughing, Armina parries his weapon as if they are using swords having anticipated his move. "Don't tell me you don't want to play with a girl?? Something against the fairer sex?"

Flippant quirks slid easily off her tongue, taunting as she brings him against her. He's easily pushing her back, but her laughing eyes flicker merrily in resonse as the LongArm male's eyes burn with rage at her sharp verbal parleys. Somehow 'Mina knows that this LongArm is so focused he does not see how often her flickering eyes flicker over a specific viewpoint; specifically Rayo's gaze. Very soon she knew she would be in place, & it pleases her to no end that her victim is completely oblivious. Beaming she steps forward momentarily to catch her sparing partner offguard with a fencer-type attack that catches him in the belly, causing a grazing scratch.

"Oh! Looks as though I've won first "point", wouldn't you say?" She smiles at him briliantly as if this is all part of some wonderful game... & for all anyone else can say it might be. Still it has the desired effect of keeping the LongArm enraged & blindly following Armina's "retreat". Rayo... ready when you are.

Rayo blinks momentarily. Did he just hear Armina's voice in his head? Shaking his head momentarily he readies his spell. Either way it does not matter... Armina is almost to the appointed spot with the prey, & Rayo is ready.

(ooc: tee hee! A little surprise begins to unfold! *grins* Nall-kun has okay-ed it... so wait & see!
oh, & Rayo... I figured you would like to write about the "blasting evil-LongArm to smithereens" part. *grins* Am I right?)
Last edited by Armina on Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Falcon
Player

Post by Falcon » Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:40 pm

Falcon gasped at the sudden onslaught by the mysterious wavemaster Tritoch. He was almost paralyzed with fear as he saw the strong heavyblade Asgard get damaged so easily. He was standing now though, revealing even more to everyone how odd his child-like form was. He kept his back against one of the shops, too afraid to move at the moment.

'If I go in there... I'll just mess things up...'
Falcon doubted himself very much but he had a reason... There was a good chance he'd mess up. He sat back a survied the situation. The three long arms were strong, but not stronger then the group it seemed. Tritoch was the problem.
'His character... His abilities... He's more of a hacker then an admin!'
It wasn't hard to notice this, but then again, looking around, everyone here at least seemed to be a hacker whether they were or not. He was still confused about why Asgard was wanted but that was a question for later.

A long arm caught a week link in their group, Falcon. Falcon placed his shaking hands on his twinblades as the speedy long arm took a break form his fight with the other players to take the weaker player out. Falcon closed his eyes as he felt the cool splash of water against his face. The attacking long arm had been stoped by a MeRue Zot. Falcon wanted to get out of the way and flipped up on top of the building he was standing against crouching down. He wasn't sure who saved him, but he was thankful. It was then he realized that he had already made his descision. While he was afraid, he wanted to help the group around him. He liked them, they didn't make fun of him for his looks and they even encouraged him.

'I may just be a child... I may be clumsy... But...'
Falcons thoughts were interrupted as a long arm jumped on top of the rooftop where he was. Falcon steped back looking around. There was no help this time. He drew his assasins from under his cloak and stood ready. The long arm jumped at him and Falcon tried to block testing his stregth. Though he was mistaken to think he was even on the same level. The long arms weapon broke through his defence and sliced across his chest. Falcon reeled back in pain knowing a direct hit would have cause him his life. He took out a health potion and sucked it back recovering a good portion of his hp. The long arm lunged at him again however, realizing his mistake, he rolled runed the attack and the whole long arm. The blade swung across horizontally behind his brushing the top of his head. Falcon ran away to the edge of the building away from the longarm.

'I guess my size comes in handy sometimes... Players arn't used to attacking a player this small..'
Falcon reached the edge of the building ready to jump off...Tripping on the edge of it and falling straight to the ground flat on his face. Falcon grumbled loudly to show his dis-satisfaction and looked up to see the longarm falling towards him, blade pointed to his face. Falcon pushed off from the building rolling out of the way. Falcon quickly got up and started to run towards the group. Yes this was where there was more fighting but he hoped someone would come to his rescue. Some of the players saw their new found companion in trouble and dashed towards him.

Falcon was almost home free...when he triped over his pants falling down to the ground. The longarm saw his chance and pounced upon Falcon. Falcon closed his eyes preparing for the pain that was about to come. However that pain never came, just the loud battle cry of a muscular Heavyblade as he flew over head batting the longarm out of the air. Asgard landed beside him crouching down offering his hand to the frightened child. The long arm was suddenly occupied by the other players and gave Falcon finnaly a chance to breathe. He looked up at Asgard and smiled taking his hand to help him up.

'Umm... Thank you!'
He said blushing slightly. Asgard pulled out 6 scrolls from his pocket and handed them to the tiny warrior.
'Here, take these. Maybe they'll help you protect yourself just in case.'
Falcon looked up at the Heavyblade. He felt a little ashamed taking them but he knew Asgard didn't have time to argue whether or not it was right. Falcon took the scrolls and nodded smiling. 2 Raging Earth, 2 Ice Floe, 2 Gale Breath.

'Thank you so much Mr. Asgard...'
The heavyblade got up and began to run back into the fight shouting back.
'Just call me Asgard!'
The boy smiled and nodded even though Asgard couldn't see. He stood back up wincing slightly as the pain in his chest had not gone away. He looked over to the group and tried to not get directly involved with the Longarms but just be an annoyance around them.

(OOC: I'd like to say Asgard is the coolest! ;) haha, thanks man for the scrolls, I appreciate it!)

*~>Equipment<~*
Sotetsu | Ring Mail | Guard Cap | Silver Bracer
*~>Techniques<~*
Flame Dance | Tiger Claws
*~>Items<~*
1 Assasin | 2 Resurrects | 2 Speed Charms | 2 Knights bane | 2 Raging Earth | 2 Ice Floe | 2 Gale Breath

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:45 pm

(ooc: I'm so sorry, I really want to post right now, but I don't have the time! please don't be mad, I promise to post an extra long & beautiful post tomorrow... *growls at self* Nice post Asgard!)

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:39 am

The twin blade took a small step forward. He watched all from the beginning. Never witnessing anything like it before. These people were strong, very strong and Argilus began to feel strange. His body began to pump full of energy, he was getting excited. Giving a small half crack smirk he only then began clenching his right fist.

Admin, moderators, it doesn’t matter who they claim themselves to be, they won’t be any match for what I’ve got in store for them. All, all will parish, as do leaves do fall upon the ground and crumbling to dust.” Argilus stated, just as he had finish his…loud and very prideful speech. Kurai had made a astonishing attack, slicing downwards on one of the Longarms. Although his attack did prove damage, he advanced and swiped forwards sending Kurai backwards, his feet digging deeply into the ground. Finally coming to a halt, he noticed Argilus reaching down with his remaining right arm, down to his waist pulling one of his Spark blades from it’s holster. Argilus then brought it up to his mouth and as he opened his mouth he set the Spark blade in his mouth, the point of the blade aimed to the left.

Clenching tightly he could feel the leather wrapped securely around the handle of the blade begin to sink. His grip was locked the blade was held now as a weapon used in his mouth, for the loss of his left arm. Then reaching down, he gripped his other Spark Blade now set firmly in his right hand, pointed downwards.

Kurai’s eyes widened, “Arg..Argilus?” Still a little shocked at first that in such a disadvantage Argilus would continue to fight. Kurai then began to smile, he couldn’t believe for a seconded he doubted him, Argilus, from the beginning was always this way, fighting till the end. Kurai decided to give him a bit of an advancement, and casted “Ap Do” upon Argilus.

Argilus began to feel his body rushing with the spell of speed, and he moved into a darting stance. He had picked the enemy Kurai had just been diverted from. Rushing up the side wall of one of the shops he bolted into the air, till his body just seemed to float for only a second in midair. His body doing multiple flips into a sudden dash downwards through the air past one of the Longarms. He fell back a bit as the attack had made contact. The Longarm, a bit puzzled where this Twinblade came from, only took a moment to get back his attack like mode, and ran towards Argilus. Arg who was still squatting down as he had landed had turned as the Longarm was directly over him; Argilus side with the lack of an arm was pointed towards him. Springing into the air, Argilus had slashed again at the Longarm with the Sparkblade in his mouth. The longarm fell back as Argilus began to run directly at the Large sinister like player. Tritroch hadn’t been watching Argilus before, but when Argilus got closer and closer in his bolting speed, Tritoch noticed him.

Was Argilus mad?! Again Arg leaped in the air towards Tritoch. Tritoch giving only half a brainwave swung his staff and batted Argilus in mid-air! Who was sent flying the air like falling star. Argilus slammed into one of the shops leaving a large hole in the side of it.

(ooc: a bit sloppy yes? Ah well, I had to make is quick, I need to study for my Japanese Lang Test tomorrow.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:43 am

ooc:Appears the hiding part of the plan died…but ty Armina, the plan shall continue

It was perfect. Armina had the long arm like putty in her hands. He had to give it to her; she was setting him up rather well. Soon it would be time for Rayo to knock him down. She had early on picked the location through the flickering of her eyes. What surprised him was the final verification he got that he wasn’t expecting to receive. He blinked partially from surprise but his eyes quickly resumed their cold gaze, no reason to tip any administrators. He could ask her later…he was sure if she knew about this…she would have told him sooner. Nonetheless, it was a nice development. If it lasted, a wonderful way to execute plans, even better if it could work both ways. Mina was a telepath, or at least a partial one, who knew?

It was time to finish this exchange though. He quickly spun his wand and shouted his signature phrase. The GiRai Rom spell launched about a dozen bolts from the sky. They leaned towards the ground and curved up slowly. They weren’t visible to the administrator because Armina blocked them from view, considering they were aimed at her. As she planted her feet down and was about to spring out of the way so the hacker was hit, he changed the bolts courses slightly. At the last moment they slithered around Armina’s body and came out from under her, above her, to her right and to her left. The administrator wouldn’t have enough time to dodge. The light flowed past Armina. As the first three forward bolts meant to stun the long arm hit, Rayo was annoyed. It was bad enough in the tourney that some were immune to magical types; they’re more specifically the elements…but again? He couldn’t recall the bolts to same SP but he noticed that while they didn’t damage the Long arm, they did do something. They pushed him back. He manipulated the remaining bolts to circle around the long arm in a spiral. Now the long arm was trapped for a moment, he could break out rather quickly just by touching the bolts. It would push him back though and hit the bolts behind him. Even if he couldn’t injure him, he could turn around and exchange positions of hammer and anvil with Armina. He decided to try the mind trick. He imagined himself speaking to Armina, specifically saying to quickly use a skill on the vulnerable long arm. Unsure of it actually worked or not, he used a quick eye glance to indicate an opening.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Ruri Hoshino86

Post by Ruri Hoshino86 » Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:49 am

((hey guys, letting ya know I'm not dead and all, I'm still hanging around and I really want to post in this battle but I've been busy trying to apply to Colleges and scholarships right now. so, after you guys are done I'll join in. But until December comes around I'll be busy right now. So I won't be able to rp as much >.< so....catch ya guys later))

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:02 am

Xeromessia watched the ensuing battle, a slight smile working its way up his mouth. He had wondered when he might finally get some action…and it seemed as though his waiting had paid off. He watched the situation carefully, making sure he understood what he was up against. Interesting that this admin and his gang were resistant to magic; that made the job more difficult for the wave masters. Then again, Rayo had been able to slightly push him back, showing once again that his was capable of turning what might seem a handicap into an advantage, or at least a tactic.
Xeromessia pondered whether he should just begin to fight, or whether he should do…something else. Judging by the skill and power of those other 3 fighters, he didn’t think that he would be able to do much damage to them. He could possibly move faster, but they had longer reach, and with that type of advantage, he could get in trouble.

“I have to deicide…am I going to use my powers in front of this admin?” The question plagued him, and although he saw many reasons for him not to us them in plain sight, he also knew that here were good reasons to do so. “Why am I afraid to use these powers? I didn’t hack into the game, they were just originally…originally part of it.” Xeromessia shook his head as his eyes began to get a little blurry. He became slightly dizzy, but in a moment it passed; he was once more concentrating, giving thoughts to nothing but the utter destruction of his enemies. He felt the power of the dragons within him, calling to him, begging to be free. He took a moment to look through each one, finally choosing the dragon with which he had the closest bond.

As power began to wrap around him, he pulled his sword and pointed it upwards. “This will at least give me power with more maneuverability,” he thought as the Wood Dragon responded to his call. He felt the power flow around him, turning his armor once again into the familiar dark green color. His eyes became hazel, and his cloak became the same. His hair itself became brown, and his entire body began to swirl in a dark and fierce green. Xeromessia was in ecstasy as his sword became pitch black surrounded by the green flame of the Wood Dragon. Xeromessia brought his sword down, becoming the Wood Dragon Warrior once again. “Now,” Xero thought as he felt the wings unfurl on his back, “let’s see what these warriors can do.”

Xeromessia picked up his blade, running towards the Longarm that he had seen stab Kurai. The Longarm saw him coming and immediately lunged at him with incredible speed; this time, however, he had not surprised his target. Xero effortlessly deflected the weapon with his sword, spinning with the same momentum to push himself towards the torso of the fighter. He jumped into the air, one hand on his sword, the other held out, and he began to spin. “VAK REVOLVER!” he screamed as he felt the flame surround his weapon, the Green Dragon Power erupting within his sword. He relished in excitement as he felt some of the slices of his sword hit his target. However, he was not expecting the see in which the Longarm responded. As Xero came back towards the ground, the pole arm swung his weapon, damaging Xero’s chest. Xero reared back, only to be swept off the ground and slammed back into it. He rolled out of instinct as he felt the weapon fall to where he had just been laying. He stood up, facing this new challenge.

“Hey, Kurai, I think it would be good if we maybe handled this warrior together.”
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:08 am

(ooc: short, I know. more tomorrow.)
Rayo wrote:He decided to try the mind trick. He imagined himself speaking to Armina, specifically saying to quickly use a skill on the vulnerable long arm.
Blue eyes widen & blink in surprise, toothy grin falters. Rayo's voice? what...? There is no time. Pondering the words that sounded so much like Rayo's seldom used voice she catches the WaveMaster's eye & knows that whether or not the words were her imagination the intention is the same. A skill, huh? That I can do!!

With the sparkle back in her eyes Armina faces her apponent, wreathed now in Rayo's electrifing bonds. Hefting her spear she lunges. "CriticalSweep!"

Once again she feels overwhelmed by the power of her game character. Never in real life could she have imagined actually being able to thrust & spin around by herself, much less using a large weapon like her BerserkSpear. Yet here she was doing it. The LongArm actually seemed to be hurting, unable to retaliate to the power of her Skill because of Rayo's lightning. I wonder how long those bolts will last? 'Mina muses to herself, cocking her head only for a moment. Skills... I wonder how this "LongArm" will do against my "VakRepulse!"

The head of the BerserkSpear bursts into flames, mimicing the burning anger in the male LongArm's eyes. Armina stabs & spins, leaps & chops... reveling in the fight & nothing else. As the movements of the skill drew to a close the cheerful LongArm starts to think of her next move. Rayo... I'll whittle him down 'til your bolts fade away... but if he's not finished then, then what?
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:39 am

That confirmed it. This was most interesting. This would really enhance their teamwork. Hmm...what if Armina could speak to multiple people at once, that would lend it to ganging up on an opponent. His bolts would break with ease; he also didn't wish to waste too much SP in such tricks. He had to assume it wouldn't work twice without a few serious alterations. He grinned slightly on the inside, what better mix than light, speed, and a lethal twinblade. He made sure his next thoughts were careful and directed towards Armina. He slowly felt himself being heard. <Mina, tell Argilus to follow the slow trail of light about to cross in front of him. I'm aiming it at the Long Arm. Its too blinding, he won't be able to see Argilus around it. Then you two smash him with skills, Rayo out.> He launched a Rai Rom that criss crossed in front of Argilus and then slowly moved towards the trapped long arm. It seemed to tempt Argilus to follow.

Meanwhile, the Long arm burst from the bonds almost immediately after Armina's strike. His attention was averted as half a dozen bolts from the same Rai Rom that was guiding Argilus came and smashed into him. His body was peppered with blows and sent back a few inches. The trick was that they came from the opposite direction as Argilus. By the time the administrator was standing, the other half of the spell that had guided Argilus had hit the long arm, throwing him off balance. Now, the long arm was not prepared and should have both Armina and Argilus standing a few feet away.

ooc: Hmmm....not my best post, is it? Well, carry on Mina and Argilus.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:18 am

Kurai stood up straight, The Treeweaver held loosely in his fingertips. He looked over his right shoulder, not facing his foe directly. As Xeromessia spoke to Kurai, The LongArm foe already started its dash toward the two. Kurai never gave an answer - he only watched the enemy, waiting for him to get closer. Xeromessia started to lunge forward, but Kurai quickly shot out an order:

"Dont move." Xero glanced at Kurai, wondering if he meant he was going one on one with the LongArm. He opened his mouth to speak, but Kurai spoke quickly once again. "Just be ready."

Kurai dashed forward, leaping into a dive as the LongArm slashed for Kurai's midsection - or where he was. The LongArm followed through with its attack, and Kurai watched as the blade tip slashed under his jump. As Kurai rolled to a kneeling position, the LongArm wheeled around, about to strike. Kurai's quickness prevailed, however, and he leapt up from his position into the LongArm's gut. Knocking him off balance, Kurai then swung his spear into the LongArm's jaw.

Kurai pulled his weapon back, ready to stike once again. Before he did, he yelled back to Xeromessia. "Now - attack while he's stunned!"

Xero dashed forward, His sword at the ready. He looked to Kurai, then to the stunned LongArm, his teeth bared, ready to shout an attack. Kurai then also lunged forward, driving his spear deep in the LongArm's left shouder. He opened his eyes wide, and then screamed in pain as Xeromessia's sword came through the other side, jutting outward from the LongArm's chest. Kurai grinned, and then summoned all his strength to pull the Treeweaver leftward, taking out more HP from the LongArm's supply.

Kurai turned around, and took a deep breath, waiting for the sound of the LongArm's body hitting the floor, as it would start to grey. Instead, he heard it moan a spell - La Repth. Kurai cursed under his breath and spun around a wild look in his eyes, as He saw the LongArm facing off with Xeromessia, his hit points back to a reasonable amount. He also scanned the other foes - the one Argilus faced off with seemed to have caught the spell as well.

"Damnit. I'd hope this battle would end quickly."
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Long Arm Strike Team

Post by Long Arm Strike Team » Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:59 pm

Being quickly overpowered, the Strike Team retreated back towards the rooftops of the Dun Loireag shops. Even while using their La Repth ability to heal the Long Arms a total of 3 times for 150 each, their spirit was beginning to waver. They were clearly outnumbered and Tritoch wasn't doing anything to help them catch the wanted man. They were running out of options...and fast. It was only a matter of time before they screwed up. Being admin hopefuls was only making the pressure rise to insurmountable levels. The lead Long Arm, clad in bronzed armor with a blue jumpsuit underneath, clambered up to his feet, dusted himself off, and waited. His carbon copy allies both got back to their feet and looked up to Tritoch, waiting for a reply.

The administrator saw that the capture was going MUCH sour than first planned. If they were to suceed, they had to get an advantage over the team. "You three!" Tritoch replied. The Long Arms and the group had a brief moment to look up to where Tritoch was now situated, high up and out of trouble. The admin reached into his pocket and pulled out 3 speed charms and 3 Hunter's Bloods, and promptly threw them down to the Long Arms. Wasting no time, they used both items quickly, now having a speed advantage and very little chance of missing attacks. "Now attack! RaJuk Zot!" As Tritoch spoke those words, two multi-branched trees erupted from the ground, missing Kurai, Xeromessia and Asgard by mere inches. In their dodge, the Long Arms thrusted into battle again. This time adapting a different policy. If they could kill Asgard and retrieve his body, they would not have to continue that horrid battle and could leave all the sooner. They blazed across the mountain floor and the mal-shaped bridges, straight for the Heavy Blade. With their weapons in front of them, they closed the distance and prepared to attack...

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:06 pm

OOC: The above post is sanctioned by me. I forgot to put that I wrote that post at the bottom >.< A post by Asgard will come later :/
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)