Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Dun Loireag --> Old troubles, New solutions

Post by Nall » Sat Sep 20, 2003 4:00 am

(OOC: Yes, I did cut you off a bit but hey, I'm sure you all wanted somthing to happen ;))

The wind blew across Dun Loireag. The players were somewhat spread out across the root town divulging themselves in their activities. Some of the players were doing their own thing, looking though the shops and whatnot. A couple others seemed to be trying to 'recruit' some new players, talking to them inquisitvely. Some players were talking amongst themselves, trying to get things moving. They were all somwhat impatient, but the problem was, what could they do? They lost their only guide and they had no leads to go on. Whats worse was that it appeared almost impossible to defeat the hackers possesed by Twilight. It was true they had to do something, but what could they do? As they were working through their own ordeals all of them were interrupted by a server-wide flashmail. However, to them it appeared to be a like a large speaker phone telling them the server announcement.

"THIS IS AN ANNOUCEMENT TO ALL PLAYERS ON THE THETA SERVER... PLEASE LOG OUT IMMEDIATELY... THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS SERVER AND IT MUST BE REBOOTED... WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVINENCE... ANY PLAYER WHO DO NOT LOG OUT IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES WILL HAVE THEIR CHARACTERS PERMINATLY DAMAGED AS IT IS UNSAFE FOR THE DATA TO BE RUNNING WHILE THE RESTART OCCURS... SERVER WILL REBOOT IN 10 MINUTES..."

The players all began to log out. There was slightly confusion and frustration but they listened to the annoucement as it could be damaging to their characters. The group of freedom fighters however just looked at each other with a little worry. They couldn't log out! What would happen to them? They couldn't switch server either because the chaos gate was deactivated. Players had to log out, but the group couldn't. They wondered what would happen when the server reset itself with them not logged out... Before they realized it the whole root town of Dun Loireag was completely epmtied. The only players that remained was that of the freedom fighters and the two new ones. There was only 8 minutes left to decide on a course of action...

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Sep 20, 2003 4:12 am

Nighthand frowned as he heard the announcement.

"What are we going to do..." he muttered to himself, trying not to think of his past now. "but when you think about it, we may not even be able to be damaged by this... it could just be like sleeping for a time..."

"On the other hand, it could kill us all."

not a comforting thought, that one.

nighthand left his current position in the shadows and re-joined the group. it didn't take him long to see the two new people there, but he didn't have time to introduce himself. he stood slightly off to the side as the group discussed their plans.

not that there were any, really. not at that moment.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:16 am

Interesting....not being able to log out, and not being able to go somewhere else...a puzzling situation to say the least.

"Well, this is an almost unique situation. Although I can remember a long time ago not being able to log out..." Xero trailed off as he thought about Zavier's first entry into the world; the hackers had outdone themselves. In a bad way, of course, but nontheless...

Xeromessia watched as all of the Freedom Fighters talked one another, fearing that a hysteria might strike the crowd. As he looked through, he noticed a character standing a lone, a wave master who appeared to be very tough and very...familiar.

Xero walked towards the wavemaster, and as he came into sight of the character's name, a deluge of emotions and thoughts overtook his mind, threatening to make him scream. However, he was able to hold it in, and addressed the character he had known for so long...

"Well, Rayo, we haven't really seen each other in a long time. It's me, well, who you used to know as Zavier. The name's Xeromessia," he said as he outstretched his hand, now quivering from this surprising reunion of old.
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:26 am

Kayin just shook his head as the announcement came. "This is just great!" he grumbled as he stood up shakily and clenched his fists. "As if I haven't been screwed up enough already!" He slowly stumbled over toward the nearest inanimate object, determined to hit something, anything.

Kayin quickly reared his fist back and let it fly at the wall of the building in front of him, but stumbled just before his punch connected. The end result being a glancing blow to the wall and Kayin dropping to his knees, his purple ponytail flung around and landing on the side of his face as he staired at the ground in front of him.

Kayin remained kneeling quietly, and began to think to himself. 'My life wasn't that bad, at least I don't think it was anymore. I remember getting the World to use as an escape from the stress of my life...' Kayin shrugged to himself and softly spoke "Something needs to be done, and the sooner the better."

He stood up once again and turned to look at everyone. He was slightly surprised to see two new faces within their group. Kayin slowly walked over to each of them and gave a silent nod to greet them.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:27 am

Veras' ears twitched as she looked around and cursed at the luck, "joy, we're going to die now." she said sitting down as she tapped her rod against her head. The stress from the tournament and everything else had weighed heavily on her mind, and were slowly eating her away.

"I hate you all." Vera said as she ran her claws along the ground and then stopped with a deep breath
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:30 am

There was confusion in Argilus’ mind as well. Not know what the announcement had meant he glanced over to Nighthand. Pondering this log out thing, he wasn’t sure what this would mean. Already, Argilus began losing all sense of the game. Something clicked and he was beginning to panic, like something inside new what the announcement meant. Shifting east he could see Kurai clenching the upper right side of his chest. Not taking to much of his appearance, Argilus walked quickly over to Kurai.

Log out? How are we going to do that? We can’t….right?!” Argilus was just playing along, but in reality his characters role was already taking over. He was…Argilus now, not just a conscious trapped in a player, but a player who was becoming from “The world” The other Characters wouldn’t know the difference unless they had to sit and talk with Argilus. It was his constant quiet self that would delay such an explanation.

Nether the less, Argilus remained calm and just acted along, still awaiting for Kurai to answer. He was dealing with something, which seemed to be a little more important at the time, so Argilus turned and seemed to calm himself from the whole situation.

I don’t know why my body is feeling this way, it makes me so confused. It’s like I’m afraid, but of announcement that doesn’t make any sense to me what so ever.” He thought to himself. The statement would carry on as to if any of the other characters were acting the same way, trapped in “The World” as well. Argilus watched, as Characters just seemed to vanish out of nowhere, one at a time or several at one time. Where were they going? Argilus pondered.

Things were just happening so fast that he just remained quiet and waited for someone to ask the same question or one like it. It would probably answer all that he needed to know. Argilus walked near Gingi and sat near barrel that the continents were unknown. Leaning against a small hunt, his missing arm made him slunk even closer to the wall.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Sat Sep 20, 2003 6:33 am

Kurai listened to the message, and then kept silent even after. The majority of the group started to panic - What would happen to us all?

"We will be fine." Kurai spoke up, before he even had a chance to thin about what he was saying. "If we stay, the server will leave us unharmed."

Kurai kept the calm look on his face, although in his mind, his barin was doing backflips. What I just said... Was that true? Kurai looked around at the group, some of the members' eyes trained upon him. It better be true - No - It will be true. Damnit, It will be.

"Even so," Kurai spoke, "After what we've been through, a little server shutdown is an insult to our power."

Kurai started to smile.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:30 pm

Glancing over at the new blademaster greeting him, he realized that meant there was yet another soul trapped in this game. More and more people were being put into comas while their minds resided in the world. Was everyone on the outside too stupid to realize the connection? Most of humanity was stupid, which was true. Not a pleasant thought though. “Hello…Xero….interesting to run into you here…I assume you’re trapped here as well? Hmmm…what about Wanderer? What you seen him recently?”

As the current plight demanded his attention, he walked off. Listening to what the others had to say made it easy to figure out how they felt. Judging by her attitude, Vera was in denial. Neither Kayin nor Nighthand seemed to have positive views on the matter. True this might kill them, but who was to say they won’t wake up? How do they know that after he died, Nall didn’t make up from his coma? Rayo wasn’t going to depend on that anyways. He liked Kurai’s analysis though. Two things could keep them here. Their status of being unable to log out was one. They all had that in common. The other possibility was their hacking. Gingitsune’s tail, Armina’s ears, Kayin’s new character class and all the others. Tokki’s mistglaive, Kurai’s treeweaver, his lightning manipulation, Vera’s catlike look were others. The question was if that was true, what about those who didn’t have any hacked characteristics? Would players like Falcon no longer exist? Rayo was unsure about him though, he wasn’t familiar with his character design but it could just be one he didn’t recognize.

By that point, he couldn’t think of many options left if this restart was going to occur. What could they do? The chaos gate failed them and he wasn’t familiar enough with theta to come up with a new idea. He questioned if and why the shutdown was occurring. Was it hackers who wanted to attack them here but make it where they could not hide in the crowds? Was it the system administration going after Asgard? It didn’t really matter for the moment but was worth keeping in mind.

They didn’t say characters were going to be deleted anyway, the announcement specified damaged. It might even affect them in a good way. Most likely not though. He was more concerned with the text stating the problem. What if they were the problem being referred to?
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:59 pm

Gingitsune rolled her eyes upward as the announcement boomed through the Server. What more did they need than this? Not that could do anything about it anyway.
A small smile appeared on Gingitsune's face, and a fanciful little thought took hold of her, what if this didn't damage them? What if it somehow made them stronger? What if...?
They said that what didn't kill you, could only make you stronger- didn't they? Now she was waiting almost impatiently to see what would happen- it was one of those beautiful risks that the game always threw their way, on one hand, they could be instantly deleted- killed, both in the game or the real world, on the other hand, they could be changed in some way- good or bad. They might be made stronger, weaker, or perhaps simply transfigured.
Gingitsune's boot tapped on the hard ground, making a sharp clicking noise. Suddenly she stood up.
"C'mon everyone, we're going to need to find some place to hide."
Everyone looked at her skeptically.
"Why?" someone asked.
"Simple, we can't stay here. They'll come and tell us to get out, and then what'll we do? We can refuse ofcourse, but then we'll be remembered, we can't have that, we can't be so noticeable right now if we want to continue."
Some players nodded, others looked as if it didn't really matter.
But where would they hide?
She decided to leave that matter for a few seconds, and instead wandered back to where Falcon was sitting.
"Have you decided whether you're going to join up with us, or not?" she asked him. She saw the lack of confidence in his eyes, and this stirred up some annoyance in her, she hated when people couldn't even believe in themselves. She struggled to get her annoyance under control, and levelled her voice.
"Listen Falcon, I asked you to join because I think you can help us, and if you think you don't know enough, forget it, we'll teach you everything you need to know as you go along- that's exactly how a lot of us learned."
Falcon looked up at her.
"However, you need to make the choice quickly," she continued, "because we need to leave... The choice depends on this- do you want this to be a game, or do you want it to be something more meaningful? Do you want to spend your time gaining levels, fighting monsters, until you reach the peak of what you can do, give up on the game, and have wasted all of your time for nothing- or do you want to know, that what you've done in this game, is something that affects not only this game, but the real world." She stopped, and decided to let it all sink in. She felt slightly bad at her choice of words, which almost forced him to join, if only to show that he was 'a man,' but then again, Falcon looked like an indecisive sort of person, who could vacillate forever without choosing.

The announcement rang through Dun Loireag once again, and Gingitsune's eyes narrowed into an expectant, sly, foxy form.
"Now we will see the truth..."

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sat Sep 20, 2003 4:31 pm

ramza was walking around, still looking for equipment, and then...please log out immediately, or the reboot will damage ur player Ramza rolled his eyes...."what now?" he walked/jogged back to the group and calmly found nighthand.

"what do you think will happen? if they do reboot, then the game will be temporarily shut down, and then what happens to us? will we die quickly with the game, and then be taken back? whatever it is, we have to find a place to hide, just like gingi said. we dont need attention yet."

argilus and nighthand thought about this, and remained in silence for ashort period of time...

(ooc:sorry short post, i need to eat and go to homecoming
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Sep 20, 2003 6:32 pm

Their plan was to hide. At least there was a plan. They had to think this over carefully though. Splitting up could be dangerous. If they were to split up, it could only be into two or three groups. Being isolated was how Kayin was captured. The problem was, and then they would need several good hiding spots. If one group was found, others would rush out to help them. The ideal location would be one big enough for everyone to go to. Given their numbers, that would be rather hard. Where could they hide that many in this server? A better question, could they even have hid that many in The Delta Server, Mac Anu, The Water Capital, without Nall’s hideout? That area behind the grunty farm seemed like one of the better spots. That being said, the spot still was of no use. He considered for a moment gripping the side of a hill to be below detection, but if found, they would simply be knocked off into oblivion. Besides, someone was bound to lose their grip and fall off on their own. No other spots looked even remotely good.

It was a fact they couldn’t hide everyone. He knew that much. To try would simply be stupid. It would be impossible. He had a better idea. Hide only those who needed to hide. Weaker players like Falcon, injured players like Argilus and Kurai, the tired Kayin. Let everyone else fight. As long as they found a few players, they wouldn’t think to look for more. He noticed everyone was nearby so he quietly addressed the group.
“I have a plan. Not everyone is in the right condition to fight,” glancing at the boy who had been crying a few minutes ago. “I suggest that Kayin, Argilus, Kurai, and Falcon go hide behind the grunty farm.” He realized Falcon would go, he would probably listen. Walking up to Kayin and Kurai, he privately gave them some reasons to influence their ideas, their pride would make them object, he knew that. “Listen you two, neither of you are in the same shape you were before the tournament, besides,” glancing at the kid. “We can’t exactly leave him alone.” Walking over to Argilus, he imparted a few words only to him. “Argilus, you’re tired. If anyone comes, your arm is a dead giveaway you’re not normal. Besides, if we all die, there needs to be someone to revive us later, right? I’m counting on you. I’m worried that they may warp in an area other than the chaos gate, if so, three people is just too few to hold out till we get there.”

Rayo thought for a moment for the other half. The first would work but everyone else needed to live too. Then it hit him…what would Nall have done? He wouldn’t want to sit back and do nothing. Nall had made most of the plans the group was used to, what they were comfortable with doing. Nall would take the initiative. The only way to do that was to go guard the chaos gate. They would have the advantage of surprise and numbers. It could work… “For the other half of the plan, we camp out at the chaos gate. We’ll hold a number advantages as anyone arrives and we could ambush any threats. I think by using those two plans…we’ll survive.”

He had no problem being part of the group to fight. He was tired of being chased, attacked and messed with. Anyone who interfered with their mission to survive would themselves not survive.

ooc:Gingi, just a suggestion but considering you have enough money, it wouldn’t hurt to get that lv.31 head armor with la repth and rip maen for 2800gp, thunder torque I believe.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sun Sep 21, 2003 12:44 pm

Kayin glanced towards Rayo briefly. "Fine with me, whatever." Kayin didn't much like the idea of being reffered to in the manner he was, it made him sound a little useless. The fact that he was far from being at his peak was beside the point.

Now all that was left was to wait and see if anyone had any objections to the plan. Kayin first looked towards Kurai and Argilus to see if they had any objections, then to Falcon, and from there his gaze crossed each of the other members of the group.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Sun Sep 21, 2003 11:25 pm

"Well I don't have any objections. You guys better hurry and keep yourselves safe. I'm sure that Rayo didn't mean anything either Kurai, i'm sure its because we all trust you to keep everyone else safe. By the way Gingi, I was thinking are we really logged in? Isn't it possible that maybe we won't be damaged?"

He looks around the group and sees at everyone was as doubtful of this as he was himself.....

"Ok it was just a though, tell ya what i'll let you guys do the thinking and i'll just help with the fighting....."

He begins to pace an finger the hilt of his sword.....
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:04 am

"No worries. As i understand, me and tirath here stand the best chance." Suddenly looking very pleased with herself, hijinx bounds up to the roof of the grunty farm. "I think we sholdn't wait exactly at the gate. Perhaps those of us in the best condition should take the front, until we see what happens. Hey tirath, lose something?" Holding out her hand, hijinx does a few motions and a ball appears. Casually tossing the sphere up and catching it, she looks towards the gate. "I'll need to trim those clothes for you falcon. We can't have you tripping over yourself now can we. I think i'll do it after this though." Ceasing to play with the ball, the jinx twisted her neck about to loosen herself up. Cracking her knuckles briefly, she hurled the ball at rayo. " Hey rayo! THINK FAST!"
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Tritoch
Sub-Player

Post by Tritoch » Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:36 pm

As the team gathered their thoughts and planned out their tactics, a sinister figure looked down upon them, covered in the low lying clouds. The solitary one, floating in the air and out of total sight, waved his hands across his face, creating an unusual user window. His eyes buzzed down the screen, showing statistics and a wireframe of one of the characters below. After a few seconds, a smile ran across his face, showing absolute satisfaction. It had been a long time searching, but he had found the one that was wanted by the masses. He had found the rogue at last...

A holographic keyboard appeared bythe figure's fingertips, and he wasted no time writing a short and sweet message. Finishing up and setting the letter straight to Admin central, the keyboard disappeared and a chuckle escaped the figure's closed mouth. The time for a swift, merciless strike was at hand....

The floating figure advanced ever so slowly to Asgard's blind side, behind him. He passed through the air with the greatest of ease and settled behind his target, poised for a quick, easy strike. The man was ready to strike the Heavy Blade down with his customized staff, great in both kinds of offense. Without a sound, the shadowy Wavemaster raised his staff into the air...

"Onii-chan!" Tokki yelled from a distance, "Behind you!"

Asgard snapped back to reality, just in time to sidestep the vertical slam from the Wavemaster's staff and roll out of the way. Turning back to his assassin, he unsheathed the Lightning Blade Truthcross and brought it to his side, ready for another attack.

That was when the Heavy Blade realized who the man was...

"Tritoch..." he started, "Good to see that you've gotten better at stealth than before. I would have thought that the more promising Administrators would have come after me on the get go." Tritoch crossed his arms across his chest, his wand floating to his side. On the wand were brown falcon wings that extended and closed via attacks. Tritoch wore free flowing white robes, much like a kimono, complete with red, blue and yellow stripes near the shoulders. Sporting long silver hair and a black crescent moon on his forehead, his glare screamed nothing short of fear.

"You underestimate me yet again, Thor," he replied as he floated two feet from the ground, "Much like the AIT's, I will surprise you."

"I doubt it, but I'll just have to find out, won't I?" With the group looking on defensively, Asgard rushed towards Tritoch as fast as his legs could shuttle him. With his sword forward, he thrusted the forked points of Truthcross into Tritoch. Yet, the sword never pierced the Admin's stomach cavity, as an unseen force held his sword from reaching it's goal. Retreating backwards, Asgard cursed.

"What did I tell you. Full of surprises, aren't I!"

Tritoch raised into the air, his hands now firmly gripping his staff. Twirling it around, he screamed, "GiRai Don!" The clouds surrounding Dun Loireag began to darken the sinister black of death. From those clouds, three great lightning bolts descended down upon Asgard, striking him twice out of three. The damage was pure mayhem for the Heavy Blade, yet the Auto Ap Raio and the 3rd missing was saving grace, now with only 20 hp left, he could barely stand, let alone defend himself.

Tritoch began to laugh, "Hmph. You're no challenge without Thor. Surrender, and I assure you this will stop and I'll oversee your 'accomplises'." Asgard could only respond by flipping him the bird. Tritoch was shocked, but laughed soon after. "Very well then." He lifted his wand for the final hit...

"GiRai Rom!"
"BiVak Rom!"
"MaRue Zot!"
"MeAni Kruz!"

A combination of Lightning, Fire, Ice and Darkness shot out and drilled Tritoch, catching him offguard and cancelling his final attack.

"What?!?! WHO DARES..." Tritoch started.

"We do!" a woman's voice erupted from the group.

From the rear of the party, Gingitsune, Rayo, Vera and ramza all held their weapons towards their newest foe. "Stay back or we will attack again..."

"Very well," Tritoch added. As he spoke, three sets of chaos rings scrolled down from the heavens in front of Tritoch. The yellowish halos disappeared soon after, revealing three Long Arms. They could pass as triplets, as they were outfitted in the same weaponry and armor.

Asgard slammed back one of his Healing Potions and reclaimed his grip on Truthcross. He swung a free hand to his pocket, revealing a speed charm. Activating it's Ap Do powers and calling upon Ap Corv from his Mountain Boots, the Heavy Blade dashed straight into battle, hoping that his comrades were right behind him. Yet, as he ran forward, the Long Arms jumped high into the air, much like they were flying, and descended upon Tritoch's attackers, the Wavemasters....

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OOC: There we go. It's Monday Night Fight Time!

Long Arm Strike Team:
Skills: (Rue Wipe, Rue Doom, Triple Wield, La Repth)
Tactics: Will go after Wavemasters. No damage from Magic. Will heal selves if low on HP