Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Post by Nall » Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:05 pm

(OOC: I'm sorry guys! I havent been able to post lately! I messed up my knee and I've been going to phisio weeknights... that plus homework = no time to post, I havent even read all the posts yet >_<;; I barely have time to write this before I have to go... hopfully phisio ends soon and I should be able to post on the weekend if I'm not too busy... sorry guys.... ;_; )

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:19 pm

ooc: it's alright Nall, I'm taking care of it right now :)! Get better soon!

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:25 pm

"look nighthand, a letter about a new field from gingi. we have to be at the chaos gate soon, nighthand, you want to go? im going." and with that ramza quickly and exuberantly exited the room and went to the gate.

OOC:im in
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:33 am

OOC: Me and tirath are ready and willing.

Having long since lost any interest in the game between herself and vera, hijinx ducked a fireball and brushed off a few small singed hairs. Pouncing vera and pinning her hands down with her feet, she pulls out a bottle of hot sauce. Tickling the wave-mistress to make her open her mouth, the rabbit squirts a few drops on her tounge. Smiling at vera and pivoting on one foot, hijinx slowly leans forward and takes off once her other foot makes contact with the lose dirt of the root town.

"It's quiet here..... maybe it's late in the real world. What's that?" Slowing down a bit, hijinx sneaks up to a gathered crowd of players. Giving each of them a good look, she wonders at what these people could be doing that was so amusing. Another burst of laughter erupts from the players as they listen to someone mention a character. Popping her head over the crowd and jumping as high as she can, she recognizes almost immediately the person she tossed earlier. Looking up just in time to see the ears drop below the crowd, he points and yells. Trying not to laugh, the other players begin to turn. Catching sight of the bunny who had an incredibly confused look, they topple over and apoligize. Paying no mind to the foolish lot, she spins on her heel and starts to walk away. Hearing someone mention a tail and good luck, hijinx's eyes narrow and she races away. Following in close pursuit is a mob of low level players looking to gain some experience from eliminating such an odd character.

Entering the hideout hijinx looks around. Smiling a humming a song to herself, she ignores the fact she just got two dozen players lost in the mountains. Catching sight of the note, she looks around to see if anyone else is there to catch her taking it. Reading it quickly she fails to stop her eye from twitching at the thought of being left out of this adventure. Overthinking the situation even farther, she contimplaits how gingitsune could possibly know the time. Shruging the idea away, she heads outside and is surprsed to find tirath still sleeping next to a grunty. Being what she was she couldn't very well leave such an opportunity to anyone else. Striding up to the blademaster she draws few lines on his face to make him look like he's smiling. Making little eyes for him she nods happily. Pleased with her enginuity hijinx heads over to the warp gate to meet gingitsune.

OOC: Relax a bit nall-sama, you'll live longer. I'm sure we can handle thing here while you're away. Now it's time to level up some.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:09 am

Just as the woman was to turn toward him, Tirath was wakened by what felt like a bug of some kind on his face. It took him a moment or two to fully come to, but when he did he saw a rabbit character running toward the chaos gate. Next he looked to his hands, which had instinctively gone to his face to brush whatever was there away.

"What the! Is this INK! I knew there were no bugs in The World! That rabbit character.... thats why I saw a rabbit in my dream....Its got to be Hijinx, only she would do this!"

With that he stomped into the hideout to clean his face. When he had finished he looked around and realized there was little to do at the moment. Then a piece of paper on the ground caught his eye. Picking it up he learned why Hijinx had been in such rush.

Hmm.....Someone must have dropped it in a rush to get over there......I guess i'd better get going anyway. I just wonder why she didn't pm us instead.... he thought to himself as he he placed the note under a dragon shaped paper weight and took off toward the portal.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:42 am

Nighthand nodded to Ramza and followed him to the gate. he was unsure of what exactly was going on, but he was willing...

before long he was at the gate, waiting for something to happen.

(as you can see, i'm in)

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:18 am

"Wait for me you furry psycho!" Vera said jumping to her feet as she glared and prepared to run "Ap Do." she said as a bright crest of silver over came her being and slowly disappeared.

"I'm going to beat your head in!" she said as she took off in a blur of colors. The speed she had from her hacks made her the fastest Wavemaster of her level, soon to be ever. As well as the graces of Ap Do giving her even more speed, seemed to give her a sur-real high.

"Move you stupid newbies!" she said rushing through the crowds as people seemed to be flung out of her way as she chased after Hijynx in a bloody rage. She was intent to make the bunny into even sliced steaks.

"Hiya Hijynx." she said kicking off the rest of the crowd as she flew into the air and crashed down on top of prey. "Hehe, fun times." she said as she pulled something out and started to mess with Hijynx's ears. After a few seconds she had completely dyed them pink. "Ok, so what's everyone here for?" she said laughing

ooc: As you can see, I'm in as well ^^.
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:56 pm

ooc: Hmm…might as well post now…I was waiting till today since I was pretty tired last night.

Another dozen stones were turned to dust by his bolts. It didn’t matter though. It wasn’t anything he couldn’t do. Nayru had a good point, even if they did reach lv.99, they would not have enough power. For that reason, he was developing his unique ability, his hack if you will. Perhaps if he continued to train through the power of the deceased thunder dragon, he might one day reach a new level of power or acquire a new skill or little trick he didn’t notice before.
"Wait for me you furry psycho!"… "I'm going to beat your head in!"… "Move you stupid newbies!"
It would appear both Vera and Hijinx were not yet done with their fighting. He’d prefer to not let them kill each other so it would be best to intervene before things went too far. If it was just the standard garbage, that was one thing, but they shouldn’t forget these bodies are too valuable to let get damaged.

Once the area was approachable, a simple task considering the common player had stayed clear of the way of Vera and Hijinx, he moved through the area. A few players seemed to back away slightly from him as well as a few sparks shot off from his right hand. That was intentional. No need for a crowd to gather here. He spotted several of the party there. There was Gingitsune…minus the dragon, Ramza, Nighthand, Tirath, Hijinx, and Vera. Not everyone was there but enough were to imagine something was going on. Considering the pesky Nayru was nowhere to be found, he assumed he had nothing to do with the gathering. Given the proximity to the chaos gate, Rayo believed they were heading somewhere. Vera and Hijinx seemed to not be getting too serious so that situation was ok after all.

Dropping his wand into the bag slung over his shoulder, he asked Gingitsune,
“Where are we going?”
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:37 pm

Kayin followed after Gingi as well, he had had plenty of recouperation time, and was feeling a little guilty for not being much help in the past few battles...

(OOC: yeah sure sounds fun :) )
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Nall

Post by Nall » Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:01 am

(OCC: Wow...... this is pathetic...... You guys must want to shoot me ^^;; I know Gingi's trying to keep things moving but still, GM has like died :P lol, I'm so sorry..... I can hardly get on the computer these days.... hopfully things clear up.... once again, so sorry guys, don't think I'm abandoning you, I just have no time to even go online and do whatever :P)

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:23 am

ooc:Its not going badly. You make it sound as if the plot can't move on right now but it is. It can move on without a little dragon. Since its about the players, any dungeons we go to helps build character developement and story. I personally like this current plot quite a bit. GM hasn't died, we're just working with 1 out of 3. Putting down the plot doesn't exactly help things, does it? I think its going just fine.

The shooting would only come into effect for bashing the plot. Not that I don't prefer zapping.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty