Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:26 am

"Asgard, how nice too see you. Would that be a new class?" Vera taunted walking slowly as small pieces of her dress flaked off. "All of us are gaining more power. Gingitsune's new wand, my fury and your class. All very powerful!" she said tossing her wand too the air as the ring around her tail began too glow. Her wand snapped too it as she smiled and licked a spray of blood from her claws as she prepared. Asgard would be hit with a fury attack, even when being influenced by Senko and Juas she still knew not too act off. "Ap Do" she said as the crest of silver overcame her body and disappeared quickly as she waited for their move
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Kodel
Elevated Player

Post by Kodel » Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:59 am

Well this certainly wasn’t the reunion I had hoped for. Kodel thought to himself. What was worse was the amount of exposure he had gotten already. There was already a gathering crowd, some of which dispersed as he ran his hardest gaze across them.

It was quite hard to intimidate a large crowd of people, though, when you’re lying in what would’ve been a pool of your own blood, with all the strength and mobility of a quadriplegic.

His arm throbbed painfully. He had had to use its ability to alter code not once, but twice in one day. Vera had drained him to near the point of death with the precision and brutality of an assassin. He hadn’t expected to be this close to the brink this soon after rejoining the group. But then again, you were not expecting Vera to try and disembowel you, either he thought bitterly. His hand hadn’t even moved to grip his sword before she already had her wand in her tail. He simply didn’t consider the possibility that he would actually have to hurt Vera. With his talons and sword at the ready, he would’ve probably been able to fell the wavemistress, but he hadn’t even thought to defend himself. Her attack had been so sudden and overwhelming that it had completely blasted through him.

What bothered him more though was what Vera had looked like. Nall, when they had found him, had been a robot. You could almost see the strings leading to the hacker’s hands as Nall tore through their paltry rescue party with the force of a hurricane, with his face as blank as a marble statue. But Vera… Vera had a glint in her eyes Kodel did not want to see. Something or someone was directing her actions, but she didn’t seem to be trying to fight the impulses. Rather, she was reveling in them.

Cause and effect led him down a path he didn’t want to go down. If Vera wasn’t fighting, she had either given up or given over. In either case, he doubted they could save her like they did Nall.

...They might have to kill Vera.

Reality called him back as sensation started to seep into his limbs. He suddenly noticed that most of the crowd had departed, Vera having been gone for a while now, but several still remained, mingling. One was still staring at him. A young female wavemistress. How ironic, he thought. “Are you planning to stand there and watch me bleed…” He asked, raising his good hand slightly “Or will you please help me to my feet?”

OOC: If you want to do a joint with me Shugotenshi, you can AIM or ICQ me :)
AIM: Lorrenln
"Goodness for the most part is an illusion... Little fables people tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming to much."
Kodel | Level 20 | Blademaster | 45000 Gold | Pheonix Wing | Thunder Armor, Silver Bracer, Time Headband, Safety Shoes, losta items and some scrolls | Ani Slash, Ani Revolver, Ap Ganz, Ap Corv, Ap Do. Gan Zot, Rai Rom

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:16 am

Vera....Vera...

Zavier watched the issuing scene, Vera strolling up to Asgard.. He felt a power about Asgard; something he had never felt within the game, not when he had fought Cypher, not even when he had called upon his dragon powers...and if Asgard were to use that power on Vera...what would be the result?

Zavier felt the Wood Dragon stir within him, the dragon also sensing the new power present. He worried for Vera...he didn't know what had happened to her, but he feared what Asgard would do.
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:33 am

As Vera disappeared from the sense of sight, Asgard began to reply.

"Amazing on how powerful you have become. I saw you strike down Kodel over there without the hint of mercy." Asgard rubbed the blades together, creating white and black sparks. He then continued, "You've changed, but I fear not for the better. I have reason to believe...that you are one of the tainted. One that has embraced Twilight." He heard gasps, questions and disregards from all angles, but continued nonetheless, "Why...Vera. You can still be free. Break free of the demons inside...If not, then I will have to strike you dead."

With an effortless motion, he pulled out a Knight's Blood and a Speed Charm. Using the blood first, he felt a invisible, protective armor surround him, shielding him from physical harm. She was using her claws, so that base was covered. Then, he activated the speed charm, allowing the vitalizing rapture of Ap Do. If she were to strike, he would know where.

Now the stage was set. Much like his friend turned foe, Asgard held out his two swords, one in front of him and one behind him, in a two way defensive stance.

Please Vera... he thought to himself, I don't want to kill you. Too much innocent blood is already on my hands...
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:53 am

Tempest slowly followed Kain into the building, she nervously looked over her shoulder to see Shugotenshi stayed behind. Tempest still felt unsure around her comrades, her eyes filled with fear and uncertainty. Her memory was still pretty shot and what she could remember became increasingly harder to decode as she tried to think more and more about it. With her in that state of mind, her safety was in jeopardy. Even though her trust for the players around her was thin, she couldn’t help feel a warmth radiate around her whenever she was near them. Their presence helped to drive the darkness and the internal pain cause by her lack of memories away. She was able to feel the love and the sense of propose once more, she knew why she had came here and what she needed to do. But this feeling only lasted so long, and just like that the warmth, the burning desire to achieve her goals is gone. Without warn, without a trace, it’s gone. Once more her mind slips into the dark void that lies within her mind. She had once more been to this place, this place of eternal night, where the light never shined. Where whispers and howls of creatures that go bump in the night could be heard, where the screams of pain and fear would echo through it’s corridors. This is was her world, the world where Tempest would go when that light faded. This was her reason for not leaving Kain and Shugotenshi at the moment her reason for not wanting to be left. They gave her something, which at that point she could never experience alone, she became addicted to intoxicating opium like feeling. The feeling she loved would come for such a short period of time, that by the time she was finally used to, it would leave and she would crave more. She looked so pitiful as she looked on at Kain, her eyes filled with such fear and sorrow “What lies in here Kain? Why have you lead us to this place?”

OOC: Sorry it's kind of short, been busy with school work lately, and I need to add something just so you guys didn't think I was died.
Temepst | Lv. 15| Whipmaster|200 Gold

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:32 pm

Nighthand watched the start of the battle with great interest. He had always hoped, somewhere deep inside him, that he would get to see some of his teammates fight. Not that he had wanted it to be like this, but still, this satisfied his desires.

Nighthand lept to the top of the building near the area of the fight, and took a seat on top. across the way was Hijinx, munching on some popcorn. how she managed to find popcorn was beyond him, but she had done so many strange things that he payed it no mind.

He determined for himself that he would not try to step in on this battl, unless things were looking too grim. Vera had been acting strangely lately, and i had been getting worse. it was time for her to be taken care of, in one way or another. and since Asgard was already down there, prepared to fight, he would let those two work it out.

besides, nighthand thought, i want to see asgards new class in action. it's bound to be good. especially with that blade...

his eyes fixed once again on the dark blade in asgard's hand. if only he could get something like it, something of darkness... if only he could obtain something... if only he could get that blade...

No! nighthand shouted to himself internally. he could see the way his thoughts were turning, and he didn't want them to go there. he was beginning to covet asgard's blade, and there was no way he could obtain it unless asgard was dead...

AAAHHHH

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:22 pm

"Kill me? You wouldn't because you know there are other ways then that. Lets see if you know them!" Vera yelled as she grabbed a hold of a player and thrusted him towards Asgard. Smiling she rushed forward as she kicked off the ground then off the shoulders of the player. "Well what will it be?" she asked in a sweet almost rare voice from when she had first met them all. "BiVak Rom!" she yelled as she smashed into the ground still a few feet from Asgard. Her fury wouldn't hurt enough without her claws, so she would go down too spells.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:50 pm

Gingitsune's curiousity flared like the light surrounding her wand, a deep crimson red. As the match started she felt the two very different powers of Vera and Asgard, one furious as wildfire, the other calm and controlled.
She was going to stay out of this fight, she wanted to see what Asgard could do with his new powers, and believed that there wouldn't really be much of a problem match-wise.
If one did try to kill the other, however, Gingitsune knew that she would get involved.
There was something about killing a player who could really die that sounded very murderous and treacherous.
There was a chance in any of the battles that one of them would die for real, it just depended on who was doing the killing.
With his power Asgard could definately inflict some irreparable damage...
It wasn't a game in many aspects, it stopped being a game the moment someone died for real...

As usual her curiousity in the match was conquered by her curiousity of the people around her, and her eyes shifted around, noting all of the new people who had gathered to watch.
This wouldn't do. She understood the people whom she had met at the hideout sticking around, but as for the players who were uninvolved... They had a good chance of being hurt.
Innocent bystanders, as usual, Gingitsune sighed, why couldn't people just keep their noses out of what wasn't their business?
She had the impulse to just let them stay, let them be used as shields, hostages, blown into tiny pieces- whatever, but the glowing black of her wand warned her not to joke and she dispelled the thoughts from her mind.
Her mind ran through the various methods, she could go up and talk to them, which wouldn't work...
She could use force, which wouldn't work either...
Cybele began to glow brightly, and something within her told Gingitsune to shut up and concentrate. With a sullen expression on her face Gingitsune told the voice in her head that she hated it, and began to focus her mind only on the wand.
From the tip of the wand emanated a blinding light, somehow solid and pliable. It moved and spread around them, crackling with immense energy and warmth.
Gingitsune shielded her eyes with her free arm, and waited for it to end...
Finally the light subsided, and she found that all of them- the new players she had met, and the old ones, were standing in what seemed like an immense force field.
Gingitsune's eyebrow went up, and her mouth curved into an amused and sarcastic smile. So this was the solution... A force field. A little too sci-fi for her taste.
It worked however, it created and imperturbable opaque wall, no one could see in, and no one could get in. As to getting out, that didn't worry Gingitsune, she hoped that since she had been able to make it, she'd be able to retract it also.

She wondered bemusedly what it looked like from the outside. A huge thing such as this would be sure to attract attention, and the last thing she wanted now was for the admins to show up to investigate, they had enough trouble as it was.
Musing, she moved toward Asura who had just lately arrived.
"And so?" she asked smiling, "What do you think? You've only been here a few hours and already we're having trouble- this is what it's going to be like until we return to our 'world'... isn't it exciting?"
She wondered what the new players were thinking now, already in a mess and they hadn't officially joined yet.
Gingitsune loved it.

She watched Vera and Asgard return their attention from the new glowing dome around them, to each other.
"And now it begins," Gingitsune said, swishing her tail lightly and narrowing her eyes. [/i]

Kain
Player

Post by Kain » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:07 am

Kain didn’t remove his eyes from the Grunty Farm as he kept walking towards it, what could be in there. Maybe it was a secret Avantgarden meeting. He was eager to check it out, but didn’t want to unless Tempest or Shugo wanted to go with him. “You go ahead with him, Tempest. I’m gonna look around some more,” Shugo said. Kain looked back at her out of the corner of her eye and watched as she moved into the heart of Dun Loireag. Kain began to scratch his head with his left hand; the right was busy holding his Stun Sword. He couldn’t understand why she wouldn’t go with him. Doesn’t she want to find more guild members? I already know Lakely and Asura are in there. Maybe everyone else is too, Kain thought as he turned back around to the Grunty Farm to see it open once more. The Heavy Blade looked closer to see who was at the door; it was none other than Lakely. He stood there for a while, trying to get some one’s attention. Kain figured they should run closer and see what he was yelling about.

"Hey Neo!!! Hey, it's me Lakely. Come here quickly, I've found Wren and Asura they're over here waiting for me to return with you." Lakely yelled, and Neo appeared to yell a response back. Kain began to smile, he found another member of the Avantgarden, and now the clan can be together again. Kain watched as Neo ran toward Lakely and they stopped by the Grunty Farm and appeared to hold a conversation. Kain looked back at Tempest as to ask here if she wanted to go or not. Without waiting for an answer Kain ran towards the Grunty Farm, this time he wasn’t letting anyone stop him. He could hear Tempest following him; she appeared to be as eager to enter the farm as he was. The chilling wind blew once more, causing Kain to shutter. This wind never seemed very friendly, almost like something bad was bound to happen. He tugged down on his hood, to protect the small revealed part of his face from any dirt. Now that he lived in The World he needs to be extra careful. “What lies in here Kain? Why have you lead us to this place?” Tempest asked. The Heavy Blade didn’t know what to say, without sounding to farfetched. It ended up that he didn’t need to answer her question. Kain was very close to the Grunty Farm when he skidded to a stop. The wall opened up again revealing Wren.

The leader of the Avantgarden der Dämmerung flapped his white wings twice and rose into the air, flying over to Tempest and Kain. The Heavy Blade watched as his leader landed on the ground, nearly falling into the unknown. Kain tried to hide his laughter as Wren made a comment that Kain didn’t hear. “Lord Wren, I have,” Kain began, but stopped when Wren took off into the air again. The Heavy Blade put his hand where his eyebrows would be, if they were concealed, and watched Wren come down onto the ground once more. There appeared to be something huge going on closer to the Chaos Gate, Kain noticed that Shugo was over there as well. Instead of checking that situation out, he was eager to see what would be in the Grunty Farm. Kain looked through the opening, trying to get a good look of everyone in there. He stumbled back once he realized that there weren’t only Vanguards in there. “Tempest, the Vanguards aren’t the only people in there,” Kain said as he tugged down on his hood again. Another player this time a Wave Mistress left the Grunty Farm and headed closer to the Chaos Gate. This Wave Mistress appeared to be a normal player, except for her fox tail. Maybe I’ll check that out, Kain decided as he spun on his heels and headed towards the area of commotion, beckoning Tempest to follow him.

Kain reached the area and the first thing that caught his eye was a cat-like Wave Mistress attacking other players. The cat was ripping through the jugulars and also taking off skin. The scarlet blood was gushing every which way. Kain heard the cries of players as the cat destroyed them. Her claws broke through the virtual skin of the players, and they lay helplessly on the ground. I hope they can log out, Kain thought. He gripped his Stun Sword tightly, he wanted to help the players, but his low level prevented this. Kain skinned the roof tops and saw the rabbit player who was holding Asura off of the bridge sitting up there. This player appeared to be eating popcorn. Kain began to wonder how she got this popcorn, but he figured there were more important things to be dealt with. Things started getting more interesting when another player jumped down, stopping the Wave Mistress. Kain began to scratch his head as he tried to catch up on all of these events. This new player didn’t seem to be any class in The World[/i]. He turned around and saw that there were a few other people leaving the Chaos Gate.

Kain brought his action back to the fight, and the two players appeared to be talking to one another, but Kain couldn’t hear what they were saying. Then they both appeared to cast spells, or something to that extent. He heard the crunching of the grass, and the light tapping of shoes on the bridge and another group of players reached Kain. They looked reluctant to fight, but if they needed to they would. Kain took a step away from the battle so he wouldn’t be drawn in. He ended up standing next to Asura. Asura was speaking to the fox Wave Mistress, and Kain didn’t want to interrupt so he just stared at the battle, he didn’t want anyone to fight. It would mean the end of him, if he somehow was drawn into the battle. Kain looked at Asura, and it looked like he finished talking to the Wave Mistress. “Do you have any clue who these players are?” Kain began as he pointed to the two fighters. “Do you know why they were fighting, and I know this isn’t the right time, but why were you in the Grunty Farm?”
Kain//Level 20// Heavy Blade//Calamity, Juk Rom, Gan Zot, Repth

Asura
Elevated Player

Post by Asura » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:33 am

Asura's speed quickly got him to the activity that was going on, though at first it was hard to see what it was exactly. As he sits there, examining what is going on, it becomes apparent that it is a fight, though with many other players approaching the area to watch. It seems to be between two hacked players, one with two Heavy Blade weapons, the other with claws and a cat tail. The young Blademaster immediately notes this player as Vera, a player he had fought in the Invitational Tournament so long ago. He never liked that arrogant player, who had even went down to trying to taunt him into making a foolish attack. He had lost the fight, though he surely had done quite a bit of damage in the process. Either way, he thought he could have won the fight if it hadn't been for those hacks she had, which not only improved her physical attack but her physical defense.

He quickly glanced to his side as somebody starts to talk to him, simply saying, "And so? What do you think? You've only been here a few hours and already we're having trouble- this is what it's going to be like until we return to our 'world'... isn't it exciting?" As the Blademaster checks to see who it was, it appears to be the infamous fox-tailed Wavemaster Gingitsune. He hadn't expected to wind up next to her when he went to check the fight, in fact he was more afraid of running into an angry Wren. Before Asura has a chance to responde to the Wavemistress, another voice addresses him from behind, asking him about what is going on. From the sound, it appeared to be Kain, one of the members of the Avantgarden.

"Well... for all I know, Kain, it appears to be between some hacked player and another known as Vera. I don't know why though..." he says to himself, thinking about his match against the hacked player before. She had defeated Wren back when they were weaker, though he had been sure Wren would be able to defeat any foe no matter what the cost. Either way, that player had been stopped by another from winning the tournament, though it had prevented either of the two Avantgarden members from winning the tournament. The Blademaster didn't trust that player, so he assumed the one fighting her was a friendly.

Again, Asura turned to the Wavemistress, opening his mouth to ask a question. As he did so, he finally noticed the glowing of her wand, as well as the strange field of energies that seemed to enclose the non-combatants. He immediately closes his mouth for a bit, amazed at the amount of power that must have been placed behind such a magic, something that he had not thought existed within the World. Finally, Asura opens his mouth again, prepared to say something.

"So Miss Gingitsune-sama... is it true what the rumors say? Do you lead a clan of hacked players against hackers, in a great and glorious war? Or is it something far less then that?"

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:11 am

"I lead."

Asura turned back to Asgard, still standing tall and staring straight down Vera's path as the BiVak Rom began to rustle and live. Asgard could feel the heat from the rising fire teem against his skin.

"Nall was the first. Now I will be second..."

As he spoke, the BiVak Rom erupted from the ground in an inferno storm of pure fury. The tornado of flames engulfed Asgard without question or ease. He was burning with the flames now....

After the spell burned for what seemed like minutes on end, it died. However, there was no trace of Asgard. Only his two swords remained from the spell, stuck into the ground....
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:41 am

Phoenix was still asleep when everyone left the hideout for various reasons. During his slumber, he was surrounded in a white nothingness universe. He didn't know if he was dreaming or in reality but either way, he was afraid of being alone here for the rest of his life. He began to scream out "IS ANYONE OUT THERE?" repeatly. Phoenix was slowly going insane of the nothingness until he heard a voice.

"Kazuma. There's no need to be afraid of this place." Phoenix at first didn't recognized the voice until he remembered it was Shinto's World voice. Phoenix quietly began to talk again. "Shin..to. Is it really...you? Why I'm here?" Suddenly, Phoenix's voice changed drastically from his normal voice to a child's tone of voice. He looked at himself and saw that he was a child again. "Why I'm a child now?" He was extremely confused and scared now with this recent event. He felt a hand touch his shoulder and the feeling was familiar to him. He looked back behind him and it was Shinto but he was in his World body.

"Kazuma. You didn't exactly take care of your body while in the World." Shinto said to him and Phoenix answer back to him. "My physical body was in the best shape while I was playing the World."

"Wrong, Kazuma. I wasn't talking about your real body. I was talking about your World body. Your battles in the World have a hidden side effect on your World body. Remember your collapse just now. The collapse was due from all of the injuries that was inflicted on your body. When you couldn't logout, the pain from all those injuries started to all occur slowly until your system couldn't handle it and forced you to black out and rest." Shinto said to him calmly. Phoenix still had one thing on his mind. "Why is my body is a child here?"

Shinto look at him for a second and said, "You must figure that out for yourself. I will see again soon. Please think about why." A glow of light was casted upon the white nothingness after Shinto finished talking. Phoenix was blinded by the light and suddenly he woke up but felt sore all over. His vision was slowly readjusting it to the light in the hideout. He was glad that his body was back to normal instead of a child. He tried to get out of the bed but the soreness impeded his attempt. It seems that I woke up too early. I wonder where everyone has gone to. Since I can't barely move any part of my body without feeling that ten cars ran me over, I'm going to continue to rest. Maybe it was the shock of not able to logout is causing this pain on me and hopefully that it will go away soon. Phoenix went back into laying on the bed hoping that the pain will go away but one thought continue to occupy his mind during his sleep.

Why I was a child in that dream or place just now? Was it real to begin with? The answer will take me a long time to know.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:50 pm

"He isn't dead. But someone else is about too be." Vera said as she bursted from her current position making what seemed unneeded evasions as she made her way too the prize. Smashing beside Gingitsune she quickly put a claw too her throat. "Anyone piss me of; she dies. Anyone kill me then my body will jerk before I die and she'll still die." she said too everyone as she licked along Gingitsune cheek. Would they kill her, would Cybelle stop her again or would something else; no one knew.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:49 pm

Zavier was getting angry. It was one thing to try to attack an ally..but to attack their leader, the person who led the campain...

That was unforgivable.

Zavier began moving slowly behind some of the other players who had gathered. There had to be a way to get Vera off of their leader...she coulnd't hold on to her for that long. She was of higher level...

Zavier moved behind Vera nd Gingitsune, unsheathing his sword. He would wait for someone, even Gingitsune herself to make the first move. Vera needed to be dealt with...

Perhaps permanently.
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:28 pm

Gingitsune's head snapped back as she registered Asgard's comment.
They had never really decided who would lead the group, and yet somewhere she had always been sure that it was she who would lead. In any case, she had been second in command while Nall was leader- didn't that insinuate that she next would inherit the position?
Before she could comment she felt the sharp claw of Vera pressed against the side of her throat.
I hadn't expected this... she thought to herself, keeping perfectly still, the amused smirk never leaving her face.
She wondered how the others would react, and how she would have to act in case anything drastic did happen. She was basically a hostage, yet she had a complete trust in her own powers, and the powers the wand Cybele had opened up to her...
She watched Zavier and sensed that he was waiting for someone to make their move... As tempting as it was for her to start, she also decided to wait...
Perhaps Asgard would want to show them a trick or two...
Her curiousity remained concerning Asgard's new powers, and what better situation was there than this one?