Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:08 am

With blade in hand Temepst began her assault onto the Crimson Knight the young man shouted out "Die," coming at her with an overhead thrust. What a fool, he shall be the one to die, giving a smirk as she continued her assault. Flipping her sword, so that the sharp edge of the blade glistened in direction of Crimson Knight, and like a bolt of lighting. Hijinx's arm had shot out to stop Tempest from continuing, some what suprised at the sudden motion. Hijinx had stopped Tempest attack and had taken out her assualter in one swift motion. The insainty that ran throughout was pulsating harder than ever, she needed some way of releasing the need to kill. Turning her blade around she she began to cut the side of herself, slowly at first, the pain meaning nothing to her and then all at once she left a long gash along her side. Leaving behind a slow trickling trail of blood long the edge, the scarlet red blood droplets hit the ground with a soft pitter patter. She looked over her shoulder at the rest that followed, her magnolia hair softly blowing across her face. Sticking the sword out she liked the edge, whipping the blood clean off with her tongue, leaving behind only a transparent liquid along its blade. Turning around, her black raven wings shimmering in a dark rainbow as the light of the sun shone down upon the area of war. The stick red substance leaving behind a bloch upon her clothing, she snickered to herself at the site. Tempest noticed the shedding of blood, and the fall of cold lifeless corps, each one being a different Knight, she giggled to herself at the sight at the war zone. The exiciment she was feeling was such a rush, it was an high that she had never experience, even her sword pulsated with expectation of another battle. With her body in the shap it was in now , she was seriously in no shape to fight. Another Knight came charging at her, another blademaster type she thought to herself. Her back facing him, she heard his loud war cry and the stomping of his metal boots upon the stone ground. Both hand now gripping the ruff leather handle of the blade, she swiftly turned around making an 180 degree turn, her blade coming in direct contact with the blade of the Knight before her. Each applying pressure to there blades trying to overwhelm the other, yet at the moment they were locked in a stale mate. “You filthy, dirty hacker, you will die this day,” the Knight said as he started down at the raven winged women “You arrogance will be your down fall, we are the saviors of this world and you are the threat. Your are an diease and I am the cure. ” “Really,” Tempest smirked “You think you bring peace and order to this world, yet you cause so much chaos. Maybe it is the hackers that are the vaccine, ones best for this world, and you’re the virus that needs to be deleted.” With a few skillful movements of her sword she was able to take the Knight my surprise and streak him with one blow. Once more the Knights body turned a pale gray as it went limp and fell toward the ground, and within a few seconds the body had disperse back into bits of data and absorbed once more into the system of the World.

OOC:Sorry bout this, I this probably seems real unrealistic because of my current level, but I have a good explentation.
Temepst | Lv. 15| Whipmaster|200 Gold

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:39 pm

The increasing numbers worried Gingitsune not even a bit. She had dispatched her first Knight without injury to herself, leaving only the deep chasm which had eventually filled itself up, and lay now only as a scar. A reminder of the battle to the side of the town.

The three Heavyblades which now came towards her she regarded with contempt. What right had they to look at her as if she were scum? It was obvious that if there was any scum, they were it, and so she would prove it to them. The power of Cybele extended not only to attack, but to healing as well, and all of her energy returned from the soothing pink revival aura.

Her attention was mainly focused on Tritoch having taken Vera hostage, the player who had taken Gingitsune hostage not a day earlier. Of course that didn't matter at all, Gingitsune was not the grudge holding sort. Her mind drifted through plans and attacks she could use to free Vera from the Wavemaster, and yet she felt that somehow that would be insulting Asgard. A part of her mind shrugged and smiled sarcastically, she and Asgard were rivals now, what did it matter is she stole his thunder? Another part was slightly more merciful, and begged her to concentrate on killing the three Heavy Blades who were so intent on destroying her.

With a lazy flick of her wand she sent crackling beam of red-hot energy hurtling toward the first Knight who was caught, and before he was able to cry out, he was incinerated. The two Heavyblades behind him sputtered and made strange noises of disbelief, then decided it would be more worthwhile to send a stream of obscenities toward her.

"You f------ hacker scum! We're going to kill you!"

Gingitsune didn't mind the irrelevant babble one bit, nor did it make her angry. Lowly soldiers would do that in battle, knowing not what else to do.
Swirling about in a sort of dance, the ends of her obi, and her sleeves dancing in the breeze she made a sort of strange show before charging towards the enemy. With a clang of metal her Cybele countered the first Heavyblade's attack by stopping it with her own wand, the other came behind her and prepared for his blow. With amazing agility, Gingitsune parried off the first one's sword, and then brought the sharp part of her wand, scythe-like, onto the second Heavyblade behind her. The cutting blade indented into the Knight's body and sent forward a stream of blood.
Gingitsune made a small sound of satisfaction. Without giving the bleeding Knight a chance to recover she paralyzed him with a withering light energy, and proceeded to destroy the very atoms of his body until, as always, there was nothing left of the enemy.

She had no doubt now that in the Real World they would be alright, so what matter was there if she played a few small games with them?
The final, remaining Heavy Blade looked at her fiercely, and yet his body betrayed his fear.

"Dirty hacker... Can't fight like a real player... has to... hide behind tricks and modifications!"

"Well, do excuse me then" Gingitsune said, "I'm a little low on time to be listening to righteous speeches and rambling, I'll have to finish you off... now!"

With the last word out of her lips she sprang forward lightly and into the air, bring her wand in a circle about her body. When she finished the very air about her glowed in a golden luminescence. The air began to swirl and converge and soon formed a sort of beautiful, golden cyclone of light energy. Within seconds it was over for the final Knight, swirled into the depths of the Cyclone and pulled apart by the furious energy.
"Light gives life, nourishes life, and can take life away. It's just the light's hypocrisy I suppose." Gingitsune mused to herself, now letting her full attention go to Tritoch, Asgard, and Vera.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:26 pm

OOC:I would love to hear it. Time to complicate things.

Cocking her head at the idea of such a low level character killing a knight in a single swift shot hijinx nodded a quick congratulations and looked towards the gate. More were streaming out, and in incredible numbers. Bracing and leaning forward, she prepares to move quickly. Reaching into her pocket she produces a speed scroll. A sadistic smile crosses her face as she holds up the scroll and touches her arm. Instantly an aura of white appears and disappears as she starts to leap forward. The image freezes in mid air and slowly fades away as the wind dies and a massive explosion goes off in the air. A second later a sonic boom flies across the town in a big air distortion as hijinx flies pass kain, tapping him on the shoulder and casting repth.

A long-arm, wavemaster, and heavyblade just exiting have time to scream as a pair or masterblades tear into their armor. Stepping back a bit they look at the twinblade, who had apparently just appeared there. Jumping into the sky, they swing down at hijinx and connect with dirt while the wave master prepares to cast. Popping into place behind them, she grabs hold of the spear and spins the long-arm. "Too slow! Come on people, it's not that hard. Look you just grab the weapon and swing." Ducking a high swipe, she stabs into the heavyblade's side and jumps backwards. A blast of water erupts from the ground as a startled spearman is thrust into the air in the middle of his advance by the spell. Grasping the tip of the spear, hijinx swings the long-arm out of the blast and bashes him into the recovering heavyblade. Holding tight to the weapon she tabbs into the pair with the misbegotten armament and turns as they stumble down the steps and fade away. Bearing her teeth, she screams at the top of her lungs as her ap do wears off. "TWIN DRAGON!" she screams in a frenzied battle fury as massive flaming dragons burst out of her blades and engulf the petrified spell caster, who had attempted to block the fire with a water spell.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:30 pm

Nighthand watched in dismay as more and more red guards swarmed out of the chaos gate. not that they would be hard to defeat, but the admin's had a definite chance of defeating them sheerly by overwhelming numbers.

leaping off his perch on a rooftop, nighthand flipped to the ground, landing in front of a twin blader. the startled guard leapt back, but nighthand's foot lashed out, catching his ankle and tripping him. nighthand dove, and drove his blade into the fallen warrior.

the twin blader screamed, and nighthand twisted the blade.

as the warrior burst into data fragments, nighthand rolled to the side, narrowly avoiding the downward swipe of a heav axeman. stopping his roll, nighthand charged the axeman, whose axe was now stuck in the ground. running up the shaft of the weapon, nighthand performed a baseball swing at the head of the axeman. his body crumpled and nighthand vaulted off his shoulder, coming down on top of a blademaster.

balancing on the guards shoulders, he swung his blade like an axe, chopping a block underneath his feet. the blademaster couldn't bring his balde up in time, and nighthand's swing took him full in the face. crying out, he started to fall backwards. nighthand backflipped behind him, and drove his sword through his body.

yanking the blade free, nighthand ran, slashing to each side, not bothering to stop to see if he hit anyone. he vaulted up onto another rooftop, and there he rested, letting others fight for a little while.

strato
Elevated Player

Post by strato » Wed Nov 26, 2003 10:50 pm

"LEAVE NONE STANDING! GLORY TO THE ADMINS!" Was all that Lakely had heard and suddenly the whole root town was covered in these crimson warriors. Their classes seemed to vary but he could tell they were all strong. As they began to charge towards the group everyone dispersed and began battling against them. It seemed that one of them had chosen Lakely to fight and was running straight at him ready to attack. Lakely quickly dashed off to his right trying to avoid the fray. He began jumping around to avoid the Long Arm warrior and since he lacked certain speed the warrior eventually caught up to him and was bearing down on Lakely with his spear.

"Crap, what am I supposed to do against this enemy? It's level 20 long arm and I'm not near as strong as that." He said as he jumped to the left to avoid the attack. At this very moment he brought his absorber out horizontally crashing into the side of the player. The long arm stood laughing at the attack.

"Are you supposed to be some kind of threat, you weak worthless hacker?" He yelled out as he twirled his spear and swung it upwards and to the left.

Lakely thrust his blade in front of the attack and blocked it. He quickly leapt back and brought his blade down diagonally from his right side bearing down on the players left shoulder. The armor cracked and was now weakened leaving him open for more attacks on that shoulder. Lakely swung around full circle and fiercely attacked the players right knee sending it to the ground with only his left knee for support. Then the long arm rose and thrust it's spear at the heavy bladers chest. At the very last moment he brought his absorber around and hit the spear toward the ground to his left by his feet and swung it again to strike the shoulder of the warrior. Now the armor was hanging and the long arm was fearful.

With immense strength he thrust his spear at Lakely's neck but a quick sidestep left the long arm moving forward. Lakely jumped back a few steps and thrust his left arm in the air yelling, "Rue Zot!" Suddenly large blocks of ice were erupting from the ground surrounding the long arm as they collided into him. Shortly after the ice blocks faded away the long arm swung quickly and attempted to strike Lakely as he stopped spinning and the spear was flying toward his leg. Lakely tried his hardest to dodge the attack but the spear crashed into the armor with a loud "Clang" and bounced off. His leg was in a bit of pain but not enough to complain about it for the armor had not given way to the severe attack that it could have been. As the long arm had regained his composure he again tried to trick Lakely by making it appear that he was swinging down at his leg again but at the last moment he brought his spear up and forced it into the other direction towards the heavy blader's face. Lakely bent back an ducked his head down to avoid the attack and took a few quick steps forward underneath the spear to thrust his Absorber into the abdomen of the player.

As Lakely pulled his sword back he stood motionless as the long arm was still standing. Lakely seemed to be doing well for himself so far and this excited him. He was low in levels in comparison to the long arm and was still alive. The long arm noticed the hole in his armor and the slight harm that had been done to him. This angered him and he leapt forward bringing his spear to Lakely's right arm crashing into him and sending him to the side and to the ground. Lakely attempted to rise but the long arm was already atop him. He was standing there laughing and mocking Lakely and had his spear on Lakely's neck gently applying force to it and said aloud, "Well well, seems you've got a bit of strength and skill. Although it doesn't matter considering the position you are in. Hmmm.... Ha ha ha you are really no match for me you low-life hacker filth. This is the end for you!" At this very moment in between laughs he lifted his spear and began to drop it down forcefully.

(OOC: Wow, I wish everyone would slow down for me. LOL. Everyone posts so quickly and there's already a full page for me to read before I can even post. Anyways, I'll be gone for like two or three days from Friday to maybe Sunday. I'll finish this battle on Thursday though.)

Edit: Oops, I meant on or by Thursday. More than likely it will be tonight. I'll begin writing up the rest right away.

THIS SIG NEEDS TO BE UPDATED

Name: Lakely

Lvl 23 Heavy Blade (110 SP)

9,000 GP

Equipment: Life Sword, Face Guard, Wrist Band, Noble Cloak, Safety Shoes

Skills: Gan Smash, Death Bringer, Rue Zot, Juk Rom, Ol Repth, Ap Ruem

Spare Equipment: Light Giver, Absorber, Horse-Killer

Guardian: Vasuki the Naga King (Lv. 9)

Golden Orb is: A bit more intense.

Wren
Elevated Player

Post by Wren » Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:38 am

Warcries and common phrases, screams, yells, shouts, weapons clashing, magic explosions and tornados, spells lit the cloud-peppered skies of Dun Loireag as the battle ensued. Wren was looking around frantically, nursing the wound he'd taken in his previous encounter. On all sides were members of the Red Guard locked in fierce combat with his friends, old and new alike. What am I doing here? I should have never left Mac Anu. Why am I--

Wren's thoughts were interrupted by a Twin Blader, who had very arrogantly tried to attack the Blademaster head-on. Both his miniscule blades swinging down parallel to one anouther, aimed for Wren's shoulders. The Prometheus quickly rose to fight back. The players' weapons met with a clash and a few sparks streaming off of the metal surfaces. Initially Wren was being pushed down, the power of the Twin Blader's slash aided him. But the sheer power of Wren, being a Blademaster, tilted the scales. His sword surged with a dark power as it rose higher up, the Crimson Knight being pushed back. With a drowned out yell, Wren threw the Blader back and spun around to meet the shaft of a Long Arm's lance. "Don't you guys ever give up," Wren said as he kicked the Long Arm back and spun to his right with a backhanded slash, slicing into the torso of a rushing Blademaster.

A final bout of frustration rose in Wren as he spread his wings and lashed out at a Heavy Blade who was about to strike out at him. Their blades met and clashed together. Each player was putting all their strength and weight behind their swords in an attempt to topple the other. Their blades shone and sparked in the "X" pattern as their eyes met. Wren's piercing jade gaze, cool and emotionless, against the Crimson Knight's deep blue eyes that shone with confidence. The Heavy Blade was much taller than Wren, and with each passing second Wren was being overwhelmed by this player's power. A wry smirk crossed Wren's face as he was being forced downwards.

"What's so funny!" The Crimson Knight demanded.

"Oh, simply the fact that I've won." Wren replied musingly.

This enraged the Heavy Blade and he pulled his sword up swiftly, giving Wren half a second to rise up once again. When the sword was pulled up, it was then dropped like a pillar, aimed for Wren's head. So once again the Blademaster threw his sword up to meet his foe's, and again the weapons clashed in a "T" form. Still Wren smiled, which did nothing but irritate the Knight. Wren's wings flapped out once, sending a gust of wind up at the Knight. With the winds, Wren's foot rose up and kicked the player in his middrift. This sent him faltering back several feet, freeing Wren of the standoff. Though the force of the kick sent Wren faltering back a few feet, as well.

Just as Wren was moving forward to attack the Heavy Blade an immense weight fell upon his back. Two Red Guards had leapt upon his back and bound his arms with their own. Using their bodyweight they held Wren down a ways so he couldn't jump to freedom or lash out with his feet so easily. The Knight that had his right hand wretched the sword from his grip just as a third walked forward. This was a class Wren had heard of, but seldom seen: the Fist Fighter.

"You bastard hacker! You'll perish at my hand. Hold him steady, men!" The Fist Fighter grinned sadistically as he pulled his right hand, clad in what looked like an iron, scaled gauntlet, back in preparation to strike.

"Wait! I'm not--" Thud! The Knight's fist flew into Wren's gut, forcing him to double over in pain as his stomach was compressed like a flat tire under the force of the punch. Wren's chest and stomach was on fire, he couldn't describe the feeling even if he had been asked to. Then came the coughing. A terrible, hacking cough. One that wouldn't subside no matter how hard Wren tried. Laughter came from the two Knights who held him steady as they pulled him back up to a standing posture.

"Take this!" Once again the Red Guard's armored fist flew into Wren's stomach, and he heaved a cough that came from the bowels of his body. It felt to him like a lung was about to pop out. This was excruciatingly painful, and there was nothing the Blademaster could do.

When he was pulled up to stand a second time, the Fist Fighter walked up to him, grabbing his jaw and examining his face. "Curious. You have a scar on your PC. A hack, no doubt. Let's just add a few more, shall we?" The other two Knights chuckled and nodded, enjoying Wren's plight.

The last thing Wren saw was a gauntlet flying into his face which knocked his upper torso back a bit, forcing his right foot to move back so he wouldn't fall over. An idea came to Wren's head as he reeled in pain. Suddenly the Blademaster's right foot flew forward, tripping up the Knight who had been holding his right arm. Then Wren wretched free his left arm and used his left hand to grab the throat of the other Knight. Placing his right hand on the back of the Knight's head, he flung him down over his shoulder, snapping the neck.

Wasting no more time, Wren shielded his body from attack with his wings as he crouched down into a ball and retrieved his sword. He could feel his wings being pounded at by the Fist Fighter, and with each individual hit, Wren grimaced in pain. Blood was running down his face and it had forced his left eye shut.

With a sudden burst of fury, Wren leapt forward, spreading his wings. "I'm sick of this!"

The Blademaster gripped the hilt of the Prometheus with both hands as he swung the blade down as quickly as he could. If he had let go of the hilt, he was sure it would have gone flying. There was a clash as the armored fist of the Fighter's right hand blocked the deadly blade just inches from his forehead. "Got free, did you? Well, now we'll have a more interesting fight."

Wren could feel deep within that the Ap Do was wearing off. But he'd fight nontheless, and he hoped he'd win.
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:07 am

(OOC: this is more a continuation of my last post. i was cut off by the need to go home.)

Vaulting once again off is rroftop, Nighthand confronted one of the newer classes, the fist fighter. the first character he had seen with this class was Kayin, when he had been kidnapped and hacked. now, he was face to face with an enemy of unknown powers. his weapon, a chain with a hooked scythe on the end. his stats, unknown.

Nighthand started fast, thrusting straight for the player's chest plate. he sidestepped, and nighthand had to aviod the chain wistling past his ear.

knocking the chain away, he temporarily disarmed the fighter. his blade swung in a clear arc, striking the fighter in the shoulder. he didn't take the brunt of it, though, because he leaned away.

by this time the fighter had pulled in his chain, and was preparing for another swing. nighthand lunged, but came up short.

standing right beside the first fighter was a second, almost identical to the first except for the face. they wielded the same weapon, and were preparing to strike.

two chains lanced out at the heavy blade, one hitting him on the arm. his swing effectivly blocked, nighthand retreated. chains lanced at him, from back and front, slicing into his arms. he managed to dodged most of the attacks, but he was left with a few stinging marks.

finally, the two fist fighter were thrown off timing. they began having only one chain out at a time, and their rythm was thrown off. nighthand had an idea.

the fist fighters, seeing their victory early, began charging their chains with energy. one was ice, one was darkness.

the ice chain lanced towards nighthand, and he began his plan. he ducked to the side, bringing his sword around. his blade, charging with fire, melted the metal chain and shattered the ice. the fist fighter, now without a weapon, turned to run, but nighthand ran him through. the second chain shot at him, and he twisted, putting the body of the first man between them.

the second chain dealt the final blow, killing nighthand's human shield and stopping the chain. before the second man could yank back his chain, nighthand reached out, wrapping it around his hand. when the fist fighter yanked it back, he leapt with it, thrusting at the man, and running him through.

as the second man burst into data, nighthand pocketed the chain. it could be useful later.

Asura
Elevated Player

Post by Asura » Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:31 am

Asura grimaces to himself as he turns way from the now healed Kain, only to see a new group of the admin come from the portal. Even though Hijinx kept most of them busy at the Chaos Gate now, more still flocked free to fight some of the injured, weaker players. It would be a tough fight to defeat them all, though they didn't necessarily need to be killed as much as they needed to be kept from fighting. This could be accomplished through disarmament or injuring to the point where they could no longer fight, but it would still take quite a bit of skill.

Asura swings out his Patriot to block the powerful strike of a Blademaster weilding the powerful blade called the Reliance. While the admin's sword was infinitely rarer then the Patriot, the boy had no doubt that the Patriot would be stronger in terms of stat bonuses. Sometimes rarity did not always help the most in a fight, even if it gave access to good abilities. The cloaked player's leg suddenly is thrusted outward, kicking into the admin's kneecap, causing the player to loosen his grip on the sword from the pain. In this second of weakness, Asura pushes his blade through his guard across the opponent's face, sending the player backwards for a bit with a bleeding wound.

However, sheer numbers would be the key problem for the players here. Even as Asura moves to take advantage of the weakened Blademaster, a wreath of flames surrounds him, inevitably a Vak Rom from a Wavemaster. The Blademaster brings his arms up around himself, wrapping his cloak close to his body in an attempt to protect himself from the flames. Even as the heat scalds his skin, the cloak manages to keep from catching aflame as well, only if from the powerful winds of Dun Loireag keeping it from lighting ablaze. As the inferno around him dies down, Asura bursts free from the flames towards the Wavemaster he had seen casting his magic, ready to strike the physically weaker player down in a quick slice.

The Blademaster's thoughts are dashed as he meets the back end of an all too familiar Ichigou, sending him spiralling backwards towards where Kain had been sent back. Slowly Asura pulls himself back up to his feet, coughing a bit as he tries to regain his breath. He glares towards the wielder of the quite powerful Ichigou, a look of pure hatred being sent towards the Long Arm. He was starting to get overwhelmed by the sheer number of enemies, not to mention their better equipment and higher levels. He couldn't fight forever without some rapid reinforcement. He could only hope to hold his ground at the moment, his sword held forward and his singed cloak blown back by the wind.

strato
Elevated Player

Post by strato » Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:48 am

Lakely was lying on the ground motionless, the crimson warrior stood over him taunting him. The long arm warrior stood ready to destroy him. He had his spear and inch above Lakely’s neck. Suddenly he lifted it and began to bring it down toward the center of the heavy blade’s neck. At this crucial moment where the blade of the spear was inches from his neck he released his Absorber and reached up grabbing the blade. As he held onto it the warrior began pushing down on it to finish what he had come here to do.

The blade began to slip in Lakely’s hands as he tried to hold it away from him. He was unsure of what was going to happen but he knew exactly what would happen if he faltered and the blade sliced through his neck. Fear began to shake his body entirely as he attempted to save himself by holding the blade. “Alright, that’s it you’re pissing me off now. Just give up you damned useless hacker!” The long arm warrior yelled as he began to forcefully push his spear down again.

Lakely’s grip of the blade began to slip and thoughts began to fill his head once more. All of the things he’d gone through so far with his fellow vanguards and what was to come with them and his new friends. As the memories of his friends returned the strength of the bond with all these people began to fill him with hope. Suddenly he thrust the blade of the spear up and it fell to the ground several feet away. As the shocked long arm stepped back, Lakely quickly swept his feet underneath his opponent who shortly after fell.

As he hit the ground he quickly scrambled over to where his spear had fallen and attempted to retrieve it. At this time Lakely was rising and as he did he picked his Absorber from the spot where he was lying moments earlier. He slowly walked over to where his opponent was lying and stood ready for him to rise. The long arm jumped up and thrust his spear at Lakely once more but Lakely again thrust his blade in front of the attack to stop it. Then he lifted his blade and swung it down from above his right shoulder towards the long arm warrior and met with a crash with his enemy’s spear. The long arm again swung his spear at Lakely and swept across the heavy blader’s cheek. Lakely jumped back and jumped towards the player swinging his blade upwards from the ground diagonally slashing across the chest armor of the long arm and then, as quick as he could, swung around thrusting the blade into the back of the long arm warrior. The crimson warrior fell to the ground and burst into data after screaming in pain.

“Wow, I can’t believe I beat him. I just got really lucky, and hopefully nothing else happens where I might become less fortunate.” Lakely said as he walked away shortly before noticing another crimson warrior standing in front of him. This one seemed a bit tougher and was of the Twin Blade class. The warrior glared at him and laughed before charging towards him.

9,000 GP

Kain
Player

Post by Kain » Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:05 am

“Gan Slash,” the spell echoed throughout the root town. Kain tried to put the voices he knew with the words, but he couldn’t make any connection. The Heavy Axeman that was knocking Kain senseless stood up just in time to see the spell. A blade glowing with the power of earth drove through the Knights’ head. The Heavy Blade lifted his head slightly and saw the green cloak of Asura spitting of the Knight. Kain struggled to push himself up, that attack must’ve been strong, seeing as how Kain didn’t do any damage to the Knight. He rolled over and pushed himself up on his hands and knees. Kain tried to stand up, but he didn’t have enough energy yet. He wanted to thank Asura, but Kain seemed to loose all energy. Struggling, he looked up and gathered all of his strength, it was getting regenerated slightly.

“Repth,” Kain heard the voice of Hijinx say as she tapped him on his shoulder. “Thank you,” Kain said, but she had already run into another battle. Quickly, all of the player’s energy was restored, and he pushed himself into a standing position. “Thank you Asura,” Kain said to Asura. “Even though I am a low level, if you need anything just ask.” Kain began to stretch now. He did some circles with his neck and stretched out his back. He could hear the cracking of the bones. He lifted his knees up to his lower chest and then snapped them back down. His Stun Sword was on the ground, so Kain bent down to pick it up. He could hear some bones crack now as well. He then looked around and saw that some players still had their hands full with Crimson Knights. One player that caught Kain’s attention was Neo, a member of the Vanguards. Kain noticed that a Heavy Blade was walking towards him.

Kain ran at the Heavy Blade, and crouched down ready to pounce on the opposing Knight. Kain flew into the air and landed on his enemy’s back. He wrapped his legs around the Knight’s waist and he his blade with two hands high in the air. The Stun Sword was angled so it would penetrate through the Knight’s armor. Kain slammed the blade down into the armor, and it made a slight crack. The Stun Sword bounced off the armor and threw Kain threw the floor. The Crimson Knight spun around and stared at Kain, who was lying on the floor. The Knight’s back was turned towards Neo; Kain hoped he’d be able to get in a few good attacks. The Knight ran towards Kain, and he threw his Blade up and somehow it hit the Heavy Blade’s chest. This attack didn’t even faze him, as the Heavy Blade brought its blade down once more. Kain managed to roll out of the way and the attack missed him. Kain pushed himself up and jumped on the Knight’s back once more. He managed to get his sword around the Knight’s neck. Their opponent spun around just in time for Kain to see another wave of Crimson Knights enter the Highland City. Kain’s fight was interrupted by the glisten of a Blade Master’s sword. This Knight ran over to Kain and threw him off the Heavy Blade.

The Blade Master leaped in the air and brought its blade down towards Kain. He jumped out of the way and his robes swayed so that the blade cut them. There was only a little tear in the robes, as Kain charged forward. His Stun Sword bounced off of the sword belonging to the Blade Master. The force of this pushed Kain back a couple of feet and he skidded in the grass. The Blade Master used this as an advantaged and drove forward at Kain, shoulder first. The Knight stepped down hard on Kain’s boot, causing him to move backwards, trying to rip the Knight off his foot. This attempt failed miserably. The Blade Master jerked its head forward and the helmet collided with Kain’s skull. His foot ripped out from under the Blade Master and Kain fell back. His foot had to have been fractured if not broken.

The Blade Master stood over Kain and began to laugh; he laughed a sort of horrific laugh. It echoed throughout the Highland City. The Blade Master held his sword horizontally and lunged forward, slamming the blade into Kain’s arm. He made a little jump, but remained on the floor. The Knight dropped to his knees and began to punch Kain in the stomach. He appeared to get bored with this, so he threw Kain over his shoulder. Kain’s neck landed in an awkward position, and Kain heard a funny sound. He rolled over and landed on his knees staring at the Blade Master. The Knight was still laughing. Kain rose to his feet and shook his head. He nodded and wiggled his injured foot a bit, the pain was excruciating. The Blade Master ran at Kain again, with his sword ready to take off Kain’s head.

Kain dove out of the way of the Crimson Knight, but managed to swing his blade around, making a direct hit with the Blade Master’s knee. This attack made the Knight slip a little, and Kain pushed himself to his feet and lunged forward. The tip of his blade made contact with the back of the Blade Master’s armor and pushed him forward. Kain dove forward and tackled the Knight. Kain dug his knee into his back and pushed his face into the grass. The Heavy Blade lifted his Stun Sword high in the air and brought it crashing down against the Blade Master’s armor. Kain thought he was winning until the Knight, who was stronger than Kain, used all of his energy and spun around. This pushed Kain into the air and he met the cold sword of the Crimson Knight. The Heavy Blade looked up and saw the Knight standing above him. He pulled Kain to his feet and he tried to take advantage of the situation. “Calam...” Kain tried to perform his ‘Calamity’ spell, but he was cut off by an elbow to the face. Blood began to gush from his face; his nose must’ve been broken. Kain fell down, with his back towards his opponent.

This time the Blade Master dove on Kain and rammed his knee into Kain’s head. “How do you like it?” The Knight screamed out. He then swung his blade around and pressed up against Kain’s neck. The Crimson Knight did some fancy maneuvering and managed to knock Kain’s Stun Sword over to the edge of the island they were fighting on. The Blade Master applied more force every second. One false move and this would be the end of Kain.
Kain//Level 20// Heavy Blade//Calamity, Juk Rom, Gan Zot, Repth

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:21 am

After Phoenix has healed from the Repth spell, he went over to the area where his Singing Blade was located after the fist fighter hit him with the double firey fist attack. He put away his Fugaku sword and reequipped his Singing Blade as he looked around for anyone needing some help. He saw Neo and Kain were having some trouble against their opponents. He decided to head over to them but suddenly a wall of fire appear right in front of Phoenix. He quickly looked behind his back and saw a wavemistress guard standing 20 feet away from him. The wavemistress had a sinister look to her as she held her wand ready to fight Phoenix.

"I can't allow you to help your weak pathetic hacker friends. You may have defeated one of the best fist fighters in the World but I'll put you in your place, hacker." The wavemistress angrily sounded at Phoenix. He knew that she probably had no clue that he was a victim not a hacker. To him, the guards are all pawns to the main admins that truely knew the group's real status. Now, he had to fight a wavemistress who probably was the sister or girlfriend of the fist fighter that he defeated earlier but he never fought a wavemaster before. He knew that they couldn't deal with physical attacks very well but they could kill him before he could even get close to them. He began to run towards the wavemistress hoping to get an attack in before she could cast a spell that wouldn't affect her but she had a spell ready for him. He saw a green circle formed under his feet. He knew it was some type of wood attack but didn't know which one it was. Phoenix began to cast Gan Rom on the area that he was in to cancel out the effect of the wood attack. He saw a green funnel shaped formation surrounding him. It was Juk Rom. A few seconds later, a brown shaped funnel appeared and mixed with the green tornado. Rocks appeared in the funnel but they were quickly destroyed from the green tornado. The two tornado attacks effectively cancel each other out only causing Phoenix little damage to him.

Phoenix continue to run towards the wavemistress and began to cast another spell at the wavemistress. "VAK ROM!" She was suprised that he casted a spell at her since her magical defense was strong and magic was useless against her. The fiery tornado attack was more of a distraction than getting actual damage against her. Since the tornado blocked her field of vision, Phoenix went behind her and waited for the fiery tornado to expire so he wouldn't get burned from his own attack. After the attack ended, the wavemistress tried to located Phoenix but she was stabbed in the back before she could find Phoenix. The stab took most of her life away and blood covered the Singing Blade and began to drop onto the grass making the color from green to red. The wavemistress took her wand and went between her legs and hit Phoenix in the crotch area. Only a woman would think up such a move to use against a man. Phoenix was intense pain as he went down on both knees.

He knew he need one more physical attack to finish off the wavemistress but now he was a disadvantage since he can feel the pain of combat. The wavemistress began to use her wand to physically abuse Phoenix. He took multiple blows to the head from the wavemistress's wand. He was lucky that it would take many blows to defeat a blademaster for a wavemaster. He had to take advantage of her fit of rage over the loss of the fist fighter. He noticed that she wasn't paying attention to his arms. He took his left arm and grabbed her right foot. He used his strength to drag her down onto him. She was laying onto top of him and he took his chance to attack her. He gripped his sword with his right hand and pludged it into her left side. She coughed up fake blood as the sword went into her side and went onto Phoenix's face.

"You should question your loyalty to the admins. This is just a game to you but for me, it's life or death." Phoenix said to her before her fake body disappeared from the root town. He slowly got up after getting a few hits from the wavemistress's wand. His face was covered with his and the wavemistress's blood. He was still feeling the effects of the first attack from her which won't disappeared for awhile. He was actually was suprised that data from that particular area was actually in the game data. He casted another Repth spell on himself and proceed towards Kain's way as he saw Kain lost his weapon. Phoenix towards where Kain was hoping to save him against the blademaster guard. He didn't make any sounds that would alert the enemy. As he got closer to the blademaster, he prepared his sword over his head and got ready to attack the blademaster. He quietly went behind the blademaster and yelled out Crack Beat as his sword impacted on the blademaster's head. The blademaster's sword fell to the ground as his body began to slowly disappeared from the root town itself. Phoenix looked at Kain and said to him.

"Heal yourself and find another Heavy Blade weapon if you needed it. I'm going to help out with anyone else if they needed it." Phoenix went up onto a rooftop and began to look for anyone who's in need of help while at the same time getting his SP refill.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

strato
Elevated Player

Post by strato » Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:35 pm

A cold wind blows through the root town Dun Loireag. As it moves past buildings and through swarms of players the sound of weapons crashing is heard in the distance. The wind blows through past Lakely and through his hair pushing every strand along with it as it flows. The wind quietly blows along the streams of data that erupted as Lakely delivered the lucky final blow against the long arm crimson guard.

Lakely stood in Dun Loireag after this battle in front of his next opponent. A twinblader stood about seven feet in front of him with blades in hands. Lakely grasped his Absorber and held it in front of him ready to attack. He knew this battle would be more difficult than the last. Not only is this opponent stronger level wise than Lakely was, but being that he was a twinblader he was a los a lot faster than him as well. “Well, let’s get this started then!” Lakely yelled this aloud as he turned his blade to its side and began to charge forward.

As he moved toward the crimson cloaked warrior he drew his sword back and thrust it forward horizontally from his right side to his left. The immense speed of the player allowed him to block Lakely’s attack with the blade in his right hand and bring his left hand blade around full circle by spinning and slashing through the armor covering Lakely’s left forearm. Lakely leapt back surprised at his speed and knew he would have to resort to another method of attack to win than speed and brute force alone. Placing the tip of his blade into the ground he held out his hand towards the twinblader and yelled aloud, “Dek Vorv!” The twinblader’s defense had fallen as planned and maybe this could lead to his fall, but his speed still bested Lakely though. Ready to begin battle once more he charged the player with his blade dragging along the ground.

As Lakely advanced he brought the sword up diagonally from behind his right side and toward the chest armor of the crimson cloaked warrior. The twinblader began to try to block with only one blade but because his defense was down he was forced to use both of them. Lakely’s attack had been stopped by the twinblader directly in front of his own chest. Lakely tightened his grip on the handle of the blade and he began pushing it forward piercing the armor. The twinblader began twirling his blades and as he grabbed them he thrust them into both sides of Lakely’s chest. The heavy blader let out a painful scream and fell back to the ground. The crimson guard began laughing and said, “Do you really think you can beat me you hacker scum?” As he walked towards Lakely, as he was rising, he began to anxiously twirl his blades and readied to attack him. As Lakely stood in front of him he pushed his left blade into the armor covering his stomach and threw his elbow up hitting Lakely’s nose and knocking him back.

Lakely staggered forward and thrust his blade at the already cracked armor that covered the crimson guards chest. The twinblader replied to this by delivering a punch to Lakely’s jaw and kicking behind his knee causing him to fall. The twinblader began to kick him in his side as he lie on the ground helpless. He began to kick him again and Lakely reached out and grabbed his leg and threw it up causing him to slip and fall. Lakely rose and as the crimson warrior rose Lakely stood ready to bring him to the ground again. He swung his blade at the twinblader and it crashed into the head armor his opponent was wearing. The only way he thought he could rid of this crimson menace seemed simple enough to work.

As the wind began to blow again Lakely placed his Absorber in the ground tip first and began to focus his energy. The sultry wind blew through his armor and clothing as he placed his left foot forward shifting his weight. He thrust his hand out and yelled, “Juk Rom!” and all the cool wind began to focus on one spot as leaves and branches became entwined with the winds and encircled the twinblader. “Now, this is the end of you. Are you ready for this!?” Lakely yelled as the winds became stronger and he ran forward thrusting his blade in the center. As he pulled it out of the cyclone he saw his opponent dissolve into data and gently be carried away by the winds as they slowly ceased their spinning and were again replaced by the cool relaxing winds. Lakely used a “Repth” spell and looked around to try and find someone who might be in need of his assistance as he waited for his SP meter to fill.

Edit: (OOC: I'll be leaving tonight to go to my mother's house and will be back sometime Saturday. Hopefully you all won't have posted three times per person by the time I get back, lol.)

9,000 GP

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:08 pm

Gingitsune looked about her, and her face brightened as she saw that the new recruits were getting along perfectly with their first challenge. She herself was becoming a bit bored, after destroying four Guards already she was now looking up at Tritoch expectantly. Would he just keep them fighting his minions until the end of the world, or would he actually do something?

The glance was also aimed at Asgard, who had not so much as moved since Vera had been taken hostage. With a deft leap Gingitsune launched herself up and into the air, and landed somewhat close to Asgard, planting her wand on the ground, and her free hand on her hip.
A smirk came onto her face, an insolent look directed purely at Tritoch.

"Hiding behind a hostage are we?" she asked challengingly.

Tritoch's gaze met hers, and the two Wavemasters glared intense hatred at each other.

"How many rats are going to come out of the hole?" she asked, patiently pointing at the streaming Guards and the Chaos Gate, "they're becoming quite tedious and are in no way challenging, the more that come out the more we'll slaughter," Gingitsune feigned a yawn, "really, it's all very unoriginal."

Tritoch gritted his teeth, "Do you want me to kill her, do you really not care for your comrade? Of course not, I'm not that ignorant, it's another one of your tricks, and you're arrogant enough to think I will believe it. I am not gullible, especially not to hacker scum." he spit out the last words
vehemently, and glared up at his hostage.

"One move, either of you, and I will kill her. It makes no difference to me, one less insolent rodent in this world."

Gingitsune's smirk transformed into a large smile, her eyes narrowing into mere slits as she watched Tritoch. Without saying a word she raised her wand, Cybele, and without removing her eyes from the now very wary Tritoch, she pointed it at the Chaos Gate. The light around her wand blazed like fire, and came around her head and body, spreading the firey aura. The light itself was the colour of blood, dark red and violent. With a flick of her wrist Gingitsune gathered the light energy, and without moving her mouth she sent forth a tremendous spell. The ball of energy blasted forward, towards the Chaos Gate and the emerging Guards. Without slowing down, the light energy cascaded through the Guards, leaving nothing of them, and blasted into the very core of the Chaos Gate, reacting with it in a deafening explosion.

"I'm afraid that the Chaos Gate is having some slight technical difficulties she said softly, warningly, "Oh I do hope it comes back soon, n'est-ce pas?"

She knew that the other players would easily deal with the remaining Guards, now that the flow had ceased indefinately. That blast, however, had taken quite a bit of energy from her as she had to channel the exact sort of ray to interact with the data of the Chaos Gate. Her face, however, did not betray any such witness. Given a little time Gingitsune would recover, the very light of the artificial sun strengthened her, making her feel oddly like a plant.

(ooc: sorry for the shortness, I need Asgard to post :))

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:04 pm

Nighthand watched as Gingitsune blew up the chaos gate. but before he could react, he was face to face with another of the red guards. he was practically a mirror of the first man he had fought, the heavy blade.

Nighthand leapt into the air, comign down in a vertical swing. expecting to take out the guard, he was surprised to be thrown to the side. he rolled and came to his knees, but the heavy blade guard was already there, his own blade to nighthand's neck.

"You are no challenge, Rebel."

oddly, nighthand had a flashback. that was almost exactly the situation he had been in fighting the first heavy blader. he tried to remember what he had said.

"You really have no chance, so i gift you with Ap Do." said the guard.

Nighthand felt the speed coursing through him.

"With this speed, you will give me a challenge before you die."

it was so similar to the first battle that nighthand began to wonder if he was really killing all these people, or if he was actually destroying programs, and he had just found an identical one.

the two heavy blades began circling, just like they had in the first battle.

the contest of speed a draw, the two began flicking out attacks. nighthand stabbed, but it was blocked. he pulled his sword up in time to parry the swipe of the guard and send one of his own. this too was parried, and another thrust came from the guard.

suddenly, nighthand leapt, lashing out with one of his feet. the guard took the blow to the chest, and was thrown off balance. but just before nighthand would have been free, the guard reached out and caught his leg. twisting, the guard brought him down onto the ground, with a resounding smack. releasing his grip on nighthand's leg, the guard tried to stepback, but nighthand bounced from the impact and caught him by the shoulders. falling backwards, nighthand kicked the guard high into the air.

rolling into a crouch, nighthand watched as the guard gabbed the lip of the building and used it to flip himself even higher into the air. at the peak of his leap, he rolled, coming down headfirst with a strike at the ready. nighthand leapt up to meet him.

identical poses, the two heavy blades swung at the exact same time, their blades impacting. a shockwave blazed out from their impact. nighthand had poured all the fire energy he could in the short time into his blade, and at the same time the guard had added his own darkness energy. the two elements, striking with such force, exploded violently, sending nighthand up into the air, and the guard crashing to the ground.

his senses disrupted by the proximity fo the explosion, nighthand was unable to control his fall. he struck the ground not five feet from his enemy.

coming to their feet at the same time, nighthand could feel his speed wearing off. the guard, however, was still as fast as ever.

"You feel your spped decreasing, Rebel. but you see i am as fast as i always was. i have auto AP Do, and you have nothing!"

not willing to use one of his newly gotten speed charms, Nighthand tried to keep up with the images of the guard. the guard circled him madly, lashing out in a strike, barely parried by nighthand. his blows became faster and faster, until nighthand could barely see them, let alone parry them. he had one chance left.

Leaping as high as he could, nighthand landed on the peak of one of the nearby buildings. looking down, he could see the battle raging below him. the enemy heavy blade stopped in his spinning, and leapt in a fast thrust that nighthand had no way of avioding.

This was when nighthand realized the fatal flaw of his plan.

in the last battle, he had destroyed the guard by drawing the guard into the path of one of asgard's attacks.

in this position, however, asgard was not firing. vera was trapped, so asgard's attacks had stopped.

the heavy blader's thrust was fast, but nighthand was able to dodge a killing blow. the blade, luckily more of a blademaster's weapon than a heavy bladers, stabbed into his shoulder, running through.

nighthand felt intense pain, but ignored it. he rolled backwards on the rooftop, the blade in his body yanked free of the enemies hand. it stabbed into the rooftop, keeping nighthand from falling off. the guard, however, was not so lucky. nighthand kicked him into the air, and he sailed clean over the edge of the town, falling into the abyss below.

nighthand drew the blade from his arm, examining it. the darkness blade was fractured, useless for fighting ever again. with all his might, he struck the rooftop with the fractured blade, watching the blade itself shatter. all that remained in his hand was the hilt, which nighthand pocketed.

slumping to a flatter part of the roof, nighthand lay still. his wound eliminated him from fighting for a while, at least until the root town's healing effect took care of it. even now the wound was knitting, but the pain was too much for a battle right now.

(OOC: nigthhand will be out of comission for a while, but will be back soon.)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:52 pm

Scratching her head and staring at the remains of the warp gate, hijinx places her other hand on her waist and scoffs. Turning and walking slowly to the top of the stairs, hijinx cups her hands around her mouth and bellows over the clashing weapons and yells of the guards. "Hey Gingi! You could've given me another couple of minutes!" Stoping and looking down and left, the twinblade spots the hands of the long arm clinging to the side of the island. "Go away, you bore me." Yawning loudly and irritating the longarm, she stomps on his hand and watches him plummet into the mist. Four more attackers rush up the stairs after her as she puts away her blades.

Smiling in spite of the fact tirath had left the knights to fight as they pleased, she jumped down the incline and met the four blademasters half-way, pleased to see that the knights, if weak, still had their valor.

Kicking the first in the stomach, she laughs gleefully as she flips backwards to dodge a well aimed stab. The four circle her, hoping to gain an upper hand. Pulling out a comic, she flips though the pages as the angry knights stab inwards all at once. Bowing at the last second, she laughs histerically as the hero is bashed in the head with a mallet by a large mushroom. The surprised blademasters sink the swords deep into each other, making a cross over hijinx's back. Stumbling back in pain, they griptheir fresh wounds and heal. Now they began following sequence , each attacking in turn. Bending backwards she dodges the first swipe and spins left and ducks to dodge a stab-slash combo. Rolling forward into the middle of the group, she does a full spin and sweeps the players off their feet. The whole lot grabs the edge and struggles to pull themselves up as the rabbit turns her spin into a break dance, much to their annoyance. Laying cross legged on the incline, she puts away her comic and does a jig on the suspended players hands. Letting go one by one, she ends her dance over the last one. Pulling out a spiral edge, she slowly begins to stab in between his fingers. Gradually increasing the pace, she yawns and looks around. Screaming in anguish, the knight falls down and logs out, sucking on his poor finger. "These guys are boring. I need something more adventuress. A new class! ALRIGHT!" Rushing headlong into the mess of combatants, she makes a bee-line for the fist fighter attacking wren.

Cheering and raising hell as she advanced, hijinx bounded high into the sky, landing with crushing impact on the fist fighters shoulders from behind. Refusing to fall, he braced and held his stance. How-ever, before he could remove the meddling twinblade, she had twisted his helm around, obstructing his view. Banging hard with both of her hands clasped together, she jams the helmet in place, effectively blinding him. Poking the fist fighter several times to lure him, she ducked and sidestepped his guesswork punches. Laughing as he realized where hijinx was, he threw a hard right for what he correctly guessed was her head. Catching the fist with both hands and locking into position, she slides back several feet and shakes her hands, tears welling up in her eyes. "Ow! You're mean. Wren you finish him." Jumping on top of the nearest building, she sits next to nighthand and looks at her hands as she holds them limply out in front of her.

ooc: Hope you don't mind my helping wren. I think this makes it a little more fair.
Last edited by Hijinx on Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."