Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Asgard
Exalted Player

Theta: The Plea of the Forgotten

Post by Asgard » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:09 pm

Gem and Eye were infamous of being two of the very best in what they do. They were given a hefty sum for the capture, or deletion, of Asgard, the rogue player. They tracked him finally to the market of the canal town of Mac Anu. Yet, that is where they met the brick wall.

===============================================

Eye narrowly missed being victimized by Cybele, Gingitsune's mysterious weapon. The wavemaster wand lashed a ferocious beam of light energy, which the twinblade dodged by narrowly diving into an adjacent alleyway. Even though he and his brother Gem shadowed every one of their opponents in level, they were no match for the treasures in which the group had been given to them. As he slid across the darkened pavement, he began to realize on how big this job was, and the fact that it was heading down the path for failure. Pondering his plan, he saw that a 13 to 2 battle, regardless of level, would indeed be a total suicide mission.

As he knelt in the alleyway, the group eagerly waiting for him to emerge, a hand pressed on Eye's shoulder. He looked to the side, seeing the answer to his problem...

Asgard crashed to the floor, his knees being his only support from his face hitting the rain soaked pavement. His arms fell to the floor for another layer of help. He could feel his lungs convulse with every breath, in and out, in and out. The battles before pushed his limits far past the extreme and he could feel an end result with it. Total and absolute exhaustion.

"Are you ok?"

He couldn't even raise his head to see who was talking to him. Yet, history displayed that the voice in his ears was Gingi's, the one that he "competed" for leadership with. At that point, in all his fatigue, he could feel how stupid he must look. He was the one trying to be the leader and the lone wolf at the same time. The dark impulses within drove him well over the edge and off the cliff. At this point, Asgard felt embarrased, yet invisible due to his reddened face.

He felt a sharp ping on his shoulders repeat over and over again. "Cmon, Mr. Bigshotness! Get up so we can go home! Or at least play with my ball!"

Hijinx.

"I don't think we have the sudden time for that."

Nighthand.

"I agree. The administrative army could come here at any second."

Phoenix.

"I agree. We must get out of here."

Gingi, again.

Asgard suddenly felt a lift from underneath his arms. Being supported by both Kain and Wren. He could finally bring his head forward to see. The group was headed back to the gate, most likely to Dun Loireag and further to the hideout. They reached the gate with no problem. Gingitsune drummed in an immediate server change for the whole party.

Seconds passed, but nothing happened.

The group looked quizzically towards the rotating chaos portal. Gingi tried again, but with the same result. Fail.

"You're not going anywhere."

Asgard could feel shivers jab themselves into his spine. He could very well recognize that voice. Gathering up reserves of strength, he left the cradle of Kain and Wren and turned around.

A lone long arm stood in the middle of the street. With his brash, spiky red hair, he looked at Asgard with vigor.

"Kamui!" Vera shouted out loud.

Indeed it was Kamui, the 4th strongest Long Arm in the game, also blessed with the powers of an administrator. Those who encountered him before knew what he was after. He was after Asgard, much more than Tritoch.

Asgard grasped his swords and began slowly walking towards his foe. He didn't know how he was capable of doing so. The dualist felt like a zombie fresh from the grave, less alone a warrior cocky enough to fight an opponent two times his power at LEAST.

"Asgard NO! It's a trap!" The group rushed towards him, but suddenly stopped before even reaching for him. Out from the alley and appeared from the rooftop came a battalion of Wavemasters. They held their staffs ready to dish some serious magical pain. Tritoch appeared from behind the group, his Lanceor already appearant to the visible eye. He was ready to vaporize anyone that even looked wrong.

"Hands above your head!" He told the group. Reluctantly, they complied, save one.

Almost like at the incident at Dun Loireag, Vera busted out her razor sharp claws and began taking out the nearest wavemaster. She flung him into a pile of them, knocking them down like bowling pins. Ready for a lunge at Tritoch, she positioned herself, but was met by a rooftop wavemasters' OrRue Rom. The thrashing hurricane encased Vera and noisily attacked her, leaving her ghosted and on the floor.

"Vera NO!" Gingi said. She brought Cybele to her front and prepared a spell, but Tritoch's grip lashed out at her and brought her arms behind her, much like an arrested felon. True to be told, they were all felons now. Helping a wanted man and all.

Asgard, meanwhile, stared down death.

"Why are you so hellbent on taking me in? I know I did something that could be seen as offensive to the admins, but that was a long time ago!" Meanwhile, Kamui looked on nonchalantly, his spear pointed at Asgard's head. The rain began to pour harder. "I've had months of LIVING in this game to repent for my crime. The trials that I, and the others you hold prisoner, have made up multiple PAST LIVES of sin!"

"I don't care about anything that you say, Thor." Kamui responded. "We know well of what you've done...We know well of what your opponents, the hackers, are....We know well of the action that we must take..." He paused. "But we also know of what you are."

Kamui's spear began to shine a green color. From the start of the blade, a circle of green "things" became visible. They seemed to widen and lengthen with every passing second. Asgard's eyes became wide. He knew what was coming.

Gods above...Guide my sword...

He broke out into a mad dash, straight for Kamui. Ultima and Awaikage appeared in his hands, the blades shining as bright as beacons. He came closer...

and closer...
and closer...
but never got there...

The green ring of power began to electrify, sending sparks of energy across the sphere. It began to shine a neon green color that was almost blinding to look at directly.

"DATA DRAIN!"

The ring erupted into a giant circle and lashed out tendrils of energy that slammed into and out of the charging dualist. Almost held in place, Asgard's feet flew forward while his body remained vertical. Asgard could feel his energy slowly slipping away from his body. He could feel portions of his body simply disappearing into thin air. He could feel release. Release from all that was this nightmare....

Asgard's body yet again crashed onto the doused pavement, face up and inches away from his target. His pupils were white with no sign of an iris. Portions of his body were simply gone, vanished into the simulated storm. His blades disappeared as well, feeling that this was the end for him.

He was still conscious, however, only broken every which way possible. He had lost his senses. He had lost vital parts of his body. He had lost touch with his magical weapons.

He, was going to die.

Kamui stood over his broken body, holding an orb shining a yellowish glow. "That's all I need from you...."

"Now for your friends..."

Asgard layed motionless on the ground. He was totally unaware. Kamui stepped up to the group. They all had their arms behind their back and stood up in a line facing Kamui's "firing squad" of Wavemasters.

"As for your punishment in the debacle, I offer you this. Death, or silence."
Before he could continue, he felt something light strike his face. It wasn't a raindrop. Asura had spit on him from a short distance away. He didn't even have to speak to show the disgust that the group shared with him. Kamui wiped the spit off his face, smirking.

"Very well."

The wavemasters stepped in front of Kamui and stared their targets down. Charging their spells for an attack, the group winced for the worst.

Is it time?

It is...

A monster's screech echoed out through the town of Mac Anu. The very sound of it sent chills down the spine of the executioners.

"W..wh....What was that?!?!" one of the said nervously. Kamui was unfazed, but still paid attention to whatever that was. The whole garrison of wavemasters started to look around, wondering where it came from.

A creature flew low and decimated one of the squad from behind, sending it to the floor, gasping for air. And then nothing...

A fear tactic, no less. An effective one being used by MONSTERS.

Then, total hell broke loose.

Later, at the Theta hideout...

No one could believe of what happened. Creatures that they have never even seen before came to help them in their dire need. They seemed to warm up to the players, much like pets and their owners...

However, one was not able to show his praise. Asgard lay flat on one of the beds, still as broken as before by the Data Drain. A gryphon, barely 4 feet in length, covered in brownish-black wings and a dull bronze body, stayed by his bedside. He had gotten him out of the thick of the battle, before the bodies started flying. It felt like it was his sworn duty to protect him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Chaos Portal of Dun Loireag sprang to life, materializing a character in the entrance to town. A twinblade, wearing an ornate red and brown outfit, limped his way towards the center of the mountain town. Passers by gave him an odd look, as they never saw someone actually injured in a Root town. That was an impossibility in the game. His silver hair shone in the sun as he peddled back and forth through Dun Loireag.

Gingi, he thought to himself, Where are you?

OOC: With this, Asgard as a character will be disabled for awhile, same with my Gryphon, Terro (I'll get the stats on that soon. And no one makes jokes about Onion Knight or face me wrath :P). I'm sorry if this post seems broken, I've had a few distractions in RL while I was doing this post up.

To Argilus: That last paragraph was you. Hope I didn't describe you character wrong. I was just going off the appearance of Jet.

-Asgard
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:38 am

Gingitsune blinked slowly, shifting the weight of Cybele from one hand to the other as a strange, small creature stared up at her unnervingly. The golden feline eyes that looked at her with great intensity were those of a beautiful creature.

At first glance it looked like a lion, but it was hardly so, the golden tawny body covered in silky fur and the long tufted tail did indeed match that of the lion, but there the similarity ended. The legs and paws were most definately feline, but they were much stronger than those of the lion, delicate yet taut with muscles ready to spring. The paws were quite enormous, and the claws that came out of them, rhymically tapping the floor, were nightmarish in appearance- long, black and deadly.

From the powerful, sleek back of the creature grew two large angelic wings, pure white and feathered, folded alongside her body in disuse.
The head, perhaps, was the most striking of all of the features of the creature. It was feline and human all in one, mixed to form a beautiful faces, covered in short golden fur. The eyes were large and long, tapering at the ends and followed by wings of black make-up, and expressive brown eyebrows. The nose was human, though shorter to fit the feline face, and the mouth was large with full lips. The creature's ears were exactly where a human's ears would be, but cat like, longer and extending out horizontally, each adorned with a golden hoop earring.
Upon her forehead she wore a blew jewel upon a golden chain which fell to the bridge of her nose.

Her head was adorned with the headdress of the Pharaohs in blue and gold, her neck was hung with an enormous necklace of the same colours, finished by an ankh, and about her forelimbs were thick golden armlets.
She looked very queenly.

The disconcerting feline gaze finally made Gingitsune ask, in a haughty matter herself, "who are you?"
The creature answered in a mysterious, low voice "Long neck, no hands, 100 legs, cannot stand. Born of a forest nest, against a wall I rest."
Gingitsune's vulpine violet eyes narrowed and her eyebrown went up, "Ah so you're a Sphinx? Well I thought so but I thought it more polite to ask your name..."

"Answer my riddle, or your life is forfeit!" the creature growled, though four feet tall the Sphinx bared it's large teeth ominously and swished it's whip like tail along the ground behind it.

"Simple! It's a broom, you'll need to think up something better than that..."

The Sphinx's face became disconcerted for a moment, but she quickly regained her composure.

"I've no eyes, but once did see, thoughts had I, but now I am empty."
Gingitsune sighed, and in a bored tone replied "Skull..."

The Sphinx smiled, and nodded its assent, then stood up and walked
toward Gingitsune, stopping a foot from her and put a large paw up she said, "I am Jocasta, call me not a pet for I am not a plaything, I am your guardian. I will serve you with the full capacity of my strength, and will be loyal. Take me seriously or I'll bite your hand off." she finished, growling as she noticed a small smile creeping onto Gingitsune's lips.
The smile vanished and Gingitsune put her own hand out, grasping the paw and giving it a shake. "I am Gingitsune, and I am honoured to recieve you into my service Jocasta."

Jocasta smiled flicked Gingitsune with her tail in a friendly manner, then with a lithe leap, jumped onto the couch and assumed the air of a queen upon her throne.

Gingitsune now looked over at Asgard, his broken body lay upon a bed, and his own Guardian, a Gryphon, stood by him stolidly. Walking over Gingitsune pulled the blankets out of a cupboard and arranged one over Asgard's unconscious form, checking his 'pulse' and finding it steady. She looked over at the Gryphon, who gazed back with aquilan eyes, glowing yellow with a narrow black pupil. "I will watch him" said the Gryphon, in a throaty voice, "you need not fear for him."

Gingitsune nodded, giving the blanket one final tug and walking back to where the others stood, admiring their own 'pets' or 'guardians' or whatever they liked to call themselves. Jocasta was gazing disdainfully over the other creatures, but they were nothing short of spectacular. A medley of monsters fresh out of a Mythology book, from Hippogriff to Phoenix to Cerberus and more.
"Well this is a welcome surprise anyway," Gingitsune thought to herself, smiling, "after all of our hard work we did deserve this little break..."

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:55 am

Back in the hideout after the battle, Nighthand was confronted by a strange animal. It padded up to him as he rested against the wall of the hideout, recovering. He had sustained injuries in the fight, as most of them had, and was feeling the soreness of them.

This strange creature walked up to him, and he instantly knew it was his. It looked like a dog with three heads, the size of an adult grunty, except it was covered in scales instead of fur. To the casual eye, the creature was completly black, but Nighthand could tell a small difference.

To Nighthand's eyes, the cerberus' scales glimmered with colors, yellow, red, blue, green. All were dark, as if they were shining through a layer of dense smoke.

The cerberus turned slightly so the three heads could look at the heavy blade. They spoke into his mind.

You are Nighthand.

Nighthand nodded.

You are searching the darkness for a way out.

Again he nodded.

You are injured. Let us help.

Before Nighthand could do more than nod again, the Cerberus moved forward, touching Nighthand's hand with it's paws. When the creature touched him, he felt a rush of healing.

Repth. The three heads spoke as one.

As the healing flooded into Nighthand, with it came memories and thoughts. He learned the history of the Cerberus, what it's name was, and almost everything about it.

The Cerberus of Shadows, a monster created by the designers of the game in it's first incarnations. A powerful mosnter of the darkness element, it was often feared as an unkillable monster and a boss-like creature that haunted the shadows of the dark fields and dungeons. However, as the game improved, the masters of the game decided that it was too powerful for the new players to encounter. Thus, they altered the scripting of the game such that the Cerberus would no longer respawn. However, the actions caused an unforseen development. As each Cerberus is killed, it's power is spread among the rest of the remaining creatures. Now, Shard, the last of the Cerberus' has gathered the power of them all, and has seen it's time to do something with it's power. Thus, it has come to aid those in need.

As Nighthand regained his full health, he talked to Shard.

-You have come to help me.-

Yes.

-Thank you-

And at this moment, Nighthand realized how much he had come to depend on the others around him, and those these others could not see. At this moment, he opened his mind again to those he had forsaken, the SDRP and the Girl from the soul shrine, and most of all, Shard. At this moment, he was whole.

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:39 am

The gate has warped him back to Chaos Portal of Dun Loireag. His body soiled with blood with his clothes massivly tattered. One eye was swollen shut and he had so many gashes upon his body he was a mind boggling thought how he was able to stand. His voice suddenly cried out, but nothing of speach, it was a small plea. The characters all around were amazed that such a player was so damaged, and bleeding. They stood back as Argilus walked slowly forwards, he stumbled a couple of times and fell over holding on to a spiral pole next to the path.
Argilus pulled himself up from his slump and looked around, he sources told him that the players he searched for were in this server, but he didn't see any of them. Argilus limped ahead a few paces and slowly closed his eyes. Bringing up his hand to his chest and hold his index finger aginst his right palm. His body began to glow with a yellowish aura as his clothes tattered clothes flittered and flowed as wind and energy surged around him. His chest began to change to a transparent red tint, as a black shadow like figure game bolting out. It flung around into the sky and it's image morphed into a bird like a figure, it circled several times and then landed in front of Argilus. The birde in better classification was a Raven, a smaller one. It looked up and him in a questionable blink.
"Find them, find the ones in search of the opening." Argilus whispered. The Raven, noded and ^cawd^ in response and flew into the sky, it flew with such speed and agility, but with such grace it was shortened as it circled where the hide out was located, behind the Grunty farm. It flew and changed back into a shadowish figure and vanished back into Argilus chest. Gathering the remaining strength he had left he walked slowly to the Grunty farm and cut around back, where a small door had been present. Still rude as Arg had always been he didn't knocked and walked right in. There everyone he remembered was present, feeling a great sigh of relief they were still alive he gave in and passed out, falling on the floor. Everyone there was shocked and surprised at this sudden entrance of a familiar character.

Gingisune, taken back by this ran forward to help Argilus up but came to a sudden surprise that Argilus had two arms....one he'd had and the one he lost in the Colisum was wrapped in mismatched cloth, hiding what was ever hiding under neath his what appeared to be new arm. Argilus looked up at Gingi and tried to speak, "Kurai...it's him....Kurai..it's..."
Gingi gathered herself, and used a full healing potion on Argilus, he must of been completely dry on items, and still low on mana. Argilus body waved to perfection, and his eyes shot open, he rushed up and grabbed Gingi's arm. "Kurai! We have to stop him, he's gone crazy, he's been killing.....for no reason, just random killing. Please he have to stop him!" Argilus demanded, he'd never expressed himself so foward before, it was really different of him. His eyes, they were searching for hope. Although it was a little hard to believe that Kurai, going crazy, the polite and charming Long Arm who had such a positive personality could possibily be doing what Argilus was telling them.

Everyone looked at each other in question.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:51 pm

Gingitsune's eyes opened wide as Argilus made his pronouncement, her large violet eyes wavered and shifted within their sockets, and her hand balled up into a fist.
Kurai? It wasn't possible... Random killing? Since when had Kurai been a berserker? He had always been so kind and quiet... She willed the questions out of her head and calmed herself, calling Wren and Nighthand to help her get Argilus onto a bed. She looked down at him with concern etched in her pale face, "Argilus... start from the beginning..." she said quietly, putting a hand on Argilus's arm.
"What happened to Kurai?"
Jocasta rose from her spot on the couch and padded over to the bed, stopping to sprawl down next to her mistress. Raising her golden eyes up she glared at Gingitsune, in a low voice she said "let hime rest..."
Gingitsune looked down, arching an eyebrow, "patience isn't one of my virtues, if Argilus wished to rest he would tell me!"
Looking down at the Twin Blade she wondered where he had been all this time, and how he had regained his arm. He looked very wounded and bedraggled, like he'd been wrestling a pack of tigers.
Had... Kurai done this?
Rage filled her, but she controlled herself, why did these bad things happen to them constantly?

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:52 am

Zavier sat in the hideout, reviewing everything that had happened. It was crazy, these two Twinbladers who had so much power. Asgard was being hurt, and even his powers lessening in comparison…but then, these creatures had come…

Zavier looked around at the players around him, each talking and interacting with these mythological creatures. In many ways, the creatures represented their masters. They seemed to be the animal/mythological representations of each character’s mind. But as Zavier looked at them, one thing puzzled him.

Where was his companion?

He didn’t know if it was his fault, of if the ones who received the animals simply were chosen to be granted their powers. Whatever it was, part of him was saddened by the fact that he didn’t get one. Anger rumbled inside of him, and he knew why. He felt as though he were being cheated, as if everyone around him was somehow special. “But then, I’m nothing special at all,” he thought as he walked outside. “I don’t deserve anything special; I can’t even protect people when I need to. How dare I get angry at these animals for choosing people with…potential.” As Zavier thought this, he felt his body respond to him a bit slower than normal. Not thinking much about it, he leaned against the wall of the hideout and immediately felt his energy rushing throughout his body. He began to breathe heavier as it felt as though all of his energy was wafting from him. “Help…me…,” he cried silently, hoping that someone would hear him. He repeated this as he slid slowly towards the ground and into nothingness…

When Zavier opened his eyes, he didn’t know where he was. He appeared to be suspended in space, and he could see thousands of stars around him. As he looked, the stars were transformed, some of them dying, others becoming black holes, some sampling exploding and sending their waves of energy throughout the expanse. Zavier looked for Earth, but he couldn’t find it. Not that he imagined that he would, but not seeing the Earth and being suspended in space began to work at his fear. He began to panic, his breathing coming in quicker and quicker breaths. “Wait! How am I breathing?” he thought to himself as his eyes went wide. He began to hyperventilate, not seeming to get enough air at once, and feeling that what air he got would have to last him. Suddenly, as he began to feel extremely lightheaded, an explosion rocked his ears. He squinted as an amazing amount of light came from a star that had been towards the center of the expanse. As he watched, the “star” began to slowly make its way towards him, the brightness making him completely close his eyes. He was completely afraid.

“Fear not, mortal. If you feel death, you will never fulfill your true purpose. Instead, focus on that unreasonable fear and make it increase your initiative to live.” The star seemed to talk, if talking could be applied. Zavier felt as though the words were coming straight into his mind, not as if he were actually using his ears to hear it.

“Who are you?”

“I have been called many things in my lifetime, warrior. But, answer me this; what do you desire most in your life, out of your existence?”

“What do I want out of my existence? I want to help people, to protect those who cannot protect themselves.”

“But what do you wish from your life? What do you wish to gain from your life?”

“As I said, I want to help people, I want...”

“You do not listen. I did not ask you what you wanted to do. I asked you what you wanted of your life, what you wanted within you.”

Zavier was puzzled with the words of the star. What did he want out of him? He wanted what everyone else wanted. He wanted people to be protected, and he wanted to be able to protect those people with everything he had. He wanted to be a symbol of honor; he wanted to be everything he could. But then, in order to be that, he would have to gain not only cunning, but strength in his life. Suddenly Zavier looked up, realizing what the star asked of him. “Of my existence, I want strength, wisdom, and the ability to fight.”

“Finally, warrior, you understand. I have long awaited someone who had the drive to become a champion, some even going so far as to call these people as heroes. Regardless mortal, let me show you my true form.”

Zavier’s eyes were closed, yet he could tell that the light was fluctuating around him. He felt the light dimmer some, and he was just able to look at the being in front of him. The star began to expand, a mass of energy and light as things within it swirled throughout the course of its body. Suddenly, from atop the mass of energy, a head began to take form. The arms began to form, and the entire body began to shape. As Zavier began to open his eyes ever further, the being in front of him began to fill and color. Soon, Zavier could see the true form of the being. His eyes widened at what he saw.

“Is that truly you, the dragon of legends, Bahamut?”

“Indeed. It is I, called the King of the Dragons. For so long have I awaited a Dragon Knight, one with the potential to free me and embody me. I have chosen you Zavier, and I will become one with you.” Zavier felt strange energy flowing though him, not healing or hostile, but friendly, loving. He began to feel the thoughts of Bahamut, and the past of the dragon began to play though his mind. He knew every battle the dragon had fought, every master the dragon once responded to, and the fateful sealing of him many years ago. When he finished, Zavier looked at him, barely able to keep his composure.

”You are now my master. I will accept what you will, and I will serve you eternally. I have sensed the other powers of the dragons within you. These have been my warriors in many times past, and I will join them with me.” Zavier felt the Wood, Bronze, Iron, and Water dragons stirring within him, calling out to Bahamut. He felt portions of their powers going into Bahamut, which caused his coloring to shimmer. When the process was complete, Bahamut stood before him, his body continually changing colors. “They are not parts of me in some sense, yet I sense that you do not have all of them. As you gain new powers, I will join with them as well. Perhaps, when you achieve the Ether Dragon, I will be at full power for you. But for now, go back to your world mortal. I await your summons.”

Zavier awoke still laying against the side of the building. He is mind told him that he had been dreaming, and for a long time…but it did not seem that way. In fact, it seemed as though only a minute or two had actually passed by. Zavier thought of what Bahamut had said, yet he did not know. Did he truly believe what was said would happen? He would like a fool if it didn’t. “Well, it’s worth the risk. I am Zavier Dragonus, the Dragon Knight of the Descending Host.”

With that, Zavier stood up. He stabbed his sword into the ground, and called upon the powers within him. He felt the other dragons, and something else…something stirring, yet not completely awoken. Zavier’s heat quickened as he hoped. Could it be? Had the dream actually been real?

“Bahamut, if you are within me, I call upon you know.” Suddenly Zavier felt energy burst throughout his body. A beam of white light shot from his chest into the sky, and Zavier felt as though eh would go with it. The light stopped into the air and began to shimmer and circle. Soon, a large white circle had appeared in the air a small way away from Zavier. “Come to me Bahamut!” Zavier saw a form dive down from the portal, not coming from the other side, but apparently out of the portal. The beast screamed as power erupted around it, and it flew directly towards Zavier. When it seemed as though it would hit him, it quickly beat its wings and flipped itself, its feet a few feet from the ground. It slowly let its way down, and power radiated from it. Zavier pulled his sword from the ground and walked towards the dragon. As he reached him, he kneeled and places his sword at the feet of the Dragon King. “Bahamut, I am humbled before you.”

“Do not me, Zavier. I am yours now, for as long as you allow me too. As much as you chose me, I chose you as well. I will be there whenever you need me. You have freed me from my dormancy, and I am yours to command.” With that Bahamut kneeled as well, bowing before Zavier. Zavier picked up his Jinsaran and placed it in his sheath. Suddenly, he heard cries from within the hideout. “Bahamut, can you condense your size?”

“Certainly, give me a moment.” With that Bahamut became smaller, placing more of his power for storage into Zavier. He soon reached to be 2 ft taller then Zavier. They both raced inside, where Zavier saw Gingitsune. She was tending to Argilus, who spoke of…

“Kurai…killing…”

“Impossible!” Zavier thought, thinking of Kurai. He had fought alongside this man, knowing that he was always of sound mind and good judgment. Was had happened; was it possible that he had done this to Argilus?”

“Gingitsune, what is going on? Truly he does not mean that Kurai has done this to him.”
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:08 am

Phoenix couldn't believe the recent events that recently occured. For him, it was the first time that he could die at any moment. Those twinblades instilled him with the fear of death. He didn't experience this fear while fighting the adminstration's Red Guards. Phoenix remembered the times of playing the World before becoming trapped within. He abused his body so much doing those times to help his allies. Things have change for him as he has to be careful about his actions and stop doing things recklessly in battle. He realized that he was in something that was greater than him and couldn't go back since the admins consider everyone in the group as hackers. He was a wanted man for being involved. He feared the powers of the admins after he witnessed the Data Drain attack which made Asgard's body into a virtual train wreak. He noticed that everyone has a pet by its side including him. It was ironic that his pet was no other than the bird that he took as his name in the World. The bird was about two feet in height and had about three and a half wingspan. Its feathers were a beautiful crimson red. The bird overall look beautiful. Suddenly, he heard a voice in his head. It sounded like a woman.

"My name is Suzaku. You always wanted a pet by this name."

Phoenix was amazed by what bird said to him. It was true that he wanted to name a pet, Suzaku. But how did she know about that?

"How did you know?" Phoenix said to Suzaku.

"We are psychically linked to each other. You can talk to me like this but no one else can. I can read your thoughts to some degree in order to understand you better. I'm your guardian and be loyal to you at all times. You are a good person, Kazuma. That's why I'll follow you through this tough time."

"You know my real name, don't you." Phoenix said.

"I'm sorry for calling you Kazuma, Phoenix."

"It's alright. Kazuma will be just fine since Phoenix would be weird for you.'

"I know that you are in doubt about yourself and have many questions but you can't be alone. I'll help you through this doubt over time.

"Thank you, Suzaku. I think I need a true friend now and you will be just fine." Phoenix said to Suzaku with a better outlook than before. He noticed a twinblade entered the hideout. He didn't recognize the twinblade but his appearance was off somehow. He noticed that Gingi was disturbed by the injured twinblade. He also had a pet which look like a raven. He went closer to the injured twinblade and heard Gingi called him Argilus. He heard Argilus's ranting about someone named Kurai. At first, Phoenix didn't seem to remember the name, but suddenly Suzaku spoke to him.

You have heard of Kurai. He's a long arm who possess the Treeweaver which is a spear controls wood. I can help find memories deep inside very quickly.

"Thank you, Suzaku." Phoenix said to the bird happily. So Kurai is like Tokki with the Mistglave. It seems that they are shocked by his recent actions. If we go after him, I wonder if they be heistant to kill Kurai since they have some connection with him. I could even think that his recent actions brought the attention of the admins to the group.

Phoenix spoke up to the group and said, "I don't know who Kurai except what I heard about from rumors but if he was a member of the group and admins knew about it. Then, his recent actions could be a result why the admins want to kill us. If that is the case, then he must be stop." His words maybe harsh but it could be the truth.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:57 am

Laying there in bed, Argilus body began to tingle as the soft mattress below seemed to massage his body. He couldn't remember the last time he had sat down in something so soothing. Looking up at that familiar face gave him hope, Gingisune such an allie would be most upbringing against Kurai.

" Argilus, please. Tell me of what's happened. I don't understand...Kurai killing?" Gingisune question. It was very hard for her to believe, his warming heart and polite gestures were what Kurai was known for, how could he just flat out kill.

Argilus sat up just a bit and began to speak, his raven hopping down onto the floor.

"As you well are aware, Kurai departed from your group some time ago, I did the same shortly after. In few days of searching for none other than a hopeless dead end, I had found Kurai in one of the dungeons I had been passing through. It was an odd comfort to be in, but we joined up in a search. I never really asked what he was searching for, but I helped him look for it. He always seemed to want to go further and further into these hard dungeons. I could only keep up as long as I could, but the loss of my arm strucked me at times to go on. Still I pushed through and kept fighting.

Kurai, learning the depths of his Treewreaver, seemed to be greatly disturbed at times at this weapon he carried. I often found him staring off into space upon it. I...I didn't take notice and just thought maybe the dungeons were probably getting a little hard on him as well.

Soon as we kept furthering are selves into different lands, that were much to hard for even me to handle I was gathering that Kurai was gaining levels much more quickly than I, even though I had been taking up on more of them. I didn't understand it, and it boggled my mind to know end as to how it was possible for him to lunge so far ahead of me. My first guess what that retched Treeweaver.

I asked him how he was gaining so much experience, but he didn't say anything. We decided to leave for the time being and not to disturb one another for some time.

Things changed as I got a flash mail from him only one week later. He asked me to meet him in this forest field, as I arrived, their he was standing only several feet from me, with the largest grin on his face. It was this grin I could remember from pass times. A successful grin.

I asked him what was going on, and simply replied that he had the ability to get my arm back. I couldn't believe it, had it been all this time he knew about the treeweavers ability to get my arm back? Was it this that he been working for hard for? I instantly agreed and Kurai nodded to grant my wish. He swung the Treeweaver around and struck me in the left shoulder. The feeling I felt was certainly abnormal. It was if I could feel people's energy surge through me body, other peoples souls it would seem. I feel back and landed on my back, pushing myself up I realized I had two Arms, two hands. I was back to normal, and feeling completely whole.

The only thing I had to ask was where did he get this strange new ability. It was next I heard things for what they truly were. Whenever Kurai attacked an enemy, he stole bits of data. But he found another way, which rapidly steals data from his targets, deleting their set programs, (Data Draining them). But he could also store the energy in the Treeweaver, and release it in a sort of healing/augmentation properties. he also had found the most effective programs to steal data from - Other users. The side effects was that it deletes their characters, and puts them into comas.

Having said this it is my belief that Kurai is a murderer and has killed dozens of users, and he's become bent, delusional about everything. That's when I tried to stop him. We fought a long hard battle. My new arm, just to different now for me to use, so I still only fight with my right
. "

Gingisune looked down to his left arm, still strangely wrapped in tri-colored cloth. She now heard Argilus' story.

We need to stop him, Gingisune, if I have you and the others their is no doubt we can stop him. Please, he needs to be rid of.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:23 pm

Hijinx was in her hammock, kind of, staring hard at the wyvern, which was also kind of in the hammock. It wasn't the fact that it was on the hammock that had her attention, or causing her to stare so intently at the creature, it was simply that it was shadowing her. Apparently thinking at the same level, it was copying her, as she was copying it. It was for this reason they were both hanging upside down, arms crossed and totally serious, having a staring contest. It wasn't necessarily winning that consumed her. Nor was it the definate feeling that this thing was somehow attached to her. It was the bell. A tiny bell, on a tiny tail, attached to a tiny body, connected to a small head full of teeth and ideas. It seemed to scream at her "PULL ME!"from the depths of her mind. However, in the name of competition, she would wait this game out. They both suddenly start to talk, once again mimicking each other, in three second intervals. "Blink. Blink. Blink."

At this point, argilus stumbled in, ending the game instantly as both were instantly intent on greeting the latest arrival. After he had taken his seat on the bed, they sprung their assault. Laying on the bed, Argilus finished his tale and plea just in time to have a rabbit with a wyvern around it's neck land on top of him. "ARGILUS! WELCOME BACK!" Jumping off quickly, she instantly had a band outfit on and was marching back and forth, playing "The saints come marching in" while a delighted lizard sang along(between tuba blast). "Fireworks are in order to celebrate your return!" Pulling a couple M-80's out, she lights them up and tosses them out the door as she plugs her ears with her fingers. Moments later, a massive resounding boom filled the room, taking out a small portion of the ledge behind the hideout and making her ears blow back in the wind.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:06 pm

Gingitsune watched Argilus intently as he spoke, as if she believed that if she took her eyes off him she would miss something important, something crucial to it all.

The points arranged themselves neatly in her mind.
Treeweaver... Wretched Treeweaver as Argilus had said.
It was doing something to Kurai? Giving him strange powers which allowed him to become a murderer.

Gingitsune's face took on a pensive mood, could it be that Kurai's weapon, his prized Treeweaver was a trap? Could it be infected by a virus? The same kind of virus that had caused all of them to become comatose, except with a different result?

The questions piled up within her mind, one after the other in rapid succession, any of them were possible, any could be the explanation.
The only clear thing was...

" We have to see Kurai..." she said, firmly echoing the final comment of Argilus.

She continued, "we must not be rash however, we musn't rush in there thinking we'll kill Kurai. There are many factors to be considered before we act at all! We can't just..." she trailed off, thinking of Nall, would Kurai be the second Nall? Would he be the next to die, and even worse- at their own hands? She wouldn't allow it.

Even if they did think she was just a stubborn fool.
They hadn't gone that far, they hadn't fought for so long together just to kill him off now.

Though there was so much to consider, including Argilus's injuries...
She bit her lip softly and Cybele tapped on the ground, up and down, Argilus had relaxed on the bed, happy that his point had been taken.
She looked around at all of the other players, happily meeting their guardians, smiling, finally taking a break.
Soon the break would be over, and they'd be off again...

Jocasta scratched her leg, getting her attention in the most unpleasant of ways and Gingitsune's head snapped around. "Yes?" she said sharply, rubbing her bleeding leg, her mouth set in a straight line.
"Do not take that tone with me..." she said, for all to hear, for Jocasta was a guardian who did everything so that everyone could hear clearly. "I have a new riddle for you, see if you can answer it..."
"Are you going to do this forever?"

"What is greater than God,
What is more evil than the devil,
The poor have it,
The rich need it,
And if you eat it, you will die?
"

"Nothing." Gingitsune answered patting the creature docilely on the head and smiling, "and I'm going to have to buy you a riddle book, obviously you learned all of yours from your ancestor at Thebes."

The Sphinx raised an eyebrow, imitating her mistress, "and what do we do about Kurai?" she asked openly, "The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails driven deep in."
"You know very well what I am going to do, we do have a link you know, and I do know that you've been poking about my mind ever since you met me."
"Longer," said the smiling Sphinx, "though I was just being polite."
Gingitsune sighed, "Very polite indeed..." and once again rubbed her injured leg absently.

They were going to have to find Kurai.

strato
Elevated Player

Post by strato » Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:44 am

Lakely sat in the corner of the hideout and thought of how close he had come to death a short time before. It seemed that he had become accustomed to near-death experiences now, yet none had ever been this dangerous.

As they had kneeled helplessly in the root town Mac Anu the multiple wavemasters charging their attacks and then suddenly they were assaulted by the strange creatures who now occupied the room each close to their own respective master. They all seemed to reflect a certain aspect of their master.

As Lakely looked at his new guardian he examined the snake-like skin which varied in color in certain areas, the creature was about 7 feet in length if stretched out but was always coiled up and stood to be about 3 1/2 feet in height. But of all the unusual things he saw of the snake he saw that the creature had more than one head, in fact it had seven. The main head was clearly distinguishable from the others because it had a small golden jewel above the eyes. Lakely stared in awe at the snake-like creature as it stared back. Lakely began to speak to break the silence between the two but was quickly interrupted.

"Stop, no need to speak. We can communicate this way rather than out loud, but when we decide to speak out loud you will understand me but others who can't speak the language will only hear hissing from both you and me." The creature spoke without speaking but Lakely could still hear it within his head. "Now, my name is Vasuki and I am a naga, in fact I am a naga king and I am here to assist you in any way possible."

Lakely had heard of nagas before but only a few times and they were still very strange to him. "So, all I have to do is project my thoughts toward you and you can hear me too? As you know, I am the heavy blader Lakely. I am glad that you chose me as your master and we will work together from here forth."

"Yes, I am sure that together we will accomplish many things. As you may have guessed that my main head is the one with the the golden jewel. The jewel is known as Nagamani and it is a panacea so I can cure you whenever you are in dire need for it," Vasuki turned and looked toward the twinblader who had entered only moments before and had been carried to a bed within the hideout and began to speak out loud this time, "You should go and hear the story of what has happened. You will need this information at a later time."

Lakely looked over at Argilus and then towards Vasuki and began to speak the language of snakes, "Yes, I shall go and listen." Lakely rose from his spot and walked over to the bed, followed by Vasuki, where Argilus lay surrounded by Gingitsune, Zavier, Phoe, and Hijinx. The twinblader lie on the bed and began to speak of what had happened to him as Lakely listened intently.

THIS SIG NEEDS TO BE UPDATED

Name: Lakely

Lvl 23 Heavy Blade (110 SP)

9,000 GP

Equipment: Life Sword, Face Guard, Wrist Band, Noble Cloak, Safety Shoes

Skills: Gan Smash, Death Bringer, Rue Zot, Juk Rom, Ol Repth, Ap Ruem

Spare Equipment: Light Giver, Absorber, Horse-Killer

Guardian: Vasuki the Naga King (Lv. 9)

Golden Orb is: A bit more intense.

Wren
Elevated Player

Post by Wren » Sat Jan 10, 2004 8:23 pm

Wren carried on his shoulders a heavy burden. In Mac Anu they fought, all of them, together. Against odds that they thought were insurmountable. But in truth they saw through the clouded night into the light of day as Eye retreated down a dark alleyway into obscurity. It was then that Kain and Wren uplifted their fallen comrade, Asgard, and guided his faltering footsteps to the Chaos Gate. It was then that something unexpected happened. The Gate wouldn't work, and a new foe had appeared at their backs: Kamui. There was nothing any of them could do to fight back this oncoming foe. It was then that something happened...

Wren opened his eyes after a quick recount of what had happened, and was surprised to see crouched before him a winged beast. Gold his eyes were, and garnished with a feline slit to serve as a pupil. With its soft fur of chesnut brown the creature slid up and took a seat beside Wren. One thing Wren noticed about this creature is that it had wings much like his own. Two large white feathered wings downed by an auburn fuz, lighter than the feathers themselves. Though when the animal shifted the wing the feather's tips shimmered with a near-invisible green color in the sunlight. Its powerful talons that resided on its front feet dug into the concrete roofing of the Grunty Farm. From the talons up to the creature's elbow was a scaly yellow skin, harder than flesh. The creature's chest puffed out a bit with pride as Wren brought his gloved hand down onto the top of the creature. As Wren's fingertips slid down across the animal's neck and back a quiet sound came from its sharp-beaked mouth, something between a cat's purr and a bird's caw.

"A... are you a Gryphon," Wren looked sidelong into the eye of the beast. Then it turned to him and shook its head, colliding the rounded nose of the beak into Wren's forearm.

"No, I am a Hippogryph. Though similar to a Gryphon, we are not one in the same. For you I have come, and to you alone I shall speak. My name is Kaze, master of Winds. Together we can ride the skies and strike our foes with the strength and speed that we were borne into this World with."

Wren just stared at the creature surprised it could speak. Kaze's right ear, which looked much like a cross between a rabbit's ear and a cat's: pointed, long, but still kind-of broad, twitched down to the side of its head. "Shh... they speak within." Kaze leaned down into a laying position and Wren just slid his hand down Kaze's back.

The two were sitting atop the Grunty Farm in Dun Loireag. Wren enjoyed sitting here, now. With the clouds and sky all around, and the sun off in the distance hidden behind a puff of white joy. Then there was the wind. Blowing across the Root Town. It almost made Wren want to spread his wings and take off. He loved flying. "To be honest, Kaze. I don't understand what they're doing in there. Nor do I care much. I know a friend of ours, Asgard, is injured, but what they're doing has little to do with me."

Kaze turned and looked to Wren (now in a sitting position instead of a laying one), shifting his horse-like hind legs (clad with black claws, not hooves) and swished his horsetail, long and black, shining in the sunlight. "Nothing to do with you? While you were admiring the sky you did not see a silver-haired one enter the room below?" Wren shook his head.

"Well, if that is the way you feel then we shall sit here and wait for our summons." Kaze went back to laying down as Wren stroked his neck gently with his gloved fingertips. A gentle breeze blew by from the South and whistled across Wren's ears.

If I'm needed, I'll be there. But I don't know what they're talking about inside, so I don't need to be there while they talk about it...
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:50 pm

As Argilus rested Gingitsune became more and more curious about the 'guardians' that the players had recieved. She heard not a peep from any of the others, but they all seemed to be talked, and the players replying.

I got the loud mouth pet... Gingitsune thought, with a sigh, looking down she met Jocasta's icy glare, "I can read your mind you know, and I'm not 'loud-mouthed' it's just that some guardians choose to speak only to their 'masters' but I am a more independent sort of person and choose to speak to whoever I wish."

Gingitsune's mouth twitched slightly at the sides, and she repressed a smile, "person, eh?"
"Yes person, would you rather I call myself a lowly creature?" she pointed absently with a long-clawed paw around the room, "they might be alright with it but I absolutely refuse, I have just as many rights as you do, so we are partners, comrades, and equals."

Gingitsune rolled her eyes, I also seem to be stuck with the snooty righteous one...
This last thought was reawrded with a rather ferocious scratch, just above her last injury. Gingitsune glared down at her 'comrade' indignantly as Jocasta purred to herself contently and cleaned her wicked, long claws.
"Oh, Gingitsune, I also thought you should know that there is another pair atop the Grunty Farm, though they are hesitant to come..."

"ESP as well as PMS?" Gingitsune asked, rubbing her new wound.
"Funny funny, no, all we guardians are linked and we know where each of us are, who we are with, and to some extent our mood- we were all born of the same place and so are connected."
"And where were you born of?"
"The Source."
"It's nice to know that the guardians have movies and have seen The Matrix Reloaded, what a rip-off... and I expected something original like Orange Fairy Land, or the Land of the Dancing Cupcakes."
"Believe me if you will, but there is a source, and that is where everything of the world is 'born'."
"And what are you?"
"We're like monsters, except we have broken free from that particular set of codes and have adapted another, making us infinitly smarter, and stronger than regular monsters."
"So you're hacked."
"Yes, basically, we are..."
"And why did you choose us, from all of the players in the world?"
Jocasta smiled a toothy smile, "That we cannot tell you, yet..."

Suddenly a voice blared in her mind, the same coy voice that she had just heard moments ago, it said "I seem to have gotten the stupid mistress..."
Gingitsune turned around and shot Jocasta a dirty look.
The Sphinx shrugged her powerful shoulders, "It was simply a test to see if it worked both ways."

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:20 pm

Tirath sat outside the grunty farm, in his usual spot next to the baby grunty. Strangely enough they had formed some kind of friendship, yet that wasn’t his greatest concern at the moment...sitting on the grunty’s head was his real problem...

He looked at the bird, only 3 feet at the most...somehow it had managed to help destroy an ent ire army not long ago...by his own account the bird had killed at least 12 wave masters. It was a point Tirath couldn’t argue, he had been bound and shoved to the ground. By the time he was to his feet all the army lay dead, or had retreated....of course that was the problem...the bird himself had told him this...spoken real words to him..and despite all that he had seen recently it was still quite a shock...“So what exactly are you?”

The bird cocked it’s head and spoke yet again. “What am I? There are many names for me...the one you would be most familiar with would be Roc...Yes that’s it, I am a Roc. You can call me Tutong”

Tirath though back to his old mythology classes in his passed life...that’s what it was now...a passed life, for this was real now...still he needed away out...his mind began to drift through the mystical birds and beast from his old text...and then...he remembered! “Totong the Roc? Well sure you do look like one...but...by all accounts I’ve ever read...you should be large enough to carry off two full grown horses and make meals of men and cattle. I don’t want to offend you or anything...but even that grunty your standing on doesn’t feel threatened...”.

The Roc leaped at Tirath and with a few scratches to his face settled back on the grunty’s head, content that he had made his point...”Now that I have your attention...O GREAT BLADE MASTER TIRATH, WHO COULDN’T EVEN FIGHT TWO LITTLE TWINBLADES ON HIS OWN!”. Now it was Tirath’s turn to leap. He jumped up and covered the birds mouth as a player came by and threw the grunty an Oh No Melon.

Through his teeth, Tirath spoke to the bird. “Shhhhhh, What are you trying to do! You know I’m wanted too now don’t you! Don’t do anything that will get us any unneeded attention!” He was rewarded for this with a sharp bite on his hand.

The bird licked a bit of blood from his mouth. “OF COURSE I KNOW HOW SERIOUS THIS IS! I’M YOUR GUARDIAN! I know just about everything about you...and your friend Kat...Now if you’ll let me...I’ll explain to you exactly how....”

Tirath never heard what his guardian was going to explain, he was busy following a returned Argilus into the hideout, ready to hear yet another unbelievable story...something that was becoming all to common with this little group...He waited by the bed side, eagerly waiting to hear the strange story his comrade had to tell. The whole time Tutong was perched rather uncomfortably on his shoulder...
Last edited by Tirath on Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:45 pm

Nighthand glanced up at a slight sound, and just caught the tail end of a sphinx swiping Gingi with it's claws. Sensing the feelings in Nighthand, Shard stepped in front of him, preventing him from moving.

Don't. You would only cause pain.

-What do you mean?-

That... Creature... Is Jocasta, and Gingitsune's Guardian.

I think Jocasta has truly grown an ego. It steps above itself, to attack it's master like that.

One head, the one with Green eyes, turned slightly to the other two.

Really, she isn't that bad, i don't think...

Be quiet, you. You don't know what you're talking about. She isn't that bad, but she's still overstepping her bounds.

Not that bad? She ATTACKED her own master! That is beyond anything we were told to do! I told the others she shouldn't have been included, that Gingitsune should have gotten someone else, but that creature had to take the place of a perfectly good one of us.

-Stop it you three. I see where you all come from, but Jocasta must be the right creature for Gingi.-

It was at this point when Nighthand noticed that each head of the cerberus has a different color for it's eyes... Red, Yellow, and Green. and they each sounded different, slightly.