Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:44 pm

Zavier and Bahamut stood outside the hideout, watching as many of their friends filed out and walked towards the chaos gate. Things just didn't make sense. Kurai was killing people...no matter how hard Zavier tried, he couldn't imagine it being true. However, if it were because of the effects of the Treeweaver...

Zavier thought back to Tokki's weapon. He had known that her weapon had the ability not only to increase in the water element, but also to change from a simple polearm into a scythe-like object. It was a very formidable weapon, and many warriors had fallen to it. He had seen Kurai's Treeweaver, but he had never seen him use it to its full potential. Was it true that he had found a way to absorb the essence of the other players?...or did his Treeweaver, maybe a virus lurking in it for some time, had chosen at this moment to reveal its true nature to him...

Regardless, Zavier, we must put a stop to him somehow. If he is endangering other players in that way, he must be stopped before many others are damaged. The words of Bahamut came into Zavier's mind, and Zavier almost jumped.

"Can you speak to me telepathically?"

Not telepathically, well, in a sense. You are connected to the game in a way that many of the normal players are not. Therefore, we can communicate with non-conventional means. Although, you are probably more comfortable with speaking in the normal way, but it is fine. I am just letting you know that we have that ability. And while we are on the subject of abilities...what do you think will happen when we find Kurai?

Zavier stood up and began making his way to where Gingitsune was standing. They knew the keywords, and they were ready to go. "I don't know Bahamut. I just pray that whatever we have to do, we can somehow save Kurai."
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:36 pm

ooc: Umm what exactly happen. Did I die?....or get captured. I'm at the libary and in a hurry, I'll edit this one once I figure out what happened so I can think of a post. Should be back tonight
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

strato
Elevated Player

Post by strato » Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:50 am

As Lakely had stood watching the player Argilus rise from the bed and leave he heard him tell the group where he would be going and that if we wanted we could join Gingitsune on this trip of sorts. Lakely looked on as some members of the group began to take their leave with their guardians outside the hideout and to the chaos gate. He looked down at Vasuki and spoke silently, "So, are you willing to go Vasuki?"

The naga looked up into the heavy blader's eyes and replied telepathically, "The question is not whether I'm willing to go, but it is whether you're willing to go and help this Kurai. Remember as your guardian and friend, I am faithful to you and will follow you on whichever path you choose to venture upon."

"In that case, we're going to help Gingi and the others. Uh... also, it seems the others have ways of concealing themselves. Are you somehow possible to conceal yourself as well?" Lakely asked curiously.

"Ah.. Yes, in fact I do have a way to hide myself." Vasuki had said this only seconds before he curled up on the ground and slowly fell apart particle by particle until he was nothing but a small pile of what could have easily been mistaken as sand. Lakely kneels over and reaches out to touch the mound but it suddenly begins to flatten out and take the form of a stone block with an image clearly depicting a naga that had to be Vasuki. There was no doubt of this because the center head of the naga had the same golden jewel atop its head as Vasuki did. Suddenly the voice of the naga entered Lakely's head "Now you can carry me around with you without gathering unwanted attention from System Administration."

Nodding his head to show that he understood Lakely held onto the stone and waved to all that were left in the hideout before stepping outside and walking toward the chaos gate. The heavy bladers morose golden eyes stared up into the cloudless sky as he contemplated what else could possibly happen all in this one day. The day had already been full of danger but judging by what had happened so far, he couldn't possibly begin to even guess what could happen in Θ Closed Solitary Nothingness.

THIS SIG NEEDS TO BE UPDATED

Name: Lakely

Lvl 23 Heavy Blade (110 SP)

9,000 GP

Equipment: Life Sword, Face Guard, Wrist Band, Noble Cloak, Safety Shoes

Skills: Gan Smash, Death Bringer, Rue Zot, Juk Rom, Ol Repth, Ap Ruem

Spare Equipment: Light Giver, Absorber, Horse-Killer

Guardian: Vasuki the Naga King (Lv. 9)

Golden Orb is: A bit more intense.

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:31 pm

A purple-haired figure began meandering from the usual crowd toward a vacant area of the root town, seemingly unarmed. It had been a while since Kayin had wandered openly in a root town. He had had more than enough time to himself, since the day he had turned from the path with the group he had spent all of his time being trapped here with since
virtually day one of his existence in 'The WORLD'.

Since the day he turned, he had wandered around, and was surrounded by accusations of being a hacker by people noticing his alterations. The more he tried to hide, the obvious it was to the other players around him he was different. Soon Kayin had learned how to hide within the game, to keep his existance just a passing thought to the majority of the players that would see him. It had been too long for him just biding his time, he was growing extremely bored with "playing the part of a passing shadow", and was still filled with wonder about where he would be if he hadn't had doubts and turned away. But all that was in the past, Kayin didn't care much about accusation anymore.

As Kayin moved through the root town, the eyes of several players were on him, and a small commotion began to rise, till a large group of people were talking about him.

"Is that a new class? I haven't seen anyone other players that look like that, where or what are his weapons?"

"There wasn't anything about a new class being introduced, he's probably a hacker or something..."

"The lack of weapons are so blatant, I would have thought the admins would have been right on top of a hacker like that."

"Whatever the case, it'd be best to stay away from him, if he is a hacker the admins will probably get to him, if not then whatever, but it would be best not to be around if trouble starts over him."

Kayin just shook his head at all of the talk as it continued, there was nothing he could do about it, and acknowledging it would only make it worse. With a quick glance, he surveyed the crowd and the town. as his gaze fell near the chaos gate his heart stopped as he saw Gingitsune, Nighthand and Asgard standing there. They were there, and they were his best hope of being free from the game. "But how do I approach them, after I left like I did?" he whispered.

Cautiously, Kayin walked slowly towards the group, he didn't say a word, just listened, curious of whether they were any further now... And he would let them speak first, unsure of if he was still welcome or not...

(ooc: I think that should do to work me back in :) )
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:07 pm

(OOC: Asgard is still in the hideout due to the Data Drain attack.)
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:12 pm

(ooc: forgive me, trying to catch up and stuff.)
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:40 am

OOC: Short...sorry...

Tirath walked slowly up to the gate and joined his friends...on his should sat Totong.

"Kayin...as far as I'm concerned your always welcome. It's good to have someone we can depend on...especially with who are next enemy may be...Gingi...tell me when we're ready..."

He walked to a nearby rock and sat....waiting for the dreaded order to go and fight a former friend...
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Wren
Elevated Player

Post by Wren » Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:14 am

As Hijinx snagged up Wren's armored wrist and drug him off the top of the Grunty Farm, he found himself quite irked, bemused, and beside himself in unconcentrated rage (of which he did not exert on any perticular person). Kaze sat upon the Grunty Farm and watched as the events unfolded: Hijinx running along dragging the unwilling winged Blademaster behind her.

When the two came to the great, golden Chaos Gate, spinning on its axis the same as it always does, and releasing the same, mundane and annoying hum, Wren stared at it with his jade green eyes. After he grew weary of such a sight, his eyes trailed down to Hijinx, then to his hand in her grip. With a flick of his wrist and a violent shake of his arm that would vaguely resemble someone trying to do the robot, Wren freed his arm from Hijinx's hand. "Really! Could you perhaps ask next time?! All this business has nothing to do with me! So why should I stick my neck out and risk death for something that I don't know about?! Just leave me alone, okay!?"

Wren flapped his wings and snapped his fingers, bringing up a gust of wind that propelled him up towards the dome-shaped sky of Dun Loireag. With that he took to gliding back towards the Grunty Farm, risking identification by any and all of the normal players traversing the Root Town below.

When he came back to the Grunty Farm he sat down on the roof beside Kaze again and his wings fluttered for a second until he got comfortable. Once he was settled his wings folded in around his shoulders and arms in a sort of protective position as he burried his face beneath the "shoulder" joints mid-way down his wings, leaving only a few strands of brown hair to be seen shimmering against the Root Town's clouded sunlight.
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:45 pm

"Ok then, if you're really that SCARED! Is that............ hehehe......" Running up to kayin, hijinx tackles him and gives him a powerful squeeze. "Hello kayin! Going on a little adventure with us again? We're going hunting for kurai's!" Releasing him from her grasp, she jumps backward to the warpgate and stands on the floating ring. "Come on, I'm bored! LET'S GO, LET'S GO, LET'S GO!" Balancing precariously on the ring, she moves with it to keep from falling off.

OOC: Short is boring. I don't like it. When are we moving out?
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:38 pm

ooc: If I'm contradicting something then someone PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN EDIT.

Vera's eyes twitched as she came to and looked around with a very hateful look upon her face. "I got beat! You freaking.....I'm going to go hunt a bunny." she said slowly as more pieces of her dress flaked away slowly. Her temper through the roof for a rather stupid reason she seemed angled on hurting the lucky rabbit Hijynx
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:11 am

Kayin smiled slightly toward Tirath, "Thanks for the Welcome, but another enemy doesn't surprise me, who and or what is it this time?" The question was asked in an unimportant manner, but as Hijinx tackles, squeezes and chimes in about 'hunting Kurai's', his face takes a worried expression. "What did I miss? I knew I shouldn’t have left, Now there seems to be much I have to catch up on..." Kayin lets out a soft sigh as he waits for a hopefully short but thorough explanation.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:41 pm

Gingitsune watched as the team members gathered, and also studied their impatience. Her eyebrow lifted sardonically, Why was everyone so eager to fight Kurai?

With a small sigh sigh she excused herself, running quickly back towards the hideout and mentally sketching a note, she scribbled it onto a piece of paper, tacking it onto the desk and returned.

We're going to Kurai's field, you know where it is, you may go there for only 15 minutes after we leave, afterwards it will be closed. If you wish to join us, you must hurry.

-Gingitsune

As she returned to the gate, all that had been lounging upon the ground rose in anticipation, she smiled and nodded, "we're going, keep your shirts on..." with a small giggle she entered the gate, feeding in the words that might lead to Kurai's destruction... Closed Solitary Nothingness

The beautiful shining light of the gate enveloped them all, pulling the ground from underneath their feet and suspending them in the rushing air which followed. Sometimes Gingitsune wished the transportation would not end, that the peaceful golden nothingness would continue and that she could sleep... the tiara bobbled on her head, and as Gingitsune put up a hand to move it her feet hit solid ground again, as Alice's did at the end of the rabbit hole.

As the field opened up around her she held her breath. Kurai wasn't there. He was most likely waiting in the dungeon.
She smiled at the others and motioned that they go forward, it was pretty nice to be in a normal field again, battling normal monsters... until the dungeon of course.

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:46 pm

Argilus could see Gingisune walking towards the gate, she didn't look to happy. It was the fact that she would need to see Kurai and her allies ready to kill him. She gave in a large sigh and stopped just near Argilus.

"Alright, I'm ready." she said. Argilus nodded and turned towards the gate. Others were already awaiting to leave. Moving just to the edge of the ring, Argilus slowly unwrapped his right arm of the clothes which recently had been sheltering it from the shoulder down. Hijinx watched carefully as the cloths fell to Arg's feet. His arm was decorated in a vine of tattoo's that wrapped in random circles in a twirling spiral. They looked really pretty in a way that each leaf seemed to have a separate detail from the rest. He brought it from his side and aimed his hand at the gate, closing his eyes Arg' concentrated and the gate spun faster. The imprinted vines around his arm began to glow as shimmering lights seem to swirl around everyone near the gate.

Just as Argilus eyes shown open, there was a bright flash of light and everyone's body seemed to vanish leaving sparkling matter fall to the ground then dim to nothing. The portal around them shown beautifully, and it was hard to look away, but they couldn't and worried not that they seemed to be falling quiet quickly downwards. At the bottom of the portal a green light twinkled as it came faster and faster. They reached it in no time and fell what was now, out of the sky. They fell at least 15 feet from the sky just above the tall tree's. Argilus fell just along one of the branches and used it like he was surfing, as he did he slid down the base and out from a root. He skidded a good distance looking up at everyone else seeing if they were ok.

Turning around to see if any enemies were near he seemed worried that the time was short now. Would Kurai be bolting out? Or would he send enemies of his own. He looked around but the surrounding thickness of tree's crippled him from a far sight. All he knew is that Kurai had control of this field, and if he was killing admin's a trapped playing of "The World" certainly wouldn't be a skip of a thought and probably would of been instantly taking by the Treeweaver.

(OOC: sorry Gingi, had another entrance)
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:02 pm

OOC: We didn't exactly enter the field in a normal matter anyway, so maybe it would be best if we each enter or own personal way. :bunny: I love this smiley.

Appearing seconds after Argilus, hijinx lands on the branch behind him and jumps to a tree top. Looking down, she smiles and dives straight into a cluster of leaves and proceeds to fall to the ground. Hitting the ground hard on her feet, she braces and falls over. "Oooow... That wasn't such a great idea...." Standing up and brushing the dust off her pants, she hops to gingitsune and clings to her back. Thrusting her head over gingitsune's shoulder, she laughs quietly and grins. "Where to?"
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Jan 24, 2004 11:04 pm

Fully prepared for a normal landing on the ground, Nighthand found himself a bit off-guard when he appeared fully fifteen feet off the ground, with nothing to land on.

Reacting more than thinking, he twisted in the air and caught on to an outstretched branch. It bowed, sending him swinging in towards the trunk of the tree. Releasing the branch, Nighthand slid another three feet down the trunk and landed on a branch below. From there, he lightly hopped to the ground, another six feet below him.

Dusting off his clothes, Nighthand looked around, at the immense forest surrounding him. The others slowly recovered from the fall, each in their own way. Argilus slid to a stop nearby, and Nighthand nodded to him. Hijinx looked to be having some fun, jumping into piles of leaves here and there.

"So..." Nighthand said to the general air around him. "Where to from here?"