It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:20 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:06 am 
Offline
Long Arm
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 7:37 am
Posts: 199
Location: -//Long Arm//- -//Level 84//-
(OOC: Kumbayah, My lord... Kumbayah...)

Kurai could tell, just from the look of Akari, how the battle above was faring. Her face seemed childish once again, just like the many times Kurai had told her something and she attempted to block him out. Akari looked frustrated, the ones above had wiped out her little minions with ease.

"I dont get it!" Akari yalled, her body temperature rising. She stomped her foot angrily, and a small sapling close by burst into flames. "Those... those... Ooh! I hate them!" Kurai smiled, remembering her temper tantrums when she was younger. At least she has calmed down a little from when i met her. Kurai walked over to the charred sapling, and knelt down next to it.

"Akari, do not be angered. You knew perfectly well that those Admins would be able to dispatch your imps. You have always used them to test your prey." Kurai put his hands on the sapling, and the Treeweaver at his side began to glow a bright emerald. "Once they make it to the dungeon, they'll find out things get a whole lot harder." Kurai stood up, and the sapling was back to normal. It looked even healthier than before. He turned to Akari, still holding the warm smile on his face.

Akari wiped her eyes, and walked closer to Kurai. "I guess thats true. We'll deal with them once they get down here, the both of us." Akari smiled, and the little sapling once again burst into flame.

_________________
Image
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:07 am 
Offline
Awakened Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:24 am
Posts: 167
Location: Inside...multiple worlds...
Zavier walked back toward Gingitsune, his fight with the imp now over. He observed Nighthand talking on a branch, saying that they were splitting and that they should join back together. As his vigor for battle slowly faded he gently released the essence of the Water Dragon, becoming his normal self once again. “True Nighthand, I have felt that we are dividing ourselves. I would love it if Gingitsune brought us together…but can we? We are lost in this world, prisoners who may never escape. Perhaps having a unified group will never be possible.” Zavier thought about saying this out loud but was quite satisfied in saying it to himself.

“Zavier, I have noticed that some of the players are joining among themselves. I don’t know if this is a good thing or a bad thing,” Bahamut admonished.

“I know Bahamut, I know. But, you have to look at it this way; some of these people have only recently fallen into comas and become a permanent part of this game. They need time to assimilate it all, a chance to absorb all of the information that has been given them in such a certain time. Now, I am not saying it is good for us to separate ourselves, but I can understand why it’s happening.”

Zavier watched as Vera said something and ran towards Gingitsune, obviously up to her pranks once more. “Nighthand,” he said, addressing his fellow player and friend, “I know what you mean. It does seem as though everyone is trying to go their own way. But, what would we do if Vera didn’t chase after Hijinx? What would we do if we didn’t have some special people in our lives...” and here Zavier’s voice cracked. It cracked because all at once he had a vision of Tokki, her smile, her warmth inside of her frigid ice. He had once had someone special…someone he could be with. Anyway, he had sidetracked and needed to finish his train of thought.

“All I’m saying Nighthand is that we need some of these things. If Hijinx weren’t chased, or if Vera didn’t go on her mock killing sprees, we would all sink into despair. Our experience here would simply become mundane, and we would only exist to keep fighting for existence. Eventually we would forget how to cry, and I don’t want that to happen to me. I don’t want to wake up here in this world with the inability to participate in one of the greatest single inventions of the human race: laughter.”

With that Zavier walked up to Gingitsune, his leader and friend for a very long time. “I agree with Nighthand here and the fact that we seem to be splitting. However, as I have told you before, I will follow you wherever, whenever, and to whomever you choose. If you feel the enemy is worth going against, he or she is. However you guide me…that way will I follow.”

Zavier turned into the Water Dragon once again, using only a small portion of the energy. He quickly launched himself into the air and landed on a high branch in a tree. “Whatever they decide to do, I will be with them, even if we are becoming…who we were destined to become…”

_________________
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:16 pm 
Offline
Elevated Player

Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:52 am
Posts: 49
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Asura swiftly sheathes his Seal Sword as the last few Imps are defeated by the swift strikes of the other members. He had earlier been barely able to keep his balance as another one of the Avantgarden der Dammerung members had been knocked to the side by the quick attacks of the Imps of Flame, though it seemed that the attacking fiend had been slain with ease. The young Blademaster dusts off his green martial arts uniform a bit, his blade resting loosely at his sword. The soft leather boots make soft crunching sounds on dead tree branches as the boy moves closer to the rest of the group, where Nighthand was attempting to get Gingitsune to rally the party together.

Kyouchou's ice attack had done its job during the fight, having weakened one of the imps for another member to kill it. The dragon was now back in a resting position, likely recovering its SP for another spell when it would be more needed. Obviously, the dragon wasn't going to be so focused on physical attacks at its low level as it could be focused on the magical spells that would keep it out of harm's way. By keeping close to the Blademaster's body, any attack that would kill the dragon would have to make its way through the parries and strikes of the Seal Sword and its owner.

Asura grins a bit as he sees Nighthand, a player that was quite a bit higher than him in level, obviously scared as he attempts to get Gingitsune to rally the party together. Asura walks slowly back over towards the main party centered around Gingitsune, each step light enough and focused enough to avoid even making a sound in the mulch beneath his feet. He looks towards Phoenix, who had obviously gotten into a skirmish with the player Argilus, likely trying to get out some more information. Asura himself was suspicious to way Kurai alone would fall to tainted weaponry, wondering why some of the others with unique members had failed to fall to it.

Perhaps I need to be more careful around the others with special weaponry..., he thought as he stops next to Gingi, looking around the area for any sign of the general direction of the dungeon. He didn't have a Fairy's Orb on him, so he couldn't get a direct position, but he hoped intution might give him a general idea of where they were heading to next. The Blademaster glances over to Gingi out of the corner of his eye, obviously expecting some sort of guidance of where to go next by the de facto leader.

"So. Where to next?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:49 pm 
Offline
WaveMistress
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2003 3:19 am
Posts: 465
Location: At the center of the earth, in a parking lot.
Gingitsune smiled at Zavier's plea of loyalty and nodded, though she herself saw the dissatisfaction in the eyes of some of her comrades.

"You're not pulling them together..." came a voice in her head and she "hmmed?" softly with surprise.

"That's what the other pets are saying, I've heard it from them, what kind of leader are you- one that doesn't lead I see."

Gingitsune grinned and shook her head, "It's not that I don't like to lead Jocasta, you should see me in real life, I'm very competitive and always desire to be in charge... I'm just hesitant here..."

Jocasta smiled slyly, and asked why.

Gingitsune shook her head, her side braid bouncing softly on her shoulder, "I'll explain later."

Looking around herself critically she saw that all of the imps were down and dead, destroyed by her team members, leaving no reason for any of them to linger there any longer.

Back on her feet she motioned elegantly for them to all gather around her, now that they had seen Akari it was obvious that their battle with Kurai would be not quite what they expected.

"Before we continue we need a plan, I need to know everyone's opinion as to how to deal with Kurai. I will wait to pass my own judgement until the end, but I really need to know how everyone feels and is reacting... Some of us know Kurai better than others do, we were acquainted with him longer but everyone's opinion is valuable. This is a dangerous game we are pursuing, and we have both Kurai and Akari's tricks to contend with now."

(ack, sorry for the crappy post, I haven't been feeling well these past few days... better posts coming soon ^_~ well hopefully anyway.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:11 pm 
Offline
Exalted Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 2:12 am
Posts: 267
Location: Level 27 Blade Master
OOC: Sorry i've been swamped lately...but to stay with the story line...I was waiting at the gate...so this is the best I can do to explain my absence...

Tirath could hear the sounds of battle not far from him. He could hear his allies fighting and some shouts about Vera. He knew they were in trouble, yet there was nothing he could do to help...

"Can't you do something to get me off of this branch? Your supposed to be helping me...." The stubborn Roc simply looked at him...and smiled...if it could be called a smile. Certainly Tirath had never seen a bird smile, so surely this was what it looked like. In his pets eyes, he could see what he was thinking..."why don't you just fly"...

So there he stayed...hanging by a small bit of his jacket, from a tree high over a group of rather sharp rocks. He had already tried, with no success, to reach one of the stronger branches, but that served only to drop him several inches as his branch began to give to his weight. The battle was still raging in the distance and one thought went through his mind.

I have to help them...with that, he slowly reached for his sword and drew it out. reaching behind his back, he found his branch and began to swing at it, hoping to break the branch and with any luck...avoid the the rocks below. The branch broke...and without warning Tutong dived beneath him.

What is he doing! He'll be crushed for sur..... Before he could finish this though, he was on top of the great Roc. And a great Roc he was...now the full size of the legends.

"That was rather stupid of you...I would suggest you think your plans through a little better from now on...Now what was it you were saying in town about Rocs making meals of men?" Tutong took off into the air above the trees and toward the rest of the party..."I think you wanted to help them no? Nows your chance."

Tirath could do little....he held onto the birds back with one hand and his sword in the other. "Right lets go do our part...and thank you".

In only a matter of minutes, they spotted the party below. Slowly cirlced down to the ground and Tutong returned to his smaller form, it seemed the fighting was over...but the true battle was yet to begin...

_________________
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:29 am 
Offline
Enlightened Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 9:17 pm
Posts: 133
Location: Level 29
(OOC: That was SO sweet, Zavier *Tears in her eyes*)

It took a while for the beautiful girls senses to come to. Her hand opened wide and her palm seemed to claim once again it's abilities she was so famous for. Her Mistglaive rattled a bit at first showing her rusted ability, but quickly zipped into her hand without much trouble. She looked up at the bright area around her and blinked a bit. She didn't feel any familiar people around her, and groaned a bit. Finding people in this wide possibility of servers was near impossible. There was only one way she could find her large group of warriors on the quest to save all players in The World. A quick flashmail was prepared, and Tokki began to send a message to everyone whos mail she had that was under Gingitsune and Asgard. Within moments the message was sent out into the Theta server begging her friends for their current coordinates so that she may join them, however late she may be. It definitely wasn't the time for her to be alone any longer after blacking out like that for what seemed like a lifetime.

To: Zavier, Rayo, Vera, Asgard, Nighthand, Gingitsune

I realize it's been a long time... and I apologize for dissappearing on you guys but the truth is... I don't know what has happened between the last time you saw me and now. But I would like to join you all once again. Please relay to me your current field, and I'll gladly be of any service to you that I can.

Sincerely,
Tokki


But what if I can't enter the field they are in? Tokki paused. At worst, I could have him let me in if they tell me where they are. That's almost 100% do-able. Tokki sighed and awaited return flashmails.

_________________
Image
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided


Last edited by Tokki on Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:42 pm 
Offline
Exalted Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 8:34 pm
Posts: 253
Location: Lvl. 32 Gunner
Vera smiled as she got Tokki's flash mail. She had no intention of telling Tokki anything, only too tease.

To: Tokki

"Awww, too bad your not here. I guess no one will be able to save Gingitsune." she sent.

"Gingi!" Vera said as she ran over towards Gingitsune with a innocent and good look on her face

_________________
Image
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:40 am 
Offline
Master of Games
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 9:23 pm
Posts: 1260
Location: ...Tracking...please wait...
To: Zavier, Rayo, Vera, Asgard, Nighthand, Gingitsune

I realize it's been a long time... and I apologize for dissappearing on you guys but the truth is... I don't know what has happened between the last time you saw me and now. But I would like to join you all once again. Please relay to me your current field, and I'll gladly be of any service to you that I can.

Sincerely,
Tokki

Nighthand recieved the flashmail and stood. Pausing briefly, he wrote up a reply and sent it off.

--flashmail--
To: Tokki

It has been a long time, and it's good to see you;ve returned... and it would be a great help if you could come to us. The problem is, this field is locked. Long story short, Kurai is somehow turned against us, and is living here in his own field. We're here trying to find out what's wrong, if there's anything we can fix. Closed Solitary Nothingness is the field, here in theta. The problem with it was only opened for a fifteen minute time span, then locked once again. I have no idea if you can even get in...

I hope to see you soon... and if you are unable to join us, I sincerly hope we all will survive to meet again.

--Nighthand the Silver Blade

--end flash mail--

Nighthand sent the message, and began scanning the area... it had been quiet for far too long...

_________________
My items and such
Image
Wishlist: Any Armor or Weapons under level 50, Any Scrolls (prefer level 2+)

EXP 500/1000


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:44 am 
Offline
Twin Blader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 6:20 am
Posts: 119
Location: The World Level: 47
It would seem that things had seperated, and the imps were long gone.. (can't remember so kill em now if some lager around). He had parted with the small conflict with Phoenix, his right arm still pulsating from the lack of in such war like times. He again pulled out his random colored rags and wrapped his hand and arm with it, and tugged on it with his teeth to have it stay tightly knotted at the end. He waved to everyone to follow.

"It should be right up here, the dungeon." he spoke loudly for everyone to hear. Turning he started down a small trail which shortly became nothing but wild bushes and shrubbery. For quite some time he seemed to be walking for ages. The field was much larger than others, in fact it seemed to go on forever. Argilus turned to see if anyone was lagging behind.

A small "Caw, Caw" from above let Argilus know how far they were from the dungeon. Argilus turned back to his leading direction and soon found himself into a clearing. Stopping he glanced around and looked back upon all the others.

"This is new..." He said quietly and slowly made his way through what appeared to be a grave yard. Small stick like crosses were set up, nearly a dozen were all lined randomly in place. Argilus moved along and heard a noise ahead. There were two large tree spirits, waving their branches around, their roots slithering towards them. Argilus quickly withdrew is left blade and ran up ahead leaping over both of them, slashing down at one, once landing he bolted back up into the air slashing up the other one, both stopped for a moment, and they splitted into two. Argilus did seem to have the upper hand on things, and it wasn't like he was showing off, he seemed to be in a hurry.

"Come! It's right here!" He shouted, they moved along and found Argilus standing in what appeared to be a large entrance hall to the dungeon. Strange written were there just to the left of the door way.

_________________
Image
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:18 am 
Offline
Awakened Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:24 am
Posts: 167
Location: Inside...multiple worlds...
Zavier received a message…form someone he had not nearly forgotten, but had thought he would never hear from again. His heart pounded in his chest, and although he knew it was as artificial as his surroundings, it still didn’t take anything from it. He quickly posted a flash mail to Tokki, wherever she was.

To: Tokki

Tokki. I’ve…waited for a long time to hear from you. And as much as I want you to be with us…with me…I don’t know if you can. The way we came to this field…that in itself was a weird transition. But, the field is Closed Solitary Nothingness in the Theta. If you can find some way to join us…come do so.


Zavier sent the message, a new hope gleaming in him. Tokki was not only one of his closest friends…but she was an amazing ally. He gripped the Jinsaran he held in his hands. She was the one who helped him get it. He followed the group to where Argilus stood, in front of a massive Dungeon. Zavier could see the strange writing that Argilus was speaking of. As he walked to the dungeon, his body began to shake. Zavier could feel the Wood Dragon stirring within him, roiling in pain…and disobedience.

“Bahamut! What is going on?”

I don’t know Zavier. The Wood Dragon is being affected by someone and is in pain and unrest. Is it possible that this ‘Kurai’ is the cause.”

Zavier cringed a bit but helf firm. “I don’t know…but whatever that means, it can’t be good…”


(OOC:…interesting development, may have to do something with it, people post so we can further…I can’t wait for Kurai!)

_________________
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:10 pm 
Offline
Exalted Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:28 pm
Posts: 591
Location: New look, check it out!
Dancing along behind the rest of the party, hijinx was playing a game of hers, she called it catch the tail. As every party member and pet with a tail was marching in front of her, she would yank on the creatures and groups tails and quickly jump straight up into the tree's before the snarling things could turn around and bite her. Becoming bored with the game, she fininshed of by giving jocasta a sharp pull, dragging her back about a foot and making her screech in pain and anger. Urbosh, having opted to sleep instead, had settled into a moody slumber in hijinx's bottomless pockets, feeling it would be best not to provoke the wrath of jocasta untill he has slightly less tired. Jumping out of her tree, she watched nighthand kill the creatures and pouted. She was hoping to get some experience from them, but contented herself with a candy bar. Upon reaching the entrance, she jumped over the party and sat on argilus's shoulders, hoping to get a better view. Almost instantly she noticed the writting. Then she watched zavier begin to enter and noticed his slight flinch. Her eyes instantly narrowed and the jewel in her forehead glowed a bright emerald color, a purple palour flickered across her eyes, then she was off. Like a bullet, she shot past zavier and into the dungeon, a low growl in her throat.

_________________
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:18 pm 
Offline
WaveMistress
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2003 3:19 am
Posts: 465
Location: At the center of the earth, in a parking lot.
To: Zavier, Rayo, Vera, Asgard, Nighthand, Gingitsune

I realize it's been a long time... and I apologize for dissappearing on you guys but the truth is... I don't know what has happened between the last time you saw me and now. But I would like to join you all once again. Please relay to me your current field, and I'll gladly be of any service to you that I can.

Sincerely,
Tokki


Gingitsune read over the flash mail, and a smile crept over her delicate features. It was nice when old friends returned, they had so few remaining that they were somewhat of a valued commodity. With a raised spirit she quickly replied with her own message.

To: Tokki

Welcome back, I'm certain that someone has relayed you the field name since now, so I won't bother. We'll all be glad to see you back, so much has happened since you left, and there is a lot to explain. I'll save that until you're actually here. We're currently heading towards our next destination, however it won't be hard to find us...
Follow the trail of destruction.

-Gingitsune


She sent off the message and once again turned to her team. They were standing before the gloom of the dungeon, and once again something within Gingitsune surged against the darkness. The purple of Cybele's aura emitted a strange sort of feeling, a tingling sensation that burned and pulsated through Gingitsune's arm. She shivered involuntarily and turned around, her stiletto heels scrapping the hard rock that preceded the entrance. "Well this is it darlings," she said with a toothy grin, Jocasta landing elegantly beside her and twisted her tail around the front of her body.
"It's time to go in, who knows what we're going to find. There's absolutely no need for me to ask whether or not you're dedicated because I know that you are. It's all at our own risk that we're doing this. I'm going in," whisking around so that her billowing half sleeves flew back in the steady breeze she went down the steeps with her head held high, disappearing into the cold darkness of the dungeon.
Jocasta lingered behind for a moment, and glared at each of the pets in turn with her disconcerting golden eyes. "Here is your first big test," she called to the mentally, "Protect those that you guard, for if you fail you know you'll all end up back in the core as fragments of pointless and lifeless data. I will personally make sure of this."

An answer came back to her, "and what if you yourself mess up?"
The Queenly Sphinx smiled, revealing her large fangs, "I shall take care of that as well if it has the misfortune of occurring."
Finishing her final word she too swept down into the dungeon, leaving the others to follow.[/i][/b]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:00 am 
Offline
Exalted Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:42 pm
Posts: 304
Phoenix heard the words that Nighthand spoke above from the huge tree. To him, Nighthand was partially right. The group was in disarray and unable to function as a group. He thought that Gingi was either incapable of being a leader or an amazing good one with some weird ways to lead people. He also thought that he couldn't force himself to trust Argilus regardless if the majority of the group trusts him. He made himself the Devil's advocate by questioning Argilus's motives where most of the group wouldn't bring it up.

After walking through wild brushes and shrubbery, Phoenix saw the huge Dungeon entrance way. He couldn't believe at the size of this dungeon. It was about the size of the giant tree from when they first entered the field. Suddenly, he felt a mysterious aura surrounding the dungeon.

"Did you felt that just now, Kazuma?" Suzaku said to Phoenix with great concern. "Yes, I did. We must be getting closer to Kurai and possibly the source of evil." Phoenix looked around seeing the other reactions of the group and noticed that Zavier looked in pain for a second. I wonder if he felt the aura as well but in a different way. Do you have any insight to why his reaction is different, Suzaku? From your own memory, Zavier has the ability to transform into several different types of dragons. One of which is Wood. Since Kurai's Treeweaver is primary a wood elemental weapon, the Wood Dragon itself could feel the aura a little bit deeper than we ever could.

Phoenix liked Suzaku's insight to Zavier's condition and suprising enough, he doesn't mind Suzaku's obviously lack of respect for privacy. His own pet was the only thing that he trusted his life with. As such, he trusted her with his inner most thoughts. He saw Hijinx enter the dungeon. To him, he was amazed on how long that Hijinx survived with her joking ways in battle and peace. Phoenix looked over to Gingi and her pet, Jocasta. For a second, he felt that Jocasta was looking at Suzaku which she was in her necklace form. Then Gingi herself went towards the dungeon and entered.

It was time for Phoenix himself to enter and noticed that Argilus was still outside of the dungeon. He walked towards him and stopped when he was side by side to him. Phoenix said to him, "Do you have anything to tell us before we continue deeper into the dungeon? I won't try to attack you this time if you don't want to tell us anything. I maybe rash at times but not stupid. Right now, it's important that we try to work together but the only way I could do that if you tell us what you know. I expect an answer once everyone entered the dungeon. If I ever find out that you held back from the truth and causes harm to Gingi due to that lack of info, I don't think my rational mind can hold back my anger towards you." Phoenix walked into the dungeon and was ready for Kurai and his monsters and traps.

_________________
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:53 am 
Offline
Long Arm
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 7:37 am
Posts: 199
Location: -//Long Arm//- -//Level 84//-
Argilus met the group in the entering room of the dungeon. He stopped midway into the room, and looked around. The entire place was covered in roots - some made up a wall, some sprouted randomly from the floor or ceiling, impeding the groups way.

"What's wrong with this dungeon?" Hijinx questioned. Argilus leaped up, ricocheting off one root, onto another, up to a crook near the ceiling. He looked all around from his high position, looking for the exit.

"This dungeon is built under a large tree, if you didnt notice upon entry." Argilus leapt from his crook, to another hanging root. Grabbing the root by his normal arm, he hoisted himself up effortlessly, looking down at the rest of the group. "My guess is through Kurai's residence here and the hacked dungeon, The tree above has grown wildly. I bet it dwarves Yygdrasil."

Gingitsune piloted her way through the maze of roots, and made her way to the door first. She stopped before she was too close to the doorway, and waited for the rest of the group. Hijinx bounced over a root, coming to the ground sprad eagle. She landed on all fours, and bounced back to her feet. Argilus dropped down from a root near the ceiling, landing silently. Eventually, the entire group was there.

Zavier spoke up, as soon as he made his way through the roots.
"I noticed some incribed writings near the entr--"
"Yeah. There was no need to read them - I can show you what it said much quicker than attempting to translate." Argilus pulled a scroll from his inventory and held it up. It was the Kanji of "wood" on it, showing it was the spell Ap Juka. "Oh, good idea!" Gingitsune started to go through her inventory, or remember any spells that could help out in the dungeon. "Unfortunately, its of no use here." Argilus opened the scroll, and the writing flashed green. It enveloped his body, but instantly died off, instead of enveloping him, like it normally would. "Status enhancers mean nothing here. Kurai has made sure that anyone entering his domain without want is at a disadvantage." Argilus threw away the blank scroll, its wooden reel breaking on a nearby root.

Argilus looked around at the group, all of them silent. He took in a deep breath, and started walking to the next room. "Wait!" Gingitsune yelled to Argilus, "We should be prepared for what in the next room!"

"There's no need to prepare here. This entire level is devoid of monsters. Its the next one we will need to worry about." Argilus walked through the doorway, dissappearing through the darkness.

-----------------------

The room ahead was perfectly circular. In the center, stood a blackened tree. It looked burnt to the point where if anyone would touch it, the tree would crumble to ashes. Below the tree, was a large stone tablet, with a message underneath. The two doors leading forward were labeled in order: Death. Life. It was a simple choice for the group above to make - One door lead lead to something they might find helpful, and the level below. Another lead to a large group of high-leveled monsters. It was an area that Kurai enjoyed, very much. He even remembered the message hidden underneath the tree:

Through these two doors, you will find the essence of all.
One gives redemption to what one has lost.
The other shows you the hardships of the world.

If you do not wish to choose, you may step on this stone, showing the easy way out.


Kurai smiled. He hoped they would choose wisely, so he could fight them without handicap.

((OOC: this is simple. Once there is a choice from the group, go through whichever door. If you wish to go without choosing, stepping on the stone will open another door in front of the stone, leading to the next level. Choose wisely.))

_________________
Image
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:04 am 
Offline
Exalted Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:42 pm
Posts: 304
(OOC: I'm confused about something. If one person makes a decision, does that decision apply to everyone else or everyone makes their own decision to go into either of the two doors.)

_________________
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group