Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Welcome to Pandora's Box- Admission prices may vary.

Post by Hijinx » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:41 pm

The sun was setting in Dun Loireag and nothing much was happening. A week had passed since the incident with kurai. The sudden reappearance of royce wasn't promising either. Argilus being dead was a somewhat negative twist as well. Actually, the whole thing was putting the group in a sour mood. All except hijinx; hijinx had something important to do for once, and she would get to do the one thing she had always wanted to do.

She smiled at herself for the umptinth time that day. Hunched over a rabbit hole on top of a large dirt hill sat the cheerful character, waiting patiently for what could be assumed an important event. A few players wandered by sometimes and asked, but the couple that walked too close usually walked away very quickly and profoundly confused. They couldn't know what she meant when she said her friend had flow down there and refused to come out until she let him take off his stupid costume. It was turning into a fun game. Unfortunately, she would have to end it now. There was so little to do, and so much time to complicate it with. Within seconds the wyvern was wrapped around hijinx's neck. The bomb she rolled down there didn't hurt the situation much. Seconds later, she was staring off the edge of a bridge intently, mid-way between the grunty farm and the main town. Tirath had caught sight of her and and was making his way over a little carelessly. Looking over the edge himself, he couldn't see anything. He leaned over a little more; still nothing. On his toes, he looked a little harder and squinted. Slapping him hard on the back, sending him sprawling over the edge, tumbling through the sky. Spreading her arms like wings, hijinx followed him down.

OOC: Figure out where you are, and work your way to the same place. The real fun will start soon.
Last edited by Hijinx on Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:08 am

Nighthand gated into the town, heading directly for the hideout. He had just returned from yet another random adventure, one which was bound to leave a few surprises in the faces of his friends.

Halfway to the hideout, he caught sight of Hijinx, almost dangling over the edge of a bridge. He slowed, then altered his path to join her.

"I take it you ended up beating Kurai? What happened?"

(ooc: short post, but it's all i needed. anyone can use my question to get themselves here.)

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:30 am

Phoenix was on a rooftop of one of the buildings in Dun Loireag with Suzaku. For the past week, he has been practicing his new gravity powers trying to find the limits of his new powers. “Suzaku, how do you feel now?” Phoenix said to the bird as he was using his powers on it. “I feel so much lighter now. I believe I can increase my speed now.” Suzaku said to her master. She took to the air and was flying at an amazing speed. The bird quickly went from one end of the root town to the other as Phoenix continues to apply his powers on the bird. As Suzaku headed back towards Phoenix, she suddenly felt heavier and losing speed. She looked at her master and saw that he was in pain. Phoenix was on one knee and was having a hard time getting back up. She used her remaining energy to reach Phoenix and landed nearby him. She looked upon him and asked with concern, “Are you ok, Kazuma-sama?”

Phoenix slowly regain his composure as he answered her question, “Yeah, I’m fine now. I guess I cannot reduce the gravity of something for a prolong period of time. Controlling the power of gravity requires great focus and stamina. Even though the gravity around me is one half of Earth’s normal gravity, it still takes a toll on me regardless. If the gravity was normal around me, I would probably take two uses before collapsing onto the ground.” He unsheathed his new sword, the Seal Sword, and looks at it in deep thought. The sword reflected light from the falling sun from the horizon which looks beautiful. He walked towards the edge of the rooftop and put away his sword before sitting down. He was facing towards the Chaos Gate when Suzaku quickly flew onto his right shoulder and rub against his head with her own head. Phoenix gazed upon on the beautiful Suzaku and began petting her with his left hand. “It’s weird to have a lull in the fighting, Suzaku. I have been in a state of constant fighting ever since I became infected with the Twilight and having only a day’s rest before going to the next fight.” Phoenix said to his pet.

“But it’s nice to have a chance to rest body and soul especially after the recent events. If we got into another fight right after the Kurai incident, we mostly likely would have died.” Suzaku said to her master. “You’re correct as always, my friend. With only Gingistune, Hijinx, and I returned from Kurai’s field, we would not have survived long. Right now, we are hanging by a thread. With Argilus in a coma; Kurai died from Royce’s attack; and Zavier and Nighthand…” Phoenix stopped talking suddenly and Suzaku inquire on why Phoenix stopped his sentence midway. “Kazuma, finish your sentence.” Suddenly, Phoenix quickly stood up and said to Suzaku as she took to the air. “Suzaku, transform into the necklace.”

The bird quickly transformed into a necklace around Phoenix’s neck and inquires the reason why she had to transform. “I think I saw Nighthand just now.” Phoenix said as he jumps off the roof and floated down to the ground. The gravity powers allowed Phoenix to land safely with both feet onto the ground. He began to run towards Nighthand’s position and had to refrain using all of his energy into the run. The reason for this why was that he is faster and quicker than a regular blademaster. As he got closer to Nighthand, he saw the rabbit Hijinx over a bridge. It seems that the silly rabbit is looking at something. I wonder what is she’s doing anyway. As Phoenix finished his thought, he reached Hijinx and Nighthand which he just joined the rabbit.

"I take it you ended up beating Kurai? What happened?" Nighthand said to everyone.

Phoenix decided to answer Nighthand’s question, “That’s right, you don’t know what happened after you disappeared with Zavier. You see, we didn’t exactly defeat Kurai. It was Royce. I believe that she was the one who cause Kurai to become insane. Her plan was to take the Treeweaver away from Kurai which she succeeded in taking. She killed Kurai and Argilus is in a coma. Argilus is lying in the hideout while Zavier hasn’t come back to the hideout.” Phoenix turned his attention to Hijinx after answering Nighthand’s question, “As you silly rabbit, what are you doing here anyway?”
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:36 pm

the new ramza had returned to dun loireag after taking a rest in the hideout for a while. he was still a little tired. he walked cautiously through the down, getting his business done, buying and selling as needed. He had not been in a "peaceful" root town for some time now. he was beginning to calm down. after listening to others around town talking about the event with kurai, he wawws somewhat puzzled. Many of the people theyre are talking aobut were familiar, yet the stories were new. the return of royce caught him off guard.

he sat down on the edge of a bridge, and thought about his next moves, and what the party has been doing, and what they will do. It is not important.The present is all that mattered he decided, and he stopped thinking about it. he wanted to see a friendly face, and decided to look for nighthand. soon he heard voices, distant, yet present. He heard nighthand's voice too. he was quite confused by this point, and wanted to know where it was coming from. he leaned over the edge of the bridge to look down. suddenly he heard something again from below. he had a feeling there wee players down there. he grasped his weapon and leapt down.........."what?"
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:23 am

It had been a week...a whole uneventful week since they had returned to the town. He had heard from his friends of the events that had unfolded after his disappearance... Kurai was dead...Argilus in a coma...and of the reappearance of Royce...He still hadn't quite taken it all in... Some had questioned him about where he had gone and what had happened to him...that was a whole new set of problems he wasn't ready to share with his friends.

As these thoughts ran through his head, Tirath spotted Hijinx intently staring over the edge of a bridge. Against his better judgement he approached the rabbit and took a brief look over the side. Hijinx continued to stare, seemingly paying no attention to his prescence. It was the total disregard for him that made Tirath think that there MUST be something of interest there. He looked again, harder this time, but still saw nothing. As he leaned a little farther over he felt something hit him from behind...and was quickly aware of the wind blowing in his face as he raced through the sky. Hijinx was by his side within seconds, ears pulled back by the rushing wind. While all this was a shock already, what the rabbit seemed to be telling him he had to do was beyond anything he had imagined.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:19 am

The news of Royce's return was not something he wanted to think on... and that she could, so easily, kill Kurai and Argilus, two of the strongest players he had known. even IF kurai had been a bit... crazy...

Who's Royce?

Not someone you want to meet... unfortunatly, someone you probably will. One of the hacker elites, and the first we met.

I see...

Can't you just pick this stuff out of my mind?

I could, but some things i'd actually like to talk about. I mean, maybe I'll see something you wouldn't. I don't have your memories or ideas, but if I took the information from your mind, it'd have the memories as well. We'd... eventually become one.

Nighthand didn't think to about that being what he wanted.

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:35 pm

There Tempest was kneeling upon one knee, her long magnolia hair lay in her face covering much of it from site, her wings folded back . She knelt there with fingers laced in prayer. Without moving the rest of her body she gradually lifted her head, her hair moved back given way to the smooth pale skin that was her face. Her eyes came in contact with that of the statue of the nameless girl. Chains surrounded the gray mass, wrapped tightly around every inch of her, cris-crossing one another and gripping the marble floor below tightly, as to not let her escape. “Your bond to place just as I am bond to this world”, she murmured under her voice.

A tear slowly streamed down her face, following the curves of her nose and slowly over her lips till it reached her chin. It gathered there and a single drop fell toward the ground making a small watermark on smooth polished marble floor. Raicho her thunderbird sat perched on a bench not to far behind her, he watched as the glistening tear hit the ground and looked on in concern. His head rotated from side to said trying to make sense of the emotion welling up in himself as well. He and Tempest were both psychically linked. Her pain was his pain, her sorrow was his sorrow, her joy was his, though he never really understood the concept he excepted it as is. He pushed off with legs and hopped in to the air, flapping his wings once to gain some elevation and gently glided across toward Tempest. As Tempest stood up, she reached over with her right hand and wiped away the tear stain left behind on her check. Trying to pull herself together, and as she did so Raicho with a few soft flaps hovered over her shoulder, and landed directly on her right shoulder. His talons gently digging into the leather cloth that lay there. Are you alright, he communicated mentally.

His emerald eyes staring directly at her, she turned her head to the side and looked at him Yes I am fine giving him a little stroke and tickle under his beck, ruffling the feathers just a bit. “I think it’s time to go, it has been quite a while since we saw the others", Tempest walked down isle, passing row after row of empty benches. Dimly light by torches on the side and sunlight coming from the large stain glass window behind the statue, made the church a lot dreary than it really had to be. As Tempest reached the giant doors, she took one more look back at the girl and the chains that bond her to such a solemn place. With that she left. She logged out of the field and back into Delta: Water Capital Mac Anu. From there she switched over servers to Theta: Dun Loireag.

“I haven’t seen this place in a while,” she gave a small smile. She had just about forgotten the high raising land masses that were the mountains upon which the town itself lay upon. Along with pillars of stone and such scattered out in the distances among the mist. A cool breeze blew through the town. Sending a small chill down Tempest spin. " I had almost forgotten how cold it is as well," she giggled lightly her hand cover her mouth as to catch the laughter from escaping, as small bumps began to climb their way up Tempest right and left arm. She looked over toward Raicho. He appeared to be relatively fine in the cold weather, she figured he would be acting a little strange. They had been spending most of their time in Mac Anu and in warm fields where they trained together.

Thick mist that surround the area began to roll into town monopolizing on ever inch of land that it could consume with in its thick moist vile. Tempest noticed the others not to far into the distances. She made her way to them, pushing and shoving players out her way. She wasn’t in much of a mood to be around this many people. That was the one thing that got to her about Mac Anu. The place was always to darn crowded, she had hardly enough breathing room. Dun Lorieg was a little less crowded, and most the time remained that way. So the small group of people she had to make her way through quickly became nothing more than a memory of a hard times on her short travels toward her friends. When she reached them they seemed to be discussing past events that she had not witness. She quietly walked up and listened intently to the conversation, not trying to interrupt.
Last edited by HackerNuse on Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Temepst | Lv. 15| Whipmaster|200 Gold

Kodel
Elevated Player

Post by Kodel » Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:26 am

kodel sat under the shade of a nearby spruce, watching hijinx throw a bomb down a rabbit hole, and picking the remnants of the hill off his shirt after it went off. He noticed that her attention was suddenly focused on another PC, who she had just sent sprawling down the hillside. He figured he might as well see what was going on, and hopefully prevent the poor guy from getting crammed down his own rabbit hole. He rose, dusting himself off, and followed
"Goodness for the most part is an illusion... Little fables people tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming to much."
Kodel | Level 20 | Blademaster | 45000 Gold | Pheonix Wing | Thunder Armor, Silver Bracer, Time Headband, Safety Shoes, losta items and some scrolls | Ani Slash, Ani Revolver, Ap Ganz, Ap Corv, Ap Do. Gan Zot, Rai Rom

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:02 am

People had started asking her questions, and just as she was starting to jump. Thinking mostly about how horribly inconvenient this was going be, she waved the questions aside and yanked ramza back onto the bridge. Tirath continued to panic. Doing a double backflip, she herself took the plunge. Things were going as intended now, and no one was going to cut her off this time. Holding her arms close to her body, she let her ears get pulled back by the wind and sped downwards until she leveled off with tirath. Throwing her arms wide with a powerful arc, she let the wind catch her and slow her descent, ordering tirath to do the same.

A look of utter shock crawled across tirath's face as he practically spit the words out. Hijinx couldn't possibly be serious. Trying to keep as calm as one could when falling large distances with a rabbit smiling at them cheerily, he asked what hijinx thought was a stupid question.

We're going to WHAT?

Hijinx developed a cross look momentarily.

I said, we're going to fly.

Oh, is that all? ARE YOU INSANE!?

Not at all. Look, it's really easy. All you have to do is miss the ground.

At this point, the blademaster had to finally question the rabbit's sanity. In his disbelief, he didn't notice what was going on, which was probably just as well for the moment.

I'm so dead...

Nonsense, you're doing it right now.

It's only fair at this point to mention that the moment he heard hijinx say he was suppose to miss the ground he, became so distacted that, inadvertently, he did, about 6 feet above a very painful looking patch of grass. His eyes locked on the earth below him, he carefully called out to the twinblade.

"What... am I doing?" a stunned tirath asked. Not missing a beat, hijinx casually floated by, her back to the ground and an arm behind her head. Examining the claws on her free paw with disaproval, she ticked to herself a little. A happy reply soon followed. "I think it's pretty obvious, don't you you Mr. Tirath? I would have to say you're either very lucky or very smart. I've been throwing people off that bridge all day, and you're the first one so far that was able to do this sucessfully." Tirath let his head drop, closing his eyes and rubbing his temples. With a slight growl, he twisted around and faced the opressive animal player. "Maybe that has something to do with the fact that PEOPLE DON'T NORMALLY FLY!" He instantly felt the six feet, causing his backside a great deal of truama. Floating down and putting her face right right in front of his, she shook her head and shruged. "You can't say that kind of thing when you're flying, it doesn't yield positive results." Tirath gave her a blank stare and tried to rub away his aches. Tutong, having been sent a confusing flashmail concerning tirath from the rabbit, made it a point to find out where she was and what she was trying to do. The people gathered on the bridge looking into the valley was definitely not a good sign. He had hurried down, but instead of a splatter, he saw an air-borne hijinx giving his master funny looks.

Hijinx, claiming she wanted to take a nap, flew upwards, sneaking around the mountain and into the hideout. The roc, baffled, looked at the blademaster and scratched his head with a foreclaw and asked "Did I miss something?".
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:31 pm

Gingitsune arrived, belated and bemused. She had arrived her summons, ofcourse, but had spent quite a bit of time in a little intelligence gathering before she had proceeded. Royce was of great priority now, and the violet-eyed Wavemistress passionately wanted to find the little weasel and crush her. With a new wave of anger she gritted her teeth, looked down, and took a deep breath.

Where was she anyway?

She arched an eyebrow as she looked around, hands on hips, eyes narrowed. A little ahead of her she noticed a group of players doing rather bizarre things. Gingitsune smiled as she had not smiled in a long time, the corners of her mouth pulling up into a great grin of mirth, and a bubble of laughter escaping her throat. She had missed Hijinx and her strange, eccentric ways and antics.

This quest would be wonderful after the last one, she admitted to herself with a small smile, she didn't expect that it would be anything short of completely and utterly... different.

Gingitsune quickly went to meet them, breathing in the fresh, cold mountainous air of the Theta Server. Just as she approached the close knit group, Hijinx leapt into the air and... flew... off in the direction of the mountains. The mood amongst the group was that of perpetual puzzlement, and Gingitsune rid herself of her own confusion s she smiled at the wide-eyed gaping of her team members. One had to expect anything and everything with Hijinx, and apparently the rabbitish player had found some way around the menial chore of walking, Gingitsune chuckled to herself, walking was rather tedious, and flying could be a good trick. She only hoped that it didn't involve thinking happy thoughts and pixie dust... for as cheerful as she was, she would be rather hard-pressed to find some moment of happiness to fill her body with buoyancy, her mind had rid itself of such thoughts, and was filled with passing pleasures and sorrow. So many were dead. Would they all die as well? They had been in the World for so long, and yet they had no lead, no hint or clue as to where the 'exit' was. Their comatose bodies still lay in their respective hospitals, and Gingitsune could only wonder how long they would lay there, until perhaps, some years later, their families decided to pull the plugs... Would they then just fade out of the World? Gingitsune shuddered and bade herself to not think such thoughts, it was enough that bad things were happening all around her, there was no need for her to invision all of their deaths.

A faint, muffled flapping of feathery wings made Gingitsune's thoughts halt as she turned around to great Jocasta, the Spinx. The great tawny Guardian settled herself gracefully onto the ground, and set to work lazily cleaning her paw as Gingitsune made her impatience known. As far as she saw from the other players, her Guardian was the most rebellious, Jocasta didn't act like a soulmate or a pet, but as a teacher and critic, pointing out Gingitsune's flaws. But it could not be said that the feline creature was of no use whatsoever, Gingitsune had grown rather attached to her new friend, and despite their quarrels they were very close. Jocasta would die for Gingitsune, and vice versa. Their companionship was built on a strong foundation of trust and teasing, and Jocasta's comments, though sometimes earning her a rather swift kick in the rear, helped Gingitsune to improve herself and to understand Cybele better... for the Sphinx herself seemed to have some sort of connection to the wand.

"You're late." Gingitsune said to Jocasta, "What have you been up to?"

"Filling in the gaps of course, you left rather a mess to be sorted out with your intelligence gathering, and I had to supplement part of it with my own detective work." said the Sphinx, adding a rather scathingly feline look.

Gingitsune shook her head and laughed, much as Jocasta tried to act snottish, every act she did was to help her mistress, and so even the most scathing look was an act. Shaking her head, the vulpine Wavemistress swished her tail mischievously and walked into the group. She smiled warmly and greeted all of her comrades-in-arms, casting off her anger and melancholy... she had to try to enjoy herself, regardless of everything!

"So..." she said, addressing the group coyly, "What did I miss? I did see some rather odd flying, there happened to be a Hijinx-shaped bird soaring over your heads, or was that my imagination? If you're flying don't hide it from me," she said with a rueful grin, "I'm sick of walking, and these heels are killing me, next time I design a character she's wearing sneakers and a sweatsuit."

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:19 am

Hijinx flying...

I can't say I'm much surprised. She HAS done just about everything I thought was impossible.

Hijinx?

Here. These memories... and These... and This. That should explain her. Well... as much as she CAN be explained.

This Hijinx is an odd one. Flying... wow. I'd like to join her, but not like she did. I shiver at the thought.

Nighthand chuckled and sat down, to wait for the rabbit's return.

The arrival of Jocasta caused a twinge in him. He couldn't feel Shard anywhere. The cerberus had disappeared when he was trapped inside his head, and he hadn't caught wind of him since. Hopefully he would return soon...

Nighthand closed his eyes to wait.

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:51 am

The series of events that appeared before Tempest’s very eyes were quite amusing. She had watched as a large rabbit like player flew stunningly across the sky. Showing grace and style as she touched base with the land below, while others gawked on in confusing and complete shock. As if that wasn’t enough excitement for the day the kind and warm hearted Gingitsune had returned to the group. It was a long time since she had felt the warmth and glow that radiated off her, was the same for all them each surrounded by a different aura. When she heard Gingitsune ask what had happen, she to looked on in bewilderment still asking herself the same question.

She had missed so much so fast, that she felt some what out of the loop so to speak.. What to do now she thought. I am back but everything seems so aloof. Memories of this flooded in her head, the first time she came here. The ferocious battle she had fought with them all against the administers “puppets”. And after that everything went blank and some how she had wound up in the Delta server with Raicho standing over her looking curiously into her eyes rotating his head a few degrees in every which direction. Things have become all to weird since I have played the game, and now...... she faded off. Shaking her head she returned to reality and to the current actions of her friends. “Well the question has been asked a couple of times but to I’m interested in what has happened since my last siting,” she giggled slightly. She sat upon the ground, stretching out wavering her arms and legs in all sorts of directions, cracking bone after bone in her ligaments. Getting herself into a relatively comfortable position.

She looked up at the others with those big brown innocent eyes, like that of a little children when setting next to the fire and listening to their mother tell them a story. Her eyes filled with such excitement and anxiousness, she couldn’t waited. Raicho was flapping and squawking about as he was linked to her, he continued to feel such happy thoughts he couldn’t hold it in an more. Tempest looked over at him, she to could feel the warm burning sensation that came deep with in them both, it was unimaginable the feeling that grew. She hadn’t felt this way for a long time. Now the words just on the tip of her tongue trying to break free from the prison that held them back. She was breaking the walls began to crumble around her as she blurted out “Come on with it, I can’t wait anymore,” just as quickly she withdrew herself and tried to contain the passion with in her. “I’m sorry,” a little embarrassed at her impatience she blushed.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:32 am

"One day..."

Hijinx lay on the roof, basking in the moonlight. The light cascaded over the earth like a river of silver, casting an eerie glow on the town. Her shadows stretched out around her, long and white, an individual silouette representing every class the world had to offer. They spun slowly about, circling the rabbit, who was busy pondering to herself how long it would take the admins to undo the lock the twinblade had convenient placed on the server. Suddenly she heard a rustle in the grass and a claking noise on the wall.

"Relax urbosh, you won't have to wear that costume much longer. In the morning I'll open the world up and you can finally play a little."

The wyvern drug his claws irritably across the stone surface of the building and rested his wings with a snort and hiss.

"I hope you realize exactly how cramped this is." he replied, scratching an itch feverishly. Hijinx just sighed and smiled at the stars.

When the sun came up the rabbit was standing in the center of the town with a megaphone. Flashmails just seemed so impersonal. Taking a deep breath, hijinx let loose. "WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPY HEADS!" Looking at her pet, hijinx noted how cute it was when he cringed and covered his ears. Then she decided to do it again just to be sure. She had just started to inhale as gingitsune's voice rang out "We're up, we're up! Now what do you want!?". The group approached, rubbing the sleep from their eyes. The twinblade held a fist out at waist level. Hijinx smiled. Tirath frowned. This would not end well. A furry fist slammed backwards like a hammer with a crack.

The World itself shattered like glass. The root town was gone, replaced by a blue sky. Clouds drifted lazily by as a crystal clear stairwell formed underneith the group. At the bottom lay a tropical island, complete with a thatched roof bar on the beach and a mansion.

"Welcome pandora's box. I think the orange water is a nice touch, don't you?" Hijinx hopped down a few steps and stopped. "I almost forgot... don't track dirt on my carpets or I'll break your legs." Sitting on the rail, the rabbit slid down with a hearty "YIPPEE!".

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:13 pm

Gingitsune looked at Hijinx with an arched eyebrow, she herself had been awake for a couple of hours now, pondering why it was her fate to be such a morning person. Well, not a cheerful morning person anyway, but her body insisted on waking her up at sunrise, while Jocasta slept on.
As Hijinx woke them up, none too gently, Gingitsune exhaled a sigh of relief, being awake while everyone was sleeping was really obnoxious.

Jocasta woke with a jolt, and then lazily stretched out her feline limbs before her, opening her wicked fanged mouth in a prolonged yawn, and then setting to cleaning her face with her paw. Gingitsune shook her head, the downside to being a Sphinx, she decided, was that no matter how human featured your face is- you still have to clean yourself the old-fashioned cat way, though Jocasta (disturbingly) didn't seem to mind at all. Gingitsune patted down her skirt and retied her obi behind her before grumpily joining Hijinx and the group.

As the beautiful root town transformed Gingitsune stifled a groan, the orange water painfully reminded her of orange juice, but the tropical breeze was a nice touch, and Gingitsune breathed in the fresh (synthetic) air in great lungfuls. "Are we going to have time to swim?" she asked, half sarcastically, half hopefully, and Jocasta rolled her cattish eyes skyward as she floated down the crystalline staircase.

Gingitsune wondered, in a bemused way, what kind of bizarre things would happen down on that strange island- with Hijinx anything was possible, and she didn't doubt that they would be strung along like good marionettes. As Hijinx flung herself down the rail, Gingitsune began to run down the steps, skipping three or four at a time, to keep up with the rabbity player.

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:39 am

“I AM UP! I AM UP!” Tempest looked around, bewildered and confused. Rushing around trying to find the source of the morning wake up call, “I am I late . . . late for what. There is too much going on right now. I am completely lost,” she ran frantically ran around the room like a chicken with her head cut off.

Her eyes searching over the area for anything that could possibly tell her something of what were going on. Nothing, everything still seemed to be relatively quiet, a few people were waking up here and there but not a whole lot was really going on. And like that it hit her, the embarrassment of possibly waking everyone up with her crazed fit, she had bursted it out in such a panic that it could have awakened the dead. “ I am sorry,” she quietly whispered to the others as blood began to fill her normally pale checks as she became flushed with a rosy red color.

With a few deep breaths she calmed herself down and gained her tranquil composer. As her eyes scanned over the scene once more, she noticed Hijinx and Gingi were missing. “I wonder were those two, are? Maybe . . . ,” she shook her head as Rancho came soaring in, his wings majestically flapping while an array of brown, green, and red shimmer in the morning sun light. Lifting her hand she reached out for his arrival. A few flaps and he perched himself on the side of her arm facing upward between her wrist and hand. Arcing his head back he gazed into Tempest magnolia eyes

“Where have you been my little Rai,” she ruffled his feathers under his beck. Rotating his head up she giggled at the site of him in such pleasure. She stopped the ruffling knowing that he would not answer in such a state “Ah I was just out flying on the outskirts of the root town.” He looked at her, and as if a bolt of lighting had struck him he remembered something “Oh yes I saw Hijinx outside in the middle town with something metallic thing and she was screaming into. It had a weird sound . . . not so much as it was weird more as it was like nails on a chalkboard.” Tempest wondered to here herself.

Could that have been the sound that woke me up and the others? Something metallic hmm must have been a loudspeaker or something.

Stepping outside the bright yellow rays of the sun showen across her face. Squinting she covered her eyes with her left hand and looked out for anything she thought was somewhat specious. Knowing Hijinx she was about to cause some mischievous. "This might be fun actually" she said to herself, pondering the ideas of what Hijinx had in mind. She ran off to the center of town, with Raicho over head guiding her to Hijinx's position. Hijinx stood there as well as Gingi and the rest of the group. A brief chat between Hijinx and Tirath ending with Hijinx slamming her fist backward.

Weird.

Like that everything crumbled with the sound of glass shattering. Tempest was dumb stuck by what had just happened. The foundation of The World itself was broken with a single hit from Hijinx. Her eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets she looked on in shock “Ehh I am guessing were no longer in Dun Loireag anymore. A strange crystal stairway appeared not too far in front of them.

Her eyes bulging even farther than before she looked on in amazement. She could only look on as Hijnix slide down the railing of the stairway like a modern day of Mary Popins. “Hehe,” tempest laugh as the image of the rabbit in a nice Sunday dress and a nice size black hat littered with white flowers rested upon her head. Tempest brushed the image off and looked over to Rancho

“It looks like Hijinx has discovered a new way to pass the time around here and it looks like some real fun. Woo it’s a bar let’s go,” her eyes beaming with excitement. Some what unsure of the tropical paradise that lay below Raicho eyed the place with concern. Tempest could sense the untrusting feeling of the new world boiling up in the depths of Raicho “I am getting bad vibes from that place,” Raicho told Tempest with worry in his voice.

Shaking her head Tempest told the Thunderbird not to worry so much and to lighten up, he was being such a stiff. And like that she hopped on the rail and slid down the slick smooth rail following Hijinx. Raicho followed, sticking rather close to her. “Yahoo!! This is so much fun,” the cool feel of the metal beneath her butt was weird but still a great feeling none the less. With the path ending she hopped off the rail as it reached the end and landed on the warm sand. “ I wish I had a swim suit this would be so much fun, o well,” she complained as she gazed out onto the orange ocean. She ran over to the bar and had a seat, the cool shade that the bar offered was refreshing to the warm atmosphere. Tempest looked over to Hijinx “So when did you build this place?”
Last edited by HackerNuse on Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.