Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:10 pm

Nayru hyperactively flew around the group. He looked like he had a little too much sugar in his cheerio's this morning. Nayru was quite the opposite of the groups previous guide. Nall was quite complicated and quiet. Nayru was very simple, and very loud, annoying, and obnoxious. However they did share some things in common: overconfidence, rash descisions, and a limited level of common sense.

“I think Nall knew the hacker and her abilities before even coming here. Considering how three of you are below level 20 and how the strength drain spell worked. You were brought here as weapons against that effect. It’s a petty thing for Nall to do but right now, we need him.”

Nayru flew up behind the blademaster, nearly shouting in his ear.

"CONGRADULATIONS!"
Nayru took out a handfull of confetti and threw it in Phoenix's face.

"Well, you almost got it right! See, the hacker can use her powers to alter a certain level, however, other players that are furthur away from the certain level wont feel the effects as strongly. If you guys had a level 60, they wouldn't be affected either! All Nall was doing was spacing out the level ranges!"

Nayru flew into the next room, making sure everyone was chosing the correct path. He went towards the other door and waited for the others to catch up.

"You guys are so SLOOOW! I'm gonna die of old age before we get there! MoveMoveMoveMoveMove!"
Nayru flew around in circles again. Nayru was always somewhat impatient, but he had a reason to be this time. Nayru hated Nall, Nall hated him. But Sheena would have a fit if something happened, and thats scarier then any hacker or monster.

(OOC: Just posting Nayru's random antics. Even the old players never really got accustomed to the little creature :) Maybe it'll help for something to post about)
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

Lighteria
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Lighteria » Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:48 pm

"Ugg-gh..." Lighteria eeks out, his muscles aching as he attempts to get up from the ground.

This is weird... I used up all my SP only my last two attacks and... ugh, for some reason my head feels like it's floating around in space. ...Like I really did use up all of my energy...

With a cough to get some of the dust out of his lungs, Lighteria looks up from his place in the battlefield. Another BFT had emerged from somewhere and was prepared to wreak havoc. The only thing standing against it, a single twinblade with a strange blob at its side. The timid twinblade blinks at the sight and attempts to rise to aid the warrior, but before he can he feels a tense tugging at his leg. He gasps seeing one of the vines from the tree wrapping tightly around his ankle. By instinct, he lifts his arm up to attack, only to realize his blade is lying two feet away, having been released from his grip when he collapsed out of exhaustion before hand. He gasps and reaches out for the blade only to be yanked to the dirt by the vine, making collapse on his stomach in a rather uncomfortable position. Before he can even let out a groan, his legs and arms are quickly bound to the dirt floor, leaving him helpless. His body tenses as he struggles desperately to escape the vines grasp, his only encouragement: the odd light that almost engulfs the area, shining from the strange, beautiful wavemaster of light.

Kit... I hope you're doing better than I am... -!

With a sudden burst of fire and light, the tree bursts into flames, torn asunder by the powers of the wavemaster and the players who had attacked it. Lighteria's heart lifts with joy as the vines around him rot, blacken and quickly die. With a half-laugh, Lighteria rips the foliage from his wrists and ankles, flinging them to the ground where they quickly fade into nothing. He gathers up his blades just in time to see Hijinx dispatch the BFT in what has to be the most comical effect he'd ever seen with a giant glob of slime. Lighteria stares at the sight for a moment and lets out a laugh, the entire situation striking him as appropriate and hilarious. With a smile he looks over to Nall who seemed to be recovering.

"Mew?" Kit says, as the blademaster gets to his feet. The kitten's nursing had managed to close up a few of the smaller cuts on the player's face and neck but he was still quite weak. The kitten looks at him sadly, wanting to paw his leg so he'll sit down and let her work but a voice quickly interrupts her plans.

"Hmm? ..Nayru?" Lighteria and Kit both look up to the sky, hearing the beating of wings and the sound of another cat. Before either of them comment on it though, a sudden shockwave bursts through the room, sending Lighteria to his knees and Kit back to Lighteria in a frightened panic. The twinblade gasps as his pet leaps into his arms and curls against his chest, frightened of the cracks forming in the floor. Lighteria gasps and wraps his arms around the kitten, holding her to his chest defensively as the floor soon gives to the structural damage. The two tumble to the ground on the level below, Lighteria landing on his back and Kit digging her claws into the soft fabric of his shirt to steady herself. With a groan the player slowly lets the kitten go, once again having to gather his blades up from the shock.

What the hell? What just happened? That guy just totally flipped out!

"Everyone before we go and chase after Nall, I think I realized why those five were brought here by Nall. I was hoping that Nall would tell you this but it seems that his weakened state has made him crazy." The blademaster takes a pause before continuing, letting Lighteria and Kit to both exchange glances, curious to what was going on. "I think Nall knew the hacker and her abilities before even coming here. Considering how three of you are below level 20 and how the strength drain spell worked. You were brought here as weapons against that effect. It's a petty thing for Nall to do but right now, we need him."

"CONGRADULATIONS!"
The strange creature says, taking out a handful of confetti and throwing it into the blademaster's face.

"Well, you almost got it right! See, the hacker can use her powers to alter a certain level, however, other players that are further away from the certain level wont feel the effects as strongly. If you guys had a level 60, they wouldn't be affected either! All Nall was doing was spacing out the level ranges!"

With that, the creature bolts into the next room, impatient and yelling something Lighteria didn't bother to strain to hear. With a sigh, the twinblade slides his master blades into his belt and dusts himself off. His cuts were still bleeding and his back felt sorer than it's ever felt before. For some reason though, through all the pain and the now-obvious plot to use him, Lighteria was enjoying himself. He looks down to Kit who quickly jumps to his shoulder and licks his face, purring softly as the player lets a smile form on his face.

"Well folks," He says softly, stretching out his arms, speaking quietly enough so that he sounded out of earshot of some because he was basically directing the conversation to himself and Kit. "Whatever's going on we're not going to let out host go off and get killed are we?" He nods to himself, assured of his state of mind. "I'll recover my SP later. Right now we've got a blademaster to catch." He lets out a small laugh at himself, thinking he must've hit his head on the ground to be acting so casual about this. Regardless, he's soon the first one through the door, rushing off to catch up with the strange blademaster who had led him here.

I think... I'm still doing this for Squall. He'd laugh at me if I turned tail and ran... And you know what? I would to. We'd never turn away from something when we were partners and I'm not going to now. I'll fight whatever it is were heading towards and finish this mess so I can finally get that present I lost.

((OCC: Ok then, time to go after Nall and see what's what eh? That's the gist of my post.))
Lv. 37 Twin Blade (180 SP)
Weapon: Rashou (Thunder Coil- 30, Suvi Lei- 20, Mumyn Lei- 30) (Life Drain)
Armor: Holy Tree Mail (Juk Kruz- 20) - Scarab Earring (La Repth- 20, Rip Maen- 40) - Time Sandals (Ap Do- 15) - Forest Gloves (Juk Kruz- 20)
GP: 14384

Wish list (In order of priority): Angel halo accessory, chibi angel wings, Bone Armor, Professional

Lighteria: "Obsessively updating my profile since Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:10 pm"

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:55 pm

"Nayru?" Asgard commented as he saw the feline manifestation of Nall's design fly towards the group, to be specific, its master. He had seen the dragon cat before, but there was also the fact that it was just as mysterious as Nall was. The cat flew out of the door they entered before the battle, just as the ground shook beneath Asgard's tabi strapped feet. "Whoa!" He leaned forward and put a hand down to the ground, trying to level himself so that he wouldn't fall forwards. He looked to the other side of the room, the epicenter of the shockwave. Asgard was a bit perplexed to why it eminated from Nall.

As soon as he regained his footing, Nall plummeted down through the floor. "Nall!" Asgard shouted. However, it was too late. He ran towards the gaping hole and heard the sound of fleeting footsteps. Nall was still alive, but for some reason, Nayru's presence here wasn't welcome to him. "What the..." Asgard said as Terro joined him at his side, "He's running away?" This little facade proved the Fist Fighter's suspicions. Nall did have something to hide.

Terro didn't waste any time in talking, as he waved its wings downward and propelled upwards to the ceiling of the chamber, before descending into the hole to the level below. Asgard grabbed onto the beast's clawed leg and followed the party downwards into the third level of the dungeon.

The room that Asgard descended into was spacious. INCREDIBLY spacious, and INCREDIBLY dark. It felt like it was able to fit an army and still have the room for artillery and aircraft. It felt like Terro was pulling him towards a black hole. "Where the..." The Fist Fighter looked back up to see the light from the room above fade into nothing. "What the hell is up with this place? Either this place affects perception, or...or...Oh no."

Just as his sentence ended, a piercing feeling hit his shoulder. Asgard grabbed his left shoulder in agony as he let out a fierce howl of pain. His shoulder bandage emitted a blue aura before a navy blue symbol took shape over the bandaged spot. His grasp on Terro's leg let loose as he fell to the floor. "Asgard!"

However, he couldn't hear the gryphon as he hit the floor. He was already gone. Felled in the virtual world and now awake within his mind.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Asgard awoke with a headache, within the realm of his mind. He knew why he was here and sought it a very inopportune moment to fall asleep on the job. But there was still the underlying fact that these lapses within The World were the only way to truly make him an asset against the hackers. He got to his feet and saw the same old picture that he visited before: A gigantic white space which had no end and no real beginning. Looking at his hands, he saw two tattoos upon his palms. They were both the same in colour and form and both emitted the same bluish white aura. Asgard deduced the symbols nature to be that of Rue, the element of Ice and Water. With this knowledge upon him, he knew that there was one obstacle left with this element. And that it was right behind him.

Asgard slowly turned, driving both of his fists together. A light of bronze shone from within the crack that his knuckles made pushed together. Confused, he released his fists to see that they were adorned with old fashioned knuckle dusters, mostly used in prisons. This is what Loki meant by 'Knuckles Up'. Clever. He looked up from his fists and saw something impeding his progress.

This he knew was the reason behind his almost immediate discomfort before, and the sharp pain that he had experienced in this field. The Fist Fighter looked up to see a towering golem, almost four stories tall. The icicle covered battle automaton was enshrouded in a sub zero mist. Its armor was as strong as a glacier, and its gigantic arms suggested the fact that this thing could plant Asgard six feet under, or more for that matter.

"So you have come, user." The golem spoke, his face only a solid block of ice with a pair of doom gazing, red eyes. "You may have been able to defeat the Demon of the Forest, but I will not be conquered as easily as that puny wretch." Asgard stretched out his arms, getting ready to rumble as the golem plodded along.

"So then the deal is set then," Asgard asked, hopping inches forward and inches back, anticipating an attack. "If I can fell you, you must promise your power to me. If you conquer me, then Twilight can do whatever he wants with me." The golem crossed its arms, obviously cocky, and laughed in a low tone.

"Very well, fool," the Golem retorted, readying his mammoth sized fists. "Your blood will spill this day and my master will have his prize..."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

(OOC: Yes. Asgard is unconscious. If you want to help Terro carry him along, you can. If not, well that's fine too >.>)
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Reinier
Awakened Player

Post by Reinier » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:05 pm

God, why did I answer that Flashmail? I should have just gone to the field I had planned on going to… but nooo, I came here.

Reinier left Nall’s side, hoping he would be fine in Phoenix’s care. As he ran for the tree, he suddenly tripped and fell. He landed face first in the ground, and sighed. I’m such a klutz. He felt a wave of energy and wind pass over his body, heading towards where Nall laid. Reinier shot up and looked behind him to see that a massive orb of power shot towards the fallen Blade Master.

That was about to vaporize me… Jesus… My klutzyness just saved my ass…

He watched as the orb swerved and missed the Blade Master and headed for the weird rabbit of Gingi’s group. The odd entity known as “Hijinx” dodged the orb, by some miracle. What the hell is that thing…? Wait, Nighthand was doing weird things with scrolls… it has to belong to him… but he seemed to be able to control them pretty well when I was watching… Reinier watched as the orb shot in to the wall, sending shrapnel and debris everywhere throughout the room.

Shit.

He tried to curl down in to the ground, but he could not get down quick enough. Shrapnel shot in to his back, arm, and neck. He let out a scream of pain and curled up on the ground. With him being at such a low level, the pain seemed to be magnified. Vines shot up around the Heavy Blade, and began to fling him in the air once more. He seemed to be in such pain, however, that he didn’t even notice.

Before the vines had time to do any serious damage to the lifeless Heavy Blade, they began to shrivel up. The vines writhed in pain and dropped Reinier, until they eventually just fell to the ground with him, dead. He looked up to see the one they called Gingi managed to destroy the tree, his original idea. Good job… what next…? I can’t feel my body… I need an Excedrin…

It seemed that the tree and the vines held the floor together, because as the tree disappeared the ground began to shake. It collapsed taking some players with it, Reinier included. Not my day. Reinier landed with a plop in to the next room, feeling rocks fall on and around him. He looked up to watch Nall running in to the next room.

"Nall! GET BACK HERE!" something screamed. Reinier could barely hear the little beast, mainly because of the screaming pain he was in.

Repth…” he managed to squeal out. The blue aura flowed around him, healing his wounds. He still felt the screaming pain, but his wounds were healed and he could do more now. Reinier stood, and picked up his sword which lay on the ground, covered in debris.

"RAAAWWWRRR! IDIOT!" the beast screamed to the group of puzzled players. "Hurry up and heal yourselves! We have to go after him!" “What the hell is that thing?” Reinier muttered looking at the odd flying creature. It seemed to be a cat… with wings… and an annoying mouth at that.

Reinier cracked his neck and waited for the others. First came down Nighthand, the person Reinier wanted to chat to. He began to chase after Night, but before he could get far a player landed on top of him. It was Asgard, the only Fist Fighter of the group. “Son of a bitch!” He yelled, tired of hitting the ground. The heavy Fist Fighter lay on top of Reinier, unable to really get up. He rolled over Asgard, and looked down at him. The player seemed to be in a coma like state… while in a coma… in the real world. “Odd…” Reinier muttered to himself.

Asgard’s guardian fluttered down to help his master, and seemed very nervous. Reinier sighed, and grabbed Asgard’s arm. He wrapped it over his shoulder, and dragged the player to his guardian. “I believe this belongs to you,” Reinier muttered to the beast. Reinier threw Asgard on the beasts’ back, so that his arms lay around the beasts’ neck. The Heavy Blade ran off, leaving the felled Asgard in the capable hands of his guardian. Reinier ran up to Nighthand, who seemed to be thinking of past events.

Hey Night! What happened back there? I thought you could control your powers better then that… you nearly fried me back there. And why is it that now I’ve got a massive headache? And these shoes I’ve got on used to be like, perfect… but now I can feel the blisters forming, what the hell’s going on?” Reinier asked the fellow Heavy Blade.

He spoke the truth. Reinier’s player had been modeled after Reno from a past game. He wore a blue suit of the Turks. The jacket he wore flowed backwards as he ran, along with his long crimson hair tied back in a pony tail. The massive six foot Green Sword, which hung on his back, moved with Reinier’s movements. The white collared shirt he wore seemed to be a bit more itchy then he remembered, but he really didn’t let him bother him. He still didn’t understand why he wore goggles atop his head, but for some reason he felt they would come in handy later on down the road. The shoes he wore were black suede shoes which went along with the outfit. Sure, it felt like running on a cloud, but they still seemed to give him blisters. This seemed to be the only time he thought about doubling up on socks for a bit more comfort.

And Night… who was the girl back there? And what the hell did ya’ll do to her to piss her off so much? I know that sure as hell wasn’t Nall’s cus… oh and your friend Asgard’s in a coma… in the game… should we be a bit worried? Sorry ‘bout the questions but I just need to know what’s going on here… this is just so sudden…” the eager Heavy Blade asked.

This guy’s gonna hate me… I can feel it…

Reinier looked up to see the cat-bird thing fluttering and yelling still. Reinier twitched a bit, and yelled, "And what the hell is up with that bird... cat... hybrid thing!? It's so annoying... Jesus..."
Reinier's Wishlist: Sakabatou|Sharktooth
Abraxas' Wishlist: Complementry|Summon
The Hack's Wishlist: Wall lvl 2

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:25 pm

“Hey Night! What happened back there? I thought you could control your powers better then that… you nearly fried me back there. And why is it that now I’ve got a massive headache? And these shoes I’ve got on used to be like, perfect… but now I can feel the blisters forming, what the hell’s going on?”

He pause to take a breath, thankfully.

“And Night… who was the girl back there? And what the hell did ya’ll do to her to piss her off so much? I know that sure as hell wasn’t Nall’s cus… oh and your friend Asgard’s in a coma… in the game… should we be a bit worried? Sorry ‘bout the questions but I just need to know what’s going on here… this is just so sudden…”

Another pause.

"And what the hell is up with that bird... cat... hybrid thing!? It's so annoying... Jesus..."

Unprepared for such a barrage of questions, Nighthand didn't answer for moment.

"I COULD control my powers better than that... Except Silverblade left himself open and got us hacked again. See if I let him out again..."

It wasn't my fault!
Yes it was, now be quiet.

For once, Silverblade didn't argue.

"As for your headache, and blisters, and all the other stuff; you here now. Your body's in a coma, just like ours, and your mind is here. This body;"
Nighthand reached out a pokes Reinier's shoulder
"Is your body now. It's happened to all of us, and unless we stop these hackers, will happen to more."

Nighthand paused to think again.

"That girl back there, I don't know her. I can only assume she's one of the Hacker Elites we've been fighting all this time. And judgind by her powers, very powerful indeed. She's tricky, going for subtle hacks rather than brute force... As for Asgard..."

Nighthand stole a glance behind them as they ran, to see Terro carrying the fist fighter easily.

"He'll be fine. And Nayru... The most annoying of the guardians, with the possible exception of Jocasta, but at least the sphinx has the sense to keep it with Gingi rather than the whole group... Nayru is like Nall. Arrogant, cocky, and quite on the 'order us around' side of thinking. The one BIG difference is Nall is nice and quiet, while Nayru... "

Nighthand cringed. That little creature was so annoying. IT had nearly split up the group when it arrive and started handing out orders. Some of their allies had indeed left. But that was behind them now, and right now they had more pressing things to do.

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:44 am

Nayru opened the door in front of the group. The next room was empty, as usual, and the stairs going down was in front of them. The players were talking amongst themselves, but for the most part seemed to stay quiet. Nayru never gave a second glance towards Asgard, he didn't care. As Nayru flew down the stairs he overheard the conversation being made between Reinier and Nighthand.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!"
Nayru's hair was standing on end as he glared at the two players. He was about to claw their eyes out but a large bang was heard not too far away. Nayru stopped and turned around.

"Idiot...why wont you wait..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The ground shook with the explosion, causing it to crack and rupture all over. Nall was knocked backwards into the wall from the blast.

"Arrgggh!"
He fell to the ground below, clutching his shoulder. The hacker girl from before walked towards him slowly.

"Whats the matter my dear? I expected more from you... Though I suppose killing Kuja really shouldn't count for anything, he was very weak..."
Nall looked up at her as he shouted.

"Shut up! We havent even begun!"
Nall got to his feet and grabbed his SWORD again. The girl laughed, stopping a couple feet away from Nall.

"You're really stupid to have come here... You can't beat me now, or ever. Especially when I have this beautiful spear!"
The Treeweaver glowed brightly. Nall anticipated the attack and dashed to the other side of the room, but was stopped by vines portruding from the floor. Nall whirled around in time to see the blast of dark green energy hit him. The explosion shook the dungeon again as Nall was hit into the opposing wall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another explosion rang throughout the dungeon, now much closer. The players automatically hastened their pace at the sound of battle. Nayru was flying at full speed, being the first through every door.

"HURRY UP! We're gonna be too late!"
Nayru slamed head first into the next door in front of him. The players skidded to a halt and waited to see what was wrong.

"OUCH!!! THAT &#@$# locked the door! Like hell I'm gonna sit here and do nothing!"
Nayru latched himself onto the door as the players motioned questioningly. The door suddenly appeared to go black with green flowing up and down it. It turned into it's raw data, flashing slightly before the door finally opened. The players didn't have a chance to question Nayru or even think about what happened as another explosion echoed from the room ahead of them, the green light blinding them to an extent.

"Pathetic... Looks like your 'friends' are here, oh well, you'll all just die at the same time it looks like! hahahaha!"
The players ran into the room, Nayru flying straight for Nall.

"What the hell are you doing here Nayru!?"
Nall glared up at the flying creature. Nayru spat back at him, fur on end.

"You are the DUMBEST thing since fried bologna! REPTH!"
The energy flowed around Nall, recovering a little of his wounds. Nall got up slowly, but was anything but greatful.

"I told you to leave me alone you annoying creature! Go bug Sheena!"
The argument was quickly interupted by an annoyed hacker. Vines lauched from the earth, entangling Nall's arms.

"Tiger Claws!"
Nayru shouted as he slashed at the attacking vines. Nall, smiled at Nayru and quickly downed a health drink. He then dashed with increadible speed at the hacker, his sword heading for her abdomen. It hit solidly, but did nothing. Nall jumped back, eyes narrowing.

"What's wrong? Can your awsome strength not harm me when my stats are altered? Hahaha!"
Nall stayed silent. He knew what he was up against, but he didn't know how to beat it. More importantly, the group was staring him down. Nall didn't like the group catching up with him. Originally, he wanted their help, but now, Gingitsune scared him. If she wasn't careful with her light powers, Nall would be in trouble. And then there was the possibility of Gingi turning on him.

"Get out of here! All of you! You're just complicating things!"
Nall paused, looking from member to member of the group.

"I shouldn't have involved you guys..."

"Very touching, but you did involved them. Before I kill you all, I'd love to see how they react to your amusing antics... Tricking them into coming and then using them... tisk tisk.... Not very nice is it?"
As the hacker spoke, vines shot up from the earth going everywhich way at lightning speeds. When the vines stopped, it appeared like they were in a completely different room. The floor, walls, ceiling, everything was made of vines. The floor of vines made movement very difficult. The ceiling and walls were covered in thorns. The hacker laughed in the back of the room, waiting to see how the players would deal with their situation.
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:36 am

Phoenix noticed that the Nayru flew behind him and spoke into his ear loudly. “CONGRADULATIONS!” Before Phoenix had a chance to do anything, the guardian threw confetti into his face and spoke to him again. "Well, you almost got it right! See, the hacker can use her powers to alter a certain level, however, other players that are further away from the certain level won’t feel the effects as strongly. If you guys had a level 60, they wouldn't be affected either! All Nall was doing was spacing out the level ranges!" The small flying cat went off ahead and shout out the following, "You guys are so SLOOOW! I'm gonna die of old age before we get there! Move Move Move Move Move!"

Phoenix began conversing with his own guardian. It seems that I was right of Nall’s reasoning of bringing those five players here.

“Good job but she has that ability…” Phoenix interrupted her before she could finish talking. It means that almost all regular physical and magic attacks are useless against her.

“Yes, even the level spread would mean nothing against her true potential of her power. But why from the lower levels not from higher levels.” My guess that the higher levels would not trust Nall at all or that Nall could not manipulate them like the lower level players. Anyway, we need to get going.

“I am surprised that you did not try to do anything on Nayru, Kazuma-sama.” Phoenix was shocked by the bird’s statement. Suzaku, normally I would apply gravity onto him but not right now. It would cause me further pain and group unity is important. Don’t worry; he will get his punishment after we accomplished this mission.

Phoenix began to walk towards the door that Nayru was waiting everyone for. I still feel the pain from using my powers earlier. I don’t know how long I’m going to…

Phoenix’s thought was interrupted by the sudden rumble of the ground. Without a moment to think, he began to run towards the source of the explosion. As he ran through the dungeon, another explosion occurred but it was much closer than the previous one. He tripped up a little bit from the last explosion but managed not to fall and continue running. He heard Nayru’s annoying voice echoing through the dungeon. "HURRY UP! We're gonna be too late!"

Phoenix tried to stop at the closed door but slammed into the door. Why I can’t stop on the dime? I can’t be an effective warrior like this but now it isn’t the time… His thought was interrupted by Nayru’s rant. "OUCH!!! THAT &#@$# locked the door! Like hell I'm gonna sit here and do nothing!"

Phoenix saw streaming data appear on the door before it disappeared. Another explosion with green light temporality blinded the group. Phoenix heard the voice of the hacker, "Pathetic... Looks like your 'friends' are here, oh well, you'll all just die at the same time it looks like! hahahaha!"

Phoenix noticed that Nayru and Nall were arguing with each other. Great. Those two are fighting with each other. It seems that arguing has no proper place or time. It can just happen at anytime and anywhere. He saw vines came up from the earth and grab hold of Nall’s arm. With the great reaction time of Nayru, Nall was free of the vines and quickly attack the hacker.

WHAT? Nothing happen. She should gotten some damage. Phoenix was shocked by the recent development. “You should have known that her power could have done that. What we should do now?” Before Phoenix could give a response to Suzaku, the hacker spoke to them. "What's wrong? Can your awsome strength not harm me when my stats are altered? Hahaha!"

Phoenix’s expression went from shock to shear confidence as it seem that he knew how to beat the hacker but he could do anything, Nall spoke to them. "Get out of here! All of you! You're just complicating things!"

Too late for that. It’s your fault for bringing us here especially those five. Phoenix heard Nall speak out again. "I shouldn't have involved you guys..." For a moment, Phoenix felt remorse from Nall but that thought was cut off from the hacker’s voice. "Very touching, but you did involved them. Before I kill you all, I'd love to see how they react to your amusing antics... Tricking them into coming and then using them... tisk tisk.... Not very nice is it?"

Phoenix then saw the extent of control that the hacker had over the Treeweaver. Vines sprung up everywhere in the room. The ceilings and walls had thorns on them. The laugher of the hacker made Phoenix angry but he did not rush towards her to attack. The hacker thinks that she’s unbeatable but I got an idea but it may cost me everything. Suzaku knew what her master was planning but she saw no other options at the moment. Phoenix quickly opened a flashmail to everyone in the group.

To: Everyone

From earlier, the hacker can alter her stats to near infinite levels but there’s one power that she cannot possibly combat. I can use my powers to alter her gravity field to the point that her bones will break under the mere pressure but there is a catch.

I will be under immense pain from the attack. I need everyone to protect me. I cannot afford to lose my focus because I may not be able to use my power without blacking out. Please protect me and destroy the Treeweaver when the chance arrives.

If you guys have a better plan of attack, I’m all ears. But if not, I assume that my plan is a go.

End Flashmail

Phoenix heard the concerns of his guardian, Suzaku. “Please, Kazuma-sama. Do not do this. I cannot stand losing you like last time.” It isn’t like last time. This time, I’m protecting everyone with my power. There isn’t any other options at this point. Phoenix began to prepare his concentration on the gravity field of the hacker and waiting for the ‘OK’ of the others to begin his attack on the hacker. Nall, you’re lucky that I’m here with this power. Otherwise, it could be a massacre.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:11 pm

Nighthand was running just the same as everyone, far enough back that the door had been dissipated when he arrived. He dashed in to see Nall ger hit again. The pure, raw power that the Treeweaver held was even greater than he'd seen it before. It gave him pause.

Of course, his pausing wasn't the best thing to do, when running. Reinier, running just behind him, slammed right into Nighthand's arm, managing to clothesline himself.

Nighthand looked at thim for a momnet, wondering what just happened, but Nall's little speech distracted him.

"Go away!" Was all Nighthand heard.

"Go away? Go away? Nall, you LED us here, you BROUGHT us all into this. You've, through it all, kept us running blind on trust and power. But now, with the biggest power we've seen YET, you tell us to LEAVE?! You're just a damn greedy bastard, and want it all for yourself!"

He paused, looking around at the others who had come in. He reached down and dragged Rainier to his feet, with probably a little more force than was really required. Asgard was still out cold, looking like a rag doll draped over Terro. Of them all, only Phoenix seemed to agree with his words, was ready to attack.

"Damnit Nall, We.... I, at least, trusted you enough to follow you through all this. I've gained power, I thought I could be useful. But damnit, I'm taking this chance. THAT TREEWEAVER, that hacker, That POWER will be destroyed!"

"Or mine...." He added, under his breath.

He drew his life sword, took a step toward the hacker and Nall. Then, he noticed the flashmail in his view. He pulled it up, scanned it over. Turning slightly, he nodded to Phoenix and took a step closer.

"Whenever you're ready."

Reinier
Awakened Player

Post by Reinier » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:07 am

"I COULD control my powers better than that... Except Silverblade left himself open and got us hacked again. See if I let him out again…" Nighthand explained as the two players ran. “As for your headache, and blisters, and all the other stuff; you here now. Your body's in a coma, just like ours, and your mind is here. This body;" Nighthand paused for a second and poked Reinier in the shoulder. "is your body now. It's happened to all of us, and unless we stop these hackers, will happen to more."

Nighthand paused as he seemed to be in deep thought. “That girl back there, I don't know her. I can only assume she's one of the Hacker Elites we've been fighting all this time. And judgind by her powers, very powerful indeed. She's tricky, going for subtle hacks rather than brute force... As for Asgard… He'll be fine. And Nayru... The most annoying of the guardians, with the possible exception of Jocasta, but at least the sphinx has the sense to keep it with Gingi rather than the whole group... Nayru is like Nall. Arrogant, cocky, and quite on the 'order us around' side of thinking. The one BIG difference is Nall is nice and quiet, while Nayru…" Nighthand finished. Most of this was a major shock to Reinier’s system, and most of which he could barely fathom.

This body… is real…? So all the pain I feel is re-” Reinier began, but could not finish. Nighthand abruptly stopped, and since Reinier ran so close behind him he managed to get clothes lined in a very painful manner. Reinier’s feet flipped forward, and before he knew it, he landed on the ground with a thud. With the sudden impact against his back, Reinier got all the wind knocked out of him, temporarily knocking him out.

Cue Flashback

“Hey bro.”

“Hey what?”

“Don’t be a dumbass, I wanted to give you something before we warp to the field,” Rhilla said.

“Gasp, a gift. I dunno what to say, I didn’t prepare a speech,” Reinier said.

“You’re such an ingrate, keep acting this way and I’ll never give you anything again.”

“Sorry your highness.”

Rhilla pulled out her sword, the Holy Cross, from her belt loop. She handed it to Reinier and said, “Here, take it. I don’t need it anymore, I’m going to stop playing the game for awhile.” She also handed him a necklace made of a gold chain, with a golden gem dangling from it. Reinier took the sword, and sheathed it to the back of his belt. He also took the necklace and looked at it, wondering what it was for.

“Kinda plain,” he muttered to himself, putting on the necklace. “Guess it’s time to go…” Reinier turned to the Chaos Gate and called out, “Beautiful Fated Fallen Angel!” One set of golden rings fell over Reinier, not over his sister. Reinier appeared in the field alone, and it seemed others had already made it there before him…

</Flashback>

"Go away? Go away? Nall, you LED us here, you BROUGHT us all into this. You've, through it all, kept us running blind on trust and power. But now, with the biggest power we've seen YET, you tell us to LEAVE?! You're just a damn greedy bastard, and want it all for yourself!" Reinier heard Night yelling.

Next thing Reinier knew, he felt someone grab on to his shoulder, and rip him up to his feet. Nighthand pulled Reinier up, and tossed him aside a bit. He placed his right hand over the front of his face, coving up most of his cheek. “Ow… mommy five more minutes…” was all he was able to mutter.

He looked over to Nighthand who seemed infuriated at Nall once again. "Damnit Nall, We.... I, at least, trusted you enough to follow you through all this. I've gained power, I thought I could be useful. But damnit, I'm taking this chance. THAT TREEWEAVER, that hacker, That POWER will be destroyed!" He yelled, and then he muttered something. It sounded and looked like he muttered, “I like wine,” but that didn’t make sense.

Kill Nall… and the wall, kill Nall first, then the wall… and watch out when you fall, it really hurts.

“What now Night?” Reinier asked. Before he could get an answer, a Flashmail appeared in front of the confused Heavy Blade.

From earlier, the hacker can alter her stats to near infinite levels but there’s one power that she cannot possibly combat. I can use my powers to alter her gravity field to the point that her bones will break under the mere pressure but there is a catch.

I will be under immense pain from the attack. I need everyone to protect me. I cannot afford to lose my focus because I may not be able to use my power without blacking out. Please protect me and destroy the Treeweaver when the chance arrives.

If you guys have a better plan of attack, I’m all ears. But if not, I assume that my plan is a go.

End FlashMail

Reinier skimmed over the plans, but he had a different idea. “Um…” He began, wondering if they would take him seriously. “If Phoenix’s idea doesn’t work, then I have a different one… she might be like that tree and weak to fire and light… and that one girl has the power over light so yeah… maybe a full on barrage against her using light and fire would work…

Reinier pulled out his Green Sword and looked over to Night, “Either way I’ll help anyway I can…” Reinier gulped and looked over to the Queen of these odd vines, and wondered if this would be his last minutes of his life. He gulped, and with his left hand clutched the golden gem his sister gave him. He gave it a quick kiss for good luck, not even noticing the fact that it began glowing.

I’m not going to die this way, this is waaay to crappy of a way to die…

I concur.

What the hell?
Reinier's Wishlist: Sakabatou|Sharktooth
Abraxas' Wishlist: Complementry|Summon
The Hack's Wishlist: Wall lvl 2

ryok
Elevated Player

Post by ryok » Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:35 pm

(OOC:I am going to back track a little.. okok a lot to bring my character to date. Sorry, but my computer got messed up while i was posting last night, and.. I really didn't want to restart it.. :\ I'll do my best to show you what I had.)

-Ryok stood looking around the room of people. He couldn't stand not being answered. He kind of just waited to see if anyone really noticed him, and his wounds.

-"CONGRADULATIONS!" His eyes opened as the creature flew over to Phoenix, and through confetii up into the air. ryok dazed listening to everything around him yet not there. A day dream..

-"Well, you almost got it right! See, the hacker can use her powers to alter a certain level, however, other players that are furthur away from the certain level wont feel the effects as strongly. If you guys had a level 60, they wouldn't be affected either! All Nall was doing was spacing out the level ranges!"

-Ryok stood up only really following the winged creautre, because he knew they had to do something about Nall. He was limping, bleeding, and one of his eyes were shut, but he kept walking.

-"You guys are so SLOOOW! I'm gonna die of old age before we get there! MoveMoveMoveMoveMove!" Ryok would've said something to the thought of "StFu you stupid thing we're!..", but he just kept walking. The group followed the creature into the next room. It was empty.. It seemed, and ryok noticed this.. That if the hacker didn't place a battle upon us. Nothing would be in the room. Ryok walked into the wall next to the stairs. Everyone had already gone down. His head throbbed, body ached, and he couldn't get up, or could he?..

-I am just going to sit here until someone comes to get me.. Ugh. Why do I feel this way. I can't.. move.. I can barely think. This body it can take a lot, but.. Still not enough. I need to get stronger. Unless of course this is a dream. Or maybe its not?... I really am in the game. I need to ask someone. Ugh, how though?.. When?.. I'll never have time to do so unless I stop one of them, and ask. I need to get up.. Right now. I need to RIGHT NOW!!

-Ryok's left arm pushed into the ground so that he sat up. With his left hand still in the ground his right pushed up, and his feet crawled in towards him until he stood. He checked for his blade.. It was there, and then making sure everything else was in place he followed in everyones steps down the stairs. Darkness surrounded him the stairs just seeming not to have an end as he looked down into the corridor. An explosion rung the dungeon as ryok heled fast to a hole in the wall. The stairs being as slippery, and damp as they were he didn't want to fall. He started down again, the room really just materializing as he got to a certain step. The room was damp, and poorly lit. The room was cool and smelt of burning wood. A sound as if a bone hitting a metal rung out. Nayru or so the creature was called spoke..

-"OUCH!!! THAT &#@$# locked the door! Like hell I'm gonna sit here and do nothing!" ryok was kind of startled to here the creature say this when it was so intent on catching up to Nall. Then he realized as the down broke down that Nayru was just deleting it. Ryok would've smiled if he could've with his battered face still throbbing. He needed someone to heal him, and like right now. Everyone ran into the next room nall on the groud, and the hacker across the room..

-"Pathetic... Looks like your 'friends' are here, oh well, you'll all just die at the same time it looks like! hahahaha!" Ryok just stumbled into the room taking no mind to her. He couldn't fight in this stat or else he would. His eyes trailed Nall as he ran across the room at the hacker. His SWORD ready to take a chunk out of her. His blade hitting her abdomen.. Nothing happened. Ryok was startled at the effects of his attack.. Absolutely nothing. He couldn't take her on if he wanted to now. He.. Needed to be healed.. "What's wrong? Can your awsome strength not harm me when my stats are altered? Hahaha!"

-"Get out of here! All of you! You're just complicating things, I shouldn't have involved you guys..."

-Damn him.. He got us into this mess. I don't wish to die just because of ones mistake to bring me somewhere on a lie. Ugh, I'd kill him, but we need to work together. Ugh, why did I even come here. It was a lie.. I should've seen through it!..

-"Very touching, but you did involved them. Before I kill you all, I'd love to see how they react to your amusing antics... Tricking them into coming and then using them... tisk tisk.... Not very nice is it?" The hacker spoke again ryok's eyes narrowed..

-"Go away? Go away? Nall, you LED us here, you BROUGHT us all into this. You've, through it all, kept us running blind on trust and power. But now, with the biggest power we've seen YET, you tell us to LEAVE?! You're just a damn greedy bastard, and want it all for yourself!.. Damnit Nall, We.... I, at least, trusted you enough to follow you through all this. I've gained power, I thought I could be useful. But damnit, I'm taking this chance. THAT TREEWEAVER, that hacker, That POWER will be destroyed!" Nighthand spoke, ryok looking over to him. He was proud to have someone who would.. Could actually speak, and say what ryok wanted to say.

-“If Phoenix’s idea doesn’t work, then I have a different one… she might be like that tree and weak to fire and light… and that one girl has the power over light so yeah… maybe a full on barrage against her using light and fire would work…” Reinier said from in front of him.

-“Either way I’ll help anyway I can…”

-"So will I" Phoenix had a good plan, but ryok really didn't want to see anyone die here. Ryok knew what he had to do now. He had to protect Phoenix, and if given the chance try to strike the hacker. Ryok stepped up to where Reinier, Nighthand, and Phoenix stood. He thought out his plan of action.. His Spider blade was pushed up by his right thumb. His left arm reached across his body to grab it's handle. Ready whenever the hacker attacked. Even in his weakend state he still had to try.. He stopped waited for a second thinking over something, and then turned to Reinier..

-"Care to help me with these wounds?.." A frowning face followed hoping Reinier would help him.

Ryok| Lvl. 27| Heavy Blade| Demonic Sword| Kagayuzen| Fire Bracer| Suzaku Fiery Pants
Karin| Kannon| Miu Lei| Vak Rom| Vak Don| Dek Vaks| Ap Vaks
Skill Drain| Death

Wish list:Black Sharp Angelic Wings| Time Headband| Unique Weapon

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:10 pm

Having succeeded in removing all of the funk from the trolls club from her hands, hijinx prepared to jump down the hole. Before she could make the leap, a message popped up in front of her on a semi-transparant screen. The twinblade smiled to herself. Pheonix really wasn't thinking this over enough, and he was going to pay the consequences for it. Giggling with anticipation, the rabbit flipped forwards into the darkness. Landing gracefully on one foot, she bounced forward and laughed a bit. This was going to be fun, she could feel it in the air. Running up the wall and on the ceiling the twinblade poked urbosh. He bubbled and whined but still did what he had been trained to do. Seconds later the ap do took its effect and hijinx was careening down a hallway. Flying out of the doorway above everyone elses head she slammed into nall, coming at him like a blur. The pair tumbled into a wall as hijinx gripped nall in massive bear hug, using her arms and legs. Smiling from ear to ear like a cartoon she hopped off and meowed.

As she turned around, she caught a glimpse of the hacker. Then she saw the weapon. Something deep inside her mind was jarred suddenly, the crack in her mind widening substancially. The gem on her forhead began to glow, the light from it pulsing a deep purple. Crouching and snarling , the twinblade glared at the weapon with hostility in her eyes.

OOC: I need a muse, but I felt I should post anyway. Feel free to be afraid! :woo:
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:45 pm

Terro winced at the sight of the Treeweaver. It had never actually seen it before, but it could feel the ominous, almost unlimited essence of nature, perversed by darkness, leaking out from the spear. The monster knew that if he decided to attack head on, its fight would be wasted and its majestic body would most likely end up lashed by the many vine whips strewn across the floor. Terro, being a beast of the earth, would be thrashed just as easily as Nall was. Even if he took the chance to enhance his earth attacks, it would generally be a waste of time and energy.

Then, a thought crossed its mind. In a general sense, trees and all kinds of plants need sunlight, soil and water to keep itself alive. Being this far underground has already robbed the vines of sunlight. It must rely on the Treeweaver for the energy to spawn. This would be so much easier if this dungeon were encased with rock. We could bury her and that accursed spear alive. But they did the best thing in making this dungeon at the bottom of a jungle, filled with fertile land. It seemed that there was no way that Terro could make a dent in the armor that protected the hacker. Especially with the dead weight that he was bound to protect.

Terro slowly went down and let Asgard down on the vines, his back to the floor. The body of the Fist Fighter was cushioned by the solid vines. Just as the warrior hit the ground, his eyes shot open.

"GAH," was all that he could sputter from his mouth. His upper body shot up from the ground as he struggled to keep warm for some reason. Asgard's breath was steam, like he was in the middle of a snowstorm. Terro tried to diagnose the problem, and knew what had befallen him.

"You destroyed another gate? Already?" Asgard shook his head in acknowledgment quickly, his teeth chattering. "You have to keep this on a low, friend," Terro continued, trying to keep their conversation between the two of them. "Ice would be a vital weapon here. Use it!" As Terro spoke, Asgard's mail system delivered him an envelope. He quickly opened the letter, which contained Phoenix's plan.

Asgard slowly got up, his bones still feeling like they were frozen all the way through. He could tell that a cold brewed within his system, and sneezed. Some of the other players looked at him as he headed towards Phoenix.

"It wouldn't be wise to have everyone defend you. Having a whole group of people defending one person would get pretty suspicious," Asgard said, his appendages freezing. "She would be able to pick up that you are up to something and act accordingly. Have someone or two people guard you, not the whole battalion.

"However, I'm not saying that your plan is doomed to fail. However, wrap your head around this one. How much of your power would you need to make the Treeweaver unwieldable? Like it would be similar to trying to lift a building." Asgard's temperature rose back to normal, his hand still feeling like crystallized ice. "That's more of an 'ironic' scenario, but if you feel your plan would work better, then be my guest."

Asgard's right arm bandages unraveled a bit to unveil that his right arm had turned to solid ice. It began to emit a calm aura that, at a glance, had the impression of being able to set the universe into one big icecube. "I'm going to do a little bit of distraction work."

Asgard signaled to Terro as he started to run towards Royce, his feet finding it hard to have any grip at all. Almost slipping and falling on his face, Asgard grabbed onto the back of Terro and hoisted himself up onto its back, exempt from the slowdown caused by the vines. Catching his breath, he locked onto his target and went straight for the hacker. "I've got the need for speed Terro. How about you?" Wasting no time with the sentence, Terro enabled Ap Do on the both of them, able to zigzag from any incoming attacks.

"Fool!" She spoke, confident in every which way. "Nall was far more powerful than you and you still try to fight? Try to hold onto your hopes that you will actually escape the dungeon that Twilight has encased you all in...

"Especially you!"

"Keep talking, your wasting air," Asgard said as he hand saulted off of Terro. His right arm, still frozen solid, seemed almost in place. Asgard didn't seem to mind it at all. "You seriously talk too much." As he descended to her level, he grabbed a vial of Warrior's blood and hid the left hand behind his back. "Which reminds me, a gift from me!" Asgard curled his icy fist back, while the other hand broke the container of the Warrior's Blood. The freeflow of power consumed his right hand as he missed his target completely and struck the ground with great force. "Rue Cross!" (50 SP)

The icy hand melded with the ground for one second, bypassing the vines and killing the portion with sub zero temperatures. Blue lines erupted from the impact point, heading in a plus (+) direction. They were lines of solid ice, which quickly rose from the ground into sharp, large icicles. The vines in their path were frozen solid, limiting their movement.

One line headed straight for Reinier, deadly ice sprouting from the ever continuous attack. Looking straight at the attack, and noticing his string of fairly bad luck today, he sputters, "Why me..." The Heavy Blade braced for impact with the attack. However, the attack never hit him. The line split in two, around the whole party, creating a circle of ice around him. This move, was definately friendly to allies. The ice intersected again and continued, straight up the wall. All the time, the vivid plantlife slowing down due to the extreme change in temperature.

The ice extended from the impact point, up the wall on the ceiling, and finally, the four lines met, straight above Asgard. Wasting no time, he jumped back from the impact point and placed his hands so that there was a diamond shaped hole between his hands. The hole emitted a strange blue light that struck the Treeweaver. "There. Now, I'll explain how this works." Asgard said. His breath was apparent again like before, but so was everyone elses. The temperature had descended quite drastically from before. "Try anything funny, and the icicles will personally make the Treeweaver their personal shiskabob." Royce snickered. Asgard grinned as well, waiting for the hacker to pull a cheap move so that he could unleash the frozen hell he had conjured.

Come on Phoenix. I can't stall her forever... he thought to himself.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:32 am

Phoenix began to prepare for the attack as the others were deciding to follow his plan or not. "Are you sure about this, Kazuma-sama?" Suzaku said with concern to her master. Of course not. If you remembered from earlier, my power managed to counteract part of the status hack but not all of it. Suzaku asked another question to Phoenix. "If you do not know what your attack would do against the hacker, then would not using your power on the Treeweaver would be a better target?"

Before Phoenix could answer his guardian, Nighthand gave some encouraging words to Phoenix. "Whenever you're ready." Soon after Nighthand spoke, Reinier and Ryok agreed with the plan of action. Asgard approached Phoenix with a few suggestions to improve his plan. "It wouldn't be wise to have everyone defend you. Having a whole group of people defending one person would get pretty suspicious. She would be able to pick up that you are up to something and act accordingly. Have someone or two people guard you, not the whole battalion."

Phoenix agreed with that point Asgard just made. He knew that everyone should not be defending him but maybe he overstated the need of being defend. Phoenix knew that his power most likely leave him open for a counterattack that would kill him. Asgard made another point to Phoenix. "However, I'm not saying that your plan is doomed to fail. However, wrap your head around this one. How much of your power would you need to make the Treeweaver unwieldable? Like it would be similar to trying to lift a building. That's more of an 'ironic' scenario, but if you feel your plan would work better, then be my guest."

Phoenix was about to explain this point to Suzaku but he would not explain it his plan to Asgard or anyone else except for Suzaku until the right moment. "I'm going to do a little bit of distraction work." Phoenix heard Asgard saying those words as he began to run towards the long arm hacker. Now, Suzaku. It's time to explain why my target is the hacker not the Treeweaver. It has to due with focus. If you think about it, attacking the Treeweaver would make her drop the spear. Also, I don't know if my attack would work on the Treeweaver since its magic is powerful. If I attack the hacker, she would shift her focus between attacking us, healing, and blocking out the pain. Do you understand now, Suzaku? "Kazuma-sama, I understand now. Before you make your attack, make sure that you will not bite your tongue."

Phoenix saw Asgard executed an ice attack that managed to freeze the vines and lowered the temperature of the room. He felt a slight chill before ripping off a piece of his shirt. He opened up his mouth and bit on the piece of cloth. Then he tied the rest of the cloth to the back of his neck. Phoenix saw the blue light hit the Treeweaver with Asgard preparing to skewer the hacker with his ice atack. At that moment, he initiated the gravity attack.

Phoenix began to alter the hacker gravity's field. He felt the pain shot up throughout his body immediately. This pain I'm feeling now isn't like the previous times. I thought I had my time than this but all well. I must give it my all. Kurai, I will put in an end to the cursed Treeweaver.
His face gave many expressions of pain but he was still standing. All he could see was the gravity field. He could not tell if his gravity powers was having any effect on the hacker. He could not even speak to the others in fear of bitting his tongue even with the precaution he took earlier. He felt beginning to black out but he continued with the attack. I won't blackout until the hacker and the Treeweaver have been defeated.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath