Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Lighteria
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Lighteria » Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:38 am

"Oh my god!" Lighteria gasps out as an orange streak suddenly leaps from the dense foliage straight at the dark heavyblade. For the instant the beast has the player on the ground, Lighteria manages to identify it as some sort of tiger. Before he can rush to help though, there's a resounding clang of metal to fang as the tiger assault is halted from a mighty blow of his blade.

What- What is this?! I've never seen TIGERS in the game bestiary!! Where'd they come from?! I can't even tell what element they are!

...That's my best tactic against enemies too...

Before he knows it, Nall leaps into the air and send the tiger flying to the opposite end of the clearing. Lighteria blinks, watching his speed and power.

Wow... he must be at a really high level...

With the tiger at bay, more monsters start crawling from the literal woodwork. Lighteria takes a deep breath as he bends his knees, awaiting the enemies to converge. Kit arches her back for a moment, emitting a hiss, swiping at the air in front of her. The twinblade glances to her for a moment as Nall starts what sounds like the monster's introductions. With one ear open to the descriptions, Lighteria nudges the kitten with his cheek, and tightens his fists, afraid to draw his weapon lest the beasts lunge.

"Find a safe spot Kit...." Lighteria says softly as the kitten leaps from his shoulder to the ground. "You're just a defenseless AI... go hide..."

"Mew..." Kit sounds, with a sad tone that would break anyone's heart. She gives Lighteria a worried, pouty face and turns away hesitantly, darting off into the dense foliage of the area's perimeter, her head peeking out from behind a large leaf to watch the fight.

"Good girl..." Lighteria says, tensing up and glaring at the troll who had just waltzed in.

Hmm.. Big troll... I could use my blades and latch onto his back... He's probably too big to shake me off... The monsters don't seem to be doing anything right now... This could be my chance...

With a nod to himself, the twinblade inches to the side, intent on sneaking around the left side of the beast in order to make a back attack and avoid damage. However, as Nall's voice fades, the tigers suddenly spring to life again. The agile foes, seemingly working in a hunting group, suddenly start to converge on the twinblade. Lighteria's face pales a little as he watches them converge.

ACK!! ME?! N-no! Wait! I wasn't going for- YAH!!!

One of the tigers growls feircely and makes a straight lunge for Lighteria. The twinblade shrieks for a moment as he watches the monster leap, fangs and claws bared to their fullest extent. His heart starts pounding and his ankle buckles for a moment out of fear. As the beast reaches a few feet of distance, Lighteria's eyes narrow and his heart beat soars. The next few movements flow like water... Almost in slow motion. The tiger extends its left arm, claws out, aiming for the twinblade's face. Lighteria emits a soft gasp and flings his upper body backwards. The giant claw soars over Lighteria's torso as the player makes a sort of arch with his body, his hands gripping the dirt firmly. In almost an odd gymnastic move, Lighteria's feet whip up from the dirt and plant themselves onto the beast's large belly.

"Hup!" Lighteria shouts, using all his might to straighten out his body via a handstand. The tiger is suddenly lifted off it's aerial trajectory and launched an extra foot into the air as it sails over the twinblade. With a giant thud, the beast lands on its side, almost in the middle of two other players. Of course, it was hardly a good move. Lighteria, completely off balance, flops onto his stomach from the hand stand and barely recovers in time to see Zavier swipe an incoming beast with his blade, knocking it away from the others. Now split, the tigers growl and decide to spilt their packs focus by attacking in two groups instead of one unified one.

Their organization is amazing! This could be trouble...

Leaping to his feet, Lighteria whips his masterblades from his belt just in time to see a second tiger lunge straight forward at him. Loosing all focus on the one that had attacked him initially, Lighteria gasps and lifts his blade up just in time to meet the beast's mighty claws. The pair collapse to the ground, Lighteria's blades grappling with the monster's strong paws. The tiger, naturally on top, trying to swipe past the player's blades.

Oh crap! I'm toast!!

Not able to get its claws past Lighteria's swift hand movements, the beast opens its mighty jaws and leans in, preparing to bit Lighteria in the face. The twinblade shrieks and, in complete and utter desperation but also in a surprise move, also darts his face forward and clamps his teeth as hard as he can into the beast's pink nose. And there his mouth remains, trying to bite through the tiger's face as it growls angrily, trying to shake its head back and forth to loosen Lighteria's Jaws of Death. They stay locked in that grapple for a second or two before the twinblade's eyes catch sight of the second tiger, rushing up to help. It rears its claw back to strike the twinblade in the back of the head. Lighteria's face pales, knowing he's essentially defenseless on the ground, he shuts his eyes tightly, waiting for the HP chunk to disappear from his health bar.

((OCC: One tiger momentarily stunned near two other players. Lighteria currently pinned down but fighting it off.))
Lv. 37 Twin Blade (180 SP)
Weapon: Rashou (Thunder Coil- 30, Suvi Lei- 20, Mumyn Lei- 30) (Life Drain)
Armor: Holy Tree Mail (Juk Kruz- 20) - Scarab Earring (La Repth- 20, Rip Maen- 40) - Time Sandals (Ap Do- 15) - Forest Gloves (Juk Kruz- 20)
GP: 14384

Wish list (In order of priority): Angel halo accessory, chibi angel wings, Bone Armor, Professional

Lighteria: "Obsessively updating my profile since Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:10 pm"

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:15 am

Phoenix began to walk with the rest of the group when he received a flashmail.

Flashmail
To: Phoenix

I know more than I seem to let off. I may say one thing, yet mean another. I am not that well known in the game, so why would I be picked? Something is not what it seems, but this is too interesting to pass up. My life? Phoenix, why would my life be at risk. I mean maybe in The World . . . but if you mean in real life, it does not make sense. If anything comes up, I will leave. I am no pushover anyway. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I do feel uneasy with the group you are with. If you cannot hang around Fatal Exception, then why them. You do not seem like the person to just dump us on the side of the road. Something more is up. You once said the Admin’s frown upon you. So either you are an illegal character, or a hacker. I do not know which to think I trust you Phoenix. Tell me, what is going on with you and this group.

End Flashmail

Figures that he wouldn’t leave. Right now, information is a commodity and only one person has all the information. “That would be Nall. Even Gingistune cannot even obtain any information from him.” I know. All of us are at an extremely disadvantage especially the five players that Nall has bought with him. We know what dangers that could await us but they don’t. Also, I’ll destroy the Treeweaver. No one should ever have that spear including us. If Nall wants to use the spear for his own purpose, I won’t let him have it. “So, are you going to tell Hacorie the whole story about us?” Not yet. Besides, he’s trying to find answers on his own.

The group stopped in a clearing as monsters began to emerge from all sides. Tigers, flowers, and a troll. Oh my! I’ll bet these monsters have been enhanced by the mysterious hacker. He heard Nall speaking about the monsters.

"The Tigers are so originally named Forest Tigers. They're quick, strong, and smart. They will combine their power and try to gang up on people, especially the weaker players. Those cute flowers, are quite deadly. They've been dubbed Doom Lily's. They're powerful mages that have more SP then you can shake a stick at. They're fully equipped with level 1 and 2 Juk spells."

"That Big Fugly thing is a Big Fugly Troll. Don't ask me if the hackers were drunk when they named him, but you never know. He's big, strong, his skin is hard as stone and he's surprisingly fast. Be careful of his only skill, Stomp, which will stun everyone in the area. Those Forest Tigers aren't affected though, and will take advantage."

"Shoot! All the veteran’s pair up with the newcomers! Keep each one of them protected at all times!"

Phoenix changed his Fishing Gloves for the Fossil Bracer. He also switched his sword to the Fugaku. Suzaku, come on out. I need you to help protecting the chosen five. “Understood, but which player is going to be protected, Kazuma-sama?” The level four blademaster, of course. Phoenix went towards the direction of the level four blademaster as Suzaku made her appearance by going from necklace to bird.

“Hello, I’m Phoenix and we’re going to pull out some weeds. Just focus on killing off the flowers one at a time. We should alternate our attacks so the flowers won’t be able to cast any spells. My guardian and I will protect you until we died. I’m going to distract the flower. Choose the best attack.” The master of gravity said to Reinier. Phoenix began to run towards one of the Doom Lilies. The Lily already cast a spell at Phoenix but he could not tell which Juk spell it was until too late. It was a RaJuk Kruz attack. Massive branches converge on Phoenix all at once but he kept on running with his arms in a defensive position. I can’t use my gravity power on the branches but stopping is a bad idea. He knew that he would receive damage from the attack but running though the branches at his enhanced speed from his half-gravity condition would minimize the damage.

He managed to break through the branches and saw the Lily in his sights. He drew out his Fugaku and jumped towards the flower. “GAN SLASH!” The sword’s blade covered itself in rock as Phoenix swung his sword at the flower while in midair. He managed to get critical damage on the Doom Lily but it was still alive. Let’s see what the level four blademaster could do? Phoenix was waiting to see if Reinier would kill the Lily and move on to the next one or he has to finish off the Lily himself.

(OOC: One Doom Lily at critical.)
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:50 pm

Before Gingitsune could even begin to answer Hacorie's questions about Kurai and the Treeweaver the whole team was plunged into battle. The forest resounded with the thumping and hissing sounds of bestial monsters, and Gingitsune quickly moved forward towards the coming creatures. She had never bought into the old rule that Wavemasters stayed in the back and performed magic, or healed the group. She wouldn't be loathe to heal any one of her comrades, but she liked to be right in the thick of things battle-wise.

Cybele began to grow a belligerent red, flickering in excitement, and Jocasta leapt into the air as aerial surveyor, ready to attack any creature on her Mistress' command. Only in battle did Jocasta and Gingitsune unite and coordinate their movements.

Nall called out for the veterans to protect the newcomers, and Gingitsune found herself as of yet unpaired with anyone. Her quick violet eyes scanned the ranks and she decided that if she did, at any time, see any of her team members in trouble she would use her handy trick: the light shield. The powerful barrier acted as an unpenetrable wall, and could surround the body instantly, and it did not prevent motility in any way. The only true inherent flaw of the shield was that while in it one couldn't do any physical attacks- only magic. It was no problem for her, but for anything other than the Wavemaster class it was a bit of a challenge.

Gingitsune shook her head and sighed, strategy was never her strong point, but she fared well in battle based on pure ruthlessness and tenacity.

The ground rumbled, and Gingitsune found the lone pebbles on the dirt track trembling and shifting under her feet. The trees swayed, and within seconds their adversaries had bound into the clearings... Flowers, and Tigers and... Trolls... Oh my? The Tigers were to first to bound up, with rippling muscles under a lustrous coat, and cunning eyes. Next the flowers, which, in 'Little Shop of Horrors' style looked innocent enough but were deadly. Finally the troll, the epitomy of rpg creatures, walked up dully... as it stopped the ground quit shaking and the pebbles fell, lifeless once more.

Gingitsune felt a heat from Cybele enter her fingers and spread into her arm, and she quickly decided- the Tigers were the first things to be attacked. These feline creatures were terrorizing the weaker players, and were of the most immediate danger...

Jocasta signalled from above and Gingitsune spun around on her heel, there was a menacing Tiger a few feet from her, and facing in the opposite direction. Gingitsune raised Cybele, which was now crackling with gleeful energy, and summoned a powerful burst of light, contained around the Tiger. With a horrible bestial scream the Tiger whirled around, furiously scratching at its blinded eyes. Gingitsune had recently learned the trick of containing the blinding light within the area of her enemy so that her comrades weren't blinded as well, and she loved ot use it as an opening move. The tiger was now desperate and snarling, completely blind but no helpless. It had powerful senses other than sight, but the pain of the intense sunlight had fuddled its brain. The other Tigers raised their heads at their companion's whines of suffering, but brought themselves back to the task at hand... and Gingitsune was left with the blinded kitty.

The tiger recovered its senses within minutes, and Gingitsune had patiently waited, making no move to hurt the injured creature... she hadn't had a battle in quite awhile, and she wanted to have some fun with it. As soon as the Tiger stopped squirming it started sniffing in her direction, searching with a blind rage for whoever injured it... lucky for the Tiger Gingitsune was right there, waiting for it. The Tiger bounded forward, it's demonic claws unsheathed and ready to tear her apart, but the Wavemistress avoided the blow with a nimble leap sideways, and clubbed the Tiger lightly over the head with Cybele, not to injure but to annoy. The Tiger gave a great roar of fury and and turned to try it again, this time turning rapidly towards the Wavemistress and trying to tackle her with its powerful body. Once again Gingitsune leapt away, but this time the tiger's claws caught a piece of her mantle, tugging her backwards. Gingitsune loosed herself, and looked at her miniver cloak indignantly... No more games.

Gingitsune raised Cybele once more, this time summoning a beam of light, rather than a burst, and a highly concentrated one at that. Upon impact with the beam, the Tiger burst into angry flames, each inch of its furry hide blazing and blackening. Light is an interesting element, though Gingitsune to herself, so much damage can be wrought by so positive a thing. Light brought life, but it also brought drought, fire, famine, and destruction.

The Tiger had extinguished itself, rolling on the earth, but it was much weakened both physically and mentally. It would only take a little more to drive it past its boundaries, thought Gingitsune, and she had spent too much time on one little foe. She had to stop playing... one more beam of concentrated light, this one even more powerful, and the creature was reduced to less than ash, dust, or even atomic particles- nothing was left of it... not a pixel, and only the ground showed the damage that had been done- a neat 6 foot circle had been burned into the ground...

(ooc: Killed: One Tiger)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:37 pm

"Eeny, meeny, miiny, mo, catch a tiger bye the toe. If he hollers, let him go. Eeny...meeny...miiny...mo!"

Whispering silently to herself, the female twinblade bounced a little in her treetop vantage point. If nall was going to make a dramatic entrance, than so would she. Chuckling to herself, she patted a can of paint she had been carrying with her. Up to this point the dense foilage had made it impossible to utilize the object, but now... Hijinx laughed evilly as quietly as she could manage.

Waiting for gingitsune to finish up with her tiger she leapt into the air, aiming in lighteria's direction. Reaching the pinacle of her arc she pulled the can up to chest height and turned it sideways. Jocasta and the others were now in range. Flying just below the twinblade the sphinx exhumed a surprised "graaaaaaaaaaow!" as a wave of purple paint engulfed it. Turning her trajectory slightly, the rabbitine player unleashed an all encompassing blast of color into the clearing, her pet blob peeking out of her pocket to burple histerically as she tossed the spent can behind her and began her free fall.

Pulling her arms and legs together Hijinx sped her plunge, her feet pointing towards the tiger not pinning lighteria to the ground. A second after the paint made it's mark, the twinblade slammed the tigers face into the dirt. Flipping backwards she unsheathed her masterblades and grinned.

"Thunder coil!" she screamed, beginning a devastating spin of electric pain which ensnared both tigers. As she began to slow down she put her blades away, kicking the tiger locked in battle with the other twinblade in the ribs. Keeping to one fluid motion, she grabbed the forest tiger she had used as a cushion for her fall by the paw. It let loose a howl as she swug it speedily by it's toes, releashing her grip at the height of her spin. The beast flew across the clearing and smashed into a tree, angry and only minorly harmed.

OOC: Thats two really ticked of purple tigers, both with some minor damages.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:13 pm

"They seem to have the other monsters under control," the brown colored Gryphon commented on the side of his ally. The fist fighter nodded, gripping his hand wrapping and yanking the loose strand at the end, tightening the bandage.

"That's true, but the fauna have been barely touched. Even if they are still evil plant life, they still act like witches and mages in game." It was true, as the lilies tended to run at the first sight of an enemy coming their way. "And, they are generally faster than the normal player. They are still going to cause major long range havoc among the players." Asgard reached into the pocket hidden by his powder satchel. He thought about using his latent power for a brief moment, but it wouldn't be any way effective now.

As he finally got the items in his pocket, he noticed Lighteria, pinned down by one of the tigers, and in dire need of a friend before half of his skull becomes mauled. "Terro, buff me with Ap Do and Ap Corv from this spot. After that, buff yourself up on Ap Do, Ap Corma and engage any flora you have in front of you with magic or physical when you run dry." The Gryphon nodded and began chanting the spell, right as Asgard reveiled two rolled up, brown colored scrolls from his pack.

With the tiger and Lighteria a ways away, he stepped forward and took off at extended speed, as the electric feeling of Ap Do washed over his body. With flawless dexterity, he jumped forward, flipping the earthen scrolls into his left hand and tightening his right into a fist . As he approached with advanced agility, he felt a warm feeling inside his soul as Ap Corv unraveled all over him. Now he had his gameface on, so to speak, as Ap Do and Ap Corv have proven time and time again to be his best weapons in his days in The World.

Asgard finally reached his target, the Forest Tiger who had Lighteria pinned down and ready to kill. With one fluent motion right after the tiger's realization of the fist fighter's presence, Asgard unloaded the charged punch straight on the left side of the tiger's head. The impact was deafening, as the tiger hovered over the air by the hit before landing back on its feet, snarling at the intruder. He knew that it would only take another hit before it fell.

"Oh shut up." Asgard said as he stood as blocker to Lighteria. With his left, he shot the Earth Scrolls at the beast without any delay. "Level 1 Earth Magic! Raging Earth!" The airborne scrolls landed at the tiger's feet and exploded into rising rocks which shot up and slammed the tiger in its exposed stomach. The tiger let out a shrill cry before disintegrating into lost data.

"Well that takes care of-" Asgard was cut off as a green outline appeared at his feet. "Shit." Asgard forgot that he was right beside Lighteria, and that this would hurt him as well. With a microsecond to spare, he launched himself away from Lighteria, put his arms across his face in defense, and braced for pain. The outline of green rose into the air as a swirl of deadly leaves surrounded him and cut at his garb. The Juk Rom spell cut at him with deadly force, dealing well over 300 damage to the fist fighter.

"That hurt..." Asgard pulled his arms down from his face and looked over to his attacker, the doom lily. However, it was quickly becoming mulch as Terro tore into it with a combination of massive claw hits and earth magic. Happy that the deed was done, he turned to Lighteria. "Your best bet is to hang back and use these. I know Twinblades would have better magic power than me." As he spoke, he gave Lighteria the three remaining Raging Earth scrolls in his possession. "Make good use of them." He turned his head and saw Nighthand on the battlefield.

"Nighthand! We have to take the BFT before it can get to the lower leveled. Catch!" Asgard reached into his pocket and pulled out a stoppered vial of bubbling red fluid, a warrior blood. He tossed the vial at Nighthand for him to catch and blazed a trail, heading straight for the Big Fugly Troll...

(OOC: One tiger and one lily notched off.)
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:45 pm

Nighthand saw that the tigers were, for the most part, being handled. The plants didn't seem too tough, their strength being distance magic. It was the troll he was worried about.

He decided to charge, get the drop on it, and see how much damage he could do.

He held his life sword out to the side, ready for anything. The blade was thinner, lighter than a normal heavyblade, and thus could be handled a bit faster.

"Nighthand! We have to the the BFT before it can get the lower leveled. Catch!" He head Asgard's voice from the side. Turning just in time, he snatched the Warrior Blood out of the air.

Shard, Ap do.

The cerberus responded immediatly, almost before Nighthand could finish his thought. The spell washed over him and he ran in an arc, to the side, flanking the Troll. He shifted a bit more into speed, and the Troll decided he was a bigger threat.

Grinning, Nighthand raised his blade above his head. Stopping abruptly just a few feet away from the troll, he brought the blade down into the dirt at his feet. His body arched up and balance for a moment, upside down on the blade, the trademark death bringer move. His blade beneath him began to glow brown. "Gan..." Nighthand began, his attack nearly charged.

Suddenly a wash of purple covered him. Blinking up, he saw Hijinx tossing aside her now-empty paint can. In front of him, the troll was enraged, and now purple as well. His attack, and vision, temporarily ruined, Nighthand began to topple. The troll wouldn't have that, however. With a massive swing, it's club impacted his sword, nearly ripping it from his hands and sending him crashing into the trees to the side.

Pain erupted in his shoulder. He looked down to see a broken branch impaling it. Grimacing, he leaned forwards and pulled himself from it. Gripping his sword tightly in the other arm, he called on another of it's skills. "Ol Repth!" a pale blue glow suffused his body, then tightened on his arm. Before his eyes, his arm healed and was whole again, if a little stiff.

He called out to Asgard. "Careful, that thing can cause some damage!"

With another grin, he poured all he had into speed. This time, he ran around behind the troll as it focused on the fistfighter. He crushed Asgard's vial in his hand, letting the Warrior's blood suffuse him, making his physical attack strength even higher. Again he planted his blade, as he did so shifting his stats normal, then leaning towards strength. "GAN SMASH!" he shouted as he rose, his blade once again glowing brown. At the peak of his rise he pivoted, putting all his weight behind the massive attack.

Above the Troll the words Elemental Hit! rose. The troll sank to it's knees, heavily wounded. Yanking his blade from the thick hide of the creature, he leapt over it to land next to the fist fighter.

"It's not dead yet, not by a long shot, but it's probably close to half dead, and it won't be fighting back for a moment..." he was interrupted by the creature raising it's club high. In a deep, half-growling roar the heavyblade made out the word "stomp!" and it brought it's club crashing to the ground at their side.

Nighthand didn't see what happened to the fist fighter, but the ground was shaken out from under him. Losing his footing, he braced his blade in the ground and tried to rise. Realizing he couldn't while the shockwave still affected his balance, he was helpless where he sat. He had no idea what else was in the range of the shock, but this could be very bad for the group.

"This just isn't my day..." Nighthand muttered, as the troll once again raised it's club, this time preparing to bring it crashing on the heavyblade's head.

Lighteria
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Lighteria » Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:42 am

Lighteria whimpers, deeply relieved, as the tiger that was behind him is knocked away by a player he can't quite identify as the twin blade is concentrating on other matters. Still with his teeth digging firmly into the tiger's face, Lighteria emits a soft growl as his flails to get control of his hands and strike the beast from below.

Arrrgg... Come on you stupid tiger! Get off-!

*THWACK*

Without warning, a fist fighter slams his fist into the side of the tiger on top of Lighteria. The beast is flung to the side from the force of the blow. The twin blade's teeth, having previously broken the skin, stretch a moment before letting go of the monster's face. The twin blade, without hesitation, leaps to his feet, clasps his hands over his mouth and does his best to muffle a loud scream of pain. He trembles, his jaw throbbing and looks up to the fist fighter, wanting to say thanks but unable unclasp his jaw. Instead though, the fighter speaks to him.

"Your best bet is to hang back and use these. I know Twin blades would have better magic power than me." With that, he tosses three earth scrolls to Lighteria, who promptly lets his jaw go just in time to catch them.

"W-wait!" Lighteria stutters in a very meek and far too quiet voice to be heard. "I already have..."

"Nighthand! We have to take the BFT before it can get to the lower leveled. Catch!" The fighter says, tossing a vial to a fellow fighter before jumping back in the fray.

"...earth magic...." Lighteria finishes. He sighs and shakes his head, sliding them into his pouch. "Ok, later then." He says to himself, gripping his masterblades tightly and turning his attention to the Troll.

Ok, I'd better get to dodging and casting.

With a quick glance around to look for other enemies, Lighteria holds his hand out towards the BFT and spins his blade along his palm, tanish brown glyphs forming around his body. "Gan-..."

"Stomp!"

"Zot!" He utters just in time for the shockwave of the stomp attack to reach the ground under his feet. With a yelp, the twin blade stumbles and collapses to his back, stunned by the blow. However, the troll, with its club held high, also gets a taste of the earth’s fury as jagged columns of rock rise up from beneath its undoubtedly smelly feet, jostling the brute around, its club swipe hitting the dirt with a shuddering crash.

((OCC: BFT takes another hit, should be below half HP now.))
Armor: Holy Tree Mail (Juk Kruz- 20) - Scarab Earring (La Repth- 20, Rip Maen- 40) - Time Sandals (Ap Do- 15) - Forest Gloves (Juk Kruz- 20)

Wish list (In order of priority): Angel halo accessory, chibi angel wings, Bone Armor, Professional

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:34 pm

“Prepare yourselves!”

From…

En guard!

But from wh-

Before Cypher’s thoughts were completed, a creature, resembling a tiger, spurted out from the nearby bushes. It set its crosshairs on Nighthand, and began a bevy of furious swipes and gas inducing slashes. Bu before it could get in a potent blow, Nall dashed in, brushing the tiger off with ease. He stood up to it imposingly, starring it down as it slowly recovered. It growled, but did not mount another attack. Instead…more of them appeared! Through the bushy foliage they appeared, rows and rows of them. The attitude of the downed tiger changed, the sight of his kin making him stand tall, and growl harder. He wanted to charge on, but mightier growls behind him prevented him from moving forward. Adding to the tiger family were flowers, all organizing themselves similar to the tigers, and one large, unpleasant giant. Nall, once the intro of all the monsters was done, began to speak.

"The Tigers are so originally named Forest Tigers. They're quick, strong, and smart. They will combine their power and try to gang up on people, especially the weaker players. Those cute flowers, are quite deadly. They've been dubbed Doom Lily's. They're powerful mages that have more SP then you can shake a stick at. They're fully equipped with level 1 and 2 Juk spells."

"That Big Fugly thing is a Big Fugly Troll. Don't ask me if the hackers were drunk when they named him, but you never know. He's big, strong, his skin is hard as stone and he's surprisingly fast. Be careful of his only skill, Stomp, which will stun everyone in the area. Those Forest Tigers aren’t affected though, and will take advantage."

Interesting…

Hardly…play it right and you guys will be victors...

"Shoot! All the veteran’s pair up with the newcomers! Keep each one of them protected at all times!"

Who to choose…

That twinblade seems to be low in level...

And like that, the new group’s first fight began. Each player dashed off, executing their specific skills, taking down the monsters. Some had an easy time, while others struggled just to shave off HP. Cypher remained still, observant of the monsters traits. Zavier passed by Cypher, flashing him a grin, then heading off to help another player. Cypher knew what he was thinking, and agreed with his decision. They would both make very good partners, but the fact that new people were present meant the powers would have to be divided. Everyone dispersed, and Cypher stayed observant.

Think fast!

Cypher turned, just in time too, to observe a tiger execute a pass by. He ran at Cypher full speed, jumped high and tried to slash. Cypher step away, receiving no damage, but was still surprised. The tiger, unphased by the fact it missed, landed and pushes forward, turned, and charged Cypher. He was still unbalanced from the last dodge, making another one nearly impossible.

It’s mouth…it relies on its mouth…

True…

Taking note of the tip, Cypher removed his current sword, the head of the fire set, and gift from Zavier, the Jinsanran. Its gray steal, firmly positioned in between his both hands, one grabbing the tip, while the other on the handle, jolted. He had placed the sword in front of him just in time. Ivory met steal, as the tiger’s jaws clamped firmly on the sword. Cypher struggled to not lose his grip, holding the sword strong. The tiger pulled at it, trying to knock Cypher over so it can have “fun.” Quickly, Cypher kicked it with his right boot, hoping it would be enough to make it lose its balance.

Risky move…if it didn’t knock its balance out, you would’ve been very vulnerable…

But it worked…

‘Tisk youth…

The tiger fell, slicing its mouth with the sharp blade. It yelped, spewing blood, and jumped back. This was Cypher’s opportunity to strike.

“STOMP!!!”

What the hell…

The battle isn’t just in front of you…

Cypher turned to the direction of the yell, and spotted the originator. It was the Big Fugly Troll, and it had just executed its trademark stun spell. Cypher spoted a downed member of the group, Lighteria, stunned by the shot. He chose him as his partner, and shouted at him.

“I’ll be right there!”

And never ignore your current opponent…

As he finished his sentence, Cypher turned to the tiger. It had gained its footing, and charged at him again.

(Injured one tiger)
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:00 am

Just as I was about to get answers, but now I know what they are . . . The question is . . . can I, no . . . will I trust them . . .

““Prepare yourselves!” A voice yelled out as a side ruffling around the trees and forest began to be heard as monsters came hurdling at the party. The one who yelled for everyone to prepare quickly put up his blade so that the monster bit it instead of is body. While it was biting on the sword, Hac noticed that its stripes resembled those of a tigers, and its fierce roar complied to the theory as the Heavy Blade player thrust it back. Three other tigers then emerged from the forest, and behind them four flowers with legs on them. Behind them, a huge troll like creature came out of the forest making trees fall is his wake.

"The Tigers are so originally named Forest Tigers. They're quick, strong, and smart. They will combine their power and try to gang up on people, especially the weaker players. Those cute flowers, are quite deadly. They've been dubbed Doom Lily's. They're powerful mages that have more SP then you can shake a stick at. They're fully equipped with level 1 and 2 Juk spells. That Big Fugly thing is a Big Fugly Troll. Don't ask me if the hackers were drunk when they named him, but you never know. He's big, strong, his skin is hard as stone and he's surprisingly fast. Be careful of his only skill, Stomp, which will stun everyone in the area. Those Forest Tigers aren’t affected though, and will take advantage.” The Blademaster nall said as he rushed over to protect Lighteria.

"Shoot! All the vetren's pair up with the newcomers! Keep each one of them protected at all times!" Nall yelled as the Tigers then began to run toward Lighteria, all four of them. A familiar winged warrior then came up beside him and began to speak watching as two of the Tigers rushed forward at them. “Hacorie, let’s go! Hacorie, let’s do. If you see the creature about to do a move, jump, because its stun most likely effects ground units. Let’s deal with these two tigers, although we should try to get them separate. Together we would have even more trouble trying to keep track. Let’s go!” Zavier said as he readied his sword. Was he just a dualist, or did I imagine it? He was, he just seemed to change though, but how?

“Right Zavier, I am with you.” Hac said as he got off from talking to Gingistune, since she ran off. With Two tigers rushing in front of him, Hac watched as Zavier ran in front of him and slashed his blade at one of the tigers that were coming toward him. The monster then leaped up toward Zavier again, but the Blademaster/Dualist put his sword in the air to block the onslaughted jump. The two tigers then turned purple as a rabbit creature from the air made herself known with an exillerating entrance. “What an idiot . . . ” Hac said to himself s he readied his Moumokuteki and rushed in toward the tiger which was purple. While rushing, he noticed Cypher attack it which drew a little attention from Hac which gave him an excellent opportunity.

“Ap Do,” The Heavy Blade said to himself as he felt his adrenaline begin to pump faster and faster. This in turn sped up his heart rate to where his legs began to strengthen. Everything then felt lighter as the spell took full effect, and as it did, Hac drew nearer and faster than ever toward one of the purple tigers. “Time to go bye bye . . . ”

“Ani Smash!”

His blade then began to glow a bright dark black. The Moumo’s aura rose more and more until finally it engulfed some of Hac’s hands. Hacorie then vertically slashed down with his blade and watched it cut the front elbow of the monster. After, he firmly planted his blade in the ground and did a handstand and held it for a couple seconds. He then fell toward the monster while bending his legs. Bringing his blade over his head, the Heavy Blade struck firmly down hitting the other front elbow of the tiger. The monster then fell with its back legs still up, and his front ones down on the ground. Hac quickly dropped his Moumo, and put his hand on his KK.

Before he could withdraw it from his sheathe, the monster pounced at him. This knocked him to the ground, and the tiger lifted one of its front claws and struck it down toward the upper chest of Hac. He then felt the talons of the claws dig deep into his body, and as he watched the monster pull them out, they were bloody. The tiger then lifted his claw up again, but this time Hac was ready. He then turned to his side as the claw came down. With his hand still on his blade, Hac shouted another skill. “Rairaku!”

Flipping his blade out of its sheath, the blade of the KK lit up and lightning began to spaz everywhere. This shocked the tiger, and made it jump back of the Heavy Blade. Using this to his advantage, Hac got to his feet and struck one slash at the Tiger, and then another. Both attacks hit, and then after Hac jumped in the air and flipped while bringing his blade to the ground. Instead of hitting the monster, the Heavy Blade missed. Recovering from the attack, Hac sheathed his Moumokuteki. Keeping his KK in hand, Hacorie waited for the monster to come at him.

“Zavier, Holding your own or do you need some help?” Hac asked with a sarcastic tone.

(OOC:1 Tiger with about 1/4 health left.)
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade
Gold: 21237

Equips
Oceanic Aura/Sharktooth-Ice Helm-Winter Coat-
Shiva's Rings-Bondage Pants
---Water Magic, BL Yokohama

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up
Weapons: Sakabatou/Rock n Roll/Peace Blade
Body: Knight's Armor
Other: Earthlore/Feng Shui
--------Water/Earth Scrolls

ryok
Elevated Player

Post by ryok » Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:22 am

-"The Tigers are so originally named Forest Tigers. They're quick, strong, and smart. They will combine their power and try to gang up on people, especially the weaker players. Those cute flowers, are quite deadly. They've been dubbed Doom Lily's. They're powerful mages that have more SP then you can shake a stick at. They're fully equipped with level 1 and 2 Juk spells. That Big Fugly thing is a Big Fugly Troll. Don't ask me if the hackers were drunk when they named him, but you never know. He's big, strong, his skin is hard as stone and he's surprisingly fast. Be careful of his only skill, Stomp, which will stun everyone in the area. Those Forest Tigers aren’t affected though, and will take advantage. Shoot! All the veteran’s pair up with the newcomers! Keep each one of them protected at all times!"

-Ryok spun around after looking backwards to see if anything was happening when a voice rung out. Ryok's head was trailing off in the forest density before hand. Taking in each little thing that he saw from the exotic flowers in which he had only seen one other time before to the lush greenery. Apparently he had wondered off alone.. not watching where he was going obviously that'd happen. He didn't really listen to the descriptions of the monsters, but he did hear veteran's pair up with newcomers part. When the voice clicked, and what it said came together he spun around to see nothing, but a flower standing in his wake. At first he looked into it wondering where everyone else was when the beautiful flower was there. He though about it until it moved, and he reacted. His eyes widened, and his left hand swung across his body just slower then the creature. He suddenly became slow a green glyph appearing under him. It was ViJuk Rom forming at his feet he looked around a sweat drop dripped from his forehead as he suddenly regained his speed. The spell had began, and the leaves swarmed around his body each like its own blade cutting deep into him. The blade continued in the same path it would've if he hadn't been cast a spell on. He hurt his arm as he swung hard into thin air. The creature was gone, and he couldn't help but to wonder about the monster now..

-I've never encountered a creature that could cast a level two spell on me. That.. was a first, and its fast too! It like.. disappeared.. I guess I am going to have to look for some help if I am going to stay alive. Ugh, but who?!..

-His health bar was bleeping his eyes shooting around for any danger. His eyes shifted.. He could see Hac through the brush a way away. He looked over at his fight, and sighed..

-"I need to kill this stupid flower" He swung around, and there it was again. Kakashi sighed into the mic once again, but this time it was a weaker spell with a better spell right after it. Ryok grabbed his blade, but it was almost like the same thing happened again. Inside of him a tree was forming, and as it came out of his skin he knew which spell it was. Again only this time it was larger, and took a lot more health..

-Juk Kruz, and MeJuk Kuz

-He couldn't do a thing to help it, and with those two spells down the drain as well he hit half of his health. This time though as the creature turned to run he played his own game..

-"Ap Do, Rue Rom" Disappeared into the wind.. It gave him just a step up, and the attack would hopefully hurt the sucker a lot. The ice shards surrounded the creature doing little to no damage at all. It was only a level one spell, but it did slow the creature just enough. He jumped forwards pulling his blade out of it's sheath, and without the words even escaping his mouth the spell had started..

-"Karin" The blade crossed through the dead center of the Doom Lily's flower. He had swung to early, and only cut into the top inch or so of it. Ryok put his foot out as he landed stepping on the creature as he came down. He spun around getting in a little hit as it ran away. He looked around again looking for a partner to help him. No one... He started running through the brush hopping bushes, and ducking under lower branches. Tripping a few times as he went because of the damage he had recieved.. He looked down, and picked up a Health Drink. It slid down his throat healthing some of his wounds. He turned his head the Doom Lily following him. His Ap Do was helping, but it was quickly gaining on him. He stopped turning around his blade ready to pierce the Lily's soft body. He stopped, and spun around the Lily stopping just as fast. The blade only a few inches from the monsters 'head'. Ryok leaned forwards stepping with his right. He pushed off the ground with his left sending the blade into the lily's flower. He pulled upwards, and ripped a hole in it. The monster dropped dead to the ground. He kept his blade out looking around ready for anything..

-Whoo! Now to find a partner.. Well, maybe I don't need one. Or maybe I am full of myself. I need a partner.. If I am attacked again.. I dunno if i'll be able to hold my ground.

-Ryok looked around looking for any commotion. He knew as long as he was arond someone he'd have a chance of surviving. He turned and ran back towards where he saw Hacomy. He ran until he could see through some brush to Hac.. He stoped not knowing if the tiger he was fighting before was dead or not, and if it wasn't he didn't want to startle it. He waited watching, listening..

(OoC:A doom Lily Down..)

Ryok| Lvl. 27| Heavy Blade| Demonic Sword| Kagayuzen| Fire Bracer| Suzaku Fiery Pants
Karin| Kannon| Miu Lei| Vak Rom| Vak Don| Dek Vaks| Ap Vaks
Skill Drain| Death

Wish list:Black Sharp Angelic Wings| Time Headband| Unique Weapon

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:54 pm

(OOC: By my count we've got 2 Forest tigers dead, and 2 doom lily's dead. That leaves 2 forest tigers and 2 doom lily's and the BFT. Just thought I'd update everyone who's too lazy to count :D)

After the group began to get involved, Nall seemed to step back. He, like Gingitsune, was seen as somewhat of a leader figure. Though Nall never really viewed himself as their leader, more like their advisor. The difference between Gingitsune and him was that Gingi loved to lead by example. She was the most vicious wavemaster that existed in the world. Nall however, didn't participate as much. Then again, he had a good reason to not participate till the end.

"STOMP!"

Nall sighed. This was the most annoying tactic developed by the hackers. Nall had developed a similar technique himself, and was exposed to the characteristic vibrations that stunned targets. Thus, much the same as the tigers, Nall was used to the attack, and wasn't affected by it to a great degree. Nighthand was in trouble though. Nall quickly drew his SWORD once again and dashed to Night's aid with impressive speed.

Nall knocked Nighthand out of the way, bringng his weapon up to parry the massive club. His attempt only served to reduce the damage dealt as Nall was crushed downwards into the dirt. The harsh cracking sound was heard under the club, and it wasn't just the splitting of wood. His body ached severily all over. Nall quickly jumped back out of range. Nall was fast and strong but he couldn't take a hit.

"Ol Repth!"
He shouted as the healing energy washed across his injured body. His health recovered back to it's maximum, but Nall could still feel the injuries, especially the cracked shoulder blade.

"ugh... Stupid BFT..."
Nall kept the attention of the Troll, dancing around it's pathetically slow attacks. He didn't bother attacking and chancing another dangerous hit from something this strong. He would keep the monsters attention and anger to give Night, Asgard and the others a chance to finnish it off from behind.

(OOC: by the way, for the newcommers and anyone who isn't used to me, I don't post too much during battle's except when it's mini-bosses, bosses, or special fights. So post as much as you like)
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

Lighteria
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Lighteria » Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:20 pm

"I'll be right there!" The voice of a blademaster echoes through his earpiece. Lighteria, slowly getting up from the ground, his character and movements sluggish from the shock, shakes his head and sways lightly from left to right, trying to regain full motor control.

Wow... that stomp had a WAY bigger range than I thought it would... If we don't take care of it soon we'll be sitting ducks for the doomlilies and the tigers... er.. what few of them are left.

As his head movement is restored, he turns to look at the silver-haired blademaster. The sword gripped firmly in his hand was unknown to the twinblade, leading him to assume it's a powerful weapon... or at least a weapon that is a higher level than what he's seen. Of course, level wouldn't matter if none of them could move. Lighteria decides the BFT must die and it must die NOW.

And I've got just the move to do it.

"I'm.. ok!" He says meekly, gripping his blades tighter. With a glance in the blademaster's direction, his large, soulful, semi-courageous eyes somehow convey the message of 'watch my back'. A second later, the twinblade is rushing as fast as he can around the side of the BFT as it's occupied with the other players attacking it. Dodging the gaze of a doomlily seeking to attack someone, Lighteria breezes past the dense foliage of the jungle and makes a flying leap towards the BFT's back.

"RRRAAGGG!!!" The BFT yells, as the master blades plunge deep into the beast's huge backside. Lighteria growls, gripping the blades tightly as he hangs from the monster's back, using its newly formed wounds as his anchor. Enraged, the troll swings it crude weapon back and forth wildly and blindly, trying to strike its own back to extricate the twinblade. However, having tackled deadly moths, mehinrs and countless other gigantic beasts with this same technique, Lighteria stays latched onto its back, lamprey-like.

"Aaannd... one!" Like a mountain climber, Lighteria extracts his blade from the beast's back and plunges back into the beast's spine a little higher up. The new stab wound sending another enraged growl from the troll's mouth. The process is quick, however. With constant movement from the troll and focused, consistent stabs from Lighteria, the twin blade slowly climbs up the back of the giant beast, leaving a stream of blood where his blades leave. Finally the beast starts backing into a tree, trying to crush Lighteria between its back and the wood, however, it's too late. Lighteria's signature ending move for this technique is already over. From the front, it appears the troll's neck suddenly spouts a geyser. From behind however, Lighteria has already plunged his blade into the back of its neck, cutting its vitals and stripping what remained of its HP after the climbing.

Gargling on its own blood, the troll sways and tilts backwards, falling for the last time. Unfortunately, Lighteria's blade is very much stuck. "Meep-!" He says, his face turning white as the gigantic mass of the beast collapses on top of him, crushing him into the ground. As the beast fades away, Lighteria is revealed to be embedded a good foot into the dirt, his head and arms bending in non-recommended ways, quite disabled.

...Maybe I could have planned that better...

((OCC: BFT is down, mm... love the big beasties))

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:09 pm

"Thanks, Nall." Nighthand said once he regained enough of his balance to stand. Taking stock of the situation he foudnt he troll already taken out by the others.

What to go after now....

Opting to not let the tigers gang up on him, he began running for one of the Doom Lillies.

It noticed him coming, and began charging itself a spell. From the timing and the amount of energy being gathered, the heavy blade estimated it would be a level 2.

He didn't want to get hit by that.

As the spell was released he tracked the energy, and saw that it gathered below him. He leapt to the side just as the first layer of trees abruptly sprung up from the ground and receeded. Rolling, he managed to avoid the second ring by an inch.

Standing back up, he saw the plant was already charging another spell. This one would likely be a bit harder to dodge.

As he suspected, upon release the energy diffused in the air around him. These were the hardest spells to dodge, the converge spells, because there was only a fraction of a second between the diffuse cloud becoming solid attacks and striking. His only recourse if he wanted to remain unharmed by this creature was to use his powers.

"Alright, flower, let's see how well you dodge."

The heavy blade reached out with his power, grasping the field of spell energy around him. He shoved, and the spell re-centered itself around the lily. Just in time, the cloud turned solid, and thorns tore through the flower.

Nighthand was right behind, and a solid strike from his blade dealt the finishing blow.

He turned, to survey the rest of the battle.

(one lily dead, that leaves one lily and two tigers.)

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:57 am

Phoenix noticed that Reinier was not attacking the Doom Lily. What’s the blademaster doing? He seems frozen. I don’t have time for him to attack the flower. He quickly went to attack the flower as it was preparing for another spell. He swung his sword over his head at the flower resulting at a vertical cut. The cut split the flower into two and disappear from the jungle.

Phoenix looked around the battlefield to see what enemies were left. He saw that only two tigers were remaining. “Suzaku, remain with the shaken up blademaster. I’ll help out the others dealing with the last two tigers.” “I will obey. I cast an Ap Do spell as well. I do not think that you need to reveal your gravity powers yet.” The guardian cast the Ap Do spell on her master as Phoenix headed towards one of the tigers. You’re right, Suzaku. It’s not time to reveal my true strength yet. One of the tigers noticed that Phoenix was heading towards it and began an attack approach. Eventhough the tigers were agile, he had half gravity and Ap Do to make him possibly more agile than them. The tiger lunged towards the blademaster which Phoenix easily moved to the left side of the tiger and gave it a quick slash on its midsection. The tiger was still alive but as Phoenix was heading towards it, the other tiger surprised him with a Juk Wipe.

The Juk Wipe connected on Phoenix’s back which caused him to move towards the injured tiger. The tiger tackled Phoenix to the ground and sat on his legs. It was filled with rage and began to slash Phoenix at various parts of his body. I have to get this tiger off of me now. “GAN ROM!” The tornado attack caused many rocks to appear around the tiger. The attack also impacted on Phoenix’s legs as well. The forest tiger was roaring in pain from the attack. Phoenix quickly raised his sword and stabbed the tiger with a Gan Slash attack. The combination of the two Gan attacks along with the regular slash from earlier managed to kill the tiger.

Crap. That attack took alot out of my legs. I can’t move my legs. I think that tiger probably wants me as food about now especially I kill its partner a second ago. I think I can finish off the tiger now with my gravity powers. Phoenix managed to turn his body towards the last remaining tiger. He extended his free arm at the tiger and began to focus at the tiger’s gravity field. I’m sorry, Suzaku. Surviving is a better choice than secrecy at the moment. He increased the gravity of the tiger to five times earth’s gravity. The tiger had a hard time moving around now with the increased gravity. “GAN ROM!” The earth tornado pounded the tiger with rocks causing it pain. The increased gravity began to break the bones of the tiger now. It let out a loud roar of pain before disappearing forever in the jungle.

My legs are even in more pain now due to using my gravity powers. Suzaku, heal my body with Repth. “Yes, master.” The bird said with concern and cast Repth on Phoenix. “Kazuma-sama, you need to stop injuring yourself like this. Your body cannot take the abuse forever.” I know. It’s an old habit. Sometimes to survive, the body must take pain. Phoenix slowly got back up and walk around for a little bit. He put his sword back into his scabbard and turned to Nall. “So with all enemies gone, continuing leading the way… Blademaster.” Phoenix said to Nall with a serious and distrusting tone.

(OOC: All enemies are dead now. I'm sorry if anyone wanted an enemy to kill but I want to move on with the story.)
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:55 am

(OOC: You did the right thing Phoenix. I was planning on ending the fight today if you hadn't. We had a couple days of no activity and it really slowed things down. Does it not make it more boring for you guys when there's one post a day? I don't like complaining, some of you post awsome, others need to shape up. I don't need to name off names. You should know if you're not posting.)

Nall looked around at the battle field. He expected more but then again, it has been a while since they've fought the hackers. Nall watched as the last tiger was killed by Phoenix's gravity powers.

"Interesting skill..."

“So with all enemies gone, continuing leading the way… Blademaster.”

Nall nodded. Without waiting for the injured players, he began to walk in the direction he was walking before, stretching his arm to try and loosen up his damaged shoulder blade. It only caused extreme pain. Nall sighed.

"I'm sorry if the pace is a little quick for some people, but we need to keep moving... That last battle took longer then it should have for experienced players like yourselves."
Nall kept on walking ignoring the chit-chat going on behind him. He could now finally see the entrence to the dungeon. Looked like no more suprise attacks.

As Nall was stepping into the mouth of the dungeon Nighthand finally spoke up.

"Nall! Quit playing games with us! We know you have things to hide, but you have to at least tell us why you're alive when we saw you die!"

Nall paused for a moment. He grinned and laughed lightly then continued into the dungeon. When he was in the middle of the room he stopped and turned around.

"You all must have asked this question at one point.... 'what happens if we get a game over when we're unconscious?' Well, just so happens I found out... I can't say I remember exactly what happened... But I remember Garaa's attack, then after it was pitch black. When I woke up, I was in a world words can't describe..."

Nall paused lost in thought. He didn't like thinking back to what happened when Garaa's attack hit him. They were painful, scary memories.

"The easiest way to explain would be pitch black I guess... But one day, I saw a bright light. Obviously I went towards it and the next thing I remember, I was lying face down on a sandy beach."

Nall turned around and began walking again.

"I went back to see if I could find everyone, but I couldn't. You must have been away on some other field. So I tried to do things myself. Thats when I went with Cypher on out little adventure. That nearly got myself killed. I decided I would flashmail all of you, but since I knew your obvious reaction would be to not believe me, I had to black mail you to come along. I figured once you all saw me again, you'd realize I wasn't lying."

Nall walked through the door and into the next room.

"As for the new comers, you may be low level, but I've done some research and you all show promise. Once again, most people probably are a little confussed, but this should answer your question for those of you that knew me before."

Nall looked over his shoulder at Gingitsune. All he could manage under his breath was a simple "Sorry.."

Nall continued to walk the dungeon like he knew the place. There was no opposition on the first floor, giving the group a break to recover.
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>