Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:13 pm

(OOC: nice teamwork guys! And don't worry about it Zan ^_~ This is how main ran in the past, and how it SHOULD run. And I hope everyone will continue their great effort and participation! You guys rock!)

Raikiri held the Vibrance in his hand and laguhed. Killing Reinier was so much fun he was ready to kill more. However, to the demon's dismay,
Asgard had quickly grabbed the item thrown to him by Vera, and used it on Reinier.

"HA! So You Think You Can Keep Reviving Yourself To Stay Alive Eh?"
As Raikiri was mocking Raine, and preparing to cleave her head off, the enraged rabbit launched herself at him.

"Darkness dance!"

The flurry of darkness struck into Raikiri. He groaned for a moment before pounding her to the ground with enough force to cause a small crator. In the corner of Raikiri's eye he noticed the medium size fire knight charging towards him. Raikiri grinned. Fides had no hope to deal with him. He whiped around launching the Vibrance at his foe. Similar to Reinier, the Vak Knight's arm was severed and flung off into the forest. Fides apparently was too close for a fatal shot. To Raikiri's suprise, Fides, with a lack of limb, still charged him and grabbed onto the demon with his good arm.

Raikiri growled as he prepared to tear Fides to scrap. The Vibrance disappeared in a flash of light, Raikiri not having the time to recover it. By this time the gravity was pushing down on the demon, but it wasn't enough to hold him. However, Raikiri suddenly felt an aura of ice forming around him. He questioned it's origination, but it was not a normal Rue spell. Reinier's and Asgard's abilities struck the demon simultaneously, freezing a third of his body, mostly his wing. Raikiri growled at the attempts being made. Futile, and pathetic.

Raine's movement was fast, and graceful. She moved towards the demonic hacker, her blue hair glittering even in the darkness the envelopped the clearing. She rose her hands into the air and shouted with the rest.

"PhaAni Don!"
Her spell, along with the rest of the spells came towards Raikiri in a giant burst of power. Raikiri tried to get away, but was too dragged down to do so. The blast's collided with Raikiri in a brilliant display of explosion's, light, and smoke.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Nayru and Zan stared in awe at the massive explosion. Nayru had decided to accompany Zan on his escapade to find Sheena and Nall.

"Holy shit and piss batman! I havent seen an explosion that big since Klive had a hissy fit!"
Zan ignored the little cats ramblings as he was focussed on his mission. They found Sheena easy enough. She was standing in the foilage watching the show with a sullen look to her face. She was still upset at what had happened. All this was her fault. If she didn't miscalculate, everyone would be enjoying themselves still. She was alwasy afraid of her work, because anything went wrong, Nall would be the one to pay for it. What was meant to be a holiday, turned out to be a field trip to hell, and Ragudorull was treating.

"SNAP OUT OF IT!"
Nayru flew up and slaped Sheena across the face with his paw. The creature growled at the oranged haired maiden as her eyes swelled up with tears.

"Look... You can't change the past, but you can change the future! Did you see what those kids did? Their powerful, they can beat these odds! But they can't do it alone... They need you and Nall, BADLY. You're the only one that can find him, we'll be hours searching without you! Help us save him!"

Nayru fluttered in the air as he pleaded with Sheena. After a moment or two, she finally seemed to have a change in appearance. She nodded and stood up straight.

"Yes... I have to save him! It's my fault he's hurt, so I'll go help him! Come on! He's not too far if we run! This way!"
Sheena bolted into the bushes, Zan and Nayru in pursuit.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The players began to bolt towards the bushes as the dust cleared revealing a still standing demon. Raine quickly moved over to where Vera and Hijinx were. She didnt know what Vera was doing, but she had to get both the enraged players out of the field. Raikiri let out a deafening hi pitched roar which made everyone's ear's ring with pain. The demon stood with a lot of his body frozen still, and his left wing broken. Electricity exploded from his body, deleting the reminants of Fides and the ice that covered him.

"FOOLS! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!"
Light began to form in Raikiri's hands and molded the same as when he brought out the Vibrance. However, to some of the player's amazement, the light elongated itself into a long shaft of sorts. When the energy formed, and shattered, Raikiri was holding a 12 foot Scythe with a deadly 5 foot curved, black blade.

"THUNDER SUCTION!"
Raikiri slashed forward, towards the struggling players. Vera, Hijinx, and Raine were caught in the attacks radius. From the slash arc, energy began to eminate much like that of Nall's Time Slash. However, the rip in space opened up into a large black void. In the center, was an electric core which radiated with more power then anyone had ever felt. Those in the bushes felt the pain of simply being in the same area of such high voltages.

The hole in space drew in Vera, Hijinx, and Raine. There was no escaping the attack, at this proximity, nothing could possibly dodge it. The three girls were sucked into the void as horrific screams echoed through the field. Electricity ruptured every cell in their bodies until they finally died their painful death. The black hole dissapaited and the three lifeless forms fell to the ground below. Raikiri laughed evily.

"I Will Kill Every One Of You For Thinking You Can Beat ME!"
Raikiri ran into the jungle/forest, unable to fly anymore. With his massive Scythe he hacked at the tree's like they were blades of grass. He was searching for them, and if he had to chop down every tree in the area, he would find them, and kill them without mercy.
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:19 am

Before he knew what was happening, Hac found himself following this new group once again. He had no real reason of doing this butt by a new habit. Every time he has been involved with them, something new and more evil than the last time had happened to hi, not to mention the other new 'recruits' from the quest for the TreeWeaver. Saying the four word field name, Hac saw three golden rings envelop his body and set him down. This place he was set in though seemed different, and as he looked around he felt it was the same. He gave himself a little smack as he finally noticed what was so familiar at it. HE then focused right back on the on hand field, but the other kept popping back into his mind.

The quest for the great long arm weapon called the Treeweaver, this is one of the most powerful weapons that was not meant to be released. It was hacked and had the power to control wood. This one weapon alone converted a gy named Kurai into an evil person who was now said to be dead, or not around one. HE was gone and left behind he had set an uneasy feeling on the people of the group. Nall was left craving the weapon. Phoenix on the other hand wanted to destroy it. Nall must have been power hungry to want to keep the weapon, another Kurai could happen once again and everyone could be in peril. Hac was not around for that time so he knew not of the trouble Kurai had made for the group, but now with the TreeWeaver in the hands of a hacker once again, Hac had to side with Phoenix to destroy it since he saw its awesome power.

The field was covered in trees and they stood tall and mighty as an eerie fog began to envelop one small part of the field near where everyone had entered. The friends of Nall said that the field was a hot spa and a resting place for everyone. A box of swimsuits lay in front of them and inside were suits in which everyone was suppose to wear to get in the springs which gave off the foggy mist. The mist was mystifying since hot springs were not usually seen in a place. Standing in a daze Hac remembered when he had entered the field where the Hacker had the Treeweaver. Trees just the same as the ones around everyone were there also. Maybe hackers liked fields with tall trees, or maybe Hac had just been really paranoid at the moment.

The last quest I went on with these people, I finished by being transported to Mac Anu. Why Mac Anu? It is in a different server, how is it connected to the field we were in. Nothing of this makes since at all. I am quite confused. This group, what they do, who they are does not make since to me. I am not part of them. I will not join them. They are people I will follow for now, but until they prove their trust to me, I have no reason to trust them at all. We have been through death and lived by being trapped in this world. We all know the pain, but they are different in some way. They follow Nall who seems to know nothing of what they do. Standing on looking at everyone enter the Hot Springs Hac slanted himself back against one of trees as a zephyr passed by. He slowly yawned and put his hood up to cover his face.

Hackers had followed the group on every quest he had been on, and they had followed the group before Hac had ever been requested to come join. Now though, it seemed they were cloaked from the hackers and would not be found. This worried the heavy Blade a lot since everyone except him was letting their guard down. What happened next would lower their guard even more, well tighten it toward one person, but then not. Phoenix was soon behind one of Nall's two friends and had sword pressed against her throat wanting answers. Phoenix had figured out the field was locked and was not happy. The true evil being in the field laughed in and revealed himself with a shocking entrance. This one person was emanating lightning throughout his black cloaked body.

This guy was one of the 'Hacker Elites', he was known as Rugdorull. With lightning surging through his body, he seemed to be quite full of himself as if he were a god, and everyone else was nothing compared to his power. He was wrong though, since it seemed everyone was ready to fight as soon as he appeared to them. Nall then disappeared and reappeared beside the hacker slashing his blade at him. The hacker seemed to find Nall quickly and avoided the attack. This hacker avoided Nall which was a hard feat since he seemed to distort time and then move to get beside the hacker. Nall could not use this power to his advantage now like he did on Phoenix. The showoff was powerless, he was still strong so he did not have much to worry about though.

"GiRai Don!" Rugudorull yelled in a deep voice as a yellow portal opened in the sky and began sending meteors at the party while laughing as everyone began to scramble to try and not get hit. Even the Heavy Blade standing against the tree was hit by the shock of a few meteors. The level three spell was great and it seemed that the hacker wanted everyone to know he was one of the best. All the players in the Hot springs were yelling since the water they were in conducted the electricity of the attack. Nall then struck the hacker and slashed his cloak. He seemed to be trying to be a hero of this, but he did not think that his attack would do so little damage. "Phal Repth!" Raine yelled as a white light engulfed everyone and healed them all to full. This was the most powerful healing spell. Away from everyone, Hac noticed they were all still recovering from the shock of the attack.

Rugudorull then began to change as he summoned a demon within himself. It was known as Raikiri. He said it was his true form, oh and did the demon look powerful as it stood more than 15 feet tall. He almost looked like Lucifer from the Lady Death movie, but his horns conducted electricity and he had gloves on his hands. He also had wings on his back which were large and let him fly. The sky then became dark as lightning began crashing down. Everywhere and not letting up. Hac, summon the power of water. You also have one other ability. Make it rain. Focus all your power on the sky. It may be harder now since this hacker changed it from a clear sky. Now just try. His eyes began to glow a brighter and brighter blue as he looked in the sky and placed his hands above his head while opening them to the sky. A dripping sound then came from the hot springs as it began to rain. Now the lightning would be conducted through these droplets. It would not weaken their power much, but it would weaken them.

"Pharai Don!" Raikiri shouted as thunder came crushing down toward everyone again. This was a level four spell so it had much more power than the level three one which was already awesome. "PhAni Don!" Raine then shouted as darkness balls began to spin around Rairaki. As they began to converge on him, the monster shouted again. "PhaRai Kruz!" The spells then cancelled each other out and before anyone could do anything else, the monster began to manipulate the lightning around him and shape it into a large disk like in the old DragonBall Z episodes where Krillin used that disk attack that cut people in half. In a mere second, Reinier was decapitated. Hac laughed that the idiot was finally dead. Hac then noticed a Flashmail in his box. It was from Asgard

Flashmail
To: Raine, Reinier, Ryok, Hac, Vera

I need your help for a moment. I need you guys to play screen while I setup an attack. Attack with anything and everything you have. After me and Nighthand strike, retreat into the forest. If you get killed, I'll cart your body into the jungle to get revived. If Hijinx is still acting like a berzerker, grab him and go. We can't leave anyone behind.

Godspeed,

-Asgard

To: Hacorie
When the time presents itself,which it will soon, cast a spell on the demon. This is out chance.

End Flashmail

Hacorie then looked on as everyone began a full out assault on the monster. He did not want to help, especially since he was commanded to do so. He had no reason to help all these fulls in front of him. He then thought about how he would get out if they were all defeated. He had no other choice but to help. Already in the forest, he looked at the monster and pointed his finger. MeAni Kruz The level two darkness spell began to swirl around the monster. As it quickly converged on it, it went in sync with everyone else. As all the attacks hit, Raikiri got pissed.

First he summoned a gigantic scythe to match his awesome size. "Thunder Suction!" Raikiri yelled as he slashed his scythe at Vera, Jinx, and the lady named Raine. As the slash happened, a portal opened in the sky. This was no ordinary portal though. A gust of wind began to go into it as the players were sucked off the ground and into its space. Everything in the surrounding area was also sucked up and destroyed. As the hole disappeared, the bodies of the people crashed to the ground, dead.

The monster then began to run into the forest chopping his giant scythe everywhere trying to find everyone who retreated into the forest. Since Hac was on the edge of the forest, he stood in the way of the evil demon. It stopped in front of him and looked down upon the Heavy Blade. With a smirk, Hac drew the sword op darkness, Moumokuteki. He then looked up at the monster and squinted his eyes a bit as he stared into it's evil glowing eyes. Moments before, Hac had also changed helmets to the Prescision Helm which was on loan from Kiwi. Ap Do!

The field was now muddy from where Hac had started to add the rain to the mixture of lightning. Everything was slippery so he had to be careful.

So you stand in my way? You think you. A puny Heavy Blade of low level could kill me? Die! The monster was wrong, Hac had no intention of killing it because he knew he could not do it. The monster then swung its scythe down to the ground in an attempt to chop Hac in half. Using his power of ice, Hac quickly formed a small stump under his feet. He felt in control of the water. As the scythe neared, Hacorie jumped into the air. He landed on the pole of the scythe and quickly began using his speed to run at Raikiri. With little time, Hac thought of a skill from the Moumokuteki. Ani Smash!

As the attacks hit, Hac landed behind the monster. He then ran to the side back into the forest, hoping to meet someone who could help him. Even though he did not want to consider them allies, he had no other choice now.

You cannot get away from me! I will kill you and everyone else as well!

(OOC:WOO 2nd POST!!!)
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade
Gold: 21237

Equips
Oceanic Aura/Sharktooth-Ice Helm-Winter Coat-
Shiva's Rings-Bondage Pants
---Water Magic, BL Yokohama

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up
Weapons: Sakabatou/Rock n Roll/Peace Blade
Body: Knight's Armor
Other: Earthlore/Feng Shui
--------Water/Earth Scrolls

Zan
Exalted Player

Post by Zan » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:03 am

Chaos erupted like a volcano and quickly spilled its magma over the once-innocent field. Zan could hear the sudden eruption of violence behind him and was overwhelmed with the sheer ferocity of the situation. It hadn't just started out a small dribble of trouble and steadily grown to the massive problem it was now. No, it had turned from a vacation to a fight for survival in a blink of an eye and the Heavy Blade had absolutely no say in it. A sound similar to the activation of an atomic bomb sent him spinning around mid run to squint at the mass of spells as they collided in a powerful burst of trauma and pain. Zan had to quickly pick his jaw up from the floor (figuratively of course) and smiled for a brief moment as he saw Nayru attempting to do the same. The overwhelming momentum of the lunacy around him was the only thing that gave him the will to turn back around and resume his little journey.

With the hectic tone the environment had taken on, Zan's senses had once again begun to clash like some awful painting. A sickening sensation of vertigo swept over him and both in the World and out a small series of bodily tremors threatened to overtake him completely. The frantic Heavy Blade had become so distorted that smells and sounds had started to take on visible forms. The brilliant sounds of war reverberated against the trees surrounding him with a captivating radiance of red. Nayru's squeals and other various panic noises came out in wisps of yellow and upturning curls of orange. Zan felt intoxicated with the mixed signals and as the odor of the vegetation shifted into whips of an abyssal black hue, his consciousness seemed to slip. Only a minute amount of him was aware that his gait had taken on a rather unkindly wobble as time after time he stumbled over himself. Finally, his body gave in and his eyes rolled safely behind his head as he smacked with a distinct thud into the ground before him.

“Getupgetupgetup!” The odd creature’s words smashed together with its urgency.

”Ug….” The word came out as more of a gurgle than a word as Zan lifted himself onto his knees, his arms wobbling uneasily as he planted his palms into the dirt.

”Stop acting like a weirdo and get up! We have to find Sheena!" For whatever reason, these words ignited something in Zan and not too long after he was up on his feet (precarious as his stance may have been).

Very few times in the young college student's life had he been entrusted with any real task. Zan didn't know whether to feel pathetic or amazed that the first time such a thing had occurred that it had been in a game. It was true that the game had taken on a literal life of its own and that it wasn't only a simple tool for entertainment now. However, the fact that such a thing hadn't occurred to him in the real world would have most likely struck quite a blow to his ego if he hadn't been in the rush that he was now. The task was small and probably could have been accomplished by any of the others, but Asgard had asked Zan to take up the job. The Heavy Blade considered the possibilities of his low level and lack of any special 'talents' being the reason he was chosen for such a task, but Zan knew that it was the perfect opportunity to prove himself to the others. He would not only find both of them and bring them back alive; he would do so in record time. There was no way in hell that he would screw this up, he wouldn't let himself.

After what seemed like an eternity (with his senses going as haywire as they were) the sight of a black bikini clad woman caught Zan's eye off in the near distance. A small smile crept up the side of his face as his speedy approach brought a quick close to the gap between the two. The woman's orange locks hid various features of her face with the small droop of her head. The Heavy Blade had expected to see someone with a full expression of joy as he came to their rescue. Any fantasies of saving the fair maiden were quickly scraped from his thoughts as the reality of the situation hit him like a ton of bricks. He had come to her with the false thought that she had needed saving in the first place. However, glancing over the solemn features of her composure and the sadness in the one eye that was visible behind the pumpkin strands, Zan realized that it was quite the opposite. There was no doubt that she had seen the origin of the explosions and could have just as easily made it back herself. He had no trouble recognizing the look upon her face; the very familiar distortion of self-loathing.

"SNAP OUT OF IT!" Nayru said rather aggressively, giving the girl a quick but feisty slap to boot. "Look... You can't change the past, but you can change the future! Did you see what those kids did? Their powerful, they can beat these odds! But they can't do it alone... They need you and Nall, BADLY. You're the only one that can find him, we'll be hours searching without you! Help us save him!"

The little mouse mutation flew cautiously around Sheena as the girl's eyes brimmed over with tears. The tiny droplets caressed her cheek and slid in a slick trail down her cheek before resting for a moment along her chin before falling rapidly to the forest floor. Zan squeezed his eyes shut for a moment as her muffled sobs took on the illusioned form of a pulsing blue aura that surrounded the saddened girl like a comforting sheet. When he opened his eyes once more, the glitch had fixed itself and the girl stood plainly before him once more. Each second that ticked awkwardly by seemed to heal her. Drop by salty drop her frame corrected itself and her hair fell back to reveal the symmetry of her face. She appeared to nod with Nayru's words as the adjustments were made and her hand darted across her eyes to wipe the traces of her black hole away. With a small sigh, the stranger spoke up.

"Yes... I have to save him! It's my fault he's hurt, so I'll go help him! Come on! He's not too far if we run! This way!"

Once again Zan found himself amazed at the emotional resilience the group he had came here with and met upon arrival seemed to maintain amongst themselves. The Heavy Blade knew his mentality rather intricately and had already come up with the conclusion that he would have collapsed where she had fought such an urge and rose up the challenged instead. Where Zan would have itched with confusion, the rest of them had formed up into a rather powerful force in less than a couple seconds. As much as he wanted to toss off the goggles and leave 'The World' behind, there was just too much he could learn from them. As outwardly stable and sound as he may have seemed to others, an inward feeling of abandonment and wandering had left Zan feeling much like a child would with a parent suddenly taken away. With the help of the rather amazing group that populated the field, he just might find the inner calm that had helped Sheena come to terms with everything.

Snapping out of the enthralling philosophical moment, Zan realized that Sheena had already bolted back through the brush. Nayru had followed soon after and Zan had to exhaust himself to catch up with the two. The pace that the girl had set made Zan's own previous rush look like child's play. To keep up with the orange-haired wonder the Heavy Blade had to endure the obscure path that she had set. Low hanging branches whipped across his face and jagged surfaces dug into his defenseless flesh. Even with a multitude of scratches decorating his body, the college student couldn't bring himself to slow down in the least. It was almost as if Zan felt like he would let down Sheena in one way or another. If she was willing to suck it up and take what nature was dishing out so she could make it to Nall, Zan had no right to refuse to do the same. By the look of the freak hacker that had barbequed the residents of the hot tub, the players would be needing Nall at any given moment. They had to reach him...and reach him soon.
Last edited by Zan on Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lv. 50 Heavy Blade
Wishlist
Special: Levels, GR Sendai, PL Sakai, Darklore.
W: Tonosama Sword, Mineuchi, Jundachi.
A: Samurai Helm, Able Hands, Rare Greaves.
I: Holy Sap, Treebane, Cooked Bile, Nightbane.
EX: Elemental Summon (Lv. 2), Overdrive (Lv.1), Elemental Attacks (Lv. 2), Enhance Dark, Elemental Breath (Lv. 2).

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:44 am

All that power….

All that power… and it… it still… it still lives…

All that power, only to prove how powerless we are…

A demon of pure thunder…

A scythe that opens a rip in space to the plane of lightning…

A disk that cleaves through all it touches…

An all we did, in out most concentrated attack, was break its wing…

Don’t feel bad… They ARE hackers, after all.

Are we going to die here?

Not if I can help it, we aren’t.

But… what can we do? What can we possibly do against a power this immense?

Fight, and fight, and hope, and fight. It’s all we ever can do. Now let me out, I have an idea.

What? What idea could you have that’s any better than THAT?

You’ll see, now let me out.

With a sigh of defeat and resignation, Silverblade settled back into his familiar niche in Nighthand’s mind. Outwardly, his eyes reverted to pure black orbs of darkness. Nighthand stretched as best he could from under cover, getting the feel of his body again.

Good thing that damn demon is going away from me…

Raikiri, having killed all those in the open, was hacking his way through the dense forest some hundred yards away. Slinking through the underbrush, Nighthand made his way even further away, all the while nearing the corpses of the three that had been slain.

“State Shift…” He muttered to himself, shifting everything he had to his speed.

Dashing out in a blur, the Heavyblade scooped up Hijinx under one arm, Vera under the other, and dashed back under cover.

He continued a ways through the trees, far enough back to be hard to see. There, he deposited the two corpses and dashed back to Raine. He picked her up and ran back to the other pair, then shifted his stats back to normal.

“Revives…”

Digging in his scroll pouch, Nighthand drew out three resurrects and activated them. He was ready to restrain the rabbit if her feral attitude turned on them, but for now she seemed sane.

“Darkness…” All three there had powerful darkness abilities. Raine was the one he concentrated on, however. She had the most powerful set, PhaAni spells. He kept watch on the demon from afar, since to his elemental senses it blazed in bright thunder power.

“Raine, if you feel up to it, here’s my idea. If you cast PhaAni Don, I can hold and charge it to the best of my power. Starting with level four, it should reach five, maybe six, for its strike. Bound to hurt.”

Lighteria
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Lighteria » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:39 am

"There deep... deep in the forest night... children dance the waltz... They laugh... whispering hand and hand... just like children... like to do."

"Lighteria... Mew mew meow mew mew meow meow mew? (Lighteria... are you sure this is the best time to be reciting song lyrics?)" Kit asks, watching her clearly nervous partner mutter in tune to himself.

"Kit, I'm not sure I totally recovered from the shock..." Lighteria says in a whisper, hearing the distant swipe of the scythe as it mercilously rends through the forest, trees and players alike. "My whole body feels... tingly..."

"Mew meow mew mew mew meow meow. (That's probably just lingering pain from the failed attack)"

"Maybe..." He says thoughtfully, bobbing his head above the dense foliage to see where the demon is. "That dark dance I tried didn't even phase him. Then getting knocked away like that..." He ducks down into the bushes again. "Then came the exodus into the forest... the decapitations... -!!!"

Kit blinks. "Lightera?" She looks at his suddenly shocked expression.

"Kit...? Something's wrong..." Lighteria says, putting his fingertips just below his eye. "I can't... see anything but static..."

"Mew meow?! (You what?!)" Kit says a little panicky, the rumbling and the treefalling getting louder.

"Just that!" Lighteria says, trying to re focus. "Those things... can't... stay up..." The twinblade suddenly twitches and flops onto his stomach onto the forest floor, completely passing out. Kit gasps and hurries to his side, pawing his cheek to try and get him up.

"Lighteria! Mew meow! (Lighteria! Wake up!)" She shouts into his ear. ...No avail. She looks down his back to the electric burn marks he sustained when attacking, trying to determine the cause of the malady. She blinks noticing his wounds starting to emit pulses of black, as though dead light is pulsing from him. Cautiously she puts her paw to the wound, feeling nothing from the pulsations... simply lifeless....

"Wake up. Time to die." A voice suddenly calls from behind them. Kit gasps, looking up to the grim visage of the thunder demon, grinning down at the two of them, lazily holding his scythe on his shoulder. Kit's face turns a little pale and she backs away from the demon, not wanting to abandon Lighteria but also not wanting to die needlessly. The demon glares darkly at the frightened kitten.

"You're after this one." He says, raising his scythe effortlessly over his head to strike down on the twinblade. Just as he pulls back though, Lighteria opens his eyes, the previously teal colored iris now a dark shade of purple. He slowly looks up to the thunder demon, his eyes half-open, his mind in complete haze. A sadistic grin crosses the hacker's face for just an instant as he brings the scythe down on his seemingly hapless victim. Kit screams as the tip of the blade comes down at Lighteria's head. Time seems to freeze.

I remember that darkness feild I went to... The feeling I got... When I met...

*Thwock! The demon blinks, the tip of his weapon having burrowed into the ground rather than a skull. Kit also blinks and darts her head around in confusion. Lighteria vanished. It only takes a second though for a tiny glowing orb of dark purple light to pass by her eye. Slowly, the two of them, a demon and a kitten, look around the area seeing it... almost infested with the tiny glowing orbs. The area around them suddenly feels heavy, a strong aura of pure darkness element enveloping everything within range of the orbs. Kit slinks into the bushes to hide as the demon assesses the occurance. 50? 80 orb? Could be impossible to tell, they keep mving around... almost like fireflies. They mystery would have to wait though, there were more players to slay.

((OCC: Yeah, my hack. I split into a whole ton of tiny, glowing, dark purple orbs. Anything within the aura of the orbs will have its darkness attack boosted and its thunder diminished. The orbs are totally tanginable and quite killable and will move randomly amongst the forest but generally trying to slowly follow the thunder guy around. meh, lousy post..))
Lv. 37 Twin Blade (180 SP)
Weapon: Rashou (Thunder Coil- 30, Suvi Lei- 20, Mumyn Lei- 30) (Life Drain)
Armor: Holy Tree Mail (Juk Kruz- 20) - Scarab Earring (La Repth- 20, Rip Maen- 40) - Time Sandals (Ap Do- 15) - Forest Gloves (Juk Kruz- 20)
GP: 14384

Wish list (In order of priority): Angel halo accessory, chibi angel wings, Bone Armor, Professional

Lighteria: "Obsessively updating my profile since Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:10 pm"

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:31 pm

Vera blinked as she yawned. Death sucked in her opinion, but she was very grateful Nighthand revived her. Standing up she cracked her neck and sniffed the air. "Odd, but good. I like this." she said with a grin as she turned to Nighthand and Raine. "Ok, now that Hijinx isn't berserking on demon boy. I have a plan. I will charge Ani Eater longer, since there seems to be a lot of Ani left over from our spells and attacks on him. I need one of you or both, to cause as much continus Ani damage to him. The bigger the charge, the better I can hope to have of putting hole in him." she said before turning to Hijinx. "Do anything you can do stall him or put some more Ani out there." she spoke with a nod before removing her guns; then going through her pouch she removed several items.

"You're alive!" A voice yelled as Kitski who had retreated into the woods as told, came rushing towards her. "You said, that you wouldn't die; but you did" she said staring at Vera who blushed and smiled shyly.

"Well, I'm alive arn't I; but we can talk about this later. When something isn't trying to kill us."" Vera replied as she emptied the bullets from her gun and stuck in a whole new thing of them. "Light Cross" she said softly as the item worked it's magic healing them somewhat.. She remuged through again and pulled out 3 more items; A Hunter's Blood, a Warrior's Blood and a Speed Charm. She quickly used them all and prepared. "Kitski; go hide again please. And guys; are you ready?" she said shutting her guns
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:52 am

Hac delivered his Ani Smash to Raikiri's face, making the demon staggar backwards. He then quickly bolted it into the foilage again.

"You Can Not Get Away From Me! I Will Kill You And Everyone Else As Well!"
Raikiri's hacked trough the tree's catching up to Hac. Before he caught up with Hac, he noticed another player and his kitten. Raikiri grinned at the lifeless player and his tiny cat.

"Wake Up! Time To Die!"
Raikiri raised his scythe into the air as Kit moved backwards. He laughed as he drove his weapon down towards the twinblade. To the demon's suprise, Lighteria disappeared. In his place were numerous tiny black orbs of energy. Raikiri growled.

"Hrrmmm... What Is This?"
Raikiri looked at the orbs for a moment before drawing his scythe back.

"I Guess I'll Have To Settle With The Kitten!"
Kit's eye's opened as she tried to run away. However, the kitten was stoped by the demon's blade stabbing into it's back. Raikiri laughed menicingly as he went off through the woods, looking to find Lighteria and Hac.

-------------------------------------------

Nayru, Sheena and Zan bolted it in a fixed direction. Zan was taking a beating from the bushes, but did not let up. To Nayru's suprise, he was very determined. It comforted Nayru to see someone so determined to do a job, and do it right. Nayru wasn't being phased by the foilage due to it's small size and it's flying abilities. However, Sheena too was enduring the forces of nature, though she ran with great grace and agility.

"There! He's by that tree!"
Sheena called out and ran quickly to Nalls side. To the shock of all three rescuer's, Nall was not only impaled in two painful places, but he was covered in a shell of electricity. It was some kind of a barrier that paralyzed him.

"The hell? What is that?"

"It's just a simple barrier, I can decode it and get rid of it in a couple seconds!"
In Sheena's palm appeared some kind of device that looked similar to a palm pilot. She began typing away at super-fast speeds. With one hand she appeared to type faster then some of the best that use two. Nayru and Zan sat back and watched, Sheena aparently the only on able to help. Nayru sighed.

"A..wa..y...."
Nall mumbled from in his electric prison, twisting in pain.

"Why.... Why is Nall in a barrier? Why the hell is Rugu all anal about him... Why target Nall... He's strong, but hell, I'd be more afraid of Raine and Sheena!"
The little cat pondered to himself and Sheena did what she did best.

------------------------------------------

“Raine, if you feel up to it, here’s my idea. If you cast PhaAni Don, I can hold and charge it to the best of my power. Starting with level four, it should reach five, maybe six, for its strike. Bound to hurt.”

Raine looked at Nighthand and sighed.

"I know your powers, and I also know the danger to them... They're VERY unstable... Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. If I cast PhaAni Don, and you mess up, people could get hurt. No offence of course."
Raine pondered still the plan Night gave.

"Ok, now that Hijinx isn't berserking on demon boy. I have a plan. I will charge Ani Eater longer, since there seems to be a lot of Ani left over from our spells and attacks on him. I need one of you or both, to cause as much continus Ani damage to him. The bigger the charge, the better I can hope to have of putting hole in him."

Raine also pondered the words of Vera. In theory, if Night was actually able to successfully power up the level four spell, and Vera charged her Ani Eater long enough, they should school any lightning type monster. However, Raine knew Raikiri wouldn't be phased as much as hoped.

"You both have decent plans, but realize that even if you somehow hit a level 6 spell, and Vera power's up a powerful Ani Eater, it won't kill Raikiri.......However, it will hurt him badly, and it will get his attention focussed on us. While you might think thats stupid, look what he's doing right now. Hacking away at the forest killing anyone, and anything. If we can focus his attention on an area, the other's can attack, and run appropriately. The way Raikiri is now, it's a game of luck not to have the cover of trees hacked away above you and him spotting you."

Raine waited to see what Nighthand and Vera had to say about this. She wanted to be sure that Night realized that screwing up with a level four spell could be disasterous. She also wanted to be sure that everyone was aware that Raikiri would live to be pissed at them, and would most likely kill them.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Got it!"
The electric barrier disapaited and Nall's body relaxed. Sheena quickly casted Pha Repth on his battered body and moved her hands to where the gaping holes were. Her hands glowed blue as the holes closed fairly quickly. In a matter of seconds, all that was left was the old blood.

"Feel ok Nall?"
Sheena ran her hands through Nall's hair. Nall sat up and sighed, looking at his saviors.

"He knows...He's comming..."

----------------------------------------------------------

A high pitched roar echoed through the jungle once again, deafening the ears of the players. Raine, Night, and Vera were discussing their plan as the demon suddenly bolted in another direction. Towards where Nall, Sheena, Zan and Nayru were.

"That's where Nall is! What is wrong with him? Rugudorull has never cared about Nall's power's, why is he focussing on incapacitating Nall..."
Nighthand seemed to ponder the question as well. Nall was strong, but even Nall had trouble with his FIRST form. Why pick on Nall? Raine suddenly gasped.

"It's probably his Time Slash... Raikiri is very strong, and very powerful, but in demon form, Rugudorull lacks any kind of strong perception. It's not a huge feat to sneak up on the demon and attack. It's huger if you can run away after doing so."
Raine started running after the demon. The other's followed.

"If Nall was able to sneak up on Raikiri and use a Time Slash, he'd be in serious trouble... So Raikiri want's to keep an eye on him, or have him taken out in one way or another..."
Raine thought as she ran.

"However... This could work as an advantage... This could definately be the distraction we need Night. Nall will HATE the idea though, so let's just not tell him, k?"
Raine grinned back at the heavyblade. She was almost sure that Nighthand liked the idea of Nall being a meatshield instead of a trump card for once.
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:01 am

Phoenix began to use his gravity powers on the huge demon Raikiri after hiding in the nearby jungle. Earlier, he used his powers on Nighthand so his rate of descent would be faster. The attack just made the hacker to transform into his demon form. Even now, Phoenix’s body was hurting everywhere from his gravity powers, the frequent headaches, and the electrocution attack when Rugdorull first entered the field. His clothes were drenched with water when the lightning attack occurred. He was amazed that somehow he could stand or even move with the punishment that he took earlier.

Phoenix realized that it would take all of his powers to stop the demon from moving. I hoped that I won’t blackout after this especially if this plan does fail. If I hadn’t fought with Nall earlier, then I would be ok but I’m not. Phoenix made sure not to bite his tongue in the same way with the battle of Xenobia. He felt the pain of the attack as he used his power to the maximum limit. Pain was coursing throughout every part of his body as he tried to avoid screaming. Phoenix saw that the gravity could not hold the demon. After Reinier and Asgard used their combined ice attack on Raikiri, Phoenix released his gravity attack on the demon and collapsed a second later.

Suzaku emerged from her disquised form and quickly tried to wake Phoenix up. “Kazuma-sama, wake up. Raikiri is still alive.” The bird began to cast multiple Repths hopefully to wake Phoenix from the pain. A minute later, the blademaster began to open his slowly. Phoenix felt another headache coming on as he managed to see fully. Suzaku, tell me that we won. The guardian shook her head “no” as she faced towards the demon. They both saw the electric black hole tear up the bodies of Vera, Hijinx, and Raine. Luckily, Phoenix was far enough away to not feel the effects of the hole. He pulled out his Seal Sword and used it as a cane to allow him to stand.

Phoenix’s body was still in pain from everything that happened to him. He could not figure why he still conscious. What the hell is going on with my body? I shouldn’t use gravity powers until I can recover completely. What I should do now? Attacking the demon without a plan is just plain suicide. I need to find the others without being spotted. Suddenly, he saw a darkness aura nearby where Raikiri was. “Did you see those orbs there?” Phoenix nod to Suzaku and said to her, “What about them?” “Those orbs are Lighteria. I saw him suddenly transformed into them. Really? Those orbs could be useful. Let’s find Nighthand.

A deafening roar echoed throughout the jungle as the demon was heading towards Nall, Sheena, and Zan’s way. Phoenix was relieved that Rugdorull was going away from him. Suzaku took to the air and quickly managed to find Nighthand along with Vera, Raine, and Hijinx. Phoenix followed Suzaku to the group as he fought through the bushes and cutting them as he got closer to them. He finally met with them but he was breathing heavily. Phoenix waited to catch his breath before speaking to them. “First, I’m sorry for almost trying to kill you, Raine. I’m not having exactly a good day.” Phoenix took another breath before speaking again, “So guys, what’s the plan at the moment? It seems that the demon is heading towards something?”

Nighthand filled Phoenix in on their current plan of attack while Phoenix was still somewhat breathing heavily. He smiled for a second before speaking, “I have an addition to make to the plan. It seems that Lighteria has transformed into these small dark orbs. The orbs seemed to contain darkness power. Maybe we could use these orbs to increase the darkness attack even further. With the demon focused on Nall, we could get some of orbs to increase our darkness power. I do have Ani Crack at my disposal but I can’t risk using my gravity powers again. Last time, I blackout for a short period of ti…”

Phoenix suddenly felt the headache coming back at a higher intensity than before. The others noticed the pain that Phoenix was trying to hide. Before anyone could ask Phoenix if he was alright, he spoke to them. “I’m fine, everyone. Right now, we have bigger problems to deal with. I will rest once the hacker has been defeated. So, what’s the final plan of attack guys?” Phoenix leaned back to a nearby tree breathing heavily. Suzaku, don’t worry about me. Cast Ap Do on me once we have a plan. His body was covered with sweat as his face showed tiredness as he waited for their answer.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:32 am

Hijinx rotated her arms in small circles, trying to make sure everything was in it's proper place and in working order. Being sucked into a sharp edge really stung, but the disorientation was the weird part. She smiled at the thought as she stretched her legs and listened happily to Vera's plan. If she did her special trick this time, they could probably blast him into next thursday. They said some other things, Pheonix showed up with his pet(who had unfortunately come from the sky and probably had the demons attention) , and a plan was quickly formulated by the others as she bounced a foot irritably on the ground. A minute later they were all set, Hijinx off and ready to do her part.

Approaching the thundering foot steps of the hacker, the twinblade lifted her head and looked to the left. Her ears twitched a little. Casting a glance to her right she repeated the action, smiling more often as she neared her target. This time she knew exactly what she was going to do. Sliding out of the woods into a cleared path of stumps, she sounded a bugle call and ducked a hasty backwards swipe. As the hacker grinned at her, she laughed and pointedpast him, his weapon already raised to strike. Still pointing, her eyes widened and a surprised look crossed her face as she shouted "LOOK OUT!" Looking instinctively over his shoulder, the demons grin dropped into a scowl; he just fell for the oldest trick in the book. Hijinx was already in motion with her unique brand of special attack.

"Shadow dance!" she declared vibrantly as she began the dance from several feet away. Just as the scythe was at the apex of it's ascent, she finished with a graceful curtsey, her head bowed low. The attack reacted strongly with the orbs, inpenetrable darkness whipping around hijinx and blinding everything within a hundred yard circumference of the crazy rabbit. Leaping forward she heard the blade of the weapon sink into dirt behind her and Raikiri screaming obscenities as he fumbled towards her laughter and taunts without success. Using her hearing as sonar again, she guided him in repeating circles and grinned. All at once the noisy twinblade stopped taunting as he slashed about furiously and heard several trees fall. Then he felt the fingers in his ears, slimey and soaked in saliva. Diving to the ground to avoid his frantic grabs she laughed and rolled under him. She had begun to notice his strikes were getting more accurate though, and instantly the perfect solution came to mind. Before he could turn fully around she jumped to face height, her blades sheathed but her fingers drawn. No sooner than had he completed his turn he saw the silloette of the pesky player stalled in the air in front of his peepers, which is exactly where her fingers went. Howling with rage and agony, he clasped his eyes and staggered backwards.

Laughing hysterically she flipped over his head and boxed his ears for good measure before darting into the cover of the forest. Hopefully vera and nighthand were ready to do their part before he recovered from her unorthadox combat methods.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:48 am

The plan was underway.

Nighthand listened carefully, and knew they were going to make it. Something about it felt good.

He nodded to Raine; she too had been listening. ”Tell Nall and Sheena; they’re close enough to help, or at least get out of the way.” She paused, writing out a flashmail to the pair and sending it along.

Nighthand waited a bit longer, until he felt the wave of darkness come from the area Hijinx had trailed the hacker to. Again he nodded to Raine, with a single word.

”Now”

She nodded in return, and closed her eyes in concentration. Above and in the distance, Nighthand felt the PhaAni Don begin to take form. He quickly reached out with his othersenses, snatched hold of it, and drew it into a charge-loop. (15)

”It’s working…” He whispered. Raine smiled in relief. That was the hardest part, getting it to stabilize and charge properly. That was done, though. The fluctuations were not as wild as the sometimes were, and those that WERE wild were quickly caught and fixed.

”Vera, now comes your part. Let me know when, and I’ll drop the spell where you command.”

He smiled to himself. Inside his head, he could feel Silverblade. He was somehow, oddly proud that the pair had worked so well as a team this day.

We’ll do it, we’ll really do it this time.
I don’t think even this will kill him… But he won’t be mobile, I don’t think.
At the rate this spell is charging, it alone would drop at at least 6th level… maybe even seventh. Add in the aura, the eater…
Immense.

Immense indeed…

Lighteria
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Lighteria » Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:24 am

I feel darkness... Pulsing... bulging... building... ...my head hurts...

Lighteria's thoughts swirl around in a haze. His eyes no longer having a form, his world has plunged into darkness. Even complete thoughts seem incomplete now. Splitting into the aura seemed to have advantages but as he floats, his being split into 67 separate points of light, the twin blade slowly discovers the disadvantages.

This is... nuts... His thoughts echo I can.. barely keep.. my head... around... a single thought..... Plus... I keep feeling... things... ...immense thunder... power... that way...

The dark purple lights slowly circle around Raikiri as Lighteria's consciousness slowly develops a natural aggression for the element, focused on destroying the thunder. With the aura surrounding the demon, the occasional point of light floats towards Raikiri and impacts against him, causing maybe an HP or two to leave, feeling similar to a shock you get when you touch a doorknob after shuffling around in your socks. The demon blinks from the attack and growls, swiping at the light point that shocked him, slaying it instantly. The orb dies and hangs in the air, lifeless and pulsating black. Of course, by the time he finishes his strike, another orb impacts lightly on his chest, causing another sting. The light points all swarm similarly near him, repeating the nigh insignificant attacks until a few of the light points pick up a new feeling.

My head feels... no I can't even feel that.... my head... darkness... I feel... darkness...

About a dozen points of light float slowly away from the demon. Six of them converge to Nighthand's position and the other six to Vera. The light points slowly float around Nighthand, pulsating with small purple waves, augmenting the darkness energies. Similarly, Vera's Shadow Guns soon are surrounded by the orbs, the darkness element growing.

One light point though, wanders through the forest, having felt death. Its consciousness floods with sorrow.

Kit...
Lv. 37 Twin Blade (180 SP)
Weapon: Rashou (Thunder Coil- 30, Suvi Lei- 20, Mumyn Lei- 30) (Life Drain)
Armor: Holy Tree Mail (Juk Kruz- 20) - Scarab Earring (La Repth- 20, Rip Maen- 40) - Time Sandals (Ap Do- 15) - Forest Gloves (Juk Kruz- 20)
GP: 14384

Wish list (In order of priority): Angel halo accessory, chibi angel wings, Bone Armor, Professional

Lighteria: "Obsessively updating my profile since Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:10 pm"

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:00 am

The assault had begun; Vera slowly walked out from the woods as she stared into the blackness. She could see perfectly in either light or dark; this was an advantage as she grinned and slowly removed her Shadow Guns. "This is it; lets show them what pain is; Vera style!" she said ripping them forward as she smiled and took aim.

Vera's eyes turned completely black as she stood for a second. She was having a flash back of when she became a gunner. It was the moment that she first activated chamber 2. Previously known to only her and a few, who had seen the true power of the Eater skills; the guns were outfitted with chambers. The chambers served to assist the charging and give, Vera a relative idea of the power she currently had. She had only made it to chamber 2 and that, it's self to a lot of ani.

Her eyes quickly turned back to normal as she smiled; little did she know, but there was blood or at least what blood she had here; but it was dripping from her nose. Kitski stared out from the forest as her vulpine eyes grew with tears; it was because of her Vera attained the power of her sister left her. Only she never told Vera about power backlash and with the amazing amount of ani on the field; she could only pray that Vera could with stand the backlash from the charge. "Those others treat their partners like pets or friends at the most, but not you. You truly care about me, Vera. You better not die; I love you to much." the kitsune said as she closed her eyes and waited to hear the reaction from Vera's shot.

Vera grinned again as she smiled and took a breath, "I am ready. The blood of those pure and worthy; it calls to me for vengeance. The hatred of you fills me with the love of death; I take my heart of light and cast it into the shadows. I do this only to protect the ones I love and by hate of your malice, I command this power." she spoke as the air seemed to be still, she wasn't completely through her chant but the Shadow Guns were reacting as the started to flash read. "Nighthand, release the spell in 15 seconds!!" she commanded as with her head turned back to them.

Nighthand nodded to her as Kitski approached him and Raine, "This chant; she is harming herself by doing it. If she dies, I hold you two responsible and you do not want to know, what I will do to you." she said as her eyes flashed with such seriousness that even the gods themselves would flinch. It was odd; neither she nor Vera was real in this digital reality, but things didn't change. They had a bond and no would break that.

Vera looked down at the small black orb and smiled, "Thanks Lighteria, this may be the boost we need." she said taking a deep breath. Her guns flashed blood red as several more drops of blood landed on her guns. "With these words, I hear by make the contract of my soul. From the pits of the darkness hells; I do call it.....Ani Eater....activate|" she said slowly as the black particles of ani began to swarm around the field quickly; they all headed to one place, Vera.

As the ani was being absorbed the mist of ani produced by Hijinx was slowly starting to deplete it seemed, but it never stopped as long as she kept going. Vera held on to the guns tight as they began to flash red again; they were charging more then ever before and then it happened. Two words appeared over Vera in bright red, Chamber Break. The guns had gone further as they hit chamber two then three and then four; the ani on the field was over whelming her as the guns barrel tip started to release a dark ball of ani. The force was amazing and a lot for her; it began to build as the guns cracked and made several noises; but what was more alarming was that Vera was completely covered in her own blood. The mist was almost completely gone as the 15 seconds was up; her timing was perfect as Pha Ani Don hit Raikiri and produced more energy for the charge. "Hijinx move now!" she yelled as the mist was completely gone for only a split second, but that was all it took for the charge to complete just as it hit chamber five.

"Eat this you damn S.O.B! " she screamed as the shot released. Blood flew from Vera's mouth as she was propelled backwards; her body flew into the forest and became implanted into a tree. Vera had lost over 80% of her health and was still losing it as she seemed to be bleeding, but she had done it. The Ani Eater blast had absorbed enough power to kill Raikiri she hoped as she watched the power head straight for him. She was still losing health as she passed out and laid their flashing red.

OOC: Wow didn't expect Lighteria to post and up my charge even more. But yay.
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:39 am

No trees near him were being banged down by the monster, and all became silent for a moment. Everything, but trees from far off could be heard in his ears. Hac stopped from running and turned directly in the way he had just come. He could see nothing but green and brown, no person, no one at all. Everyone was fighting or near the monster, and it seemed he was the only one back as far as he was. Stopping for a minute longer, Hac leaned against a tree and looked down the path he came. I guess I could go help for now. This monster will wear them down and then . . . I will make my move. Standing at a slant, Hac decided to kneel to the ground. He then brought his knee up. Putting his hands in front of his front foot as far as he could, the black cloaked player began to count to himself. One Mississippi, Two Mississippi, Three . . . NOW!

Pushing off from both his feet, Hac began to sprint with his Ap Do aiding him. As he neared where the sound came from, Hac noticed something shoot toward the monster. Nearing the spot where the shot came from, the Heavy Blade came across everyone, or at least a few people. To his side was a lady who was named Vera. Vera was that of a special one of a kind class. She was a gunner. She used a gun as a weapon. Thus, she got the name for the class. This class was quite powerful by the looks of it, but it seemed that the last attack Vera used, depleted her health points. As she sat there leaned against a tree, Hac began to pull out his Moumokuteki. As he did, he pointed it toward the ground and looked down at Vera and smiled at her with an evil look in his eye. She is one of Nall's friends, she has tremendous power by the looks of her. She cannot live. I do not trust Nall. Thus, I do not trust people he knows well. Nall promised things he has not delivered.

Raising his blade, Hac looked down at her and began to try and strike. Right before his slash became hard and fast, a winged woman appeared in front of him. She showed herself with a blue light. This blue light was Hac's pet. Aqualiea was a water faerie, and her presence intrigued Hacorie a lot. What are you doing here? "Stop now! She does not need to die. You want to destroy Nall, not one of his accompaniments. Listen to me! Show mercy, or you may find that you are the one being targeted." Fine, heal her then. I will not kill her. I do not want to harm anyone, but Nall must pay. "Ms. Vera, let me heal you. Repth!" A white light then engulfed the body of the gunner healing up some of her wounds and giving her 150 life than she had.

The crimson liquid around her stayed though. A feeling within the Heavy Blade became to come out. In the real life, he had been a little vampiric, but did not come out much and show it. With little to do at the moment, Hac decided that if he had to stay stuck with these people, and be trapped in the game that he might as well let his true character show itself. With a smile looming on his face, Hac bent down to the ground next to Vera and picked up a scoop of blood. With a smile he took a small sip of the blood. Not waiting for anyone to react he wiped the excess around his mouth and waited for his pet to speak. EWWW!!!!! No! That is disgusting, how can you drink someone elses blood, or any blood for that matter? It is an acquired taste. Not everyone can take it. After his out coming, Hac turned to his guardian and smiled at her and then turned toward the monster.

Let us both cast Rue Kruz, now!

Two beams of blue shot from the two and formed two separate glyphs. The spells were coming as ice began to form around the monsters body. Circling faster and fast while nearing in. Hac then turned back toward Vera. He could not apologize aloud, but he did bow hoping she would understand.
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade
Gold: 21237

Equips
Oceanic Aura/Sharktooth-Ice Helm-Winter Coat-
Shiva's Rings-Bondage Pants
---Water Magic, BL Yokohama

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up
Weapons: Sakabatou/Rock n Roll/Peace Blade
Body: Knight's Armor
Other: Earthlore/Feng Shui
--------Water/Earth Scrolls

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:15 am

Raikiri barreled through the forrest like lightning on crack. Within seconds, the large demon was sending his scythe towards Nall's skull.

"Nall! No time for games! KICK SOME ASS!"
Nall seemed to disappear. He reappeared just a foot away from the area where the scythe dug into the ground. He growled at the hacker noticing the damage on his wing. He laughed a bit as he slowly drew his sword.

"They're stronger then I thought..."
Raikiri drew back his weapon and sliced at some little orbs of light. Nall nor the demon had any clue what they were. Raikiri didn't seem to care about them much, other then that they were annoying.

"Fool. I Will Kill You And Then Every Single Player On This Field One By One..."
Raikiri's scythe came slashing down towards Nall once again. And once again, Nall dodged the attack. This time, Nall ran forward preparing his attack.

"Rue--"
Nall was caught in the stomach with the butt-end of the scythe. He groaned in agony as he was sent flying backwards at Sheena. Sheena caught him and helped him stand up. Another attack was already comming and Sheena quickly pushed Nall out of the way and jumped away herself. The scythe caught Nall's arm, giving him a small cut. Sheena looked at the hacker and growled.

"STOP HURTING NALL!"
She was getting really upset now. However, before she got a chance to do anything, Hijinx stepped in. She attacked with her shadow dance, temporarily blinding him and occupying him. This was their perfect chance to recover.

"Repth!"
Nayru said as Sheena grabbed Nall and brought him into thicker foilage. Nayru and Zan quickly also took cover. Sheena and got the flashmail at this point from Raine which explained the plan and the sort.

"Crap... Raikiri's going to notice that much energy... Being distracted and blind wont change that..."
Sheena smiled.

"Shall we?"
Nall nodded and looked out towards the demon. Hijinx was almost finnished her assult.

"Zan, Nayru, thank you both, but get your asses away from here, preferably go find some of the others."
Nall smiled and moved with his amazing speed. Sheena stayed in the bushes where she was and waited.

Hijinx laughed as she flipped over the demon's head, finnishing her assult and dashing for cover.

"Raaarrggghh!! I WILL KILL YOU!"

"Weak knee's? Time Slash!"
Nall's blade hacked into the back of Raikiri's knee, the arc of the slash bursting with energy as the affected area was lost in time. Raikiri still had a leg due to the fact Nall's Time Slash could only be as deep as his blade could penetrate. However, the demon did stumble even more and was feeling the pain of Nall's and Hijinx's attack.

It was now that Raikiri noticed the charging ani attack. The demon knew what the players were trying to do now. He growled as his weapon changed to a massive demonic hammer. Nall staggard from his own attack, Time Slash draining him of a lot of energy. This extra millisecond was all Raikiri needed. He sent his increabily massive hammer down upon the blademaster. The attack was stopped by a bubbly orange haired girl. She held the hammer with her bare hands, stopping it from harming Nall.

"Thanks!"
Nall recovered and darted to the side. Sheena threw the hammer to the side making raikiri jerk to keep hold of his weapon.

"DIE!"
Sheena ran quickly out of the way beside her Blademaster companion.

"We don't have a lot of time left! We need to get in under control NOW or he'll dodge the Ani Eater!"

"I know... Bring it down to it's knee's... I guess we're going down with the ship."
Sheena nodded. They bolted forward towards the demon creature at mach speeds.

"Tally ho!"
A voice came from the bushes. Asgard who was riding terro launched themselves at Raikiri. Nall smiled at the help. The riding duo rammed themselve's into the back of Raikiri's undamaged leg. Raikiri stumbled, much like when your best friend comes up and pokes the back of your knee with their foot. Except Raikiri's other leg was still damaged from Nall's attack, and couldn't support him. Raikiri fell to his knee's placing his hands down to brace himself. From the bushes behind came another asset. Asgard had seemed to have re-summoned Fides, and the Vak Knight charged towards the hacker.

"Good job Asgard! Keep him down!"
Fides latched onto Raikiri's neck, holding him upright. The demon went to grab the knight's arm, however it was stopped by Nall. Raikiri's arm twitched as Nall struggled to keep it down. Asgard and Terro quickly jumped in and aided Nall hold the arm down. Raikiri let out a deafening growl as his other arm was also immobile. The lovely lady Sheena had a firm grip on the demons arm, and held it steadily. Asgard looked in amazement.

"Remind me never to get on her bad side"
Sheena pulled against the demon's arm, bringing it backwards to a near painful angle.

"Ever."
The player's holding down Raikiri and their pets screamed as electricity poored through them. They could already feel Vera's Ani Eater comming their way. Despite the massive voltage pulsing through their bodies, they held on.

"This Won't Kill Me! I Am Unstoppable!!"
Nall gritted his teeth and bit into the demon's hand. He mummbled as he dug his teeth in.

"Fuck you."
The Ani Eater connected with Raikiri, with an increadible explosion of energy following it. Raikiri shreaked in pain as darkness pierced through his body. Nall, Sheena, Asgard, Fides, and Terro were all vapourized by the splash damage from the attack. When the darkness and dust subsidded, the players gasped.

Raikiri still stood, growling at the players. His body did however, have a large hole in his chest. The 4 foot wide hole was filled with electricity which sparked outwards uncontrolably. Raikiri shreiked.

"DIE!! Lanceor Pha!"
The mightiest of all thunder spells attacked the group of player's which created the massive hole in Raikiri's chest. Nighthand quickly latched on, and tried to manipulate the spell and re-direct it.(3 haha) Nighthand drops his arms and goes limp, muttering,
"Not again..."

The power of Lanceor Pha increased dramatically as Nighthands hold fails catastrophically. The players in the area gasped as the increadible energy came towards them. Raine put up her barrier, but it was no match for the supped up power of Lanceor Pha. It broke through like glass and vapourized those in the immediate area. Raine, Nighthand, Vera, Hac, Phoenix, and their respective pets, if they were close enough or not in a special form, were all vapourized. Raikiri gritted his demonic teeth.

"WHERE ARE THE REST OF YOU HIDING?!"
The demon staggared around the foilage, searching for the reminants of who was left. Those that were, would need to do a lot of reviving. Nayru quickly bolted over to Sheena and rummaged through her pockets. He hoped Zan had followed and would help Nayru clean up. Nayru finally finally found what he was looking for. He took the Resurrect and used it on Sheena's dead corpse.

"NO ONE revive Nall! Raikiri will know and simply kill him again!"
Nayru made this clear to everyone still alive in the area. Sheena sighed and quickly dodged off into the forest. Nayru rummaged through Nall's pockets now, looking for more revives for the others.

ryok
Elevated Player

Post by ryok » Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:08 pm

-People attacked the gigantic beast as ryok lay still on the ground. Only a few feet away lay the torn path that Raikiri went through. Ryok wasn't thinking nor was he moving much. He stirred as a wave of energy washed over him. His eyes shot open, and he sat up.

-"Screw it" He stood up looking at the forest again. He knew if he attacked he'd be dead instantly. He needed to try... Ryok looked around some more trying to remember what the area looked like before he got his ass kicked, and wouldn't care anymore. He needed to help, and after the last attack it seemed as if no one was around. Ryok ran to the shredded path that Raikiri had made, and looked down it. At the end Raikiri stood tearing things apart looking for people to destroy. Ryok jumped back into the bushes, and started towards the creature trying not to be noticed. He moved a branch out of his face, and lept over some bushes. He was wishing he had Ap Do on right about now, but that was besides the point. Ryok kept going staying well away from the open path of broken trees. He came to a stop at a clearing that was cleared of trees in a circular fasion. Ryok pushed his way to the edge of the opening, and looked out into it. A few bodies lay torn, and beaten. The demon was ravaging through trees across the clearing. Ryoks right arm reached into his pouch for the few resurrects he had. He took them out fiddling with them in his hand.

-"NO ONE revive Nall! Raikiri will know and simply kill him again!" He was set for reviving Nall, but with that warning he stopped. Looked over his choices again, and let the resserects fly.

-Phoe, Asgard.. Vera, Hac..

-The shiny sparkles of light balls fell over them as he threw the resserects up into the air. He jumped back after doing so hoping Raikiri wouldn't see him. He slowly got up from his back, and peeked out the bush by moving a few leaves out of the way. Ryok's eyes narrowed, Raikiri still going through the trees on the other side. If he had looked back he hadn't noticed him or at least thats what his actions told ryok. Ryok stepped out the bush, and pushed his Demonic Blades hilt upwards with his thumb.

-I need a weak spot to hit.. Err.. With a chance to get away.. The back of his knee looks like its been torn up a bit. I guess thats where I am going to have to attack. I need to make it worth the chances of me surviving. I need more power..

-It was the first time he had ever really thought about being stronger. He needed a plan, and no had one. Only if he had Ap Do... He thought a moment, and grabbed up a speed charm...

-"This'll do" He stuck it to himself, and started out across the clearing at the creature. Over a tree, under branches... He ran as fast as he could trying to be as stealth as possible. His feet hit the ground kicking dirt, and sand up into the air. Ryok slid to a stop, but kept sliding and in what seemed one fluid motion he jumped. Using the momentum from the running he flew towards the creature landing just on the back of its leg.

-"Karin!" His sword flew out of its sheath, and crossed the mid point of its leg. The fire of the attack raged just as it left the sheath until it stopped up in the air when it had finished. The attack seemed to be stronger then that of a normal Karin attack. Weither it be because of the swords strength and power, or because of Ryok's hidden talent that he didn't know about yet. Ryok just waited for something to happen hopefully hitting, and being able to get away quick enough. He jumped off the creatures calf, and landed on the ground. He jumped back a few steps his sword still drawn waiting for the creature.

(OOC:The last two paragraphs are just if Ryok even got close enough to attack, and if the physical attack did any damage at all. >.> I need to start posting more often.. >.<)

Ryok| Lvl. 27| Heavy Blade| Demonic Sword| Kagayuzen| Fire Bracer| Suzaku Fiery Pants
Karin| Kannon| Miu Lei| Vak Rom| Vak Don| Dek Vaks| Ap Vaks
Skill Drain| Death

Wish list:Black Sharp Angelic Wings| Time Headband| Unique Weapon