Check out all of the .hack//DIVERGENCE characters here. Also, please use your character post to update weapons, armour, money, and items.

Moderator: Nighthand

Kurai
Long Arm

DO NOT REPLY TO OTHER'S PROFILES

Post by Kurai » Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:14 am

if you wish to welcome somebody, please start a thread in the General Discussion area, or something. Just not here. It WILL be deleted, so dont expect it to last.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:22 am

The same goes for the registrations, right? I believe I've heard people ask around 10 times to not post in the registration either.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:29 am

oops.... sorry. I'll stop now.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:51 am

yes, this does apply to Registrations, as well. Thank you very much for cooperating.
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:44 pm

ummm... sorry?
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

so

Post by Wanderer » Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:11 pm

So now we're not alowed to welcome people?
Ok.. I gues we can do that In BBS or General Discussion?
I just have a comment. Isnt Kite_of_the_twilight_ a little too much? I mean nobody in the world has a 4 word name and it would be wierd for it to be "of_the_twilight" It doesnt make any sense. Err does anybody else find this name strange?
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Twilight_Wavemaster

Comment

Post by Twilight_Wavemaster » Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:53 pm

I didn't feel like Kite was good enough and that KiteOfTheTwilight would look kinda wierd so i used the "_"s to connect them in a phrase of a name a title if you will. if you go to other places and check names of people they come up with goofier name then PiCkLePiPpInGBuTaChOuS
if you think bought it my name is as normal as anyone elses.
If my name were a cuss word i would under stand but ( not to be rude)
leave my name alone and i'll leave yours alone jus to put it simple.

(I felt it should put it here becuase this is where Wanderer started it.)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:38 pm

I think what Wanderer was implying, Kite_of_the_Twilight, is that you name is not exactly advantageous to shouting out in a game setting. We cannot call you "Kite" because it is already used in the world as you well know. Your name therefore poses a difficult dilemma for it forces other players to type your name completely out or become even more confused later if the original .hack//-game's Kite enters the storyline.

I know that sounds a bit harsh, & for that I am sorry. Truth is, I started posting here for a place where I could pretend to really be in The World, and anything that reminds me that we're all just fan's of .hack// kinda blurs that affect. Maybe I'm just having the same name-issues here that I have when I'm playing EverQuest & I see multiple spellings of "Frodo" or "Imanewb Nolonger" or something silly like that. Sure I laugh the first time I see a name like that, but it really takes a lot of the fun out of my roleplaying experience.

*grimaces* oops.... didn't mean to go into a rant there. The crux of the matter is that there is a real Kite already in The World, & there is a chance we're going to get to meet him sooner or later as we travel in The World & your name might confuse a bunch of people who are here just to roleplay & don't know anything about .hack//.

I hope that makes sense. Just my take on it.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:25 pm

Hey whats going on in Registration?
People are replying to peoples registrations telling them that it needs to be longer or that they need a writing sample is that you said your complelty against? Or are you only banning "Welcomes" ?
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:57 pm

Yeah, from now on, i will just be deleting anything someone posts in the Registration or Profiles, unless it is from a mod.

Im sorry, and i really do appreciate all the help from the people genuine;y helping, but its getting out of hand.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sat Aug 09, 2003 10:54 pm

i don't know.......
it's kinda tempting now
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."