Check out all of the .hack//DIVERGENCE characters here. Also, please use your character post to update weapons, armour, money, and items.

Moderator: Nighthand

Vera
Exalted Player

Vera's Registration and Bio

Post by Vera » Thu May 29, 2003 11:36 pm

Finally I have edited it, the new class and stuff is in the next post, but hehe this is my original stuff

Real World Info:
Name: Sara Cilius Tornas
BirthPlace: ~hidden~
Current Location: US, West Coast
Hair: Brown with hints of other colors
Eyes: Emerald Gree
Apperance: Very tall, has a decent build with very frail arms, is rarely seen without a yellow and black sweat shirt and blue tinted glasses
Personality: Very depressed, hardly ever talks, except when on the net, extremely hates people who talk about themselves
Biography: Was put in a foster home all of her life with her younger sister and her older sister, except recently when they were all adopted together, and her older sister left for college. She never spoke english when she was young, nor a language known by many, it was discovered that she spoke gaelic, when her older sister taught herself english and told the guardians. She never liked the outside, she claimed it the sun hurt, it was later dicovered that she suffered from being photosensitive and near sighted.

She is very protective of her younger sister, and once sent a boy to the hospital for teasing her, she is able to speak a wide amount of languages but seems to constantly fight with her spanish teacher over, needless to say she was ejected from the class. She seems to withhold something very vital that her older sister taught her.

In World info:

Log-in Name: Time_Kitsune
Password: ***************

Name: Vera
Class: Wavemaster
Weapon: Cypress Wand
Level Started at: 1
Character attire: A pale white dress, and a odd hat, also wears some weird type of shoes that make a squish sound when she jumps
Character Eyes: A very odd sky blue
Character Hair: A pinkish color
Character Facial: Very pale, with bright runic symbols
Character Personality: Is normally very timid, but if someone she cares about is in grave danger she some how because amazingly brave.
Skills: Rue Rom

A week before Vera's firstday~Her Birthday

Sara laid on the couch reading the manual for The World as her foster mother came in "Sara......I have some horrible news, your sister is in a coma" she said as Sara fell off the couch "Your joking, no way, its not possible" she said but it was true her sister was in a coma

Two Days before the first day~The Information

Sara sat in her sister's dorm room crying as she collected her stuff "Why did this have to happen, she why" she said moving everything into a box as a letter hit the ground address to her, as she opened it, it read:

~Dear Sara,

I'm sorry I didn't show up, I'm sorry, something happened and I logged on, I can't seem to get out of the game, I'm starting to lose the abilitie to move my body, please, aviod a hacker named Nitusa, keep these codes from her the codes are ****** *** * * **** and the disk in the pink case I mailed to you, open it and remove the file, in there is a hack, keep that, do not let anyone get it. Good...bye

Your forever loving sister,
Laura~

The First day

Vera appeared in Mac Anu, searching around slowly "I've finished registering, it was really nice of them to give me this for my birthday, they're not so bad for foster parents" she said to herself as she went deep into thought and looked up "Revenge will be mine"
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:58 am

In World info:

Log-in Name: Time_Kitsune
Password: ***************

Name: Vera
Class: Gunner
Level: 31
HP: 740
SP: 210
Head Armor: Gunner Headband
Body Armor: Gunner Cloak
Hand Armor: Dark Gunner Gloves
Foot Armor: Shadow Anklet
Character attire: A short dark black dress, that touches the ground. Her body is also covered by a long trench coat. She also has a pair of boots, that have a series of locking belts on them. She also has a holster for her guns. As well as a cloak with a hood. Her fox tail also sticks out from a small hole in her dress.
Character Eyes: A very odd blood red
Character Hair: A pinkish color with fox ears standing out very noticably
Character Facial: Very pale and completely clear of any normal game markings.
Character Personality: She is very cold, but can become easily flustered. She enjoys talking to her friends though and seems to be happy around them; she has also become an open lesbian.
Skills: Ani Eater|Rapid Shot|Ap Torv|Ani Kruz
Powers: Immune to Blindness and Night Vision
Last edited by Vera on Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:48 am

Name: Kitski
Breed: Kitsune of Time
Height: 3 Feet from feet to top of back.
Length: 5 feet from nose to tail.
Weight: 50lbs
Info: She is the only one of her kind in the game. She is a feral looking kitsune, a japanese mythological creature. THis one though, is currently in a game as data. She has a great affinity for Vera and the weirdness of her overall self. With Vera's new vixen like features; Kitski as become even closer to her partner and now never leaves her side; Vera loves it this way. She hates being called weak, at the supersition that time kitsunes are one of the weakest types. But in the end, she does not care at all and just goes to tell Vera. She has a safety form of a young LongArm when in the root towns, so that she may walk around with Vera, this also helps them in their....adult relationship.

Level: 11
Points Remaining: 25
Skills/Spells:
Ji Don
Ji Zot
Ji Rom
Repth
Ap Do
Ap Corv
Ap Torv
Ap Vorv
Ap Corma