Check out all of the .hack//DIVERGENCE characters here. Also, please use your character post to update weapons, armour, money, and items.

Moderator: Nighthand

Kodel
Elevated Player

Kodels Profile

Post by Kodel » Sat Aug 09, 2003 4:56 am

Figured I'd place one here, seeing as how its hard enough ot keep track of my stats on my own :P

Name: Kodel Cri
Class: Blademaster
Weapon: Pheonix Wing
Clothing: Black, gold-trimmed cloak over gray shirt and white slacks
Personality: A bit of a loner, but far more outgoing now given the current situation. Incredibly resolute and tencaious. Very caring but with a vengeful streak a mile wide. Incredibly deidicated.

FAirly tedious, but I plan to edit it a bit later
"Goodness for the most part is an illusion... Little fables people tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming to much."
Kodel | Level 20 | Blademaster | 45000 Gold | Pheonix Wing | Thunder Armor, Silver Bracer, Time Headband, Safety Shoes, losta items and some scrolls | Ani Slash, Ani Revolver, Ap Ganz, Ap Corv, Ap Do. Gan Zot, Rai Rom

Kodel
Elevated Player

Post by Kodel » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:36 am

Name: Kodel Cri
Class: Hacked Blademaster
Weapon: Pheonix Wing
Special Weapons: Talons and Quills on his left hand and forearm. (To be explained once I finished my story for it. I'm gonna finish... Really, I will...)
Clothing: black slacks, a white shirt, and a black trenchcoat. Both the coat and shirt are cut off had the left shoulder, to allow for his arm.

Personality: His experience has changed him drastically. His hatred of his own personal advesary, The Man in Black, is now so virulent that he is willing to kill anyone he evens thinks might be associated with him. He is now wholly dedicated to Gingi and Tokki, and would gladly trade his life for theirs, as they were the first people to help him, and probably would've saved him from himself earlier had he been smart enough to ask for it(again, TBE)

Extras: His arm, neck, and half his face is covered in what looks like a styilized tattoo. Upon closer inspection, it doesn't look like ink, but more that his veins have turned black, and are showing through the skin, and it only has the tattoo look in some places, where it thins out slightly. The design even touches his left eye, which has also turned completely black. His left hand has destended slightly, and his fingers are longer than the fingers on his other hand, and are all tipped with long black talons. There are also a good number of quills, about 20, growing from the back of his left forearm. They look like porcupine quills, and sometimes move when Kodel twitches his arm or clenches his fist.

His quills and claws can be used to alter code slightly. It can't be used for drastic changes anymore, or very effectively as an attack, but Kodel has learned ho to use it to get in and out of places that are supposed to be inaccessible or inescapable, by simply tearing a new opening. He can also use it to modify his own code, and repair damageto his code due to hacked attacks, though this takes a very, very long time usually, and is incredibly painful for him. The quills are also as hard as rock, and Kodel has learned to some small degree to use it to block attacks, almost like a shield.
"Goodness for the most part is an illusion... Little fables people tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming to much."
Kodel | Level 20 | Blademaster | 45000 Gold | Pheonix Wing | Thunder Armor, Silver Bracer, Time Headband, Safety Shoes, losta items and some scrolls | Ani Slash, Ani Revolver, Ap Ganz, Ap Corv, Ap Do. Gan Zot, Rai Rom