Check out all of the .hack//DIVERGENCE characters here. Also, please use your character post to update weapons, armour, money, and items.

Moderator: Nighthand

ryok
Elevated Player

ryok's profile

Post by ryok » Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:01 am

Information:

-Name: Joey McAndrew
-Nickname: Kakashi

-Character Name: Ryok(rye-ock)
-Lv: 27 Heavy Blade
-Height: 4'11"
-Hair color: Short, firey red hair, and has jagged edges.
-Eye color: Purple
-Appearance:

Equipment:

Equipped

-Demonic Sword[Rare]
Skills:Karin, Kannon, Vak Don
Extra Effects: Skill Drain

-Kagayuzen[Rare]
Skills: Mui Lei
Class: Light

-Fire Bracer
Skills: Vak Rom, Vak Kruz

-Suzaku Fiery Pants[Rare]
Skills: Dek Vaks, Ap Vaks

Unequipped

Weapons
-Sakabatou[Rare]
Skills: Death Bringer, Gan Drive
Extra Effects: Skill Drain

-Sonic Blade
Skills: Vak Smash, Rai Drive, Ap Torv
Extra Effects: Critical Hit

-Horse-Killer
Skills: Karin, Hirameki, Ap Corv
-Flame Sword
Skills: Vak Smash, Vak Drive
-Spider Blade
Skills: Karin, Sohgasho
-Flamberge x2
Skills: Calamity
-Light Giver
Skills: Rai Smash, Rai Drive
-Angelus's Hell's Gate
Skills: Gale of Swords, Swirling Dark

Armor
-Bent Glasses[Rare]
Skills: Duk Lei, Dek Torma

-Fireman's Coat
Skills: Vak Kruz

-Winter Coat
Skills: Rue Zot

-Frost Bracer
Skills: Rue Rom

-Frost Anklet
Skills: Dek Ruem

-Iron Anklet
Skills: Dek Vakz

Items:
-12 Speed Charms
-6 Resurrects
-3 Health Drink
-1 Fairy's Orbs
-2 Antidotes
-Rainbow Card

Golden Orb: Glowing Red

Gp:800

PET:
-Name: hidama (hid-a-ma)
-Species: Whisp
-Battle-Type: Non-Fighter
-Discription: A floating fireball with eyes and a mouth. Flames crawl off the top of her head, flickering, and going out occasionally.

Hack:
Pyrokenesis: Lvl. 1
Limited control over fire as far as moving it and forming it to his liking. He cannot 'create' fire through any bodily function, but can only take it from any other source he may find and use it.

Article One, Fire Manipulation:
-Ryok cannot be burned by natural fire. (This does not include spells/skills)
-The rate at which flammable objects burn can be controlled through this ability. The rate at which the burning can be sped up or slowed is by x/8 the time. X corresponds to the current level of manipulation.

Article Two, Thermal Expansion:
-Ryok can focus on one target, where the target is himself or anyone/anything else and boost it's fire stat. The fire stat is boosted by three times x while he focuses on it. It requires limited concentration and he may perform actions such as attacking while doing it, but must focus to some degree.

Article Three, Ember Wind:
-Ryok can focus on one target, where the target is himself or anyone/anything else and lower it's fire stat. The fire stat is lowered by three times x while he focuses on it. It requires limited concentration and he may perform actions such as attacking while doing it, but must focus to some degree.

Article Four, Ardent Barrier:
-Ryok can surround himself with a magical barrier of fire to absorb damage that he takes. This is unrelated to the level system due to it's own balancing act. Ryok can contribute SP in amounts equal to 10SP to put up a barrier that can absorb the impact of 150HP per 10SP. Additional SP can be channeled to the barrier during use, but SP gain is impossible. Natural SP regeneration (including Rig Gaem) stops while the Ardent Barrier is employed. SP Recovery items such as a Mage's Soul will have no effect on Ryok unless he drops the barrier. This prevents it from being a continuous barrier indefinitely.

Article Five, Bubble's Revenge:
-While employing any of the four abilities mentioned above, his water stat is temporarily lessened for the exact amount of time any of the above are in use. The deduction from his water stat is equal to two times x.

Thanks Rayo for writing up detailed descriptions of each part of my hack. D:

Introduction:
-I had just moved from Maine to Flordia. The day after I moved I went to school. I went through my first three periods:Math, English,and Art. During lunch I sat at a table with nobady there. A kid slowly walked up to me and asked if he could sit down. I talked to him about some games and he told me his name. It was Yei. Before we left school he asked me to come to his clubhouse (It was in the park next to my house). When I got there he was playing Samuri Showdown. After he had finished he told me to try to fight him in it. He quickly slughtered me. I stayed about an hour longer tryin to defeat him until I had to leave.

-On my way out I saw a sparkle in the corner of my eye. Light was reflecting off of the plastic on a non-opened game....I picked it up and on the front cover it was labeled "The World". I asked Yei what it was and he said "Its a game i got for christmas that i never opened" "why didn't you open it" I asked? He told me that a friend of his got it to and said he didn't really like it.....Then he told me if I am so intrested in it then why don't I take it...."Are you sure" I asked he told me "yea". I quickly ran out of the clubhouse amazed at the graphics of it.

-I ran home I was a half an hour late....My mom yelled at me for being late. I walked up to my already messy room, and put the game in my computer, and put on the visor. I typed in my name (Ryok) and disigned my character....The graphics were so real.....
Last edited by ryok on Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:12 am, edited 49 times in total.

Ryok| Lvl. 27| Heavy Blade| Demonic Sword| Kagayuzen| Fire Bracer| Suzaku Fiery Pants
Karin| Kannon| Miu Lei| Vak Rom| Vak Don| Dek Vaks| Ap Vaks
Skill Drain| Death

Wish list:Black Sharp Angelic Wings| Time Headband| Unique Weapon

ryok
Elevated Player

Post by ryok » Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:57 pm

<center>Chronocling Ryok's Footsteps</center>

-All (Hopefully) in order.

Quests:
  • Δ Keyword A, Keyword B, Keyword C: My first quest.. I met up with Angelus my new leader, met some friends, and my first foe.. Xander.
    Reward: 1 lv. (At least)
  • Δ Keyword A, Keyword B, Keyword C: I don't recall much of this quest, but I remember it because my brother had joined for a breif amount of time, and quest once. He got better items then me.. It was a normal quest at that. >.<
    Reward: 1lv.| Saftey Shoes
  • Δ Bursting Forbidden Twin Hills: Phoe, and me havein' a good time. >> Back in teh day when we were both starting out.. Level 2 field.
    Reward: 1lv.| Leather Gloves| Nomad's Hood
  • Δ Capricious Hot-Blooded Pilgrimage: A crappy solo I did.. >> I remeber having my cousin help me with it. He insisted on many things that I didn't agree with, but went with anyway.
    Reward: 200Gp
  • Δ The Sewers Of Mac Anu: Whoo!.. The first AoD quest. God, did those Xander Clones destroy our mansion. >< XC#1?!.. He was a traitor from Xander to our side?.. We need to protect him from Xander?.. He has info we need?.. This missions objectives were to unclear to me then, but now I understand that we should have tried harder to protect XC#1. Anrui.. She died, and was reborn as one of Xander's minions, as Ragnarok Anrui. She'll never be forgotten.
    Reward: 3lvs.| Safety Shoes
  • Δ Detestable Distant Fertile Land: Lv.5 Darkness -Solo- I liked this quest with the encounter of the Xander Clone at the end. =D
    Reward: 1lv.| Jungle boots
  • Δ Chronicling Soul Sacffold: Wow.. I forgot this one.. XD sorry bout' that guys. A test too see if the AoD would work out well in different groups. It was a level 11 field, I am not sure of the element. Anyways it worked out good, but when the squads were actually put together they didn't last very long.
    Reward: 1lv.| Jungle Boots
  • Δ Discovered Passed Over Remnant: This was a duo with me and Zyphen. =D A level 9 Darkness. I guess I liked Darkness fields.. >> Anyways we found out that Xander had cloned us when we had stepped on to that field, and we fought them until someone else showed up. An XC.. He killed Zyphen's Clone calling it a discrace as he killed it off. Then we fought it killing another one of Xander's clones.
    Reward: 2lvs.| Used Greaves
  • Δ Closed Oblivious Aquafield: Whoo! Go Terror.. >.< We found this hacked field was in bad shape as it is when we got there, but got completely worse when we arrived. A level 10 Wood Field.. =D
    Reward: 2lvs.| Sharp Blade
  • Δ Plenteous Geothermal Fort Walls: Another level 10 field?.. >> Earth it was. This one was intense with another clone, and all.. >< I was after #14, and was led there by him only to find another clone. Ugh!.. He kicked my ass.
    Reward: 1lv.| Mountain Helm
  • Δ Chosen Hopeless Nothingness: Wow this sucker was long. XD. The AoD's second full quest. Xander did we get him?.. Ragnarok Anrui dead?!.. No, Xander isn't dead I can still feel him lurking inside something working conceal him from us. Ragnarok?.. No, she'll be back.. The some of the clones even I believe are still out there. I will kill him.. for Anrui, Angelus, and for everyone else who has been plagued by him.
    Reward: 3lvs.| Flame Sword| 2 Mage's Soul| 600Gp
  • Θ Reincarnated Snowflake's Arctic: My next solo. A level 19 frozen desolate field for a level 18 to take on. BRING IT!.. It was cut short though to start another solo for the AoD.
    Reward: 1lv.| Dryad's Sword
  • Θ Beautiful Someone's Sunny Demon: Hrmm seems instresting.. XD A timer though thats a little much. I should have gone to a Chronocling to get a nice shiny piece of time armor. =D Oh, well..
    Reward: 1lv.| Fishing Gloves
  • Θ Bursting Passed Over Fallen Angel| Θ Chosen Hopeless Nothingness: The end of it all. Where we confront Xander, and end it. Heh, I wish Angelus was still here to see this happen.. The end of Angelus's Arc. 'Good-bye Angelus.. A new begining'
    Reward: 1lv.| Fire Bracer| Light Giver
  • Θ Beautiful Fated Fallen Angel-Θ Beautiful Fated Fallen Angel: Pt. II: First Main Quest.
    Reward: 2 lvs.| Fireman's Coat| Empty Fire Estinguisher
  • Θ Blessed Normal Resurrection: Second Main Quest.
    Reward: Demonic Sword
  • Θ Beautiful Geothermal Aqua Field: Ruguderoll.. Leave it at that for now.
    Reward: 1 lv.| Iron Anklet
  • The Beatmaster Championship - Pt. 1-The Beastmaster Championship - Pt. 2-The Beastmaster Championship - Pt. 3:The Beastmaster Championship.. Leave it at that for now.
    Reward: 1 lv.| 500Gp
  • Triple Threat: The Rebellious Mind: A town.. something... its late *goes to bed*
    Reward: 2 Any lv. 1 Scrolls
  • Who did what in where?: Hijinx... Pandora's Box.. Need I say more?
    Reward: 2 lvs.| 2 Speed Charms
  • A Saga's End 2: Confrontation in Mac Anu: Admins, Elites, The freedom Fighters.. Battle.. Biggg Battle.
    Reward: 2 lvs.| Sonic Blade| 3 Health Drink

BBS Posts:

Special Events:

• Δ Midnight Turkey Feast: This was fun, I mean chasing the turkeys. =D
    Reward: Plasma Storm
  • Δ Hidden Shadow of Penguin’s Revenge: St. Patrick's Day Special Event. With me and Cypher!.. >> We didn't do too well.. XD
    Reward: 250Gp
  • Fishing Contest: Whoo!.. I liked this one actually. >>
    Reward: 3 Warrior's Bloods
  • Easter Event: Yea, I sucked.. Oh, well. Lyra, Kiwi, Terror, Rhilla, Shugo, and Ryok!..
    General Boss Look: Shark
    The status effect that the boss can inflict: Skill Drain the element of spells The boss may use(all spells of this element): Thunder
    Tolerances: Water/Earth
    The Type of Healing the Boss may perform:May Regen its own SP
    Reward: Resurrect| Restorative

Duels:
3-2-0

Trading/Selling/Buying:

• Trading: A Brigidine and A Flamberge, for my Zero Sword, Nomad's Hood, and 1500 GP.
  • Buying: A defense Sword for 1300Gp.
  • Buying: A Water Wand, Kai, and Amateur Blades for 600Gp in all.
  • Selling: Sandals, a Fairy's Orb, Fortune Wires x6, a Sprite Ocarina, Antidotes x2, and a Restorative for 305Gp.
  • Buying: A Magnifier, well almost.. >>
  • Buying and Selling: 2 Speed Charms for 400Gp, and Saftey Boots for 275Gp
  • Buying: Ringmail
  • Buying: Leather Legs for 1500Gp, and never gets back to Krystal on the Mountian Helm.
  • Trading: A Defense Sword, and 200Gp for Miner's Gloves
  • Trading:A Silver Bracer, Health Drinks x11, and a Member Address for Ryok's Defense Sword back.
  • Selling:Leather Legs for 800Gp
  • Trading: Devil Blade, Miner's Gloves, Grand Armor, and 600.1Gp for Rhilla's Kagayuzen
  • Buying: A Zero Sword, and A Kikuichimonji for 433Gp

Ryok| Lvl. 27| Heavy Blade| Demonic Sword| Kagayuzen| Fire Bracer| Suzaku Fiery Pants
Karin| Kannon| Miu Lei| Vak Rom| Vak Don| Dek Vaks| Ap Vaks
Skill Drain| Death

Wish list:Black Sharp Angelic Wings| Time Headband| Unique Weapon