Check out all of the .hack//DIVERGENCE characters here. Also, please use your character post to update weapons, armour, money, and items.

Moderator: Nighthand

Zan
Exalted Player

Zan's Profile

Post by Zan » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:29 am

I can't hear over the sound of Image

Is that my skin or just this sheep's clothing they've made me wear?
I can't see for the scouring light that's blinding me.

I can't even close my eyes or turn them away from the Image that dominates the night sky.
I can't speak for the Image and bile rising in my throat to choke me.
Any sound I make rips its way out as a Image that no human ever made.
I can't feel anything but Image as my body tears itself apart from the inside.
I can't stop shaking...
Can't stop clawing at the earth...

What's going on?
Am I being born?
Has the life I knew been a fever dream inside a cursed and desolate womb?
I can't get out...I can't come alive...
Something's suffocating me, and I can't tear out of it.
I'm not strong enough.
Am I holding something back?

God, what's happening?

I can't see...can't speak...can't feel...
All I can hear is the roar of my boiling blood and a Image

Is that me?
Am I making that sound?
I can't stop it...
How have I held back this long?

--Werewolf: The Forsaken

[General]

Character Name: Zan
Class: Heavy Blade --> ???
Level: 50
HP: 1050
SP: 206

[Clan]

In-Character: None
Out-of-Character: None

[Avatar/Personality]

Clothing: Black pants and an equally dark knee-length open leather coat adorns his figure, complimented by the dark green shirt that gloats a tight capture of his chiseled features, features given to him by the natural prowess of the Beast. The coat itself is topped off with a big leather hood; big enough to submerge his face into shadows when pulled up completely. The same coat has seams and tribal markings of a dark green shade over its surface, almost indistinguishable against the black of the leather. A metal-balled necklace with the full moon drooping from its "center" hangs from his neck, sunlight bouncing off its surface to shine spots of light onto the raven leather of his boots. Fingerless leather gloves tighten nicely on his hands followed by metal cuffs that extend six inches from his wrist down. The cuffs are a sleek, black and otherworldly metal, equally dark and hard to see tribal designs decorating their surface. In the center of each, where others might have a jewel, are wolfish eyes that glow a fiery green, eyes that belong to Nulus in his hidden state.
Eyes: A distant, dulled, dead saturation of blue like the eyes of a Siberian Husky.
Hair: Dark brown, falling just short of his shoulders.
Height: Six feet even.
Personality: Though Zan has developed a rather solo attitude, the Beast within drives him into the company of others. The need for a pack, surrogate or genuine, is the only thing that keeps him from isolating himself completely. These same animal impulses make him protective over those he chooses to aquaint himself with, making crossing said individuals a dangerous move. The wolf that stirs within makes Zan quick to anger, but prices paid in blood have allowed him to control the reigns of his rage. Despite his cold, often blunt demeanor, the part of his behavior that remains in the human realm of thinking has evolved into a note of quiet compassion, fierce loyalty, and a need to do what is right. Such a need, with blood staining his hands, has molded Zan into a person that walks the razor-thin line between man and Beast, a person that seeks to be selfless and noble in his own right in hopes of one day being forgiven for the lives he has taken.

--------------------------------------------------

[Basic Information]

Title: Unknown
Source: When a friend of the Eventide Crescendo booted the players from the Juk Prison Field, he didn't get to Zan in time. Trapped behind in a locked field, the Heavy Blade could do little more than pray his death was quick when a purge deleted every single line of character data from the field. Though he was not spared, Zan's heavily-evolved Twilight was as stubborn as the one it infected. For what felt like years he churned around in the digital oblivion, his data slowly being pieced back together. Though he is again free to walk the game, Zan's Twilight has been refragmented. Though no longer capable of lycanthropic transformation, his new anomalous abilities still stem around the basis of metamorphosis.

[Mutations]

-Vigor-
Description: Zan’s veins flush with black and green and protrude a little more prominently.
Effects: Vigor instills Zan with greatly enhanced strength and physical defense. Ani and Juk stats increase as well with the same effect of an Ap Juka and an Ap Anid. This cannot be stacked with those spells.
Drawbacks: Zan is afflicted with weaknesses akin to the the power of a Dek Ganz and a Dek Raio. This increases exponentially with the increase of the Juk and Ani affinities over time. On top of this, Zan's magical defense stat takes a slight dip as well.

-Parasite-
Description: Dependent. See below.
Effects: If Zan is injured while on a field of Ani or Juk orientation (or he’s immersed in darkness/in contact with any kind of representation of the Juk element), he’ll reflexively start feeding off of the field’s code to slowly regenerate himself. The rate is akin to a Rig Saem. If done on an elemental field, whatever he’s in contact with will gain small graying discolorations or quickly-fixing spots of static snow. If done while immersed in darkness, the shadow itself will actually drain away, defying logical placement until the code repairs itself. If done while in contact with a tree, or vegetation, or other representatives of the Juk element, the object’s render will spasm and may become littered with cracks of static snow. This, like the others, will fix itself.
Drawbacks: While regenerating, Zan’s physical/magical defenses are reduced. Until he's able to actively control this power, being in a Gan or a Rai field will instill him with a minor poison as well.

-Thousand Arms-
Description: Capable of spawning anywhere along his body, these are inky tendrils with emerald spines. They are about twice as thick as a lead pipe.
Effects: Able to stretch as far as fifty feet away from him, the tendrils have variant tips (hooks, barbs, more spear-like ends, etc.) that make them great for ascending almost any surface. Only up to eight of these arms, contrary to the name, can be called at once. As a form of attack, their power is negligible at best. Other than as a form of travel, one of their most ideal uses is in the realm of defense. They react to subconscious awareness of danger and will act quicker than any of Zan’s actual limbs or reflexes, quickly latching onto something (a wall, the ground, the ceiling, anything) to tug him out of harm’s way. They can also be used for menial lifting tasks, but this is far from being versatile enough to be used as a combat possibility.
Drawbacks: The Arms are easily severed. Regrowing them takes some time (a minute or two per), or they can be instantly replaced with an expenditure of 10 SP.

-Nix-
Description: A dense, almost slimy version of Zan’s currently equipped blade melds with his arm, replacing everything from the elbow upward. More specific details vary, as seen below.
Effects: The Nix can take on either Juk or Ani characteristics (being obsidian with the occasional green orb if it’s in its Ani form, or green with obsidian orbs if its in its Juk form). Depending on what form it's currently in, the Nix will reduce that magical stat in the enemy it strikes. No matter what its current form is, it will always be reducing the general magic defense of the enemy as well. Each point of damage done to the particular Wave adds to Zan’s what it takes from the target and what damage is done to the general magic defense adds to his. The Nix acts on a scale balance, however. Whenever it does a point of stat damage to one, it reduces that much damage it had done to the other. Whenever either Juk or Ani are reduced to zero, the blade unlocks a skill that will allow it to add a weakness associated with the element to the target. If the target already has an elemental weakness, it gives the target a second one. It does physical damage as well, but at half as much as normal. Anyone in Zan’s party receives the same Ani/Juk and magic defense bonuses as he does, but at a reduced amount.
Drawbacks: This cannot be done with weapons that contain any Gan or Rai ‘taint.’ While the Nix is bound to his arm, Zan can’t use Rai and Gan predictably, either. They have just as much a chance to backfire and harm him as they do the enemy. Even with Vigor (and, really, without it the Nix may as well not be used at all), the dense Nix is heavy. It forces Zan to wield it as he would a normal broadsword if he didn't have his enhanced strength (i.e. slower with more time between attacks).

-Vertigo-
Description: From quivering slits in Zan's flesh, a mixture of green mist and morphic blackness pumps into the air.
Effects: Churning out in a sizable radius (sizable in that any within a fair distance of him are given its effects) around him, the Vertigo cloud is almost completely invisible to those within his party. To enemies and outsiders, however, looking into it makes targeting all within disorienting and nauseating. It lowers the physical and magical accuracies of those individuals that wish to do him or his comrades harm, whether or not the assailants are within Vertigo itself. This effect grows as Zan gains in strength, despite the level or power of those opposing him. However, the effect increases that much more for every level lower than him the hopeful-attacker is.
Drawbacks: Although there's no specific activation cost for Vertigo, it does slowly - very slowly - drain his Skill Points.

[Allies]

Name: Wulo
A.K.A.: Gabriel Doyle
Notes: A boy whose brother and him were attacked by the 'Pluto Group' techno cult. Though their motivations for attempting to kidnap these boys are unknown, it was Wulo who dragged Zan into the Group's mysteries temporarily due to a mistaken identity. The kid had believed Zan to be his recently-passed-away brother. Zan saved him in the hospital when the same man that had attacked him and his brother tried to kidnap him once more. Due to his actions, the man was captured and sent to jail.

Name: Gemini
A.K.A.: Zan-Replica
Notes: Created by a Data Bug's attempt to endlessly replicate Zan's data, Gemini was the only copy created before Wulo severed the connection the Bug had made. Before he was tortured and killed by Atra (something Zan was told by Atra herself and since he has no reason to believe otherwise, he believes Gemini to be dead) Gemini was in a romantic bond with Lowen. He left the Shadow, accusing Zan of being the force that would take down the pack that remained because of a prediction made by the pack's Seer. In the end, he was right. It was the last the Heavy Blade ever saw of him.

Name: Lowen
A.K.A.: Marilyn Logan
Notes: Though formerly romantically involved with Gemini, it didn't take her long to lose such vague interests and fall in love with Zan as he too fell in love with her. When he accidentally freed her from the game by killing her in the Shadow (something that should have killed her if she wasn't linked to Zan via contact with the Plures Vultus Mortis virus), she was eventually captured by a branch of CyberConnect known as Wolfsbane. It is in their experimenting hands that she currently resides.

Name: Elaina
A.K.A.: Amanda Anderson
Notes: The Seer of the pack that was imprisoned in the Shadow of The World, she prophesized that Zan would save the whole pack from deletion...only to delete them himself. She did not hold for him any ill will, oddly enough, and set him on the path to fulfill her vision for the sake of his own destiny.

Name: Truth, Salvation, and Decadence
A.K.A.: The Three of the Four; The Knights of Revelation.
Notes: As payment for getting passage into the field that Lowen was residing in (though Zan had come for control of his Beast at the time), Zan had to endure the light of the truth brought on by the Knights. This truth was his mother's suicide, something he had hidden from even his own mind as a defense mechanism. Now that he's the new alpha of the pack's field and the warden of the Shadow, they are his advisers.

Name: Reinier
A.K.A.: Unknown
Notes: One of Terra's warriors, able to manipulate the element of Gan to certain degrees, Reinier is one of Zan's only real friends in the Freedom Fighters.

Name: Dien
Notes: A light-hacker with his own website for similar people once upon a time, Dien has only been recently immersed in the activities of the Freedom Fighters. It is because of Zan that he is trapped in the game, an attacked forced upon the lycanthrope by the Elite Xenobia.

Name: Rayo
Notes: Having only met recently during Rayo's rejoining of the Freedom Fighters, Zan relies on the Wavemaster for tactics and plans of the bigger picture. A welcome addition to the team indeed, this Blue Mage has a hack new to the lycanthrope's experiences.

Name: Raquar
A.K.A.: N/A
Notes: Possibly the only person in The World that understands him as deeply as Sekai, Zan feels connected to Raquar like a brother. They have much in common and, when put together, a lighter side of the Heavy Blade can be seen peeking through.

Name: Sekai
A.K.A.: Kira
Notes: After a brief test of his physical abilities by her A.I. half, Kira, Zan discovered just how deeply into the rabbit hole the girl was. Though not complete at the time, it wouldn't be long until he saw her in the Lambda Hideout of the Freedom Fighters. Now he's offered protection during her transition, not wanting some of the more jerk-proned members of his group to make the painful process any harder.

[Neutral]

Name: Boros
A.K.A.: Matthew Hall
Notes: When Zan killed Lowen in The World to keep her from succumbing to her fully-consuming Beast (something she had made him promise to do), Boros was the first to go on the offensive against Zan. Oblivious to the fact that Lowen would survive in the real world, Zan's hate for himself made him fight back to vent the rage. Cutting a wound in his own data to release the anger, Zan used that warped energy to kill Boros.

Name: Jeng
A.K.A.: Charlie Yang
Notes: Elaina's lover, Jeng was generally friendly towards Zan, even when he was revealed to be the one Elaina foretold would wipe them all out. When, due to killing Lowen, Elaina died through their data-bond, he was the last alive to attack Zan and was defeated in the Heavy Blade's rage of self-pity and self-loathing for the deeds that had befallen him.

[Enemies]

Name: Rennoc
A.K.A.: The Negative
Notes: Created by Twilight's need to balance out the equation Zan's infection spawned. He is the exact opposite of Zan in every way, indulging in the darkness the Heavy Blade won't and straying from the aspects of light the lycanthrope takes shelter in.

Name: Atra
A.K.A.: Ex-leader of the online branch of Wolfsbane.
Notes: When she worked for Wolfsbane, Atra was in charge of moving all of the lycanthropes into the Shadow. Her Twilight ability allowed her to move data, so the job was easy. She was the one who tortured Gemini into giving her answers on entering the Shadow herself, but killed him when he didn't cooperate. She has since quit Wolfsbane, grieved by her tasks and simply tired of the whole thing. She doesn't hide her lust for Zan, but would just as soon kill him as she would screw him. She has ordered Zan to find and delete a file in the Shadow in exchange for Lowen's freedom in the real world, a task he was given an extended period to complete due to Wolfsbane's need to operate underground for the time being. Zan holds a special hate place in his heart for her.

Name: Xael
A.K.A.: None
Notes: Xael was a lycanthrope who, under Lowen's rule in the Shadow, was exiled to a field known only as 'Malfaes.' Not a lot is known about this field in particular, but it was identified as a prison field for those of the pack who simply could not be tolerated. Malfaes has a lake of pure silver, a special silver that doesn't simply burn those like Zan, but permanently alters their data. When Zan refused to tell Xael where the Umbral Tear was, an item he planned on using to get out and be a hot-shot player in The World, this silver was used to scar the left side of the Heavy Blade's face. After the lycanthrope bonded with Nulus, however, Xael's treachery earned him a deletion and a death in the real world at the First's hands, something Zan will never be able to forget.

[Basic Information]

-Image-

[None]

-Stats-

Name: None
A.K.A.: N/A
Species: None
Element: None
Ex-Level: None
Stats: None
HP: None
SP: None

[Sphere Information]

-Currently Equipped-

[N/A]

-Total Spheres-

Level 1 Spheres:
Enfeeble Speed - Dek Do (20)
Paralyze - Suvi Lei (20)
Charm - Miu Lei (40)

Level 2 Spheres:
Summon - Wryneck (50)

[Description]

-Shade-

[None]

-Human-

[None]

[Background Information]

-History-

[None]

[General Information]

Name: Leo
Type: Green
Weapon: Side Blades
Armor Type: Darkness
Special Form: Wooden Grunty
HP: 1010
Description: Named after Zan's best friend in the real world (the online persona Domini), Leo is almost always seen covered in obsidian, plated armor. With tufts of dark green hair poking out from the sides of its helmet and a handful at the exposed end of its tail, its warrior-esque look is completed with the protrusion of razor-sharp blades from either of its sides.
Personality: Although the two haven't been together for long, Leo seems generally pleased with the company of his new master. Likewise, Zan is glad to have someone to hang around with that will talk as little as he does. Taking comfort in eachother's mutual presence, the two seem to serve both as friends and hosts for a comfortable symbiosis. Leo has the voice and the attitude of an older man and often views Zan and those around him with this light.

[Status Page Extras]

Strength: Low
Speed: Exceptional
Defense: Average
Points Goal: 15//15
Stage: 5//5

Current Setup:

Weapon: Smiling Blade
Armor: Bat Earrings | Able Ring | Masamune Armor | Ivory Greaves
Accessory: Graceful Book (P.Acc +1), Wood Magic (Juk +1)
Immediate Skills:
-Physical-*
Juk Smash (Lv. 2; D; 30)
Ganz Maxima (Lv. 3; C; Gan; 50)
-Magic-
MeRai Don (Lv. 2; Drop; 20)
MeRai Kruz (Lv. 2; Converge; 20)
GiVak Kruz (Lv. 2; Converge; 20)
Juk Rom (Lv. 1; Tornado; 10)
Ap Vorv (P.Def; 15)
Ola Repth (Lv. 2; Area; 40)
Rip Maen (Resurrect**; 40)
Rig Saem (HP Regen; 15)
Side/Total Skills:
-Physical-*
Vak Divider (Lv. 3; D; Vak; 50)
Kannon (Lv. 2; S; Vak; 40)
Karin (Lv. 2; H; Vak; 30)
Vak Smash (Lv. 2; D; Vak; 30)
Vak Drive (Lv. 2; C; Vak; 30)
Raio Maxima (Lv. 3; C; Rai; 50)
Rairaku (Lv. 2; S; Rai; 40)
Raika (Lv. 2; H; Rai; 30)
Rai Smash (Lv. 2; D; Rai; 30)
Rai Drive (Lv. 2; C; Rai; 30)
Juk Divider (Lv. 3; D; Juk; 50)
Kitsutsuki (Lv. 2; S; Juk; 40)
Hirameki (Lv. 2; H; Juk; 30)
Juk Smash (Lv. 2; D; Juk; 30)
Juk Drive (Lv. 2; C; Juk; 30)
Ganz Maxima (Lv. 3; C; Gan; 50)
Gohryu (Lv. 2; S; Gan; 40)
Danku (Lv. 2; H; Gan; 30)
Gan Smash (Lv. 2; D; Gan; 30)
Gan Drive (Lv. 2; C; Gan; 30)
Sohgasho (Lv. 1; S; None; 15)
Hayabusa (Lv. 1; H; None; 10)
Death Bringer (Lv. 1; D; None; 10)
Calamity (Lv. 1; C; None; 10)
-Healing-
Ola Repth (Lv. 2; Area; 40)
Ol Repth (Lv. 2; Single; 30)
La Repth (Lv. 1; Area; 20)
Repth (Lv. 1; Single; 10)
Rip Maen (Resurrect**; 40)
Rip Teyn (Antidote***; 10)
Rip Synk (Restorative****; 10)
-Magic-
MeJuk Kruz (Lv. 2; Converge; 20)
RaJuk Zot (Lv. 2; Rise; 30)
Juk Kruz (Lv. 1; Converge; 10)
Juk Rom (Lv. 1; Tornado; 10)
Juk Zot (Lv. 1; Rise; 20)
BiAni Don (Lv. 2; Drop; 20)
Ani Don (Lv. 1; Drop; 10)
Ani Kruz (Lv. 1; Converge; 10)
Ani Zot (Lv. 1; Rise; 20)
MeRue Rom (Lv. 2; Tornado; 20)
MeRue Zot (Lv. 2; Rise; 30)
Rue Rom (Lv.1; Tornado; 10)
Rue Zot (Lv. 1; Rise; 20)
Rue Kruz (Lv. 1; Converge; 10)
GiGan Zot (Lv. 2; Rise; 30)
Gan Zot (Lv. 1; Rise; 20)
Gan Don (Lv. 1; Drop; 10)
Gan Rom (Lv. 1; Tornado; 10)
BiVak Rom (Lv. 2; Tornado; 20)
GiVak Kruz (Lv. 2; Converge; 20)
Vak Kruz (Lv. 1; Converge; 10)
Vak Rom (Lv. 1; Tornado; 10)
Vak Don (Lv. 1; Drop; 10)
MeRai Don (Lv. 2; Drop; 20)
MeRai Kruz (Lv. 2; Converge; 20)
Rai Rom (Lv. 1; Tornado; 10)
Rai Don (Lv. 1; Drop; 10)
Rai Kruz (Lv. 1; Converge; 10)
-Strengthening-
Rig Geam (SP Regen; 25)
Rig Saem (HP Regen; 15)
Ap Juka (Juk; 10)
Ap Ganz (Gan; 10)
Ap Ruem (Rue; 10)
Ap Vakz (Vak; 10)
Ap Raio (Rai; 10)
Ap Corv (P.Atk; 15)
Ap Vorv (P.Def; 15)
Ap Torv (P.Acc; 15)
Ap Do (Speed; 15)
Ap Corma (M.Atk; 15)
Ap Vorma (M.Def; 15)
-Weakening-
Dek Vorv (P.Def; 15)
Dek Corv (P.Atk; 15)
Dek Juka (Juk; 10)
Dek Vakz (Vak; 10)
Dek Ganz (Gan; 10)
Dek Ruem (Rue; 10)
Dek Raio (Rai; 10)
Immediate Added Abilities: Skill Drain
Side Added Abilities: Life Drain [Steeler, Shiva's Rings], Death [Slayer], Skill Drain [Devil Blade, Magnifier, Sakabatou, Soul Linker, Ghostdancer], Critical Hit [Sonic Blade, Sharp Blade, Sharktooth], Special Critical [Mimiru's Sword]

*{D} Single Target: One of the more theatric of the Heavy Blade's attacks is the Death Bringer attack. The user slashes downward until the tip of the blade is planted shallowly in the ground the player then performs a handstand so that they and their giant blade form almost a vertical column to the ground. The user then falls forward bringing the blade over their head and down on the enemy. A powerful attack indeed.
{H} Area: While the Hayabusa attack focuses primarily on one target, it has the ability to effect all of the enemies surrounding the Heavy Blade. It starts with one wide, horizontal sword swipe, then another in the opposite direction only this swing spins the user around so that the blade makes a 360° circle around the player. Finally, with the momentum from
the spin, the Heavy Blade brings the blade over his or her head and makes one final overhead chop to the primary target.
{C} Single Target: Calamity is the basic sword skill of a Heavy Blade. A great amount of strength and agility is necessary to perform this attack which consists of a thrust attack over the waist, and another below the waist and a final forward flip to bring the tremendous blade down upon the hapless foe.
{S} Single Target: While being the rarest of the level one Heavy Blade skill (it is only found on the Spiderblade) it forms the basis for all of the most powerful skills a Heavy Blade can wield. For reasons which can only be described as 'lazy' the attack movements of Shogasho are programmed to be the same as Calamity.
NOTE: All of the above is taken from NISDIP.
**Revive a dead ally.
***Cure Poison, Paralysis, Speed Down, Negavive Physical Status.
****Cure Charm, Sleep, Confusion, Negative Magical Status.

Weapon (Equipped):

Smiling Blade- Level 50
Skills: Juk Smash, Ganz Maxima, Rig Saem
Added Abilities: Skill Drain

Armor (Equipped):

Bat Earrings- Level 36
Skills: Ola Repth, Rip Maen
Class: Light

Able Ring- Level 46
Skills: MeRai Don, Rig Saem

Masamune Armor- Level 49
Skills: Juk Rom, Ap Vorv
Class: Heavy

Ivory Greaves- Level 46
Skills: MeRai Kruz, GiVak Kruz
Class: Medium

Weapons (Unequipped):

Forest Sword- Level 41
Skills: Calamity, Juk Divider, Ap Torv
Added Abilities: None

Plasma Blade- Level 41
Skills: Calamity, Raio Maxima, Ap Vorma

Corona Blade- Level 40
Skills: Death Bringer, Vak Divider, Ap Corv

High Forger - Level 30
Skills: Vak Smash, Juk Drive, Ap Corv

Ghostdancer- Level 30
Skills: Hayabusa, Kannon, Ap Torv

Sun Fang Five- Level 29
Skills: Death Bringer, Rai Drive, Ap Vorma

Sharktooth- Level 28
Skills: Karin, Gohryu, Ap Corv
Added Abilitiy: Critical Hit

Mimiru's Sword- Level 27 .:Rare:.
Skills: Hayabusa, Calamity
Added Abilities: Special Critical

Sonic Blade- Level 27
Skills: Vak Smash, Rai Drive, Ap Torv
Added Abilities: Critical Hit

Karin- Level 26
Skills: Hirameki, Kitsutsuki, Ap Juka

Steeler- Level 24
Skills: Gan Smash, Rai Drive, Ap Vorma
Added Abilities: Life Drain

Soul Linker- Level 23
Skills: Rai Smash, Gan Drive, Ap Vorv

Blessed Bladed- Level 22
Skills: Juk Smash, Death Bringer, Rig Geam

Horse Killer- Level 21
Skills: Karin, Hirameki, Ap Corv

Pain Giver- Level 21
Skills: Gan Smash, Vak Drive, Dek Vorv

Sakabatou- Level 19 .:Rare:.
Skills: Death Bringer, Gan Drive

Life Sword- Level 18
Skills: Gan Smash, Death Bringer, Ol Repth

Kikujyumonji- Level 16
Skills: Hirameki, Rairaku

Devil Blade- Level 15
Skills: Danku, Kannon

Spiderblade- Level 13
Skills: Karin, Sohgasho

Sharp Blade- Level 12
Skills: Gan Smash, Calamity
Added Abilities: Critical Hit

Raijin- Level 12
Skills: Raika
Added Abilities None

Holy Cross- Level 10 .:Rare:.
Skills: Rairaku, Repth

Magnifier- Level 8
Skills: Vak Drive, Ap Vakz

Slayer- Level 6
Skills: Death Bringer
Added Abilities: Death

Atlas- Level 5 .:Rare:.
Skills: Gan Drive, Ap Corv

Adventurer- Level 1
Skills: Death Bringer
Added Skills: None

Zero Katana- Level 1
Skills: Hayabusa

Steelblade- Level 1
Skills: Calamity

Kikuichimonji- Level 1
Skills: Hayabusa

Armors (Unequipped):

Blood Suit- Level 46
Skills: BiAni Don, Vak Kruz

Linen Cuirass- Level 42
Skills: Vak Rom, Dek Corv

Protect Ring- Level 41
Skills: MeJuk Kruz, Ap Vorma

Greave Sticker- Level 41
Skills: RaJuk Zot, MeRue Zot

Hands of Ebony- Level 38
Skills: Ani Kruz

Ebony Armor- Level 38
Skills: Ani Don

Ninja Socks- Level 37
Skills: Ani Zot

Ninja Anklet- Level 36
Skills: BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot

Stormlord Helm- Level 33
Skills: Ap Raio, Ap Torv

Thunder Gloves- Level 32
Skills: Rai Don

Quakebeast Fur- Level 32
Skills: Rai Kruz

Thunder Anklet- Level 31
Skills: Dek Raio

Forester Helm- Level 28
Skills: Ap Juka, Ap Vorv

Hands of Wood- Level 28
Skills: Dek Juka

Green Guard- Level 28
Skills: Rig Saem

Holy Tree Mail- Level 27
Skills: Juk Kruz

Peasant's Cap- Level 27
Skills: Repth, Rip Teyn

Ranger's Boots- Level 27
Skills: Ap Corma

Scarab Earring- Level 26
Skills: La Repth, Rip Maen

Air Bracer- Level 26
Skills: Juk Rom

Lincoln Green- Level 26
Skills: Juk Zot

Flare Guard- Level 23
Skills: Rip Synk

Hands of Fire- Level 23
Skills: Dek Vakz

Smith's Gloves- Level 22
Skills: Vak Don

Firedrake Mail- Level 22
Skills: Vak Kruz

Fire Bracer- Level 21
Skills: Vak Rom

Hands of Water- Level 18
Skills: Dek Ruem

Fishing Gloves- Level 17
Skills: Rue Kruz

Frost Bracer- Level 16
Skills: Rue Rom

Winter Coat- Level 16
Skills: Rue Zot

Wyrm Hide- Level 12
Skills: Gan Don

Fossil Bracer- Level 11
Skills: Gan Rom

Hiking Gear- Level 11
Skills: Gan Zot

Ceramic Anklet- Level 11
Skills: Dek Ganz

Shiva's Rings- Level 8 .:Rare:.
Skills: MeRue Rom
Added Ability: Life Drain

Face Guard- Level 8
Skills: Ap Ruem

Silver Bracer- Level 6
Skills: Rai Rom

Time Headband- Level 4 .:Rare:.
Skills: Ap Do

Head Gear- Level 3
Skills: Ap Ganz

Special Equipment:

The 8-Phase Sword
Class: Blademaster
Skills: Crack Beat

Unique Equipment:

Tsurugi's Berserker [Hacked Weapon]- Levelless
Class: Long Arm
Skills: Vak Doom, BiVak Rom, Ap Vakz
Added Abilities: Auto Ap Corv (Low HP)

Unique Items:
Golden Orb - Glowing Reasonably White...

Rare Items:
Mimiru's Sword
Wood Magic
Sakabatou
Holy Cross
Atlas
Shiva's Rings
Time Headband
Graceful Book
Ballet Shoe [Right]
Male Swimsuit [All Green] - LOANED TO URUVEI
Regular Items:
Mage's Soul x6
Health Drink x38
Restorative x11
Antidote x11
Resurrect x28
Speed Charm x13
Fortune Wire
Sprite Ocarina x2
Fairy's Orb x2
Holy Sap x15
Cooked Bile x4
Burning Oil
Pure Water
Well Water
Sports Drink
Bloods N' Banes:
Warrior's Blood x20
Hunter's Blood x2
Knight's Blood x5
Wizard's Blood x3
Beast's Blood x2
Hermit's Blood x3
Warrior's Bane x2
Hunter's Bane
Knight's Bane
Wizard's Bane
Beast's Bane x2
Hermit's Bane x2
Treebane x6
Nightbane x3
Scrolls:
Light Cross (Lv. 1 Heal; Group)
Green Gale x4 (Lv. 1 Juk; Tornado)
Gale Breath (Lv. 1 Juk; Raise)
Wood Sprite x2 (Lv. 2 Juk; Raise)
Raining Rocks (Lv. 1 Gan; Drop)
Raging Earth (Lv. 1 Gan; Raise)
Gaia's Spell (Lv. 2 Gan; Drop)
Ice Floe x2 (Lv. 1 Rue; Converge)
Ice Storm (Lv. 1 Rue; Tornado)
Meteor Swarm (Lv. 1 Vak; Converge)
Fire Tempest (Lv. 1 Vak; Tornado)
Lightning Bolt (Lv. 1 Rai; Drop)
Plasma Storm (Lv. 1 Rai; Tornado)
Nightblight (Lv. 1 Ani; Converge)
Dark Night x2 (Lv. 1 Ani; Raise)
Tarot Cards:
The Lovers x2 (Charm; Miu Lei)
*Note- Key Items: Names in <> are the people I recieved the item from, if from anyone at all.
Key Items:
Serving Plate <Pendant>
Chocolate Sword <Cypher>
Kyute Badge <Gingitsune>
Compliment Can <Nighthand>
Beware of Werewolf (Sign) <Nighthand>
Cake Rabbit <Nighthand>
Zan Zippo Lighter <Nighthand>
"Christmas on Divergence 2006" Pin <Nighthand>
Steeler Bow <Nighthand>
Spring-Loaded Birthday Card <Nighthand>
Meat Car <Nighthand>
Impaled Waitress Corpse <Reinier>
Decapitated Ninja <Reinier>
"Murder Weapon" Scene Photograph <Reinier>
Gold Edition of "Girls Next Door" <Reinier>
15,000 Dollar-an-Hour Hooker-in-a-Box <Dien>
Bona Fide Lemonade Stand w/ 38.5 Complete Recipes For Lemonade And Warm, Tasty Children <Dien>
1 STRANGLEDIE <Sekai>
FBS-Doll-Shaped Cake w/ Two Candles Strategically Placed w/ STRANGLEDIE Frosting Trim and Chocolate Milk Filling <Sekai>
Handful of Japanese BIGFUCKINGSCARY Wasp Darts <Sekai>
Bag of Soil <Centrus>
How to Cook Shenmock, Volume 1 <Bane>
The Art of Cooking Shenmock for Friends <Bane>
"Only one more year till legal drinking!" Trophy <Takua>
Electrified Ice Bomb <Takua>
Secretive Gift <Raquar>
New Shiny (And Very Sharp) Set of Stainless Cutlery <Talal>
Satoshi's Soul <Satoshi>
Storage Treasure Chest <Locke>
Sprouce-Shaped Punching Bag <Magras>
Silver Bullets, Garlic, Wooden Steaks, and Scissors <Slicer>
1 SWINGCRACK <Me>
1 BZZT <Me>
1 SHARPZINFIDEL <Me>
1 MRTETANUS <Me>
OMFG Card <Shenmock>
Key Forms:
"1st Try" Registration Form
Army of Darkness Form
Avantgarden der Dämmerung (Vanguards of Twilight) Form
D-Syndicate Form
Eventide Crescendo Form
Honorary Advent Dynasty Form
Subplot Form
Main Board Form
"One Year at Divergence" Form
"Two Years at Divergence" Form
"Three Years at Divergence" Form
"Four Years at Divergence" Form
Level 10 Form
Level 20 Form
Level 30 Form
Level 40 Form
Level 50 Form
Staff Form
Moderator Form
Administrator Form
Registration Checker Form
Quest Grader Form
Event Items:
Carved Pumpkin <Halloween Special Event>
First Place Ribbon <Rebuild the City! Special Event>
Gold Pieces:
10,840 [Last Weekly Updated on June 19th, 2009]
Current Quest Items:
None

*Note: I don't count defaulting as losing in these records.
Dueling Record (Won-Lost-Tied)[Regular]:
0-0-0
Dueling Record (Won-Lost-Tied)[Tournament Rounds]:
1-0-0
Won Against:
Artemis
Shugotenshi
Lost Against:
Nobody
Scores:
Score Average:
Dueling Log:
Tournament [Rico and Me Vs. Artemis and Shugotenshi]

Member Addresses (Real):
Domini, Nighthand, Reinier, Dien, Nall, Raquar, Sekai, Zhao, Dien, Canti, Senna, and Silk.

Member Addresses (NPC):
Wulo, Rum, Raine, Sheena, Lowen and Gemini.

Wish List:
Weapons- R: Moumokuteki, R: Dreams of Yore, R: Tonosama Sword, Dispeller, Jundachi, Executer.
Armor- Blood Suit, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves.
Scrolls- Wood Sprite, Leafblight, Gale Breath, Green Gale, Dark Traitor, Chaos Spell, Nightblight, Dark Night.
Items- Bloods, Holy Sap, Treebane, Cooked Bile, Nightbane.
Special- GR Sendai, PL Sakai, Myth: Titan, Myth: Golem, Forestlore, Darklore, Secret: Might, Secret: Reason, Black Magic, Wood Magic, Power Book, Tolerance Book.
Other- GP.

Bonus Images:
Gingi did a damn good job on this. Though it's not in my siggy right now, it most definetely will be later.
Something from Watorie. I thought it was nifty.
One of the popular TekTek avatars.
A nifty set of graphics made by Savior X.

"...maybe I would if you'd get off your lazy butt and get a job to help out a little! You're nineteen for Christ sakes!" The voice boomed behind Conner as he made his down the narrow hall and into the minute cubicle that was his room.

The door's slam drowned out the last of his father's protests. The fight had been the same one they'd had day in and day out for weeks. Conner's poor excuse for a father had been putting off getting the water pipes fixed for what seemed like an eternity. Conner had reached his limit, sick and tired of using his best friend's shower. Come to think of it, he practically lived with Leo. Whatever his father wouldn't eat was left for him and a boy could only live off potato chips and bean dip for so long. He was over at Leo's for a majority of his meals and entertainment. Over the years of domestic abuse, Leo had grown to be a brother.

Then came college. Conner had stayed behind to pursue a career in the service industry (involving "Would you like fries with that?") while Leo went off to a prestigious chef school in New York. He had no one to blow steam off with when his dad would hurl empty Budweiser bottles at him, toss around random dishes, or generally piss Conner off. For months Conner and Leo never spoke, Leo too busy getting settled and Conner too busy doing a whole lot of nothing. For months they hardly got two words between each other in between exams and massive cram sessions. It had begun to feel like Conner would rot in that house, as alone as when he had first moved into it after the loss of his mother to leukemia. He made a last ditch effort to keep some sort contact with Leo. In a letter he wrote down all his frustrations and all his sorrows.

The computer for Conner's 19th birthday had come only a month or so after Conner had sent the letter out. After a couple opened boxes and connected wires, he had his very own PC. It was wired with a beautiful flat screen plasma monitor and hummed like a new corvette. Sleek blue casing and white lining made the entire system something to drool a river over. He had pet the thing several times before he even tested it out, treating it like a button cute new born. He sat there just admiring the computer for a few minutes before he realized there was one box he had forgotten to open.

"Everything's here.....What could that be?"

The cardboard had been obscured from his vision for the most part by the open flaps and foam popcorn bits from the other boxes. He immediately began laying into it with the exacto knife, the tape giving way easily to the prize inside. On top lay a box with the picture of some fancy goggles on the front. The cover advertised 0% Misrecognition and Amazingly Realistic Gameplay with colorful cloud-like balloons. Lifting it, another box caught his view. He wasted little time grabbing at it like a child would grab chocolates at a candy store. The cover read 'The World' in huge letters and The Largest Growing MMORPG in History!" in the same cloud balloons as the goggles. As soon as the game was installed, Conner slid the goggles on and let them work their magic.

An odd corporate logo and Altimit flashed up on a black screen before him. Conner was met with a simple registration process before he was given the Log In screen he recognized from the box's designs.
Username:
Zan
Password:
The phrase 'Please Wait....' flashed up on the screen a couple times before "Welcome to The World" rang out in the ear pieces of his goggles. Cool.

'Aqua City of Mac Anu' appeared on his computer as the 'Please Wait....'s stopped and the game loaded. He was bathed in warmth and temporarily blinded with a combination of the disappearing rings in front of him and the bright glow of the seemingly never ending sunset before him. The World felt like paradise, and to the newly created Zan, it was his home.
Last edited by Zan on Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:51 am, edited 351 times in total.
Lv. 50 Heavy Blade
Wishlist
Special: Levels, GR Sendai, PL Sakai, Darklore.
W: Tonosama Sword, Mineuchi, Jundachi.
A: Samurai Helm, Able Hands, Rare Greaves.
I: Holy Sap, Treebane, Cooked Bile, Nightbane.
EX: Elemental Summon (Lv. 2), Overdrive (Lv.1), Elemental Attacks (Lv. 2), Enhance Dark, Elemental Breath (Lv. 2).

Zan
Exalted Player

Post by Zan » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:55 pm

Origin
Zan's Quest Log

The quests are listed in chronological order for your viewing pleasure.
  • Snow Child- Zan's first day in 'The World.' A player that seems but a silohouette continues to lead Zan into unwanted fights. Be it to toy with him or try to kill off his character, the mysterious player is ever persistant.
    Reward: I was awarded one level by Cypher. This was pretty nice seeing as I had only posted a few times (I quit the quest prematurely to go on a group quest with Domini).
    Keywords: Δ Bursting Passed Over Holy Ground
  • The Shadows Speak- The Beginning- The mysterious player from 'Snow Child' is revealed as a boy by the character name 'Wulo.' Wulo gives Zan his Member Address in a hurry and the simple message 'The Shadows speak.' The events of this quest mark a downward spiral in Zan's stability both in 'The World' and out.
    Reward: I was awarded two levels and a Green Sword by Rayo.
    Keywords: Δ Hidden Forbidden Sea of Sand
  • The Shadows Speak Part 2- My Blackest Tears- After overhearing the location of another malfunctioning dungeon, Zan hurried off to see it for himself. True to the rumor, after a couple rooms the Heavy Blade found himself in a room of utter darkness. After his terminal shut down, he was left watching the news. The previous player who went to investigate the same dungeon a couple days before him was found dead in a dumpster in downtown New York. Before Zan could completely register it, he was rocked by a seizure do to an unknown disorder (with no relation to The World or anything coma-like, so don't worry).
    Reward: I was awarded one level, Used Greaves, and a Hermit's Blood by Rayo.
    Keywords: Δ Hidden Haunted Twin Hills
  • The Shadows Speak Intermission- Rude Awakening- Conner wakes to find himself in the local hospital. The air around him is gloomy and his best friend, Leo, had a face painted with devastation. It is then Conner discovers he has the same cancer that killed his mother (didn't get it from The World or anything moronic like that). With Leo's attempts to bring Conner some happiness, Conner logs into The World for a few minutes of enjoyment before he is forced back into the bleak emptiness of the real world.
    Reward: I was awarded one level, Head Gear, two Hermit's Bloods, and a Myst Water by Rayo.
    Keywords: Δ Expansive Passed Over Holy Ground
  • The Shadows Speak Part 3- Diced Reflection- With the need to simply get out of the hell he's in, Conner once again looks to The World for peace and once again he finds only chaos. After coming upon an infected monster portal, he finds himself face to face with a Pumpkin King data bug. As his data is slowly corrupted, the Heavy Blade is saved by the mysterious Wulo. When forced to log off from the network, Conner feels as if doing so has left a part of himself behind in the infected field. He vows to go back.
    Reward: I was awarded one level, Ring Mail, Warrior's Blood, Hunter's Blood, and a Myst Water by Rayo.
    Keywords: Δ Boundless Forbidden Aqua Field
  • The Shadows Speak Part 4- Puppetmaster- Going back as he vowed he would, Zan finds the field still plagued with floating bits of his own character data. There he runs into Wulo once more and is directed towards a new field. Upon arrival yet another silouhette seemed to follow him. This time, when tracked down, the silouhette was no one other than an exact copy of Zan himself. When their conversation began, Zan found himself now looking like the real world form of himself. After an explanation from the digital Zan, Conner is given a note written by Wulo. It seems the last step of the long and exhausting puzzle will be taken at the hospital Conner had been at not too long ago.
    Reward: I was awarded one level, Leather Legs, Knight's Blood, Hunter's Blood, and Myst Water by Rayo.
    Keywords: Δ Expansive Oblivious White Devil
  • The Shadows Speak Part 5 and Conclusion- The Shadows Are Silenced- Taking the last step and a fateful plunge, Conner follows the various clues left to him that will help him complete the puzzle that has wracked his life for weeks. There he finds the true identity of Wulo; Gabriel Doyle. The unsuspecting college student also learns that him and his brother (Alexander Doyle) had been attacked by a cult known only as 'The Pluto Group.' After visiting Wulo in his room, Conner is ambushed and attacked by a member of the cult. With a small struggle, Conner manages to sedate him and (for personal reasons) escape the hospital before people can start storming in. Ignoring the news station identifcation of him ('whoever you are') as a hero, Conner is just happy to have the ordeal over. Now...he can breathe.
    Reward: I was awarded one level, Face Guard, Dark Night, and a Restorative by Rayo.
    Keywords: None, takes place in the real world.
  • Dun Loireag- Problems Arise- When Zan decides to take a stroll through the Theta server, he comes across two Blademasters (Nall and Phoenix) locked in battle. After talking to a stranger he would later call Nighthand, he learned of the desperate situation of the coma victims. A world filled with stalking administrators and ruthless, unstoppable hackers tempts Zan to fall back into the darkness he had only just crawled his way out of. Foolishly, he joins the group back at what was intended to be a relaxing trip to a tropical spa. To his dismay, a hacker assaults the group and ruins the moment he had saught to enjoy. When the hacker was tugged away by one of its comrades, the Heavy Blade finally had time to think. It was obvious to him then that he couldn't live such a life style. Disapointed in himself, he gave the group the quiet exit and went his own direction
    Reward: I was awarded two levels and an Absorber by Cypher.
    Keywords: Θ Beautiful Geothermal Aqua Field.
  • Frozen Heart and Golden Eye- With guilt welling in his gut, Zan knew that if he ever wanted to sleep soundly again that he would have to return to help the Freedom Fighters. Surprised that Nighthand took him in without much question at all (or, really, his alter-ego Silverblade), the Heavy Blade found himself in a battle against Tokki and the Elite hacker Melzas. Though Zan did fight with all the heart and will he could muster, he was no much for what was to come. With a single strike from Melzas, Zan found himself infected and corrupted with the Twilight Virus. His body now in a coma, the Heavy Blade is forced to walk the road of hopeful salvation with the rest of the Freedom Fighters.
    Reward: I was awarded any Level Two Scroll by Cypher.
    Keywords: Δ Lightless Eternal Abyss
  • Tripple Threat: The Rebelious Mind- Overtaken and overthrown by the effects of the Twilight Virus, Zan finds himself lost in a world of smell, sound, and sight; stimuli assaulting him whichever way he turned. Hoping to have at least some time to adjust, Zan instead finds himself up against the ridiculous excuse for a Freedom Fighter known only as Hijinx. With no real time to control the rage of the creature growing inside of him or any of the new abilities it entails, Zan was little to no help in this struggle to defeat the Rabbit. A sad truth, but one he faced up to.
    Reward: I was awarded a Life Sword by Cypher.
    Keywords: None, takes place in Mac Anu.
  • Colossal Forbidden Climb - How many mountains must we climb?- With a lead found by the Freedom Fighters on the Elite of Earth, Jett, the group begins their climb of a rather large mountain-like formation. Assaulted at every turn, Zan manages to keep one step ahead of the lizards and the mini-rock-spiders until finally he collects with the group in a cave near the top. However, little time to rest is given as the Freedom Fighters find themselves assaulted by a giant version of the rock spiders, the creature giving everyone a run for their money. With a group effort and much blood spilled, the monster finally falls. Sadly, they all know the work is far from done.
    Reward: None; part one of a two part quest.
    Keywords: Δ Colossal Forbidden Climb
  • Colossal King of the Skies, Oumonotori! Mountaintop Showdown- Finally coming face to face with the Elite they all sought, the Freedom Fighters find themselves up against a bigger challenge than they could have fathomed. With Jett's giant bird, Oumonotori, keeping the likes of Zan and all but the strongest occupied, Nighthand and Nall are left to fight the Elite on their own. With Nall going insane with his own need for blood and Zan falling to prey to the first of his agonizing transformations, it's a whirlwind of chaos shoved into a bottle. Definitely one of the more fun quests I've participated in.
    Reward: I was awarded two levels by Cypher.
    Keywords: Δ Colossal Forbidden Climb
  • Return to Mac Anu: A Saga's End- This was just a short sort of intermission quest. With everyone beaten down and exhausted, the Freedom Fighters retire to their Hideout in Mac Anu for some recooperation. Tormented by twisted dreams from his Beast, Zan decides it's time to get in control of the creature that twists and rages beneathe his flesh. Saying not a good bye but a 'see-you-later' to the Freedom Fighters, Zan leaves to find both himself and control.
    Reward: None, short quest.
    Keywords: None, it takes place in Mac Anu.
  • Alone No Longer- Called to a mysteriously locked field, one he taps into with the full moon necklace he wears, by both the smell of pack and an alluring voice, Zan soon finds himself face to face with a woman by the name of Lowen. After passing a test to get into her field, a field on an entire server that had been deleted due to the dark nature of its contents, Zan finds that he isn't the only lycanthrope in The World. Finding the pack he sensed, three of them trapped players like himself while the others resides as broken NPCs, and his replica (known to the other lycanthropes as Gemini), Zan finds the secret beginnings behind his hack. Throttled by prophecies of his impending betrayal upon them and fighting it just the same, Zan is immersed in the war that overtakes the lycanthropic kind during his stay. When the prophecy does come to pass, Zan leaves the field with innocent blood on his hands.
    Reward: I was awared four levels, an Earthian Sword, a Snow Panther, and two Speed Charms by Nighthand. Also, this quest gained me my Corvid form.
    Keywords: ?
  • A Transition- With the events of his trip into the Shadow of the World, Zan finds himself with an opening into the Real World. However, it is a bitter sweet journey that is meant to free the mind of Lowen from the state of limbo she resides in. Her death at Zan's hands and her deep connection with his own mind due to her bond with the Plures Vultus Mortis virus that mingles with his Twilight has left such a rescue only possible in his hands. The moment he does, however, the duo are hounded by a group of unknown CyberConnect agents. Freeing Lowen's mind awakened her physical body, a girl by the name of Marilyn, and together they escape from the clutches of the corrupted corportation for but a night. In that night they lose themselves in the carnal embrace of the other, waking to their capture. Zan's time in the real world quickly runs out, however, and he awakes in The World with a single goal in mind: freeing Lowen from her capters.
    Reward: This was a quest done for no rewards, but the golden orb the Mainers get that I have in my possession was upgraded to 'glowing slightly green.'
  • Necessary Bonds- Though Zan had gained the control he had left the Freedom Fighters to seek, he found himself with a dependency on the Beast that was less than settling. Deciding to take some time out of the glitching freak show that was his life, the lycanthrope sought out a simple dungeon adventure free of transformations of any sort. When Zan had proved to himself that the Beast was simply a tool he had to fight the Elites and not something symbiotic, he would have left the dungeon...had it not been for Atra. This employee of CyberConnect, part of the group known only as 'Wolfsbane', used Lowen as leverage to get the lycanthrope to agree to deleting a file known as 'MG.dat.' With the only knowledge given to him the file's location, a place in the Shadow called Malfaes, and an indefinite time limit (Wolfsbane currently trying to resolve some conflicts of their own, thus the 'no rush' policy) the Heavy Blade makes his way back to the Hideout.
    Rewards: I was awarded two levels, a Flame Sword, and ten Fortune Wires by Nikkio.
    Keywords: Θ Resurrecting Silent Safe Haven
  • Saga's End 2: Confrontation in Mac Anu- With the Knights of War crowding the streets and alleyways of Mac Anu and the Freedom Fighters finally reunited, new and old members combining, the air is still and eerie with calm. It isn't long before the storm is unleashed, everyone in Mac Anu forced to log out as four of The World's top Administrators confront the Freedom Fighters for deeds they have no committed. The Knights and the Fighters find themselves in a chaotic war, blade clashing with blade and blood mixing with blood. When the six remaining Elites, The World's most dangerous hackers, flood the town as well...all sanity is lost. Anguish and death souround the Freedom Fighters and only a lucky save from Rain allows them rest and escape.
    Rewards: I was awarded three levels, a Newt Necklace, three Health Drinks, and a Warrior's Blood by Nighthand.
  • After the Apocalypse: Enter the Brilliant Cultural City!- After the war in Mac Anu, the Freedom Fighters were whisked away to a brand new Hideout on the Lambda Server. They are informed of a trio of Flashmail Hubs located in different fields and, after a suggestion, the group decides to split up. Here Zan is confronted with an ailing friend and a diverging path from his group. Their rest, as always, is brief. It isn't long before the Freedom Fighters are off once more.
    Rewards: None, first part of a two part quest.
    Keywords: None, takes place in Carmina Gadelica.
  • Assaulting the First Hub; Closed Solitary Gate- The group deemed 'Team Reinier' travels to their appointed field in search of one of the communication hubs belonging to the Elites. After a series of difficult and trying rooms beneath a temple of a dungeon, all elementally themed and puzzled, the group comes upon one of their hardest bosses yet: Primal. Marionette also makes his début; a mysterious flashmailer that seems to have neutral intentions with the Freedom Fighters. The group, after being reunited with 'Team Rayo', can't figure what to make of this character and decide to put it off while a good-intentioned Zan keeps in contact. After a while he makes a pact with Marionette, promising to act as an ambassador between the two parties in exchange for hopeful protection and information into the workings of the Elites. Zan, riddled with a disease caused by the growing strength of his secondary virus, must get back as soon as he can and find a cure for his problems before it's too late.
    Rewards: I was awarded eight levels, a High Forger, Holy Tree Mail, a Forester Helm, Hands of Wood, a Green Guard, five Holy Saps, three Treebanes, and a golden orb upgrade to 'Glowing Reasonably Blue' by Nighthand.
    Keywords: Λ Closed Solitary Gate
  • The Breath of the First- Seeking a cure for the illness that is slowly killing him both in The World and in the real world, Zan escapes to the Shadow in desperate search of answers. Instead he finds Atra and a Malfaes exile, Xael, attempting to get the Umbral Tear in their possession so Xael can reign as a power player in The World and Atra can escape. Xael, trying to torture answers from Zan, dips the left side of his face in Malfaes silver; a liquid that permanently scars Zan's data. When the lycanthrope continues to refuse to tell them where to find the weapon, he's tossed in a pit with the First Wolf to be killed. Instead he forms a pact with the Lupus Nulus, bonding with it to cure his sickness and give it freedom from the Shadow instead as a creature bound to him by the Umbral Tear. With the inactive weapon around his wrists as cuffs and the First released, Zan finds Xael dead in his hands and allows Atra to flee with her life. Though cured, he returns to the Hideout with guilt weighing heavily upon him.
    Rewards: I was awarded the 'pet' Nulus by Nighthand.
    Keywords: ?
  • If You See Me Coming Down the Street...- In need of a family in The World grounded in normality and not immersed in the chaos of the Elites and everything they entail, Zan went out in search of a clan in Mac Anu. Drawn by a flyer with a message on it that reacted to his Twilight, the lycanthrope found himself in a fight with a twin-minded Archeress - Sekai. The fight eventually came to a peaceful end and after proving his prowess in battle and displaying his...unique...qualifications, the Army of Darkness representative accepted him into the clan's throng and elevated him to an officer's position off the bat. Though he knew he wouldn't be able to be there for the clan in more than name, busy with the Freedom Fighters as he was, Zan returned to the Hideout with a new smile and a new sense of purpose.
    Rewards: I was accepted into the Army of Darkness.
  • Second Run: Who pulls the strings?- Retracing the steps of the groups previous encounter with the field, Zan joins the Freedom Fighters in a place of ash. Such a wasteland, in time, leads them to the pleading arms of the Fae, creatures who bless the group with mysterious items in exchange for their rescue. Rather than deal with the Fae, however, Zan finds himself in the presence of the infamous Marionette, striking a deal that could save the group as easily as it could damn them all. Such leads into a fight with the second Hub Guardian: Marionette Devil. When his cries for mercy in exchange for information are snubbed by Hacorie and Senna, much to Zan's and the rest of the groups' dismay, the Freedom Fighters are forced to leave with the Hub destroyed...but none the wiser in regards to the challenges that the last Hub will hold.
    Rewards: I was awarded five levels, a Ghostdancer, a Stormlord Helm, three Holy Saps, six Resurrects, three Mage's Souls, two Health Drinks and a Level 2 EX Summon Sphere by Nighthand.
    Keywords: Λ Pulsating Light Trap Core
  • Third and Final Hub: Breaking and Entering!- Finding themselves in a mansion of Marionette's Angel, the home of the final Hub, the Freedom Fighters make their way through a handful of floors and a myriad of rooms to learn more about the field's keeper and how to bring her down. Nulus learns he can take on the persona of a human player when not in combat and Zan discovers that the Merged can shift into the Black Garou - a creature of raw strength and raw violence. When Angel is killed, Zan parts with knowledge that what must come next for him is a trip back to the real world to save the only girl he has ever loved.
    Rewards: I was awarded five levels, a Corona Blade, five bloods of my choice, three Nightbanes, three Treebanes, two Cooked Biles, two Holy Saps, three Resurrects, five Health Drinks, three Speed Charms, 2000 GP, an EX Level for Nulus, and a golden orb upgrade to 'Glowing Reasonably White' by Nighthand.
    Keywords: Λ Muted Illusionary Code
  • Requiem- Using the last of his anomalous Twilight scar data to temporarily return the real world, Conner finds himself in Leo's house where he has apparently been taken care of for the last few weeks. Leo, aware of the situation through Conner's howl as Zan in 'Alone No Longer', helps him discover Lowen's location and arms him with what he needs to complete his task. Fate, however, has other things in mine. Almost as soon as the couple is united, Lowen is shot down by facility security and left to bleed out in Conner's arms. The apathetic, homicidal explosion that occurs leaves every employee in the underground local dead and Conner miserable with guilt for what he has done. Through a manipulation of Leo's father's contacts and greedy police officers, Conner isn't linked to the murders and is allowed to attend Lowen's funeral where, after making up with his father through simple presence, he falls back into his coma where he vows to atone for the lives he's taken.
    Rewards: None.
  • Forging That Which Drives Us- Still stunned from the developments during what was his last trip into the real world until a final solution is found, Zan asks Raquar to accompany him in a field to vent his pent up stress. In doing so, he finds himself with a new friend and a new, unbreakable bond.
    Rewards: None.
    Keywords: Θ Writhing Emerald Sipping Bug
  • A Blossom in the Inner Circle- Hoping to strengthen himself for the trials of the Eventide Crescendo ahead, Zan goes to a field with Nulus to train. Stopping to rest, he reads a book - 'The Shadow of The World' - that he had obtained in Angel's mansion. The book turns out to be a literal guide to the Shadow server, one the Lycan is obviously intimately familiar with, and offers up revelations that have him looking at it with new eyes. Upon return to Mac Anu, Zan finally decides to impart all of who he is to Sekai, knowing that his instability since Lowen's death would only be soothed if he had a friend who knew all of his dark secrets and still cared about him despite them. With this new, solid friendship gained so soon after Raquar, the Heavy Blade heads to the Eventide meeting area with renewed vigor for the road ahead.
    Rewards: I was awarded three levels, a Linen Cuirass, a Forest Sword, a Plasma Blade and two Green Gales by Sekai.
    Keywords: Λ [Unspecified]
  • Wild Rapture- Wanting to do something selfless, something that doesn't pursue his own goal of waking up from his coma, Zan goes on a quest with the Eventide Crescendo. The werewolf finds himself in a field as beautiful as it is disturbing, a construct of abject wonder and stomach-churning fear. Through it he learned of the Juka Sprites, a race of AI facing genocide at the hands of the Highers and the generals that helped bring the tainted idea to term. With the team, he brought these despicable beings down and prepared to face the dungeon, where the real nightmares lay in wait.
    Rewards: I was awarded five levels, the Mimiru's Sword, a Blood Suit, an Able Ring, Ivory Greaves, a Wood Magic, and two Cooked Bile by Sekai/Lyra.
    Keywords: Θ [Unspecified]
  • Wild Rapture (Part 2)- After the defeat of the field's general, the Eventide Crescendo's descent into the dungeon shows them what real horror is. Halfway through, they are kicked out by an unknown - benevolent - source. Although the rest of the Eventides were unaware of the events that transpired, Zan was trapped behind in a character purge of the field that sent his data into the digital ether of deletion.
    Rewards: I was awarded two levels, a Smiling Blade, and a Masamune Armor by Centrus.
    Keywords: Θ [Unspecified]
  • Resurrection- Waking up in middle of Yamiyo's Wasteland, an amnesiac Zan is hauled along by passing hackers to ascend the central tower as a meat shield and a 'trap trigger.' With only snap shots and blurry recollections to recount the experience, he can only begin to wonder why it is he who makes it alive to the tower's top. There he meets Tritoch and a strange, genderless outline that acts on behalf of the man the Admin had come to confront. Watching him grant Tritoch power that morphs him into a horrible chimera as reward for making it to the top, a beast that's sent after the Freedom Fighters, Zan's uses his own reward request to be given a way to get to his friends.
    Rewards: None
    Keywords: [Yamiyo]
Zan's Special Event Log
  • Halloween: Trick or Treat!- A long week of tests and other stresses bearing down on Zan, the Heavy Blade decided to indulge himself in a holiday that, as a child, he had all but ignored. The first part of this event, a trick or treat sort of deal to each shop in town, turned out to be the exact thing he needed to relieve his stress.
    Rewards: I was awarded a Warrior's Blood and some Hershey Kisses by Rayo.
    Keywords: None, it was hosted in Mac Anu.
  • Halloween: Pumpkin Carving- Next up on the Halloween event's agenda; pumpkin carving! After drawing a rather complicated work of art, something that still didn't win him the competition, he decided to keep the carved pumpkin as a key item. All in all, it was a fun little use of my time.
    Rewards: I was awarded a Green Gale by Rayo.
    Keywords: Δ Unfair Penguin Capture
  • Halloween: Costume Face Offs!- Lastly on this Halloween list of crazy was a costume contest. I attempted to be witty and deep with my costume as Clark Kent, but it just wasn't appreciated in the same way I had hoped. Yea. It was actually pretty stupid. I still had fun though, so shove it.
    Rewards: I was awarded a Stone Storm by Rayo.
    Keywords: Δ Midnight Passed Over Scare
  • Rebuild the City!- After helping to turn Mac Anu into rubble, Zan heard about an event hosted by the Administration that sought to rebuild the damage he and his friends had done. Managing to worm his way in without notice, the lycanthrope went about with a number of chores and tasks that ended up placing him in first in the event.
    Rewards: I was awareded a Permafrost by Rayo.
  • The Hot Springs- An event meant for relaxation above all else, Zan and Nulus went in hopes of finally finding a good time and something to take their minds off of the here and now. Surprised to meet both Raquar and Sekai there, they have a few minutes of comical enjoyment before a more serious development takes place. Zan is confronted with a new truth about his little one, about Sekai, that nearly makes him lose control. In the end, solace and serenity are found and the Heavy Blade regrets his trip into the event not.
    Rewards: None; wasn't an event of rewards.
    Keywords: Not specified.
Zan's Training Room Log
  • The Wolf and The Cub- After only recently obtaining Nulus, Zan decided it was time for the two to learn to start fighting as a team. The simulation that followed not only gave them that, but was grounds for the first appearance of the Merged - the entity created when the duo combined to be a single character.
  • Heavy Duty- For purposes of sheer training, Nulus and Zan embark on a mission to learn how to fight more aptly against the bigger, tougher monsters 'The World' has to offer and in doing so grow a little bit closer as friends and comrades.
Last edited by Zan on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:30 am, edited 18 times in total.
Lv. 50 Heavy Blade
Wishlist
EX: Elemental Summon (Lv. 2), Overdrive (Lv.1), Elemental Attacks (Lv. 2), Enhance Dark, Elemental Breath (Lv. 2).

Zan
Exalted Player

Re: Zan's Profile

Post by Zan » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Zan's Trading Card Game (TCG) Log

BEWARE: ZAN SUCKETHS AT THIS GAME.

-Record-

Wins - Losses - Ties:
1 - 5 - 2
Won Against:
Centrus
Lost To:
Kiwi, Pendant, Belisaria, Takua
Tied With:
Belisaria, Exangelus
Total Duels:
Player I.D.:

-Experiance-

Level 1 EXP:
10/30
Total EXP Gained:

-Duel Links-

Vs. Kiwi

Vs. Pendant

Vs. Belisaria x3

Vs. Takua

Vs. Exangelus

Vs. Centrus

-Deck-

Character Cards:

ImageImage x1

Level 1:

ImageImage x11
ImageImage x10
ImageImage x4
ImageImage x9
ImageImage x9
ImageImage x7
ImageImage x12
ImageImage x5
ImageImage x5
ImageImage x9
ImageImage x4

Level 2:

ImageImage x2
ImageImage x3
ImageImage x1
ImageImage x1

Level 8:

ImageImage x1
ImageImage x1
ImageImage x1
Lv. 50 Heavy Blade
Wishlist