Have something to say about .hack//DIVERGENCE? Post it here!

Moderator: Nighthand

Dien
Exalted Player
Class: Blademaster

Quota Battle Monster Notation...

Post by Dien » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:16 pm

I'm curious, is there any standard way of interpreting the quota battle notations? I can think of a few different methods for reading them. For instance, Canti's latest post lists:

Dire Water Wolves: 2/4 (2 injured)

This can either mean that there are two Dire Water Wolves left alive and that they're both injured, or that there are four left, two uninjured, two injured (with the 2 in 2/4 meaning number uninjured). Can we standardize this please, so everyone can know what's going on?

(only posted here 'cause Nighthand ain't on AIM)
Image|||Level 35 Blademaster (+200 EXP)
Wishlist: EXP, Ends of Earth, Armor with Status Effects

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Re: Quota Battle Monster Notation...

Post by Phoenix512 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:30 am

I can understand what Canti is saying. It's the former but I think if all of the monsters are injured, it should say that they all injured instead of having the number there instead.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Re: Quota Battle Monster Notation...

Post by Nighthand » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:17 am

Whenever I make a tally like that it's (Alive) / (Total) ((# Injured out of Alive))

This only typically comes into play when there's a changing number of monsters, most often in the case of monsters being able to res other monsters.