Have something to say about .hack//DIVERGENCE? Post it here!

Moderator: Nighthand

oh and who thinks they should make this less complex

Poll ended at Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:41 am

yes
40%
no
60%
maybe
No votes

Total votes: 10

Fear

jes a question

Post by Fear » Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:41 am

hey um i wanna know why is this game so complex i mean my college prof thinks this is strict trust me i know strict rules my house is the meaning but enough about that i wanna know if u could make somethin like this thats less complex

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:46 am

It is not complex. All you need to do is read the rules. It is simple. Rules are needed for order. Without any, this would be spamming central. So, it is fine how it is. In fact...I think we might need more rules...
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:30 am

not only would it be spam central, as Rayo so beautifully put it, but the site just couldn't handle it.

Gingitsune had to start up the new rules after her bandwidth was exceeded here while she was away on spring break. *pouts* it was a sad, sad time as we had to wait for the month to be over so that we oculd visit the board again. so the new rules & the subplots were started.

*shrugs* I think it's a good system. especially since Nall & Gingi have so many other things to do too!
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sun Jun 22, 2003 8:51 am

Instead of making it less complex, lets make it more, that way we can flitter out the ones who arn't worth it, and get the good ones who bother to read the rules and everything
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow