Have something to say about .hack//DIVERGENCE? Post it here!

Moderator: Nighthand

Ravyn

I'm a little confused...>.>

Post by Ravyn » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:26 am

*walks in quietly and looks around for some help* Erm...I'm in need of a little help...I just joined and I'm a bit confused. I mean, I've read all the things I've should, but I still don't really get it...well, if anyone can find the time, please help me..

Ravyn :oops:

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:45 am

okay... so you read the announcement: how to play at the top of this forum, right?

then you should know that "questions & comments" is an out of character forum, first off.

so you're still confused? hmmmm... I'm not sure how I can better explain it than that.

maybe you can just take the time & read posts made by those in the main plot here to get an idea of what we do. the main plot is in Delta. By no means post there! *grins* but you can read all you want.

the reason I am not telling you to read all posts on this board as examples is because there are many newbies like yourself that don't have a clue.

exceptions to sticking to posts made by people in the main plot are Wanderer & Neveah. I'm sure there's a few others, but I can't recall.

maybe you should re-read "Anouncement: HOW TO PLAY" again until it makes a little more sense to you.

good luck!
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect