Have something to say about .hack//DIVERGENCE? Post it here!

Moderator: Nighthand

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Final Fantasy 11

Post by Hijinx » Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:26 pm

Has anyone actually managed to get their own copy? I saw it over a friennds and now i'm hooked. The taru taru are just too................. cute.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:20 pm

i don't have a copy... but my friend has it, and i know where to download it...

but i think it would take too long to dl it to be worth it.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:46 pm

Too long!? You speak madness! It is beyond worth :shock: . Incredible graphics, the characters, the classes, and the CHOCOBO'S!(you have to have the chocobos) What's not to like?
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Wed Nov 05, 2003 6:27 pm

well, if you are interested, i can tell you where to get it. at least, the place i know of.

first, you have to have BitTorrent. if you don't have it already, go to google and search for Bit Torrent, and go to the first page you see. you should get version 3.3, the latest update.

after you have BitTorrent, go to http://www.suprnova.org, and wait for it to load. trust me, it'll take some time.

once the site has loaded, go to games, and find ffXI. there should be four seperate downloads, one for each CD. you have to click on the link that it there, and see. one of two things will happen.

a) it will download a file of some kind, probably a 1K file.

or

B) it will take you to a page that's just random characters. if this is the case, you have to go back to the link, and right click on it, and choose save target as. then you should get the same file.

once you have the .torrent file, just double-click on it to run it. it will pop up a bittorrent window and ask you where you want to put the file. choose a spot, and allocate the space. then, sit back and wait for the download to complete.

if, when you boot up the torrent file and bittorrent opens, a windo appears asking you to donate to bittorrent, do not be alarmed. this is a random thing, and all you have to do is close the window and click download later.

also, if you have any more questions, ask me. i know just about everything about bittorrent. or so i think.

have fun.

oh, and make sure you have enough space on your computer. these files are huge.

disk one: 368 Mb
disk two: 699 Mb
disk three: 699 Mb
disk four: 613 Mb

...yea.

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:04 pm

Wahahahahahaha yeah, go and download it so that I may slaughter you, with my character from betatesting
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:55 pm

greyfox, who used to play here near the beginning, has been telling me all about how much fun he's been having on the betatester. *sighs*

if I could either afford both FFXI & EQ I would be on it in an instant... or if I could just actually get myself to quit EQ... but I can't. *sighs* I've spent way too much time on my characters there...

*longs for a chocobo* I mean come on! I've been playing FF since it was on Regular Nintendo! *fumes that she can't have her cake & eat it too*
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:19 pm

Sorry vera, not yet. But my friend is a taru taru black mage. The name is Karpo. Help or kill him. Make sure to mention hijinx though.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:51 pm

armina, you mentioned eq. what is that? i have never heard of such a thing. though it does sound very similar to EC, the notorious EverCrack. i wonder, could these two be one in the same?

just so ya know, i know what eq is. though i cannot aford any of the pay-to-play thingys yet. damn college.

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Sun Nov 23, 2003 6:59 am

haha, NH! *raspberries in Nighthand's general direction* you so funny!

We really can't afford EQ either... it's why I was trying to quit. But the addiction is too strong..... must... kill.. gnolls..... must.. gain... faction...

*laughs* Plus it's something my hubby & I do together semi-socially. *laughs* I bet you thought I was going to say something icky!

...I really need more sleep...
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect