Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:07 am

*hugs Nighthand*

:shock: winning or whining? :lol:
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:19 am

Honestly? Either one works. >.>

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:25 am

*giggles*

okies. The last time 'mina was mentioned as specificlly doing something was the opening GM post by Asgard in 'Dun Loireag: Tour de Monde'... but I never posted IC in that. It would be an easy scene to disappear in though, at least when looking at it OOC. In character, it's a little harder: Armina would never intentionally leave her companions when they might need her.

Soo.. how to get her away... I'm pondering that. *wry grin* going to sleep on it.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:31 pm

Admin kidnapping, lost in the chaos... If ther ewas something ICIRL that could have a powerful enough draw to pull you away from us, it could work too... or whatever else you think up

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:36 pm

I was kind of thinking that perhaps in her own 1 on 1 fight against the Red Guard perhaps her opponent merely blasted her out of Dun Lorieg. *scrunches up face* However, that sounds more hacker-ish to me.

Maybe she's about to be finished off, but the hacker Desmith manages to pull her out just in time -transporting her to a random field. He's only there to let her know he told her husband she was okay & know he has to leave for good before his former fellow hackers delete him permanently from both the World & life. Of course she has to find her way through the field for one reason or another, maybe sprite occarina won't work until she beats the dungeon or something. When she gets back the group happens to be gone. She goes out looking for them, but somehow keeps missing them until we get her caught up to the present... :? Might work.
Level 33

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:12 am

I've decided to go with the above idea. I want to re-read tour de monde more first so I can posts a decent battle scene with relevant things to 'Mina noted in them for more flow. I'm a stickler that way.

Anyways, I hope to get an RP post up soon. *hugs*
Level 33

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:30 am

or maybe I could have it be too mny thoughts sifting through her still new telepathy hack? Just realized that the red guards are only level 20 while Armina is 29.... *crinkles face* so unless they've got admin bonus stuff almost hacker worthy it really wouldn't be too hard for her to take one, one on one. beh.. too tired to think about it now.
Level 33

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:06 pm

Hijinx could pull you out of a hat, that's easy :D .
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:50 pm

lol but weren't you in that battle? :P
loving the mental image though.... :lol:
Level 33

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:50 am

Just so you know I've not forgotten, been a few RL issues that have slowed the writing up of my reintro IC post. Mostly Theron's health related, which directly effects my ability to think coherently on any other matter but him. So, yeah. I'm a worried first-time single mom. *sheepish grin* go figure.
Level 33

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:28 am

whoooo-weeee! I finally posted an RP post! *happy dances* I am now officially back! Will be waiting til Thursday to start the new solo thread. Tomorrow's busy. *hugs all & passes out for the night*
Level 33

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:40 am

sorry I didn't post Monday like I planned, Nighthand. Spent most of the day searching for my .hack// game only to remember as I fell asleep that I loaned it to my brother in law. I'm gonna borrow my bro's copy tomorrow & fill in the next post. *hugs*
Level 33

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:38 pm

We get our mina back! That means company that won't be boring and serious for me! :D Oh, maybe I should make it a picnic...
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:37 am

oooo! picnic!

does that mean another food fight? :wink:

will try to get something up monday... came down with some sort of fever thing & can't concentrate. *hugs*
Level 33

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:23 pm

Sorry! I've been a big poo! *sheepish* RL has been kinda busy & I hit a wall for writing up a second RP post here. :( I will be on it soon! I really heally hope so! *hugs*
Level 33