Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Read this, and keep any smart comments to yourself

Post by Hijinx » Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:14 am

Read this, think about it, and be happy. Even if my connection to god knows how many friends and generally nice people is torn out by the roots, I can still wish everyone else happiness. Maybe I'll get lucky and manage to find a solution.

I helped put in an air-conditioner upstairs a few days ago in my siblings room. My brother was instructed on what to do if it leaked at all, and instead, placed a towel on the ground under it and left the box in front of it so I wasn't able to notice this until my step-father noticed today. Now, it's been there for a few days. It's also been dripping for a few days too. The rug in the area is soaked through and there's ceiling damage downstairs from the water...in my parent's room.

I should point out at this junction that I'm not able to afford college and an appartment because I'm 19 and don't have a "pile of money" type of job, so my options are limited.

In any case, the s**t hit the fan and now the verdict is this! "No computers in my house!*insert my intervention here*Until the problem is fixed!"

I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with this kind of damage, but it's expensive and time consuming. Unless I locate new residence soon, I'll be out of the game and bored(as well as hopping mad and angry) for several months.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:28 pm

I think you should kick Tirath's ass and make him pay for it. Or you two can work together.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:58 am

Hehehe, I rock, problem solved with the exception of the floor, the computer stays, yay me!
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:39 pm

But what about your brother?
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:41 am

He's living in my room. I find his snoring somewhat annoying :D .