Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Kodel
Elevated Player

Heavily armed SWAT raid on peaceful party in Utah

Post by Kodel » Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:05 am

I know this isn't in anyway related to .Hack, but I'm spreading the word about this disgusting violation of civil rights. There are several links to videos of the attack, and it was an attack, but this is by far the best:

http://www.reason.com/hitandrun/200..._t.shtml#010655

This video isn't pretty. Its a group of cops armed with machine guns threating unarmed American citizens and beating those who did not comply with there orders fast enough, even the guy with the camera. They're also shrieking at everyone to "put the cameras away" I guess they were just shy Because after all, they're only looking out for our best interests by "preemtively" striking what was obviously a terrorist group in the making.

They're already trying to spin this as a legitimate drug bust. Watch the video. If that was legitimate, I'm very afraid for my country.
"Goodness for the most part is an illusion... Little fables people tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming to much."
Kodel | Level 20 | Blademaster | 45000 Gold | Pheonix Wing | Thunder Armor, Silver Bracer, Time Headband, Safety Shoes, losta items and some scrolls | Ani Slash, Ani Revolver, Ap Ganz, Ap Corv, Ap Do. Gan Zot, Rai Rom

Reinier
Awakened Player

Post by Reinier » Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:52 am

The link isn't working for me.
Reinier's Wishlist: Sakabatou|Sharktooth
Abraxas' Wishlist: Complementry|Summon
The Hack's Wishlist: Wall lvl 2