Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Takua
Ikkitousen
Class: Wavemaster

Re: The Current Quest Thread

Post by Takua » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Indeed. It would seem that we either need to wait or someone needs to bust out the use of one of their powers if they have one for being all sneaky and stealth like. Personally not a big fan of waiting for them to come, although I'm not sure if we can get past the doors right now.
Takua - Lvl 57 Wavemaster
Wishlist: Levels, Stun Rod, Hag's Wand, Wand of Truth, Ex-Level, Ex-Spheres, and Myth: Demiurge, FL Fukuoka

Senna
Awakened Player

Post by Senna » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Yah. I'd have Senna try, but she'd prolly just lose an arm or something.

Actually.... *halo*

Oh, do we know who's next to/across from who, or just make it up if we feel the need?
Senna, level 33 Long Arm (710 HP/180 SP)
Most common kit: Ichigou, Racoon Earcaps, Air Bracer, Snow Panther, Winter Coat, Graceful Book
Spells/Skills: (Critical Hit/Death) Repulse Cage, Ap Corv, Ap Vorv, Rai Rom, Rue Zot, La Repth
Click for full equipment and items
14300 (1/23)

Takua
Ikkitousen

Post by Takua » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:26 pm

As far as I know, we can make it up if we feel the need. So far, Dien is across from Kira and Sekai; Baron is next to Takua...and I'm not sure where everyone else is. Raquar might be next to Nighthand but I'm not sure.
Wishlist: Levels, Stun Rod, Hag's Wand, Wand of Truth, Ex-Level, Ex-Spheres, and Myth: Demiurge, FL Fukuoka

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:35 am

If it's necessary a map of people's specific locations can be made up. I didn't make one before due to having no idea who all would be in the thread.

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:42 am

I was thinking to overtake a guard with my "Wind Fist" instead of trying break through with it. Anyway, I'm usually available during weekday evenings. Weekends are a bit tougher to predict when I'm at home so they are usually more sporadic.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Locke
Ikkitousen
Class: Twin Blade

Post by Locke » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:14 am

Yes, because knocking out a guard while he's outside the cell is totally gonna aid in our escape. /razz

Anywho, that may work, I suppose, so long as you wait 'til one of the cell doors are open (regardless of whose it is) and go from there. I suppose Canti (if he's there) can do the same with his Darkness Flame, or Raq with his own shadow abilities. Just have to play the waiting game I suppose.

Though... I suppose if all three concentrated on one spot, like one of the doors, they might be strong enough to break it or some such thing?

Edit: And the only reason I only listed those three was 'cause I was too lazy to go delving through profiles for hack info. So if I didn't mention your names, don't feel offended, 'kay? XP
Character Information
Baron | Level 47 Twin Blade [100/1000 EXP] | 891 HP / 265 SP
Weapon: Fishskin
Armor: Emperor's Crown/Bone Armor/Thunder Gloves/Ninja Anklet
Accessories/Books: Ethereal Angel Wings, Silver Grunty
Skills: Thunder Coil, Gale of Swords
Spells: Merrows, GiRai Don, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot, Rai Don, Ani Don, Duk Lei
GP: 750 (As of 8/2/15)
Wishlist: Nny Scales, Lucky Shoes, Saint Cross, Greave Sticker, Pet EX-Levels/Spheres(!)

Raquar
Ikkitousen

Post by Raquar » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:54 am

I think once we get out of the cells our hacks might get a little more powerful. If Senna can somehow Ninja those of us with non-weapon or item oriented hacks we might be able to get on the guard. Dien with his Corona, Phoe with his Wind, Canti with his Black Fire stuff and I'd do what I could. But that's assuming that we can get out. In the meantime I think that Senna should probably hide somewhere if she thinks she's going to get caught.
Level 28 Long Arm
Archspear, Newt Necklace, Smith's Gloves, Wyrm Scale, Kuja's Thong Dress
EXP: [700/1000]

WISHLIST
Levels
Weapons: - All
Armor: Head - Scarab Earring
Body - Nothing until Mid 30's. Ninja Garb Hand - Nothing until Mid 30's. Leg - Nothing until Mid 30's.
Items: Cooked Biles, Darkness Scrolls (Any and All)

Senna
Awakened Player

Post by Senna » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Without a key or something of the sort I don't think I can do much about the doors, I'm afraid (though I'm open to suggestions!).

Phoenix's suggestion might be best though, if possible. I'mma stay out of the discussion on that though, since I have exactly zero useful abilities in guard-knocking-out
Senna, level 33 Long Arm (710 HP/180 SP)
Most common kit: Ichigou, Racoon Earcaps, Air Bracer, Snow Panther, Winter Coat, Graceful Book
Spells/Skills: (Critical Hit/Death) Repulse Cage, Ap Corv, Ap Vorv, Rai Rom, Rue Zot, La Repth
Click for full equipment and items
14300 (1/23)

Sekai
Ikkitousen
Class: Archer

Post by Sekai » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:17 pm

I'm not sure how well Sekai manifesting Kira outside the cell would work, if it even would. Other wise I'd volunteer her to be a part of the "jump the guard and frisk him for keys or something" brigade.

Name: Sekai
Level: 54
EXP: 0000/1000
Class: Archer
Clan: Army of Darkness
HP: 835
SP: 347

Currently Equipped:

Einherjar: Kira, December, Zorya

Head: Bat Earrings (Ola Repth 40, Rip Maen 40)
Body: Saint Cross (Rue Zot 10, RaJuk Zot 30)
Arm: Protect Ring (Ap Vorma 15, MeJuk Kruz 20)
Leg: Ninja Anklet (BiVak Rom 20, GiGan Zot 30)
Add-Ons: Forestlore, Wood Magic (permanently raised Wood Offense/Defense by +3 total)

Wishlist: Levels, Summon: Wood, Archer Weapons, Light Armor

Dien
Exalted Player
Class: Blademaster

Post by Dien » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Actually, I thought to give Nighthand one of Dien's full ignition blasts. I should be able to get about half a Vulcan spell's worth of vak energy out there, and if Nighthand rolls well enough, we've got a Vulcan, Vulcan Ch, or Vulcan Rf for him to deal with. Granted, Dien'll be dead, but I have a feeling that if we can actually take out the guard, it'll be a bit easier for us to break out.

At the same time, the guard needs to be in both my and Nighthand's targeting ranges, so Senna should do what she can to bring him over (as we scripted)...
Image|||Level 35 Blademaster (+200 EXP)
Wishlist: EXP, Ends of Earth, Armor with Status Effects

Raquar
Ikkitousen

Post by Raquar » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Senna can't post right now though, as she was the last one to post before Talal. If possible you should just try to inculde her doing that in your post so we can get this thing moving.
Level 28 Long Arm

WISHLIST
Levels
Body - Nothing until Mid 30's. Ninja Garb Hand - Nothing until Mid 30's. Leg - Nothing until Mid 30's.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:28 am

Dien, can you get off any normal non-summon spells? If so, I would then be able to utilize the firepower with no negative consequences besides being hit with it.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Dien
Exalted Player
Class: Blademaster

Post by Dien » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:43 am

Only close-range. I can flare my corona out about 20 feet, but it follows the elemental channels of the field, and dissipates with distance. It's spell damage, but I'm not sure what kind of spell you'd be able to reap from it (assuming you were even close enough to be hit by it).

But yeah, Canti and I are both posting tonight. I believe Sekai's also posting at some point, though I'm not sure when...
Image|||Level 35 Blademaster (+200 EXP)
Wishlist: EXP, Ends of Earth, Armor with Status Effects

Takua
Ikkitousen

Post by Takua » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:13 am

Unfortunately, I'm kind of a fleshy sack of meat until I can cast magic again, so I either run distraction once we get free or I take hits if we get into combat (of course, I'll die rather quickly doing that, but hey...). Not sure where we can get the ability to wield weapons back, but it needs to happen sometime soon.

>.> And is it just me or are we excited about this round, because it's only been three-four days and lots of people have posted. Who else, besides Sekai, needs or wants to post this round?

Raquar
Ikkitousen

Post by Raquar » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:58 am

I believe its just Sekai and then we're ready for a GM post.
Level 28 Long Arm

WISHLIST
Levels