Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Raquar
Ikkitousen

Re: The Current Quest Thread

Post by Raquar » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:15 am

Sounds good to me. I would also like the chance at some point to get out and about, a few things I would like to put into place.
Level 28 Long Arm
Archspear, Newt Necklace, Smith's Gloves, Wyrm Scale, Kuja's Thong Dress
EXP: [700/1000]

WISHLIST
Levels
Weapons: - All
Armor: Head - Scarab Earring
Body - Nothing until Mid 30's. Ninja Garb Hand - Nothing until Mid 30's. Leg - Nothing until Mid 30's.
Items: Cooked Biles, Darkness Scrolls (Any and All)

Talal
Ikkitousen
Class: Twinblade

Post by Talal » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:11 am

I'm in for the main quest.
Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Walk beside me that we may be as one.
Talal
Level 39 (0/1000 EXP) Twin Blade

Weapons/Armor: Mukuro (Swirling Dark, Dark Dance), Ice Hunter Cap (Repth), Wristbands (Juk Rom), Fishing Gloves (Rue Kruz), Wyrm Hide (Gan Don), Snow Panther (Ap Vorv)

Wish List: Scrolls, Tarot Cards, and Armor higher than level 30.

Dien
Exalted Player
Class: Blademaster

Post by Dien » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Sounds like a plan, though Dien won't be too thrilled about taking on Suraisu without any hacks to back himself up with...
Image|||Level 35 Blademaster (+200 EXP)
Wishlist: EXP, Ends of Earth, Armor with Status Effects

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:15 am

Then again when was the last time Dien was thrilled about anything we did? =P

Should have a post written and up tomorrow, probably in the evening.

Lord Canti
Exalted Player

Post by Lord Canti » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:49 am

Dien wrote:Sounds like a plan, though Dien won't be too thrilled about taking on Suraisu without any hacks to back himself up with...
You know, that's gonna piss off Canti, later. He was totally figuring on people both strong with and strong against fire being in for the Klive mission.
I'll have a doozy of a sig later, I swear. It'll reflect ".hack//CODE" an' everything.

Hey look! A profile! It's got items and stats and things! Cool! If it isn't fully up to date, it will be, so don't worry 'bout it.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:41 am

Update: No post today after all. Long exhausting day for me, culminating in being fired, so. Recuperating. Will try to get one out tomorrow. I have it outlined and such so it won't take long to write, I just don't have the patience right now.

Lord Canti
Exalted Player

Post by Lord Canti » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:38 am

Sorry to hear you were fired, man. That blows like Texas winds.

Errr...and getting off that analogy, I'll just point out that since Canti's on the spot, PM me for any reason that might pertain to the mission that you just need to talk to me about or if you need to script with me and I'm not on AIM or something.
I'll have a doozy of a sig later, I swear. It'll reflect ".hack//CODE" an' everything.

Hey look! A profile! It's got items and stats and things! Cool! If it isn't fully up to date, it will be, so don't worry 'bout it.

Sekai
Ikkitousen
Class: Archer

Post by Sekai » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:35 am

Post is halfway completed, will have the rest when I wake up.

Name: Sekai
Level: 54
EXP: 0000/1000
Class: Archer
Clan: Army of Darkness
HP: 835
SP: 347

Currently Equipped:

Einherjar: Kira, December, Zorya

Head: Bat Earrings (Ola Repth 40, Rip Maen 40)
Body: Saint Cross (Rue Zot 10, RaJuk Zot 30)
Arm: Protect Ring (Ap Vorma 15, MeJuk Kruz 20)
Leg: Ninja Anklet (BiVak Rom 20, GiGan Zot 30)
Add-Ons: Forestlore, Wood Magic (permanently raised Wood Offense/Defense by +3 total)

Wishlist: Levels, Summon: Wood, Archer Weapons, Light Armor

Talal
Ikkitousen

Post by Talal » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:39 pm

I'll be working on a short post to get me back into the safe house from outside up by the end of this weekend if not sooner.
Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Walk beside me that we may be as one.
Talal

Weapons/Armor: Mukuro (Swirling Dark, Dark Dance), Ice Hunter Cap (Repth), Wristbands (Juk Rom), Fishing Gloves (Rue Kruz), Wyrm Hide (Gan Don), Snow Panther (Ap Vorv)

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:11 am

By the way, about the current round's post: You don't have the excuse of having nothing to post about. Here's a list:

-Local Scenery. The Stitcher sector is crazy, both in terms of the players and the architecture. The buildings are often as outlandish and bizarre as the players that inhabit them. Some glow in all different colors, some are modeled after natural phenomena or elemental themes. Some are built sideways, some are covered in carvings. Google "crazy architecture" or something if you need inspiration, or have me tell you a specific building to look at, if you can't think of something yourself.

-Local Scenery - Part 2. The players in the Stitcher sector, I can't stress this enough, are at the limits of what's even possible in a player model. Some might look like half-human animals. Some might look like they're made out of their element, or a pair of elements. Some might look like they're made of tin, or are drawn hastily with jagged lines and coloring outside the box. Some will look extremely menacing, and some will look harmless.

-Each other. You can always talk to Demorian, or send flashmails to Dien or Canti about their goals or any additional details you might find yourself needing.

-The Plan. You can stick to the plan, and complain about how you have nothing to do and can't spot this yellow guy anywhere. You can also NOT stick to the plan, go and confront Dien and Canti, or start asking the local color where Suraisu might be found. Granted some of these actions might cause the plan to go awry, but since when is that a reason to not do something?

(Note: this post isn't directed just at any one player, it's aimed in general to everyone, and is altogether good advice whenever you don't think you have something to post about. Trivialities make paragraphs if you try hard enough, and a half-page shitpost is still better than no post at all.)

Lord Canti
Exalted Player

Post by Lord Canti » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:50 am

I'm definitely having some fun with the 'local color'.

Dien
Exalted Player
Class: Blademaster

Post by Dien » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:56 am

So, er, um, what's happening, guys?

*tumbleweed rolls by*

...guys?
Image|||Level 35 Blademaster (+200 EXP)
Wishlist: EXP, Ends of Earth, Armor with Status Effects

Takua
Ikkitousen
Class: Wavemaster

Post by Takua » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:37 pm

I have a post that I need to do, but I'm unlikely to be able to get to it until this weekend.
Takua - Lvl 57 Wavemaster
Wishlist: Levels, Stun Rod, Hag's Wand, Wand of Truth, Ex-Level, Ex-Spheres, and Myth: Demiurge, FL Fukuoka

Lord Canti
Exalted Player

Post by Lord Canti » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Ah, I knew I should've said this before. The conversation had been between me and Dien alone and it slipped my mind...

OOC-wise, Dien came up with the notion of using Shadow to track Suraisu down. I dunno why it hadn't occurred to me before. With the right 'scent' (data sample), though, it can be done. Either one of us is waiting to act on this thought as soon as other people go.

Talal
Ikkitousen

Post by Talal » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:51 pm

I too have a post to do. I made a split decision to go back to school and finish my bachelor's degree after being away from college since '04. @_@ 1st class started last week so I've just about got my bearings and a feel for how things will flow. I'll try to get a short post up for this round and do better on the next one. :)
Talal