Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Dien
Exalted Player
Class: Blademaster

Divergence! I need your help!

Post by Dien » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:22 pm

This is a repost because I know there are some of you who don't read subs anymore.

Okay, so some of you may be familiar with my semi-annual trans-continental voyage to go to school. At the beginning and end of every summer, one of my parents and I typically drive across the country, stopping for a night's sleep every eight or nine hours. This year, however, in order to cut down on the cost of the trip, I'm looking to eliminate as many hotels from the mix as possible. While it's improbable that I'll be able to get away without staying at a hotel, the more nights I can pull on people's floors and sofas, the better.

So what I'm asking is this: who among you divvers would be willing to put me and my friend Brian (who's coming with me in lieu of a parent) up for a night? Please keep in mind that we'd probably be leaving kinda early in the morning, and that more than anything it depends on your location (I'm going from Massachusetts to Southern California). If you're willing/interested and able to host me for a night at the end of the month, I just need to know city and state for the time being.
Image|||Level 35 Blademaster (+200 EXP)
Wishlist: EXP, Ends of Earth, Armor with Status Effects