Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Wed May 14, 2003 11:06 pm

Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu May 15, 2003 1:56 am

Kitedth 2 wrote:You didn't have to say it like that, besides your only 26, and the pics. on your profile look really cool.

P.S.
For anyone who cares. If your a fan of Inuyasha and you mite have misted an episode, theres this really cool site called "Inuyasha!!!",
it's really nice and they have great episode summaries.
But it's not like I work for them or anything, it was just a suggestion.
Hm? *cocks her head quizically* Like what?
I guess it could come across really wierd sounding, huh? I just ment it in the way that I'm so used to looking up to those older than me, & then the "stereotypical" (dang! There's that word again! LOL) thing about being older & wiser & the whole concept that it could be me put me into a really silly thought process!

But then again, muturity is not something most people would be thinking after that run-on sentance! *laughs*

Anyway, that's what I ment. Not that I'm more mature or something (Heaven forbid) but that I had a fleeting thought that I should be! Or it might be required of me. *grins* I thought I'd share the merriment I felt over the idea!

*giggles* me, being mature.... in this forum.... as if! *laughs*
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Thu May 15, 2003 3:26 pm

Oie oie. Well Armina has got me beat, though really I didn't want to be the oldest. I'm 21 and will be 22 in late March. I must say that there are really 3 different types of anime fans..( or more) Like the old school, 1st wave of Generation anime fan, which they have interests in like atomic boy, and all the early series. I myself am a second wave, where as I watched a lot of Voltron, thundercats stuff like that, and proceeded to Dragonball subtitled mostly, then moved on to Ganiax and all others. I've spent way to much on Anime, and I have pics and details to prove it.

Third wave would consist of DBZ *Funi dubbed*, Yu-Gi-oh, Inu-Yasha, Pokemon* -_-' m and well, so forth. Even though this post will create debate, its alright. I did my High school senior project on this. "Heh, sure, why not" But heck why not, this is what posts are for.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Wolf

Post by Wolf » Sat May 31, 2003 8:24 pm

I'm 13
14 In December
Last edited by Wolf on Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ayame

Post by ayame » Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:43 pm

Uh... I don't know if I should be telling ANYONE this......but what's the harm of giving a little detail, I think? :? I'm 14 and going to high school yes I am a freshman :oops: (well I'm going to be.) :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:05 pm

I'm 12 too.But I do feel kind of emberessed about it. :oops:

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:12 pm

I am 18. I turn 19 in October. :D!
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

hero

Post by hero » Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:29 pm

13 going on 14 in aurgust

ayame

Post by ayame » Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:18 pm

To let evryone else know Tisuma is 13.(Tisuma is my brother) By one year.

Tisuma

Post by Tisuma » Fri Jun 06, 2003 11:59 pm

Turned 12 a few years ago :roll:

Suyeda

Post by Suyeda » Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:27 am

16!~

Gemini

Post by Gemini » Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:50 am

14- 15 in september...ill be a freshman too (reminds me of the emails in the game, lol)

jokan

Post by jokan » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:01 am

Tonyoma

Age? Mine? Well...

Post by Tonyoma » Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:01 pm

I'm only 12, but my b-day is on September 20. :)

Kitedth 2

Post by Kitedth 2 » Sun Aug 03, 2003 5:13 pm

Armina wrote:
Kitedth 2 wrote:You didn't have to say it like that, besides your only 26, and the pics. on your profile look really cool.

P.S.
For anyone who cares. If your a fan of Inuyasha and you mite have misted an episode, theres this really cool site called "Inuyasha!!!",
it's really nice and they have great episode summaries.
But it's not like I work for them or anything, it was just a suggestion.
Hm? *cocks her head quizically* Like what?
I guess it could come across really wierd sounding, huh? I just ment it in the way that I'm so used to looking up to those older than me, & then the "stereotypical" (dang! There's that word again! LOL) thing about being older & wiser & the whole concept that it could be me put me into a really silly thought process!

But then again, muturity is not something most people would be thinking after that run-on sentance! *laughs*

Anyway, that's what I ment. Not that I'm more mature or something (Heaven forbid) but that I had a fleeting thought that I should be! Or it might be required of me. *grins* I thought I'd share the merriment I felt over the idea!

*giggles* me, being mature.... in this forum.... as if! *laughs*

I don't know. I guess it depends on how the reader takes it.
You could make it sound as if you were using your power (athority.)
to tease us all. Or that you thought of yourself as being 90 or something.