Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Suyeda

Post by Suyeda » Sun May 18, 2003 6:49 pm

I play football for my high school team.

I also design websites, graphics, splashes, and other miscellanous items.

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Mon May 19, 2003 3:18 am

Adding to my list:
RollerSkating! I wish I could do more of that! But most of the RollerSkatingRinks are gone or dilapidated now! *pouts*
I like ValleyBall & WallyBall too, but I almost never get to play anymore (stoo-opid Reynauld's.... *pouts*).

Poor Gingi! She no like-y the early mornign swim times! Me... *looks mischivous* I love them! Then again my mom had me in the pool when I was in diapers! Any time of the day too. To be expected though, cuz she's a bit of a jock. *laughs* That's how my father refers to her anyways. She's always tried to get me more interested in sports & stuff... but it's really hard. She tried to get my brothers & I interested in RaquetBall but we don't ever feel like playing by the full rules. *laughs* No scores... just smack that blue-ball!

Tennis can be fun... no real rules again though. Out of the court playing is a plast! Same with ping-pong! Why do people use rules & keep score? It's much more fun when you just play! *laughs*

:edit: How could I forget READING? I can't pass by something that looks interesting without reading it! I have no willpower....
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Ryukashin

Post by Ryukashin » Tue May 20, 2003 4:49 pm

I wanna get some turn tables/mix tables... w00... my friend has some expensive sleek ones.. I think I'll go steal 'em O_O They're fun x_x

Pipian

Post by Pipian » Wed May 21, 2003 3:02 pm

Websites are pretty much all I do that's of importance. Couple of video games, but mostly websites. I'm not that great DESIGN wise (I'm not exactly an artist), but I think I'm actually pretty good implementation-wise (PHP is where I shine). I just picked up another domain in my collective ( http://www.pipian.com, http://www.altimit-os.net, http://www.pixelbreeze.com (the new one)). Of my sites though, I'd have to say that the front page of pipian.com is one of my best designs to date really... altimit-os.net will look nice, but not yet (it should have the link to a demo opening), and pixelbreeze... I have no idea what's going there.

In anycase, design is less my preprogative as implementation is.

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed May 21, 2003 8:37 pm

i have a website now.

http://fp1.centuryinter.net/dankcave/

there isn't much on it yet, but i kinda like it.

if you go, make sure to check out the haiku page.

i like haiku, and write them all the time. i currently have over 120 of them now. unfortunatly only three are online at the moment.

Pipian

Post by Pipian » Thu May 22, 2003 12:57 am

It looks nice, but ekk, it is large and slow and unwieldy especially on slow computers and over 56K lines

http://www.pipian.com/Project-Altimit/newindex/

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Thu May 22, 2003 6:32 pm

Hey that Altimit site totally rocks! Im using the Green Wallpaper for my desktop now!
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu May 22, 2003 7:36 pm

Awesome sites Pipian! You're so lucky! I'm a total PHP reject, all I can do are the designs, and then putting them up in simple HTML- putting this simple board up almost made me cry, lol!

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Fri May 23, 2003 2:34 am

I really dont' have the time to spend working on a site like that. But I do have a shitty site with some drawings I did...

http://www.geocities.com/animeartbox/

As for things I do...Not really anything besides working on my computer...like..working with the insides. I skate inline sometimes, play guitar, bass, drums, really just hang out. I'm not on the computer like I use to be.

03 baby, Woo Woo!

Pendragonq

Alone

Post by Pendragonq » Fri May 23, 2003 3:22 am

So tired...*head hits desk*...g'nigh't.

Ryukashin

Post by Ryukashin » Mon May 26, 2003 10:04 pm

I've been studying and had family matters which is why I've been absent. But I'm back :)

ayame

Post by ayame » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:34 pm

What I do offline is not anybodys business but I'll tell you any ways. I draw anime cartoons of the internet(no I DON'T print or copy the pictures I just try to draw them which turns out really good, go to movies, t.v. watching, anime dvds, read(anything), PC games, video games(Yu-Gi-Oh Duelists of the Roses) and soccer, tennis, volleyball(none that I'm a professional.) And .....Uh......some other stuff. :)

Ryukashin

Post by Ryukashin » Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:53 am

O_O; I dissapear from here way to often... Been to busy. Eh.. Anyways, besides all the above, I do many things.. with... girls o_Ô; you know how that shiz is. *runs off into the distance*

setsuna

Post by setsuna » Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:05 am

me well i draw [anime] play video games watch tv and thats bout it but ryukashin can you make me picture thingy that gose under your name to my spesifications? pleeeeaseim not good with graphics or computer stuff.