Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

yes, if they were insane.

Poll ended at Sun May 18, 2003 9:31 pm

no, absolutly not. I don't know why you would ask.
20%
only if the the kid went to them,and gave a presentation.
80%

Total votes: 5

Kitedth 2

Would Bandai listen to a 12-year-old ?

Post by Kitedth 2 » Thu May 15, 2003 9:31 pm

Over all of the years of playing video games, I've studied them. The way the characters move when their
not talking. And last night I had a weird dream about some of the people at Bandai ringing the door bell and then after answering it they walk in and tell me that they are completly out of ideas for a new game so I desined one
they loved it. It had all of these cool weapons and grafics...........then I just woke up iritated and mad.
Last edited by Kitedth 2 on Thu May 15, 2003 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Thu May 15, 2003 9:42 pm

Most of the time when character mouths move when their finished talking is because, they've dubbed a japanese version. Japanese Words dont always end when English words do; so their mouths have to keep going.Its easier to just let the mouth keep going for a split second rather than to delete a whole messa junk.
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu May 15, 2003 10:14 pm

I know that sometimes English dubbing can be annoying, but most times they try to get it pretty close to at least fool the eye. Sure it can't be perfect, but rhy do try.

I happen to believe that most companies will listen to those who use their procducts, despite their age. They might or might not do anything with what they hear, but sometimes they will surprise us.

*laughs* I do doubt that they will just show up at your door unnanounced. Fun dream though. I think the only reason they might do that is if they had already a taste of what someone could do. & that's still a pretty big "if" cuz they don't tend to be that smart. *giggles*
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

ayame

Post by ayame » Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:15 pm

You really have a good point, Armina. :) It's mostly true they get the English dubbing sooo close you really can't tell the difference.But it's better than having no English at all. :wink: That would suck yet very cool to listen to them say stuff in a different language to me of course(please don't nobody be offended by this.) :lol: I really don't care THAT MUCH OF English dubbing but would be nice as a backup in case you really don't understand. :)

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:51 am

*laughs* should I be offended? by you saying you don't like English? *laughs* that is what you were saying, right?

*giggles* I think English is the most thrown together language there is. Come on: know, no, knife, scissors? I know other languages have their trouble places & words & whatnots but it's difficult for English speakers to learn the correct way to deal with all of the ins & outs of the English language, much less anyone else.

*sighs* I keep teaseing my Papa that he should never have let himself completely stop speaking German when he immigrated to the States. *laughs* not that he was really thinking about it at a mere 5 years old after WWII. still I think I'd rather have had German or Kroatian as my primary language with English as a secondary. *laughs* I've been trying to learn other languages most of my life! I might get them jumbled at times but they're still easier than English!

"if we spirits have ofended, think but this and all is mended:
that you have but slumbered here as these visions did appear"
midsummer night's dream, wlm shakespear
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

hero

Post by hero » Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:13 pm

i think they would if you gave them thing good to work with

Kaiku

Post by Kaiku » Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:37 pm

I'm going with hero. Yeah, if he had a good topic.

ayame

Post by ayame » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:17 pm

Hey, I never said I didn't like English. :o What do you think I'm here?? :? Plus to let you all know, I happen to be the best in my family in english, no my brother hates english. :D Also I have to keep two other languages in mind. My birth language(Taiwanese) and French that I'm taking next year in High School. :shock: And to top it all off I have anime dvds to listen in Japanese to learn Japanese, too. Harsh on myself aren't I??? :(

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:08 pm

they would listen. most companies are looking for valueable ideas, especially from young people. :)
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."