Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:10 am

Maybe you should make a thread where people can't reply, if that's possible, that's just new rules and stuff that needs to be checked daily.

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:12 am

no u need people to understand what the rules are and if it were to be that way this forum would be dead

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:51 pm

Speaking of dead, let us all take a moment to mourn the loss of my favorite tree................
OK! Much happy happy now. Now if you ask me, i think rules are fun to find loop holes in. By the way,why is it i'm always on alone and no one's posting on the main plot. Is it me? Do i offend?
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:27 pm

No, Hijinx, you do not offend. With me anyway, Armina and I finished our fight. I've posted in some of the other ones where it seemed appropriate and I check the site more than once a day.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:32 pm

i actually think most of us have finished our fights, and we're waiting for nall or gingi to come back...