Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jun 05, 2003 1:15 am

BT Is my favorite from .hack//SIGN because like Ive said many times before.. Her keen sense of information seeking. Especially about the Key of the Twilight.

Elk or Wiseman from .hack are my favorites, I think Elk is awsome because I dunno o.o But Wiseman rocks because he actually has the information on the Epitaph of Twilight *twitch*

..Must...search for..more..information..
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

ayame

Post by ayame » Thu Jun 05, 2003 1:47 am

Okay this talk about favorite .hack character just made me think of a question. :? Okay here it goes, I'll start off with this, Kurai do you like Krim just because he's a long arm? Or is it the entire package??? :? This goes with the rest of you for you favorite character.(I don't count. :D )

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Jun 05, 2003 1:52 am

Sora is a full package deal. He has not done anything yet that bothered me. It seems every single thing he does is funny. I like his attributes, attitude, outfit, design, etc. What's not to like? Crim is almost my least favorite character. Silver Knight is my least favorite, then Crim. I don't like his attitude.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

ayame

Post by ayame » Thu Jun 05, 2003 2:15 am

You are so totally right about the Sliver Knight, I really dislike him. For being so loyal to Subaru, why does he lie?? :? Next to my least favorite character is BT, She simply ....uh, bores me. Don't nobody be mad at me for saying that you People who like BT, I just :oops: dislike her.

hero

balmung

Post by hero » Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:39 pm

my favorite is balmung

Wolf

Post by Wolf » Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:50 pm

I thought I was the only one who liked Balmung.I guess not. :lol:

Kaiku

Post by Kaiku » Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:38 pm

Crim rocks!!! He's my favorite. Either that or Tsukasa. Crim is one of my favorite characters because of his skills and because he is one of the best former member of the Crimson Knights. And he also looks pretty cool. 8)

ayame

Post by ayame » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:39 pm

Hey some of you didn't answer my question on the last post BESIDES Rayo he actually answered. :D *appluase for Rayo* :D *giggle* I found some thing unusal while looking at this post nobody doesn't seem to like Bear at all, why is that? :? BUT before you asnwer this question you need to answer the question on my last post first. I'm so demanding.. i don't like it.*giggle* *giggle* :D

ayame

Post by ayame » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:40 pm

Hey some of you didn't answer my question on the last post BESIDES Rayo he actually answered. :D *appluase for Rayo* :D *giggle* I found some thing unusal while looking at this post nobody doesn't seem to like Bear at all, why is that? :? BUT before you asnwer this question you need to answer the question on my last post first. Again, BESIDES rayo Cuz he has already answered it. *second applause*I'm so demanding.. i don't like it.*giggle* *giggle* :D

Wolf

Post by Wolf » Fri Jun 06, 2003 3:33 pm

I like Balmung because he looks cool. His attitude sucks though. I'd have to say Crim is my second favorite. It's cool how he fights in .hack//SIGN
Last edited by Wolf on Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:49 pm

My favorite person is A-20! They have such a cool outfit and appearance!
As for bear.......
he's ok, but A-20 is still better then all of them!
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:46 pm

I have 2 fave .hack characters and that's Balmung(.hack//dusk and video games) and Helba. The other characters kind of don't appeal to me so much. The .hack//sign series is a tad boring ^.^()

Wolf

Post by Wolf » Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:24 pm

Don't you think that .hack//SIGN should be a tad bit longer? The story doesn't go anywhere for a 30 min. long show.

ayame

Post by ayame » Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:32 pm

I So agree with you about .hack//sign being a bit longer. 30 minutes is not long enough. it just stops in a middle of whats going on.

Drackz

Post by Drackz » Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:34 pm

I like Sora and Krim, they both have the best...well more like ONLY fight scenes...

From the game I would have to say Balmung, he's the coolest looking.