Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Kaiku

Post by Kaiku » Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:56 pm

I think it should be longer. But one thing I hate about the series is that sometimes it lacks action. One time I saw a episode where there was no fighting but they just talked. I was thinking "Come on!! what the heck happened to action?!" I was about to turn off the TV, but instead I just watched the Sci-fi channel. Don't some of you agree it just gets boring?
Not saying they are always boring and I hate them. :(

Wolf

Post by Wolf » Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:17 am

Totally agree with you. They spend most of the show talking. How can anyone stand listening to people talk for 30 frickin' minutes? I want to see a show where all the characters do is fight. No jibber jabber between characters.

Wolf

Totally agree with you. They spend most of the show talking. How can anyone stand listening to people talk for 30 frickin' minutes? I want to see a show where all the characters do is fight. No jibber jabber between characters.

Wolf

Wolf

Post by Wolf » Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:18 am

Sorry about repeating myself three times. :oops:

ayame

Post by ayame » Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:27 am

Don't worry about that Wolf. I have no clue how mine repeated twice but your not alone.:D I, too hate it when they only talk for 30 min. So Boring. Sure it would be nice enough to get a LITTLE info on whats going on but through the ENTIRE episode. :shock: You've got to be kidding. Like come on sure we know whats going on now but we like to see some action here!!!

Wolf

Post by Wolf » Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:40 am

Why don't they have .hack//DUSK on TV? I want to see the characters in that show.

ayame

Post by ayame » Sat Jun 07, 2003 8:54 pm

Is your reason because Balmung shows up in those shows a LOT????? Or it's just that you really want to see it??? Maybe the reason why they don't or haven't show is because they might have to take out the um.....bad stuff. Like they normally do.

Kaiku

Post by Kaiku » Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:05 pm

Uh, I don't think they would show that on "Cartoon Network"
Hehe :wink:

ayame

Post by ayame » Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:17 pm

Right what he said. Cartoon Network is like a place where a LOT of kids watch. Ya think it's right for them. I mean I know guy whos my friend where I live. His mind like only consumes of Spongebob Squarepants and Monti Pateon and the Holy Grail. or how ever that is spelled. WHAT??? I only heard of it form him and he makes impressions from the movie. I never saw it before.

Wolf

Post by Wolf » Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:57 pm

I just really want to see .hack//DUSK. Oh, they have Cowboy Bebop on Cartoon Network. Doesn't that have bad stuff in it ?

ayame

Post by ayame » Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:18 pm

I mean bad words. And plus Cowboy Bebop is in AdultSwim. Like a different program, but on/in Cartoon Network. Sort of confusing isn't it????

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jun 08, 2003 11:38 pm

You guys seem to miss the entire point of .hack//SIGN sure its not some lame anime with action-Action-ACTION!! But thats the beauty of it! How many animes are there that actually have action all the way through? A lot, and how many of those become great sucesses? Eh.. And how many animes are there that have this knowledgeable side to it? Not to many but they always are successful! Look at it now, 4 games, another series, Mangas, Novels!
Well maybe you guys dont think of it like this, so just turn back to Dragon Ball Z.
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Mon Jun 09, 2003 12:08 am

Actually the game was the first in production, then Hack//sign came along for backstory... So sayeth one of the things i watched on one of the DVD's...
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

ayame

Post by ayame » Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:10 am

I get what you mean, Wanderer about the beauty of it and I also sort of get what you mean Kayin.