Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

ayame

Post by ayame » Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:11 am

I get what you mean, Wanderer about the beauty of it and I also sort of get what you mean Kayin. I was trying to put a point to the matter, but no clue how to word it. Good thing you put up a point.

Wolf

Post by Wolf » Mon Jun 09, 2003 6:34 pm

I get what your saying Wanderer and I agree with you but don't you think it gets boring after a little while having nothing but talking for thirty minutes?

Chaos Gate Gardian

favorite character from .hack

Post by Chaos Gate Gardian » Sun Jun 22, 2003 3:51 am

Well my favorite character has to be :D Sora :D ! he is really cool super fast and he makes funny noises when he runs,jumps or leaps and attacks!
other character's i like are Tsukasa, Subaru, Mimiru, Bear and BT.

Ishoni

Post by Ishoni » Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:59 pm

Drackz wrote:I like Sora and Krim, they both have the best...well more like ONLY fight scenes...

From the game I would have to say Balmung, he's the coolest looking.
That's just what I was thinking. Except Sora's voice is the best. Is it true Sora is the main villan in .hack//Mutation? Along with a possible Skeith of course. <Burn Skieth :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: >

Chaos Gate Gardian

Post by Chaos Gate Gardian » Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:56 am

who is skieth?
i know he is the bad guy but what does he look like?
also: Sora is in .hack//Mutaton! are you sure that it isnt Moonstone a Twin blader that looks like sora.

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:09 pm

first off, sora is only in mutation once, and that is during a secret flashback thing that you can do. he is not a bad guy, or even anything more than an element of a cutscene.

skeith is the guy that data drains orca in the start of infection.

Tonyoma

Post by Tonyoma » Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:19 pm

Mine is Kite from .hack//dusk. He's sooooo kawaii in Dusk!! I can't wait until September 9th! *hint hint* Then the manga of .hack//Legend of the Twighlite a.k.a dusk/udeden will come out~!! YAAAYY!! September 20th os my b-day, too!

Ishoni

Post by Ishoni » Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:49 pm

I'm pretty sure it's Sora. Sora has the purple bandana and huge green hair that falls onto his face. I saw the twinblader in question with Skeith and In a pose gathering lightning. Does Moonstone do that? If he does, I'm sorry for my mistake.

Gamma

Post by Gamma » Wed Jul 02, 2003 6:40 pm

my fav is Kite from the game.