Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Kaiku

I don't like it when the poupulation is low

Post by Kaiku » Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:39 pm

I enjoy this site but some times when no one is on, I feel like getting off. Is there anything I can do to get the poupulation bigger. :)

hero

Post by hero » Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:54 pm

i think if it were like" the world" in .hack more people would join

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:56 pm

there is not really anything you can do to get the population bigger, because to get to this site, you need to have gone through the subplots board. only those appointed from that board are allowed to roleplay here.

not to sound mean, but all of our new recruits come from subplots. that means if you want to play here, go there.

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:04 pm

Kaiku! You Stole my Avatar :evil:
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

ayame

Post by ayame » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:24 pm

Nighthand is right. There's not really a way to make the population bigger. :? Plus how are the members suppose to know when your on and off. Typically, I gone as soon as I can after permission though and logout when my dad get home or close to that CUZ I have to shower I mean I don't want to smell like garbage. *giggle*Also when it's my brother's turn to be on the internet. Yes, we only have one computer, wish we had more though. :(

Kaiku

Post by Kaiku » Fri Jun 06, 2003 11:24 pm

Hey! Sorry. I didn't know you were even on this site. And my last avatar of Tsukasa did not even look like your avatar. So I suggest you shut your yap! :wink:

Kaiku

Post by Kaiku » Fri Jun 06, 2003 11:30 pm

Gee...sorry to hear that. But right now I am at my grandmother's house so I can play here, but never at my real home.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:13 am

Actually, that avatar of Wanderer's is new. At the time it was an exact copy. i don't suggest telling moderators to shut up either. You have been very rude to us so far.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Kaiku

Post by Kaiku » Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:46 am

Come on Rayo. Everywhere I go you follow. And you just have to show up to ruin my day! Just leave me alone and I will leave you alone.*Tch*
Like I did anything to you!

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:50 am

Actually I had found the pm fairly insulting but that is not the point. I am not following you. I have a bad habit of reading every single thing on the site. Best way to stay informed. Hehe, almost makes me sound like BT, don't you think so Wanderer, information seeking.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

ayame

Post by ayame » Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:20 am

Quite Bickering you all are act like childrens, fighting over something you should of already straightened out. :roll: *Sheez* Rayo, Reading EVERYTHING?!?!?!? :shock: Are you CRAZY?!?!?!? :shock: That's like reading an encolopedia. It would take Forever. I like reading but that's WAY TOO MUCH for me. :shock: And even if I did try to read all of it, I would never be on the computer again.(Yes, my household only cosist of one computer.) :(

MysticWolfen

Post by MysticWolfen » Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:06 am

Ayame is right!! You two are acting like kids!

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:13 pm

umm. correct me if i'm wrong here, but technically, aren't most of us kids?

ayame

Post by ayame » Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:00 pm

You are right about that Nighthand but who are the ones bickering??? Like acting much younger than they are??? Sure, I'll admit I'm young but come on I don't fight about that kind of stuff. Ridiclous. sorry if that was spelled wrong, I don't have a dictionary by me. It's just off of memory.

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:55 pm

i read everything in the forums, as well. Its imperative of a moderator to do so.

As for the TOPIC of this thread, I find that this is as big as it should be for now. Since everyone has to go through the subplots first, it makes the main plot characters' number not too high. Anyways, whats a functional series with over 20+ main characters in it?
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-