Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

ayame

Post by ayame » Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:08 pm

Kurai, What in the world are you talking about???? :? I mean I sort of know what you mean but now I'm confused. :?

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:31 pm

I was trying to make a point, on how alot of people get hard to keep track of. After so many people are there, the characters who were once the "main characters" get lost in everyone else, and then they seem to be just a generic character, just like everyone else. If there are, lets just say, 60 characters who are all the main focus of the story, they all cant have their own little differeces and such, because someone else is bound to have them as well.

that is why i feel there shouldn't be way too many people in the main forum...
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

ayame

Post by ayame » Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:41 pm

Oh...didn't really know that. Sorry if I made you mad. Cuz your avatar is off of a member of Knight Hunters. and he's scary, sometimes.

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:24 am

dont worry, im not mad.

Aya may be quite scary. but im not. well... not always.
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

ayame

Post by ayame » Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:29 am

That wasn't much reasuring. it like telling other people I don't bite, well at least not hard. That was an example. Out of Knight Hunters you think aya(ran) is the best person of the Weiss Kreuz??? What's your least???

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:09 am

eh, i really do like the whole bunch of those florists. Ken would be my least favorite, though...

anyway, try to stay on topic.

ayame

Post by ayame » Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:15 pm

Opps! :lol: Sorry!!! :oops: