Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:10 am

Rayo wrote:And Armina...FFVII might make second...
Yeah... *grins* I know about that. I'm on a few FF forums & things too that I read but no longer post often on. It is one of the most popular FFs in a long time... I just didn't care for it much. Best thing about it was chocobo breeding & racing, Nanaki, & the materia system. I loved that magic system.

why oh why couldn't Sephiroth take Cloud out? Seph is so much cooler! & he had the better personality too! *pouts*
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Slash

Post by Slash » Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:30 pm

True Sephiroth has all advantages over Cloud: power, attitude, lookks cooler, personality, skill. You name it he's better at that then Cloud.

Suyeda

Post by Suyeda » Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:16 am

Final Fantasy 7

Kaiku

Post by Kaiku » Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:22 am

I thought that practically everyone liked FF7 on this site. I hear posts saying that it is their favorite game. Oh well...

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:21 am

*laughs* I'm special in that I don't like FF7 I think. All my FF chat-pals made fun of me for it. *shrugs* Not that I really care or anything... it's kinda funny in a way.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn

Kaiku

Post by Kaiku » Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:15 am

Right now I just wonder why you don't like it? The graphics MIGHT be crummy, but the storyline, characters, and baddies are great.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:46 pm

I'm kinda curious myself. Personally i think sephiroth was the most godly villian ever. Me and my friends were actually cheering for him to win. On the other hand, that means ciat sith would have to lose.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:51 pm

I think it comes down to the fact that I abhore Cloud... I just can't stand him! To think that he gets a bunch of people together & beats Sephiroth just steams my broccoli! *grrrrr!* I agree with Hijinx... Sephiroth is just godly... *sighs dreamily* He so should have won! ...& I was so rooting for a Seph & Aeris hook-up the first time I played too...

& the whole Aeris/Aerith (whichever spelling you prefer *grins*) thing.... *grrrr* Not gonna say it, cuz it would spoil it for anyone who doesn't know...

Maybe a little was too much technology right in the beginning. *sighs* I'm happy if the only tech is the airships.

I think I had my best times in the game when I got to dress Cloud up as a girl (he's so much cuter that way! LOL) & when Cloud was out of the party & Tifa was in the lead. *grins* I would breed & race chocobos all day long. "What? Go look for Cloud? Whyfor? We don't need him!" *laughs*

Why couldn't Sephiroth win? or maybe getting the Turks to be good guys! Yeah! I loved the Turks! Very slick!

I think Nanaki was the only hero I really liked. Little Marlene (whatever) was too cute, but you never got to play her. *pouts* oh well.
Level 33

Kaiku

Post by Kaiku » Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:55 pm

Yeah, well I do agree Sephiroth should have won. And one thing I hate about the game is they always talk about the past and "The ancient one"
*Tch* That get's on my nerves. Nanaki, he is pretty cool, but it is the way he attacks when in battle. It does not look right. Hehe, I remember when I had to fight the turks. I kept on loosing and decided to call them
"The Jerks" And the best thing I like about the game is going to that weird carnavil place where you play games and stuff. And Armina, I was wondering why you like Cat Seith soo much.

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:28 am

huh? *cocks her head quizically* I think you have me confused with someone else... I never said I liked Cait Sieth (whatever).

Not that I don't like him... to watch! *laughs* He's cute & funny & very odd! But I don't think I ever really used him much.
Level 33

Ishoni

Post by Ishoni » Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:52 am

Star Ocean: The Second Story is one of my favorites. Legend of Dragoon is cool. I like .hack//Infection, but I hate Skieth.

Tonyoma

Post by Tonyoma » Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:21 pm

I'll put my faves in order:

1. .hack//INFECTION
2. Kingdom Hearts
3. Final Fantasy X
4. Ratchet and Clank
5. DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)

That's from greatest to Ok-est.

Kaiku

Post by Kaiku » Sat Jul 05, 2003 6:19 pm

DDR is okay, but I hate how sometimes it goes so fast and all the arrows are bunched together.