Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Kaiku

Stupid copiers!

Post by Kaiku » Fri Jun 06, 2003 11:34 pm

Has anyone been copied on making your game character.
I have been by Drakz. He frekin' copied my clothes! :x

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:40 am

You Copied My avatar. So I wouldnt be talking if I were you
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

MysticWolfen

Post by MysticWolfen » Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:01 am

Hey, man. Wanderer, you know, Kaiku's avatar was not even close to looking like yours!!!!! :evil: So YOU shouldn't be mad at him. Like HE was supposed to know that your F****ing avatar was the same thing as yours! He is a newbie, so fucking back off, bitch!

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:10 am

First off, it was an exact copy. Second, using foul language will get you banned. I suggest you apologize now and stop doing that immediately or else you will be banned.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:10 am

I dont think you understand, your a newbie too so I wouldnt be talking either! If you knew what the heck you were talking about then youd see that, that the avatar he had before was the Tsukasa one I had at the subplots. I changed my avatar over time!! SO THE NEXT TIME YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

MysticWolfen

Post by MysticWolfen » Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:12 am

ah, shut up, Mother Fucker

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:16 am

Oh my!
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Nall

Post by Nall » Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:17 am

hello mysticwolfen! My name is Nall, I'm an admin here ^^;; nice to meet you! I just thought I'd send you a friendly message that you will be banned in the next couple of minutes ^^; isn't that great? It's because of your colorful use of language and ignorence to experienced players ^^; If you have any complaints you can go cry to your mother. and oh ya, have a nice day!

ayame

Post by ayame » Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:04 pm

Very nice way to put it Nall. :D *appluase for Nall* *giggle* *giggle* :lol: *appluase continues.*

Kaiku

Post by Kaiku » Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:58 pm

Ummm....well, Mysticwolfen.....it did not have to be so harsh...but it is okay to stand up for me but not too high.
Oh,umm I am sorry for the avatar thing. I changed my avatar a long time ago so I guess you should not be worrying about it too much. And I guess I guess I owe you an apolagy too Rayo. Please fogive me all. :(

Suyeda

Post by Suyeda » Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:22 am

You should also take the time to register to the forum.