Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Sat Jun 14, 2003 9:54 pm

OOC Name: Mejin

Life Background: Average to perhaps not so average korean girl. She had been dating her boyfriend KJ for 3 years when she broke up with him right before beginning 'The World'. Heavily trained in the martial arts, and a very smart person. Intelligent- At the top of her class in grades and has just begun college at a top school in Florida.

Family: Her Mother, Father, and Two Sisters live in South Florida, a good 8 hours away from her current residence-- a house rented out by her and her roommates (Liz, Marci, Chris-- Minus KJ who moved away to a place near CC Corp headquarters to take a job opportunity.)

House: 2 story house located 10 minutes from Florida State University's campus. 2 car garage housing each person's car. Mejin drives a black 2002 Chevy Impala. Her neighborhood is very college town-- a large block of houses owned by college students.

---Mejin's room is a large room with a soundsystem an a 38 inch television bracing one wall. Her PS2 and a RoadRunner Cable box are her most frequently used things there. Her bed is a queen size, and to the left of her place in the bed is her Sony Vaio laptop that she frequently uses to access 'The World' The room is painted an icy blue color, as it is her favorite color (Obviously). At the head of her bed, there is a window. The kitchen houses the main PC, where the also plays 'The World' from, though everyone uses the system. The living room has a 61 inch big screen television, and hooked up to it is an XBox, with 4 controllers draped out of it for Halo Tournaments that frequent their household.

(If there's anything else, it may be available in my profile. If it's not, let me know.)

Family's Take on Situation: Mejin's family, who was very clingy when she left for FSU at first, yet gradually settled in, would be heavily worried and depressed at her condition. A very wealthy family, they would put a lot of money into trying to solve the mystery of her coma.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Jun 14, 2003 10:06 pm

1.Basic Background on life.

Nighthand's real name in life is Halvin Ash, and he lives in a place called Fanishing in Michigan. He is usually an outgoing kind of guy, once he gets to know you. But if you are new to him, he is hesitant to even so much as say hi. He is in his sophomore year in college, in the Fanishing university. It is a small college, for writers and poets. He lived alone, in an apartment. No roommate, but once a week a cleaning lady came in for well, cleaning. That's how he was discovered to be in a coma.

2. Family Description (Parents to Wives/Husbands to Girlfriends/Boyfriends, basically whoever you were living with)

He has a Father, named Rock, but his mother, Kara, was killed in an accident when he was young. His father was a hacker in his teen years, but doesn't do much anymore. He never really got into the World, but he did play at one time. Halvin was an only child, so he has no siblings to speak of. Also, both of his parents were only children, so he has no other close relatives to talk to. He has a group of friends that played the world, but he didn't manage to meet up with them in the game, so he doesn't know what their characters looked like. He was also close friends with them in life, and they were a kind of gang, almost. Often they would all wear capes to school, for no apparent reason. These friends are all shocked of the coma situation, and one of them actually stopped playing the world because of it. their names are Ryan Bade, Mike Strat, Jim Deik, and Seth Morbon. Seth is the one who quit the world.

3. House/Neighborhood description (Not so much is needed on this, anything you want detailed for example a favorite room in your house/aparment, or maybe just your room)

his apartment in life is cluttered, and mostly like any other college students room. His vr gear for the world is set up in a corner, a bed in the other, and not much else.

4. Family Reaction Descriptions: Will they be calm, paranoid, stuttering, clumsy, unsure about everything, ok with the current situation of you?

His father is Shocked, more so because Halvin is the only child. But after his initial reaction, he decided to use his hacking powers once again to help the 'reporter' to investigate the comas.

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Sat Jun 14, 2003 10:11 pm

Thank you everyone! Please continue to fill out the template given on the first page. All of this will really help me, get to know your characters better and to make my side of the story more interesting! Keep them coming! :D
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:31 am

1.Basic Background on life.

Asgard's real name is James Costanzo. He's a definite introvert with not too many people he calls friends. His life was above average, living in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. His father was an exec to the ALTIMIT office in Canada. His job payed his family enough, so that James' mother, Christine, could stay home and help him with whatever he needed. After turning 18, he moved out from his parent's house and moved into his own condominium in Toronto. He still gets the regular cheque or two from his father, even though James is employed in the cooking industry as a preperation cook. Also, He is currently enrolled in the Business program at the University of Toronto in his 2nd year of education.

2. Family Description (Parents to Wives/Husbands to Girlfriends/Boyfriends, basically whoever you were living with)

James was an only child, living with his mother and father. He has no siblings and no girlfriend (nor has he had one in the past). He shares his condo with his roommate, Andrew Gauthier, who is occasionally on "The World" when he's not trying to tweak out his own PC.

3. House/Neighborhood description (Not so much is needed on this, anything you want detailed for example a favorite room in your house/aparment, or maybe just your room)

James' apartment is fairly three blocks from Vinny's, the restaurant he works at, and a good 10 minute drive to the U of T campus. He rides a SS1000 DS Ducati Sportsbike. This bike was very special to him, as it was generally a present from his parents, covering all major events for his stay at the U of T.

4. Family Reaction Descriptions: Will they be calm, paranoid, stuttering, clumsy, unsure about everything, ok with the current situation of you?

His mother fears for his safety, but his father believes that he will be okay. He now begins to plead to CC Corp to hasten their research for a cure.
Last edited by Asgard on Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Prolouge

Post by Wanderer » Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:25 am

Hey Everyone!
Ive had some spare time considering its Summer Vacation so I wrote up a prolouge to my posts. Im pretty sure this idea is a go-go so I did it. I don't really know what a Prolouge is so it might be more of an introduction to my posts, rather than a prolouge.. Well anyways here:

Prologue: A Change of life.

“Reports today of another coma victim, this is the 7th case of the same type of situation, all related to a computer game called ‘The World’ one of Cyber Connects biggest hits in online gaming…”

-A young boy quickly yanked himself up from his bed and glanced at the T.V. he grabbed his remote from the side and flipped the T.V. off he slammed back his head on the pillows and looked at the ceiling. He began to talk to himself like he usually did-

“Another person in a coma? The World certainly has its downsides...” He said and rolled off his bed. He walked towards his computer and turned it on. He had a VR Visor near his computer screen, for The World; he hadn’t played much; computer games wasn’t his thing. He flipped on his T.V. again and saw that the news was still on the comatose case.

“CC Corp should be responsible for this type of situation! They are the ones who did this! They should at least send some money for the fees at the hospital!” It was a parent, a mom most likely; her eyes were bloodshot from crying apparently. Her voice shook and her lips shivered, the boy saw her passion for hatred at CC Corp, “All of those lazy bums did was send us a cheap letter! That said, “We’re Sorry for the inconvenience” Lying bastards!” The sub-screen of her was switched back to the News Reporter. The boy suddenly heard his cell phone ring and he quickly yanked it up.

“Hello?” He said.
“Hello?” The voice said back, I hate it when people do that; he thought to himself.
“Who’s this?”
“Is this Michael Suwheda?” The voice said struggling with the last part, Michael twitched a little.
“Sue-Yay-Duh, but yes this is he” He thought, who could have his cell phone number and not be able to pronounce his last name?
“Whatever, can you go to the Hiroku General Store? I need to ask you something”
“Who is this?”
“Just someone you might want to talk to, your T.V. is it on?”
“Yes.” Michael said, his voice slightly shaking, he was getting scared.
“The comas, they wont stop unless you come” The voice was a mans, it was gruff but clear.
“How is this?”
“This can all be discussed at Hiroku’s hurry it up” The voice at the other end, gave a slight click and the phone was off. Michael looked around, he was bored nothing much to do. His parents were gone at work as usual and they wouldn’t be back till 3 in the morning. He yanked up his cell phone and pocketed it, with his wallet and a small can of pepper spray which he borrowed from a friend. Michael quickly walked out and locked the front door; he yanked up his bike from the side of the porch and began to ride down the busiest streets.

“Hiroku General Store was just a block away, I could get there easily enough; but still...” He said to himself, as he turned a street corner, it was scary and there were so many questions. After a bit he pulled in at the end of a sidewalk and glanced up at the street lights. They were flickering; the lights were flashing rapidly going down the small pole. The cars began to honk, and cram in the center. Michael shook his head, and slowly creeped around the cars, they honked more but he just ignored it. He saw the General Store and skidded on the parking lot; he looked around and saw a black sedan in the parking lot. Someone was waiting there, sunglasses on, smoking.

Your average slaughterer, he’ll probably first kidnap me. Torture me a bit, then kill me. It’ll be slow.. painfull..
The man in the Sedan, started up his car and began to drive towards Michael. He stopped by his side, and began to lower his window, What did you get yourself in to his time Michael? He said to himself, and gulped he gripped the handles of his bike, they were drenched in his sweat. The cars that were honking in the traffic weren’t making thingsY better either.

“Suyeda?” The gruff voice said, as a mans head shot out from the window. Michael gave a slight jump and stared, he nodded, “you have to figure out how these kids went into a coma.”
“Why me?” Michael said, trying to sound calm and cool.
“I know you, you wouldn’t give up as easily. You wouldn’t let your parents down now would you?” Michael felt a sudden pinch at his stomach insides, he widened his eyes and stared, “yes, exactly. Figure it out and they won’t get harmed, you’ll see them soon.” The head shot back into the car, and the window began to rise. The car skidded around and headed around the back of the General Store, it skidded along the road and out of sigh. Perfect, just perfect. His parents were gone. He had to figure out something that a normal 13 Year old couldn’t do by himself. His life was suddenly changed, for the worse.
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:57 pm

wow. you really thought this through, didn't you?

anyway, you probably want to move this to a different place... at least when you start really getting into it. maybe bbs...

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:07 pm

I'm still working on mine! really!

Maybe Gingi could give this it's own "section"? something special. Call it it's own Liminality. That would be cool. Then you could have threads for different "areas" of the world. *laughs* The real world that is. Like California, Florida, Japan, whatever. Or dates, so we could easily tell what order they go in.

I would say the year is not important, but if you use them just go off the ones mentioned in the games & their Liminalities. *grins* That would work I think.

Then we could all go & visit! *cheers* I can hardly wait!

btw... mine can be a bit late, cuz I'll probably be central US for location so I might not be noticed as quickly as other comatose people would be. ciao!
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:52 pm

All this is based only on my sublife here on .hack

BASIC BACKROUND: PRofessional surfer prodigy. Spent most of his days either chasing the summer or kicking back and relaxing by hitting the slopes with his board. during nights, when not out with his buddies or something, he plays .Hack under the name Ramza.

Family: normal family, big brother and two sisters, all very close. his girlfriend waits by his bed every until he wakes up from his coma. her tan from their days surfing together has began to wear away. now, after a year of comatose, she gives up and leaves some flowers for him, their only way to keep in touch now lay in the ocean, at the cali shore where they used to spend all their days.

house: Coatal house, decent size. his room lined with posters and surfboards he got for free from sponsors.his .hack video game still in his PS2

Reactions: His family visits every night, yet they know they cant do anything to help. they wish there was a way, but deep within there souls, the last glimmers of hope begin to fade away. ramza feels that eventually his family will only be visitting as habit, not because they dont love him, but because they dont think he has a chance to ever wake up, so they move on in their lives. he fears this day most of all.

(I wish this wasd true, except for the comaatose part.)
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Wed Sep 17, 2003 2:38 pm

I'll get back to you with that information as soon as I can
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)